Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yurae Shinohara Items I_vote_lcapYurae Shinohara Items I_voting_barYurae Shinohara Items I_vote_rcap 
Will
Yurae Shinohara Items I_vote_lcapYurae Shinohara Items I_voting_barYurae Shinohara Items I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yurae Shinohara Items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

Yurae Shinohara Items Empty
PostSubject: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Name: Gwigeom
Type: Katana
Materials: Meteorite Metals.
Visual Description: Inherited as an heirloom the Gwigeom is said to have belonged to a man who killed a 1000 men. The Gwigeom is a big sword the hilt alone comfortably sits 3 and a half hands. The blade curves slightly at the length of 1.2 meters. The scabbard and handle is made from fine old wood and wrapped in a ash blue of leather and cloth. The design is vibile on the image.

Spoiler:

Ability:

Major Ability - Gwigeom : The Gwigeom is rumoured to be the sharpest object on earth and its cutting edge unparalleled. The Gwigeom ignores 30 Durability when cutting, piercing or in general attacking a target. Targets may include and are not limited to Players, Armour, inanimate objects etc.

Major Ability - GoondaeGwi : Every PC, Summon and Event Major NPC killed traps the soul of the fallen inside the Ghost Blade. Per soul trapped inside the Gwigeom will ignore the durability +5.

Major Ability - Dalgeom : The Gwigeom has a mind of its own linked telepathically to the owner of the sword. It flies around within a 50 meter radius of the user moving at the speed of its user with precise movement.

Cost:

S-rank - 2000 Ryo
Major Ability 3000 Ryo x 3 = 9000 Ryo

total Cost = 11000 Ryo

Requirements: Temasa Clan member (Dalgeom overrides). B-rank Character.

Name: Musashi no Yoroi Hahen
Type: Gauntlet
Materials: Kevlar Lined Stacked Silk, Thin Chakra Titanium Plate
Visual Description: The guantlet is relatively thin covering Yurae's whole forearm, back of her hand part of her palm as well as her knuckles and her fingers onto her first joints. It is ashen blue in color. Kevlar weaves Silk are stacked closely together with a thin Titanium Plate in the center. The Gauntlets are light.

Spoiler:

Ability:

Major Ability : The user is granted + 25 Strength when using their arms and fists for any actions or when performing Taijutsu.

Major Ability : The Gauntlets will reduce in coming impact and attacks by 20 Durability points if blocked with Gauntlet. This ability blocks slashing and piercing damage.

Cost:
S-rank - 2000 Ryo
Major Ability 3000 Ryo x 2 = 6000 Ryo

total 11000 Ryo

Requirements: Temasa Clan Member.

Name:
Type:
Materials:
Visual Description:
Ability:
Cost:
Requirements:

Last edited by RedClad on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 7:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:18 pm

?

Unbreakable items are not allowed. So that will have to change.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:25 pm

removed the ability/
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:31 pm

Approved at 8000 ryo then.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:43 am

I would like to re-vamp my item in regards to the recent approval of this.

https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1553-regalia#10948
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 6:48 am

Really? Your items seem fine to me
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:44 am

The link I provided same items yet it has more buffs and one ability consists of 2 so I'd like to bump mine up to match those there.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:51 am

That's not really how it works. Just because someone else made something doesn't mean you can now change yours to match theirs, sorry
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:52 am

right. I still want to the fact that the item has 2 abilities in one major addressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yurae Shinohara Items   Yurae Shinohara Items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yurae Shinohara Items
Page 1 of 1