Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea I_vote_lcapHitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea I_voting_barHitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea I_vote_lcapHitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea I_voting_barHitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Empty
PostSubject: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Training for:

The morning sun arose to an already awakened Hitomi, she was on her daily routine of practicing her chakra flow in her hand. However she seemed to have been making plenty strides ahead as she begun to control her hair strands, little by little. This got her pondering, if she can't regrow her arm back, what if there was another way to have her arm come back. It was then she gripped her hand into a tight fist and flowed medical chakra into it, this not only made the hair stand on end but it slowly started to show signs of growing. However after only a few moments of doing this she grew tired and began to even start a sweat as she huffed out heavy breathing and halted her advancements for the time being. As she opened her hand she noticed it was calloused over as if it was cut by rope and then healed over multiple times. "I knew it...maybe, just maybe this will work." She spoke to herself before looking to Sey's room and then deciding to take a break on it and prepare breakfast. As she made her way to the stove top and began to grip the pan she nearly dropped it from some sharp pain, as she looked to her hand and grumbled a bit then gathered some medical wrap to go over it before carrying on. "Must have over did it...damn it."

She had cursed under her breath before sighing out slightly as she finished the food, a simple garnished omelet with plenty of spices. As she sat it at the table she recalled to the last few days of that nightmare Sey had. "I wonder...whatever than clan is, are they nice? Would they even welcome someone like me?" She paused as she looked to her arm in worry, the left side completely empty and yet sometimes she believed it was there for no reason other than she was used to it being there for so long. As if maybe this was some sort of dream, but it wasn't and she was reassured that many times over. Though as months had flew past she was okay with this, she grew more and more accustomed to reality rather than that stupid dream as a child that she had. You can't protect everyone, but you can still be there and change something in the world, even if it meant defying all logic and matter. This was slowly becoming reality as she grinned at her wrapped hand. Sure impatience wasn't needed, but how could one not be when they were so close. Especially Hitomi herself, she was so close to a goal she never once thought could be met. She was willing to destroy what was considered normal, what was considered impossible, and make it possible.

But first things first, food for nutrients and as she sat down to eat she awaited Sey's awakening and arrival.

WC: 500/2400
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Sey arose from her slumber, filled with thoughts of the man that stood before her in the dream. Who was he? What was he? Why was there even a mention of Ooutsutsuki? Seyusuko's eyes would be slowly wiped by her hands as she stretched a little bit. After standing up form the bed, she had noticed Hitomi was already up. And to top it off, she had already made food. It smelled delicious, nice. Sey's body wouldn't bother getting dressed yet. Instead, she'd simply walk in her shirt to the Kitchen. She'd pass by Hitomi and open the fridge to grab some milk. Ugh, it was at the bottom. Great. Sey would bend over and reach for the milk. As she did, her shirt would ride up a bit. Oh well. It'd take her only a moment to grab the milk before she'd stand up and drink a little of it. Filling! Gently, Seyusuko's body would almost float over to a chair and sit down. Upon doing so, she'd cross her legs and hold out her right arm. It was then that Akitski would fly through and land upon her arm. The two would stare at each other for several minutes before Sey would nod lightly, Akitski would caw, and they'd depart their own ways. Akitski flew out of the house through a small almost dogie door like construct. As the morning trudged onwards, Sey would notice that Hitomi's hand was bandaged. She wouldn't inquire about it however. In fact, she wouldn't say anything. Instead, she'd simply sit there, relaxing, drinking some milk and sneaking looks at Hitomi.

Sey's mind was adrift with so many thoughts. First and foremost was of this mysterious man. Well, that wasn't true. Her first and foremost thought was of Hitomi and her family. Her second most thoughts were of the man. She tried to rack her brain in an attempt to understand who he was. However, she made no connection to this moment. How pitiful. This woman with the resources of the Mizukage's ANBU at her disposal, couldn't figure out who one man was. Disgusting. It would take a few minutes before Sey would settle on just having to wait to find out more for when Akitski came back. She didn't WANT to leave the house but she would if she needed to. Perhaps she could get Akitski to bring her things instead. Oh the plight of the lazy, how hast thou life been afflicted.

411/411/0
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:37 pm

As Hitomi watched Sey's movements to not only get up and head to the kitchen with just the shirt on she didn't even remember to change herself. Of course it was still early so there was plenty of time to do so, and it wasn't like they were in any rush today, rather just questioned what was going to happen and what had happened. She barely remembered the pronunciation of the clan however it's not as if she wasn't trying to remember rather it wasn't the easiest thing to figure out seeing as she's only heard it once from Sey's mouth and thought it be best not to talk on it unless the problem arose more. Of course for the moment it was breakfast and as she watched the raven Akitski land upon Sey's arm before flying outside she continued eating normally. It was almost too normal how she felt with seeing Sey's body, not that she flaunted it on purpose that would be a different story but normal everyday activities didn't exactly excite her. Actually for all truth to the matter it was Sey's voice that drawed her in, not her cheerful voice but that bone chilling cold one. Perhaps she just liked the idea of it's sounds, or sometime of the sort. Either way she seemed to be missing out on it today seeing as Sey was silent for the most part.

It was then as she begun to finish her food that she spoke out. "So what's the plan for today, we probably need to look into that clan but where to start is the question. Not to mention I have a surprise I've been working on...but that'll have to wait for the training session later on." She mentioned still wearing the handed down clothing from Sey that used to be her old bedroom wear. The top being covered mostly by her own hair seeing as there wasn't enough top to cover the rest from below. She gave a good stretch and a yawn as she twisted her back a bit before putting the dirty dish into the sink and then sitting herself down. "All of it today is up to you, heck I don't even mind if we just laze about here...I'm just mentioning what we need to do not what we're gonna do just yet." She said barely picking at her hair in a tired motion with her hand as she awaited a response. It was then she realized what she had said last night, love. Of course she meant it but now what was going to happen, was the silence because of that notion. She gave a small sigh as she got up from the table, went over to Sey and held her arm around her for a moment. "I just want you to know everything I said...I meant it, I hope you feel the same." She quietly mentioned as she pressed her head onto the back of Sey's head hoping the feeling was mutual.

WC: 504
Total: 1004/2400
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Sey would listen and feel everything that Hito had done. She'd simply sip her milk lightly for a few moments. After which, she'd place it on the table and position herself so she could pull Hitomi onto her lap. Once she did so, she'd simply stare at her eyes. Those, beautiful, beautiful blue eyes. After several moments of sitting there, Sey would gently lean forward and caress Hitomi's back slightly as she'd speak a little softly.

"I love you as well, Hitomi Shiruku."

She had said just before giving her a gentle caressing kiss upon the lips. Once she had finished, her eyes would close for a moment as Sey became lost in thought. There were man things she needed to think about. First of which, was the clan. But Akitski was going to gather what she needed for that. For now, she needed to get something else out of the way. It was a search for knowledge that she wanted to know but wasn't sure how to approach it.

"What is the extent of your medical capability."

Her eyes would open now to look into Hitomi's eyes. Her eyes, those eyes that give light to the night and determination to those with out it. At least to say it does. To say, she was perhaps the single most beautiful and important thing that ever happened to her. But of course she'd have no way to truly show that to Hitomi so instead, she kept with her silent looks hoping, no wishing, that Hito would see it with in her eyes. Just, just a little bit if possible.

268/679/100
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Hitomi was shocked for a moment on being pulled into Sey's lap but after a moment of looking up to Sey and hearing those words she widened her eyes for a moment and with the kiss she joined in this time, not really wanting to let go or even let it end. Why would she even want to is the question. However that new question arose for a moment she was a little hesitant before answering. After all the last person to ask this of her whisked her away to do surgery on them in her nightgown. That same person is now her enemy, no not even a rival they are a target to go after. "Well...if it's important, I can do surgeries still. It doesn't take two hands to do one body. That and if anything happens I can just use medical chakra to heal the wounds faster than the shock to come from them." She paused before thinking it over and mulling the damage possible from it. "However I don't have any anesthesia or pain relief...I barely even have the right instruments to do so, and though I can still do it...I wouldn't recommend it." She mumbled before looking off to the side for a while and sighing out in a frown. "But no one ever listens to recommendations...they just demand results."

She has spoken no truer words as she came to know in her medical career. The patient was always expecting too much in such little time, a miracle in complete denial. Sure she was perfected at this, but even she herself worried over the consequence of the problem rather than a solution. Just like medication there was always a drawback, always a side effect that could be risky, and sure she could do things right but that didn't mean she was sure it was gonna always work out. She then looked to Sey for a moment after pondering these thoughts and she realized Sey isn't like them. She was smart, beautiful, and she knew what she needed not what she wanted. Hitomi felt something in her gut telling her that perhaps this would be different, she'd be allowed time to do it and do it right, after all if she had time she had less stress and an easier recovery for the both of them. Not to mention, that discovery she found, she could very well use this to her advantage and perhaps even use it on the battlefield. Still this was a long goal ahead so she'd need to first let her hand cool off and then debate on a date and time to do such a risky factor. "Just tell me what you need done, and I'll give a date and time I can...in the meantime I'll need supplies depending on what you may need, no one just asks on my medical capabilities without needing something. But...if it's for you then sure I'll try my best." She gave a warm smile looking to Sey.

WC: 506
Total: 1600/2400
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Sey would ponder and look to Hitomi as she did her talking. Interesting. This woman was so beautiful that it was captivating. It seemed that Sey needed to try and think of a way to make this all possible. She knew it would be necessary but, the question was how to get it done. Even better was what kind of supplies would she need to even do such a thing? Perhaps it was time to spill the beans to Hitomi about her own plans that could end well or end extremely terribly for their future. Sure, lets do that!

"I wish to alter my skin's elasticity so that if I unhinge my joints I can extend my body parts to almost extreme ranges by flowing chakra through them. Thoughts?"

She had asked. She was straight forward. She wanted something done that was perhaps one of the most hardest things to accomplish. But if it could work, she'd have the most amazing secret technique hidden up her sleeve that she'd be ready for a lot of things. To top it off, she had the thought that perhaps she'd be able to do something completely amazing in bed~ Well that was a lie but still it was a thought that could be thunk.

Aside from that one naughty thought and all of the rest battle oriented logical applications it seemed like a good investment if it was done correctly and by the right individual. At the moment Hitomi was the only person that Sey trusted to do such a delicate thing to her body. Even more s, she'd need to perhaps touch her in very intimate places for this to work and that, was something she only wished for Hitomi to do.

290/969/100
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:45 pm

She pondered the thought on it, altering one's skin to become elastic. She sighed for a moment thinking on it over and over in her mind. She then had to think of the risks involved, either way this was going to be more difficult than anything she'd have ever done. "Well, I mean...that's more than just elastic skin. Unhinged joints and stretched muscle...as well as strong torque and retraction, let alone force versus mass. It's...not impossible but very close to it." Hitomi had stood up from Sey's lap and scratched the back of her head. It was then she tugged a bit at her own hair in some anxiousness. Hitomi didn't want to think on the consequences rather she now had to think of the items needed. "Geez, that would take well over 12 hours...Chakra flow is easy, you don't even need surgery for that. It's moving muscle and bones, If some aren't already solidified, I'd have to break them." She gave a moment to look to the ground before turning to Sey with some worry in her face. Of course the other side to this would be that she'd have to fiddle with many things that was part of Sey that were private areas. Perhaps this was a bad idea and she really wished not to do this but she did trust Sey, so why should she doubt her ideas. Especially if it could aid in their future together, still in was such a strong contradiction to everything she was ever taught.

Perhaps now was the best time to crack that barrier of what she could or couldn't do, just cause there was a slim chance didn't mean it wasn't going to happen, besides playing things safe didn't help anyone in her life. Taking risks is what has saved her, making her own advantages. After a moment of looking at her hand as she unraveled her hand with her teeth she gave a moment's worth of a smile before returning her eye's to Sey's own. "I'll do it, but only on the account of this. We do the surgery by what I'll do, I know the human body and it's limits. I also know those limits can be broken so if this is going to be possible we're going to need every single item possible for it and to allocate time for it. Not to mention you'll need to trust my judgement on this...but if I cannot do something I really can't without possibly killing you on accident which is something I...couldn't forgive myself for." She then placed her arm on Sey's shoulder. She was smiling though, as if she felt more self assured about this after thought. After all once she knew what she could do and what was to happen then she felt more at ease. "I trust you...do you trust me?" She asked, now these words were much more worth than just tossing around loves and likes. Trust to her was an ultimate, a final in the marks of her mind. Without trust there wasn't true emotion to her, just a false mask.

WC: 524
Total: 2124/2400
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 12:08 am

"With my life, and my legacy, I just you completely, Hitomi."

Sey had said. Her voice was somewhat humbled but perhaps still cold. Albeit just slightly less so than normal. She felt for Hitomi, this was a raw fact that the cosmos knew to it's very core. however, she had a hard time trying to show it. More often than not she'd just not say anything or say only a few words. However it seemed that Hitomi understood the plight of the rare spoken as if it was her own. It was reassuring to Sey that she could speak her mind, even how little it was she spoke, and Hitomi understand what she ment. Sometimes with others they wouldn't understand or they took it as an insult or something else.

It was annoying beyond all of the years a person could live SO DAMN Annoying but yet, Hitomi seemed to have the innate ability to understand Sey even when she didn't speak. It was as if they had a connection that spanned not only the physical but perhaps spiritual world too. As if they could communicate with out the need for words. However, as habit they did so anyway. But that was good! It meant that they were a mostly, if not barely normal couple. Perhaps with time SEy would grow to talk more? Well most likely not. As it was her mind was half focused on finding out more about this man and the clan's name that kept being repeated. And jsut on que!

Akitski had appeared before Sey with astonishing surprise. She'd land upon the table holding a cloth package with several books and scrolls inside. It contained the knowledge that Kiri had on the clan known as Ooutsutsuki. Maybe this was a horrid idea or maybe it was the best idea anyone has ever hand. Only the future would be able to tell but then again, the future could also be able to tell if Sey would die from this search of hers. It was doubtful as she held many qualities that people found, useful.

"Just tell me when and what you need. I'll do everything. At your discretion."

Sey had said before she started to bury her face in old scrolls and books of knowledge which were said to contain all known knowledge about the Ooutsutsuki. However, she was playing a dangerous game as she had received ANBU classified files. So much so that, they even had the Kiri Special Forces' Seal on them.

418/1387/200
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 12:48 am

She gave a small sigh of relief with her smile as she heard the response. Sure it only seemed like words but really she wanted to hear them from the real Sey, the true inner being of her. After all since they knew each other in mind they also knew what the other does when lying. She just wanted assurance that this was going to work, it had to. Still gathering supplies will be difficult, especially since most of them wouldn't just be so easy to lug around discretely. "Well, Anethesia for starters, pain relievers in a liquid injecting form, a mask, and oxygen tanks a plenty. As well as a sterile environment, and surgical gear. I know it seems like a short list, but I'm covering the basics. Mostly it's not what but rather how much I need...and none of these things come cheap or easy to discreetly move." She pondered on as she had watched Akistki fly in to deliver the news of gathered information to Sey. In the meantime Hitomi also needed to scrub up on information of her own, being that she may have been getting rusty as well as dealing with one arm as set her back on her focus on such things like medical knowledge and surgery. Perhaps she'd need to read into it and give a good focused lesson to herself to remind her what she needed to do for the procedures.

Of course for now that would have to wait as she knew when to do it. "Alright, how about about three weeks from today. It'll give us time to gather supplies, me to scrub up on some knowledge, and you to be mentally prepared for it. Most patients aren't mentally prepared for their own choices which leads to shock about 90% of the time." She commented before looking to her left arm. There was that other thing she had to be sure on as well, perhaps she wouldn't have to do this surgery with one arm. But she didn't trust it seeing as she had just learned it and didn't want to test something so finicky as this on someone so special to her. However she did want to show Sey her progress with it, so with that she looked at the scrolls for a moment then focused on her empty left side. If anything she half way had hoped Sey could have done the training today so she could show it. But seeing as she was busy perhaps now wouldn't be the best time. She went up to Sey to kiss her forehead before going over to the couch to seat herself and gather some sat aside clothes to mend them, sure it was with one hand but it wasn't impossible seeing as that's how her mother taught her to do it.

WC: 476
Total: 2600/2400
extra: 200
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:09 am

Sey would listen as she scanned across the pages of text. She heard everything Hitomi had to say. She would nod for a moment before speaking up about mental preparedness. Her mouth pursed with her voice before going back to studying what knowledge that was present here about the Ooutsutsuki.

"I rarely make a a descision before first consulting the probable outcomes."

Her voice was so cold. It seemed as though she could literally stab people with nothing but her words. So horrid was that sound to most. However, oddly enough, Hitomi would find comfort in that voice. That cold tone of unforgiving, unfeeling blasphemous drought of emotion voice. So odd, yet, somewhat so intoxicating. Sey's eyes would ponder about what these people could do. It appeared they had enhanced chakra which suited much better then that of others. And yet, they also had a blood line directly coralated to the Doujutsu of old. It appeared that both Uchiha and Hyuuga descended from the same eye? Well, that was slightly confusing to say the least.

However, it would explain why she had the Byakugan. But, she didn't have Sharingan. So how could she be sure she just wasn't a freak accident? How could she honestly know she wasn't anything but a Hyuuga? Well, she'd search more into the history of these Ooutsutsuki to find that they had all sorts of appearances and none of them ever matched that of the other clans. They always seemed out of place even when they looked identical to another. Perhaps this was the first proof that she wasn't who she thought she was. Well, she knew she wasn't uchiha. She had the Byakugan. That much was obvious. It'd take more than this one thing to prove anything however. And so for now, she'd focus on searching more information out. Meanwhile, she'd speak out to Hitomi.

Though she didn't mention nor seem it, she had noticed several things about her that seemed off today. Sey decided to address it.

"Just you don't have it anymore doesn't mean you're any less of a capable individual."

349/1736/300
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:35 am

Hitomi nodded to her on the decision smiling a bit calmer now. Good, Sey wasn't quick to choose before asking. Not many people have the patience for that but Hitomi enjoyed that aspect. For a while she continued mending the seams of the clothes then decided upon an idea to perhaps catch her off guard. Not to take her from important readings of course, but rather if she was paying attention to the reading or Hitomi herself. Not so much as information upon her choices just a fun little game to play to show her newly found skills she had been desperately training on. Little by little she graced the hair from her arm down as she took the small needle to puncture her arm, she needed to reopen the wound first for this anyway so she gathered her chakra in her hair to catch any blood and then while facing her left side away she continued to do this. Wincing a bit in pain but it was well worth the risk as she could just heal herself if need be. She continued to do this, shifting in her seat and grinding her teeth together while she kept her mouth shut until the wound was large enough to build from. As she wiped the sewing needle through her hair strands to wipe off the blood she returned to the one handed sewing as it seemed while her hair continued to grow downwards on the left side.

This would continue until the bleeding would stop as she encased the wound and began threading her hair together. She knew the needle was safe to do this anyway seeing as she planned this ahead and was using a sterilized needle. In the meantime her hair on her head wasn't moving, no it was the hair on her arm that was. It continued to grow and shape itself into a shoulder, then a limb, then an arm, and as the fingers were forming she had to remember the anatomy of a human body for this as she formed the hand finally. It took a few moments before she grasped her newly formed left hand into a fist and the hair follicles began to shape into other colors and sorts making the new arm look real. Still she hadn't turned towards Sey quite yet rather she'd take this time with the newly formed hand to sit it on her lap, as she hadn't quite figured the movement for it yet seeing as it was still forming similar to her body figure. Finally it had been completed as she stitched the last thread in the clothes she had been working on and she began to stand up being able to move her arm now and held it out with both hands proudly. If Sey hadn't noticed even by then she'd walk over to her and then drape both arms over her and hugged her from behind whispering to her quietly. "Surprise..."

((no need for chakra/jutsu this isn't a sparring thread))

WC: 500
Total leftover: 700
Learned the techniques, only counting wc for exp
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:10 am

Sey would continue to scan the book. She felt, different however. She couldn't place it but she felt like something was off. Eh, most likely just thoughts running through her head about the man. Slowly time would tick on. It was a few minutes after that Sey would take note of Hitomi's body. It seemed, unusually stationary. Sure, she was often stationary when sewing with one arm. However, she seemed, just a hair more stationary than normal. Almost as if she was doing something else or hiding something. Sey would disregard these thoughts as the more pressing needs were the papers at the moment. And so, she mulled over even more of the papers reading and gathering every bit of information that could possibly be gathered. Thoughts would race through her mind however, of things present and past. Things she never wished to visit again, and things she hoped she'd visit more often. 'Something doesn't feel right.' She thought to herself. She could feel a slight unease. It was driving her to be extra cautious at her reading. She perhaps thought that the reading itself was causing thoughts of anxiety or something. It was then, when Hitomi had stood up that it all became clear.

With out rhyme nor reason, Sey had noticed that Hitomi looked different. Interesting. She appeared to have two arms. not only that, but they both seemed functional. Once Hitomi had explained that she finished, Sey would simply look towards the papers however, in reality, she was examine Hitomi through peripheral vision. Sey's left eye would slowly shift to a while optic as she'd stare down at the page. Her long hair seemingly moved to obscure her face. Every aspect of Hitomi was now being analyzed and scrutinized. She wasn't in a Genjutsu, no. That would be too simple.

She'd see that Hitomi's chakra flow didn't actually extend into the arm a traditional way like the rest of her veins. A jutsu? Sey knew that Hitomi was capable of doing remarkable things with hair. That was a fact. However, she never expected she could do anything such as this. Perhaps, it was hair? There wasn't a way to tell just by the way it looked in the eyes of chakra. It was a mass of chakra in the shape of her arm. There was no way to distinguish this from say, coating one's arm in chakra. It was, interesting to say the least. As Hitomi wrapped her arm(s) around Sey she'd lead backwards slightly after hearing the word, 'surprise.' As she leaned back, Sey's eyes would open to stare at Hitomi with one cold, golden stone like optic and another in the form of Byakugan. As she say there, staring upwards to Hitomi Sey would speak softly.

"Interesting take on using Hair."

She had said as her Byakugan now focused on the pinpoint aspect of her body. She could see that the 'skin' overlapped with normal skin leaving a small, unnoticeable bump between it and her actual body. If it wasn't for Sey knowing that she didn't have an arm and, of course, having Byakugan, she never would have known. Of course she still only guessed it was hair, being as the pieces added up so far to be hair. The overlap of skin, the lack of proper chakra flow through the arm, the lack of Genjutsu, it all pointed towards a type of Ninjutsu. And of course, the only type of Jutsu that could even remotely be attempted by this sort of thing would be her hair. She had a great gift for thread manipulation. It was, almost enchanting in itself her prowess for it.

Sey's body would shift to stare into Hitomi's as her mind wondered slightly. She was finally coming to terms with her feelings. Yeah, feelings. That was the first hurdle she had to overcome two years ago. The fact that she actually felt something. It was as she had thought. She loved this woman. More so than any other person on or having ever existed. She loved her with every atom of her being. It was that love that drew her to look at Hitomi not with coldness, not with distrust, disdain, or sadness. Not even pity. No, it was this love that would grace Sey's eyes with a look she'd never given before. True interest and companionship. It was true that she believed Trust, companionship, and other aspects were for the weak. To trust someone was to rely on them, and that made you weak. However, Sey knew now that trusting in someone did not mean relying on them. It meant something different to her. It meant the raw truth that if anything were to happen, she KNEW, with out a doubt one hundred percent that Hitomi would do what she could. SHe didn't need to rely on that. No, in fact she refused to. But she knew that Hitomi would try, and that, that was comforting to her.

This comfort brought the world to a standstill here now. Their faces meeting so close yet, somehow so far. Sey's head would lift upwards slightly. Enough to perhaps grant a soft kiss as she'd speak.

"You're quite skilled Hitomi."

Sey had said. It was obvious now, that Sey was lost inside of Hitomi's eyes. Her being, no, their beings seeming to mold into one just through a stare. Such, captivation. It felt as though her whole life was for this single look into this woman's eyes. Such a look that she felt so content. Her long barely covering herself shirt, sat atop her body as if draped by a child who wished to play instead of making their bed. What an odd clothing item to wear that was though. A shirt that barely fit her. It was so large that she was literally almost swimming in it, at her size. Perhaps, there were some things that would remain a mystery. However for now, Sey would simply be captivated by that look which seemed all too inspiring.

1005/2741/500
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:34 pm

She grinned for a moment returning the kiss as she held Sey's head in both of her arms. Granted she still couldn't feel what the false arm could but she could still control it as a real arm. After a moment of the closeness she looked to the documents then sat her head upon Sey's shoulder curiously looking at them. "Well thanks, I knew growing bones and muscle would be too difficult so I guess you could say I found a way around it, just with a few set backs. I'll find ways around them eventually." She saw Sey's eyes, the normal golden hue as well as the pure white veined one. She was looking at her arm to see if it was a true one. "I can't keep it forever, but...I realised after years of my mother mending, that maybe I can't have a real arm however I can still have one even if I have to mend the seams myself." Hitomi gripped her left hand looking it over with a smile. She had done what her mother was trying, she had reached a level her father never had. She couldn't rebuild a body, but she could make one. Hitomi with all her anatomy knowledge could now create a body part out of mere hair, something so common and so abundant that the body makes for itself. Females especially seeing as they could grow hair so much faster. Hitomi could remake herself if ever there was a day she was taken apart again.

Of course that wasn't going to be the end of it, this was merely a new beginning for her, however onto other matters were that clan. "Any information on it, or are we still going to have to rely on that person you saw. Cause getting into Suna is no problem, if you need too. But finding that person will be..." She pondered the idea as she looked to the raven sat aside near to Sey. She already came to appreciate the creature as Sey's own but also for itself. She always did have a fascination with birds anyway. Of course that wouldn't tear away the conversation rather it was something to keep her in a cheerful mood. Not only to trust Sey, to love her, to love this new life and this new home. But also one day she'd have the chance to finally let go of her family, but not without first avenging their unneeded deaths. She knew now there wasn't much of a way to revive their dead bodies, their bodies were far too decayed by now as was her old arm. Even if she could have then, it's too late now. All she could do was eventually return one day to Konoha to pay their respects. A sad tale that she was the only one left of her family but she could share what she did once have with someone she considered family now, and that was Sey.

Total: 1200 wc
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Sey's body would readjust as her Byakugan would fade. Her golden optics would focus more so on the pages before her. It appeared that there was an abundance of information that was here. However, none of it pertained to her specific thoughts or needed information. It was now that Sey would look towards hito and rest her cheek against her own.

"No, there's nothing here that could actually help me. Instead I'm stuck wit trying to find that man."

Her voice would purse through the room. She'd notice that for a long time, Hito had been fixated upon birds. She was quite happy to see that there were birds all over Kiri. So much, in fact, that she tended to watch the birds every now and then. Sey would think for a moment before looking to Akitski. The two would have a short conversation before sey would begin to stand up. As her movements flowed like elegant water, her voice would follow suit but only after pressing both of her hands upon Hito's face.

"I will grant you a small gift, for the love we share."

Sey would speak. Slowly, Sey would walk over to her room and open the closet door. There, she'd open a large hatch which she kept the thing in. The reason for this, was because of how it was made. She preferred to keep it hidden from others, but she was indeed the 'sage of ravens' for what ever reason. It was because of the relationship she held with Akitski. That relationship allowed her to contact and be accepted to the contract.

Sey's body would push the large scroll onto the table as she'd look to Hito. Upon doing so, Sey would open said scroll partially to reveal a bloodied hand print upon one of the large spaces placed there. With that, Sey would look to Hitomi as she would speak one last time for this subject.

"This is the Raven contract summoning scroll. I have been given the authority to oversee you accept this, if you so wish."

Seyusuko would say. It was now that her body twitched ever so slightly. A soft movement made her stand there with her shirt that rode up slightly. She loved the free feeling of the mornings. As well as the free feelings of just, generally standing there. So much, in fact, that her body began to show she enjoyed it as well. But that was a tale for another time. For now, she'd hold the scroll with the intent of explaining it, however, she doubted she needed to. Her eyes would stare into Hitomi as thoughts whirled around with in her head. 'What if I'm not Ooutsutsuki?' 'What if I AM one. What would happen to me. Would I even become like the old princess had? Would my ambitions and dreams go to waste for I'd level my own body with the hatred of the bloodline that would eventually lead to my death?' Many thoughts such as these plagued her mind. However, the fore most thoughts were of Hitomi. That bond, that love they shared was like no other. It was intoxicating. No, it was more than that. It was almost, like a drunk. Addictive of sorts. So powerful yet, so simple a thing to cause so much pleasure.

552/3293/600
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:35 pm

She gave a short nod as she listened to her then noticed her movements to hold her face and comment on giving her a gift. "But you've given me plenty already..." She mentioned feeling happy yet a but uneasy seeing as she was given just so much as it was and she didn't want to seem greedy in anyway at all. However her mind and face moved from confused and concern to surprised and interested. She looked at the contract and saw the printed hand before looking to Sey. Sure she adored birds, this would be a wonderful thing, but she had a contract with the owls still, could she really have two summons with one of them being shared by that disgusting man, no that stupid boy she was once with. She looked it over for a moment before closing her eyes to make up her mind, sure things were on edge but she knew who Sey was and she knew what she did. She had to believe and trust her that this wouldn't lead into another betrayal as once upon a time.  "I-I...alright thank you." She mentioned very quietly before cutting the hair on her left arm to show the open wound, she gathered some blood from it onto her hand before it could seal back together and looked at her blood for a moment before pressing it to the contract with her right hand.

Once done she removed her hand and went to wash it off before coming back over to Seyusuko. "I've done this once before, I...I understand what it brings and means." She spoke as she looked to Sey's face. It was almost as if it was marbled, shined through her skin with many shades of the sun even in the cold looking tone, somehow this was her way to feel Sey's emotions. Hitomi wrapped her arms around Sey's waistline and pulled herself in. Hitomi never really trusted other people, but those she did trust she felt the need to hug, hold, even touch just to know they were real, just to know they were there and wouldn't just be some figment of her imagination. It was so warm, so comforting, like a child's toy but alive and breathing. Sey was soft, alike to silk which was her favorite materials for cloth items. Hard to manage and obtain, and so very pricey, but it was well worth it all to just feel such a thing. "Well even if the dream was real or not, and even if you are or aren't of a clan like that...I'll still be here." She smiled calmly, almost beaming like in a way similar to the sunlight. She wanted to be happy, and she was because she had her. Of course there was one last question she held in her mind. "By the way, you never did take me on that date we talked about...since you can't find anything for now, and we need to plan a few days out before heading out to suna how about we do that sometime soon. It'll get your mind out of some troubles and we go where you choose."

WC: 530
Total: 1530
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Sey would raise an eyebrow for a moment. Ah, a date. What a wonderful idea! Her hands would reach down and hold Hitomi's which were upon her waist. Yes, a romantic date would be most pleasing. Perhaps someplace fancy this time? Her mind flew through thoughts as her silken gentle skin would rub against Hitomi's ever so softly. Her mind brought itself to the idea of a romantic gentle date with both of them. Such a thing was needed. It was desired by both of them. Why not!? Sey's body would caress Hitomi's head after turning. It was there she'd gently kiss the top of it. For a moment it seemed that Sey was lost in thoughts of things for the two. It was then that she realized a logical course of action.

"Dinner, Seven, Kings and Queen's restaurant. Formal attire."

Sey would speak as she held Hitomi with in her arms. Gentle movements and happy thoughts would bring a small almost unnoticeable smirk upon her face. Sey's gentle silken skin caressing Hitomi's back as if to provide the proof she so longed to feel. That beloved enjoyment which could only be attained by that soft touch of each others love. Oh that moment. Such a soft and gentle caressing. So fun, so elegant, so enjoyable. Sey would drop everything and pull Hitomi into the living room. There, she'd sit on the couch while tugging towards Hitomi to sit with her. In that moment, her body would shift to lie down on the couch a bit. Her intention was to have Hitomi lie with her, just resting for a while. If it all worked out, Hitomi would be resting on top of Sey with her head being caressed by Sey's arm.

"I enjoy this, greatly."

She revealed. Her hand gently continuing to caress Hitomi's long beautiful hair. That silken skin caressing that beautiful long mane, it was such a sight to see. Sey's eyes would close as her opposite arm would rest on Hitomi's back, waist, or which ever position was most comfortable. There, they'd simply sit and rest. Sey wanted to give Hitomi a true day of just them. No more fluttering around, no more running around, and no training. Just, the two of them enjoying each other's company. A full day to jsut themselves. To do with as they please.

392/3685/700
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:07 pm

As she heard Sey's answer about the date, even in such quick and cold words she beamed a cheerful face of excitement before noticing she was being picked up. "Sounds nice, I'm sure you've already picked me out something huh?" She laughed a bit in a joking manner, she was so used to Sey giving her things and choosing for her, not that she minded she always had trouble figuring out choices on her own. Most of her choices tended to be lift threatening due to dangerous things like medical hospital problems but everyday things are so simple that they're difficult in some way for her. As she was tugged to sit and eventually even lay on the couch she gave out a few breaths before relaxing herself onto Sey, however her comfortable position was more of a fetal position. She usually always slept and laid like this, the reasoning though was because she was once upon a time used to sharing a bed with her little brother. Hitomi would given him room to sleep on the bed, and so she always slept like that and had gotten used to it to the point where she feels uncomfortable in any other position. Thankfully she was pretty light weight, actually she was barely tipping 100lbs. Not because she starved herself or something stupid as such, she was 105lbs with her left arm and of course lost that weight.

But the main attribute to her small weight was that she was built that way. Her mother was a small woman, and her dad wasn't exactly packing on the pounds either, he was rather lanky. She was light weight due to her own genetics. Even more so in information, she she was to ever cut her hair she'd probably lose another 5lbs so really she's a mere 95lbs overall. This helped her keep her wind jutsu in tact and use her hair effectively seeing as there was lots of chakra but such a little body. She was merely child-like in many looks, save for the chest area. Like a porcelain doll, cracked a bit but slowly being glued back together thanks to Sey caring for her so gently. Today was just a day for them, just a day for the two of them together and nothing else mattered for now. "I do to..." She whispered, not because she wanted to be quiet but rather she wanted to keep the calm and quiet and just listened to the sounds surrounding them. Her arms around Sey's shoulders where Sey's was around her lower back. It was so cozy, so comfortable, she could just sleep here forever if possible but at the same time eventually she'd need to get up for that date planned. It was closing it, closer to seven as she rose up to give a bit of a yawn and stretch. She then turned to Sey and rubbed her shoulder with her hand smiling. "Well let's get ready for that date hmm?"

Total: 2060
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Sey would bring herself upwards a bit after a great deal of time had passed. Really? A whole day? She was slightly surprised at this. Her eyes would gently watch and examine Hitomi up and down. For a moment, Sey would have a little twinkle in her eyes, a momentary lack of her own mental control. In that specific moment, that fraction of a second, she had thought of just how beautiful and attractive Hitomi was. But of course, being Sey was Sey, her thoughts were quickly shoved aside. CLOTHES! Ah yes, clothes for the date. Sey's body would shift and churn off of the couch and slowly walk into the bedroom. clothes, clothes clothes. Her silken skin seemed to almost glisten in the rising moonlight which peered through the windows like cascading rays of illuminating white chocolate.

Such an odd thought, white chocolate rays of sunshine. Astronomically, of course, the moonlight was merely bouncing rays of sunshine but alas, chocolate felt much more romantic. After perhaps, four minutes of rummaging around, Sey had found the outfit that she'd bought for Hitomi. It wasn't all 'that' formal but it was formal-ish. It was good enough to go to a restaurant like this, that was for sure. Sey would slowly trudge out of the room and back to Hitomi where she'd place the box of clothing upon her lap. Once opened, it would reveal several pieces of clothing which looked quite beautiful, well for Sey's taste at least. The first article of clothing was a light blue flounced skirt which reach just below Hitomi's knees. Next was a somewhat loose silken top colored light blue to match the skirt. But, for an added bonus, a beautiful set of stockings as well!

Sey's mind was set on giving Hitomi gifts. Why you ask? Well it was simple. Gifts were a basic way to show she cared. IT was difficult for her to show this, seeing as her dominant visual emotion was stone. And so, a habit had formed where Sey would but gifts for Hitomi every so often. This being one of them. For Sey, however, she planned the usual shirt and pants. What a twist! Sey would caress Hitomi's left cheek for several seconds with her soft tender touch. Perhaps it was like that of a loving woman stroking a bird's feathers to show her love. Sey's legs would then begin moving causing her to disappear into the bedroom. There, she'd slowly begin gathering her clothes to change into. A pair of black almost dress pants which fitted nicely to her figure. Atop her chest she'd wear a button up white shirt silken in material. And of course she'd grab her trusty shoes and voila, she was clothed for the date.

And just in time as well, for the clock would just strike seven after getting ready and such. Sey's body would slowly strut out of the bedroom. She would walk to where ever Hitomi was, helping her if needed of course. But alas, she would, when Hitomi was ready, reach her arm around her waist and they would set off towards a happy night.

522/4207/800

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Hitomi soon shifted her way to rise up with another stretch before seeing Sey rush off to get the clothes. With that she sat back down on the couch with a small laugh knowing Sey already had something picked out. She awaited hearing the rummaging from the other room and gave out a short yawn, waving her hand to her face. For a moment she nearly wanted to fall back asleep but she shook her head and proceeded to fix her left arm, seeing as when she was asleep she didn't focus well on it's form and it needed reformation from going flat. She used her right hand to hold it steady as she reformed the hair pieces just before Sey brought the clothes in a box to her. As she sat her arms onto her lap to see the box there. Once she lifted the lid she looked at the beautiful colors and smiled as she pulled it out to sway it around, allowing it to flow in tune with her body to size it up. As she looked to Sey going off to change she awaited her return, in the meantime since no one was coming anyway she decided perhaps it would be best to get dressed right there. As she gathered the clothes to lay them across the couch in order she took a moment before removing her pajamas and sit it aside. First things first, she had to put on those stockings. She stretched her legs out drapping one of her feet into the fit and slide it in softly, being careful to not catch it on her nails.

Once that had finished she held up the skirt for a moment then slipped it on smoothly, bending forwards slightly to pull it up and around her waist carefully. These were very new, so she didn't want to ruin them on the very first day. Finally came the top as she held it up to her chest, just to double check if it could fit over her seeing as she was a bit top heavy before slipping it on over her arms then over her head. She then pulled her hair out from under the top and allowed it to flow out before gathering some of her chakra into it. One thing that was very helpful was that she could mend and form her hair into just about anything she could need, even when not in battle. She had decided on an elegant yet simple form of over braid which let the rest of her hair flow down but across the top there was a circular braid acting like a band to form a ponytail. Hitomi of course didn't have an alter ego with her hair to do with, so there wasn't much worry to her looks changing her personality. With that said she gathered a hand mirror to look it over and help with a few touch ups as Sey came out in her dressed appearance. Hitomi stood there for a moment as she heard the gong of the homely clock strike seven times signifying their date to begin.

Total: 2590
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Sey had walked out before Hito had finished dressing. She watched as she slipped on the stockings with elegant fashion that it almost made Sey's body, quite happy. And then, the Coup De GrĂ¢ce Hito began to put on the skirt. Oh, her bent body was invigorating. It was, the most attractive thing she'd ever seen. And so, as Hito had arched her back to put the skirt on, Sey would gently place her hand upon Hito's cheek. A gentle rub, was the only thing she'd do. And then, a gentle yet tight squeeze before pecking Hito's real arm with a kiss. She'd then assist if needed the rest of her clothes.

Sey would then place her arm around Hitomi's waist after looking at her. Such beauty. Such elegant beauty it would nearly unmatched in all the land. Of course, when Sey attempted to say this, only a few words came out. Her thoughts were never completely on par with her words. It wasn't frustrating because she only used the words she needed to. It was more of a choice thing rather than a forced occurrence. As sey rested her hand upon Hitomi's waist, her fingers would gently caress that side. It was, more like a gentle rub than anything else. Their bodies would head out the door and onward to the food place! But wait! Sey, before getting to the door, had realized she rarely ever wears a skirt or dress of any kind. At the door, Sey would look to Hitomi and stop for a minute. She'd stare into those beautiful blue eyes and speak softly for a second.

"Allow me to be right back. I wish to, make this more special than it already is."

With that said, Sey would disappear into her bedroom for a few minutes. After what seemed like hours, but was really only five minutes tops, she came out wearing a long black dress fit for a queen, almost. It was this dress that she had always kept but yet never wore. Why, why did she never wear this? She wasn't that comfortable in dresses usually. However, today, she felt just fine. The problem was, she never wore anything underneath. And so, yeah, she didn't tonight either.

Food, food, food food. Sey's body strutted along at a reasonable pace to keep with Hitomi. The night, well, the night was calm. It was gentle. As always it was foggy. However, this night seemed almost special as it wasn't as cold as it usually ways during the fog. No, it seemed, a perfect temperature. It wasn't cold but yet, it wasn't god awful hot either. It felt as though the cosmos wanted this to happen. And as such, it laid out the perfect events for it.

It would take several minutes to get there however, and that meant that there was a long silence. Well, for once, Sey decided to break that silence as they walked just into town. Her golden optics gently scanned the area looking for the place they wished to go. Every step seemed like a step closer to a night of, the most wondrous happiness that could ever have happened to Seyusuko. With these movements, they would arrive at the eatery. It took perhaps a few minutes after Sey had spoken up.

"I...Love you greatly, Hitomi Shiruku."

Her voice was cold yet somehow gentle and attempted to portray her feelings though failed miserably. However, she knew Hitomi was great at reading her and so she would understand her feelings. As the song once went, it felt so wrong it felt so right? Well not quite, it felt right but yet, it felt so right. Heh, well, that was a failure of a play on a song with in Sey's mind which spiraled downwards unto crap. Either way, she was so happy at this moment that her mind was swaying with all sorts of things. Some of which, were quite, well, naughty. After they reached the place known as Kings and Queens, they would stand before the door. Sey would pull Hito a bit closer as she spoke out in a gentle voice.

"Let us have the most wonderful night of our lives."

She would say as Sey's hand would gently rub against Hito's waist. Like a proper gentleman, Sey would open the door for Hito. After entering they would find a nice place to settle down. Ah, perfect, a booth at the end next to the wall. Sey was always, rather happy to keep her back to the wall. It was a practice she picked up upon entering the ANBU corps of Kirigakure. The Hostess would bring them to the booth as was reserved before hand. Sey's movements would allow Hito to sit first against the wall and Sey would sit next to her. Though that was if she wished it of course. All of this, was if she wished to do so. None of it was forced, and Sey attempted to convey those feelings to Hitomi. It was, an attempt to explain how she enjoyed Hito's company. So much so, in fact, that she would want to spend the rest of her life with her. Slowly, Sey would raise her buttox and gently place it upon the booth's seat. She'd sit there, scooting a bit close to Hito so she could wrap her arm around her waist. Slowly, Sey would rub Hito's side once again. Perhaps a habit she enjoyed doing?

The waitress would slowly come by and as what they would like to eat. Sey would order some Wasabi sauce steaks. Of course she'd look to Hitomi to see if that was fine. If she wished to eat something else, that was also fine with Sey. She was quite easy going in terms of what to eat. After the orders were taken, Sey would comment on asking her to bring the finest bottle of Sake for them to drink. Of course, that was the best part. After several minutes, the waitress would bring back the Sake and Sey would thank her. After she scurried away once more, they were left alone to their own devices. Sey would start by talking about she enjoyed this night so far.

"I, enjoy this. Greatly so. I, don't often say these things. As such, I wish to tell you that, I enjoy your company greatly. So much, in fact, that I wish us never to be apart. I, have, and will always, love you, Hitomi Shiruku."

Sey would say. It would take a bit, for the food to arrive. After they'd have their order taken and Sey would speak that small paragraph, they would lie in wait for what seemed like ten minutes. It was then, that Sey became filled with an urge to, show how deep her affection went. And as such, she would, do something a bit odd. Sey's left hand would reatract from Hito's waist only to rest upon her right theigh. From there, Sey would ask a simple question.

"Do you trust me, not to do anything drastic?"

If the answer was no, than sey would simply remove her hand and continue back to waiting for the food. However, if Hito said yes, then something interesting would happen. Sey's hand would gently move closer to Hito's body until it was firmly over Hitomi's body. There, she would simply rest her hand for now. It was there, close to her body, just resting. The warmth of her hand maybe permeating the stockings. Yet, Sey made no motion to actually do anything except, just rest it there. Nothing more, nothing less. In Sey's mind, it was a way to show that she respected Hitomi's decisions, and, to show that she wished to be intimate. But yet, she understood if she had reservations so, she wouldn't actually do anything. Especially not in public like this.

1314/5521/1100
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 1:13 am

With being touched, especially on such an area she jumped with a gasp and a small squeak of confusion in her voice before realizing it was Sey and just giving a long sigh out. She then smiled once again with her arm being kiss as she was draped around by Sey's arms as she begun to follow her eyes in a lulling motion, however things stopped as she stood by the front door and watched her go off to change. As she noticed the dress she was a bit shocked with it but she also enjoyed how beautiful it looked. Though it was time to leave so she couldn't just stand and stare, as she walked out with Sey she noticed the fog around softly drifting on tonight in the air. She watched the night sky filled with many twinkling stars before looking back to Sey who had mentioned the words. She took a moment to draw them in before resting her head onto Sey's arm, holding it with now both her arms and making soft slow motions as if she was cuddling the arm to give a sense of showing her words in return without saying them outright. She didn't really look forward much, it was much easier to just follow Sey's movements now as she barely had her eyes open in a dream-like status. Of course once she heard her speak she didn't open her eyes yet but she gave a slow nods caressing her head onto Sey's arm as she did so. Once they were inside she noticed the booth they were heading too as she was allowed in first.

After a moment she felt Sey's hand around her again, it was so comforting to have someone so close and protective but at the same time allow her to choose if she wanted that in the first place. As the minutes ticked by the waiter came to ask of their prefered dish and she looked to Sey who ordered for them both. She smiled giving a nod of approval to this as she relaxed back onto Sey's arm. The reasoning for her quietness mostly was due to her still waking up from the nap. She didn't want to sound sleepy on a date after all, it would be rude. With that said she only barely heard the last part as she gave a nod once more resting her head. However she soon woke up fast as she felt the hand on her leg. At first she was somewhat scared that it would have been forceful if not demanding with a grab, but this was just resting. It wasn't even that high up, just resting on her leg. After the shock value she relaxed her tensing as she looked down having a small and light blush on her face. She then decided, perhaps instead of letting everyone else take things farther what if she did it herself. It's obvious Sey wanted more than this, but feared for Hitomi's own mental state almost all the time. Hitomi needed this to stop, she needed to show she wasn't as frail as she used to be. With that as she held onto Sey's arm she smiled pleasantly then leaned in onto Sey's neck and gave her a small lick just to show she approved of this, meanwhile her real hand was put down onto Sey's right leg as she began to rub it up and down slowly with no grip or pressure just caress it.

WC: 560
Total: 3050
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 1:37 am

Sey felt Hitomi's hand upon her leg. It was a gentle caressing and oh did it feel good. her skin, soft to the touch and so gentle that it began to make her body quite happy. Though, with the outfit she wore it was difficult to see said happiness. After a few minutes, Sey would place her hand on top of hitomi's and bring it a bit farther up on her leg. There, she'd simply stop and lightly rest her hand. Thoughts, of many things started to rattle around in her head. She had thoughts of naughty things as well as thoughts of happy non-naughty things. But alas this was a point in which she was in a place, with a person, that just seemed like bliss. It felt like the most sensational bliss that has ever happened to her. A wealth of emotion flooded her senses which dulled down quite nicely. Her eyes would gently close before the food came as she thought about those naughty thoughts.

After her thoughts were finished, FOOD! The waitress brought them their food, Sake, and a nice array of side dishes. It was the perfect meal. Sey would gently begin eating with her right hand while her left was still resting atop Hitomi's. She'd then, scoot quite a bit closer to her before wrapping her arm around the woman's waist. Once finished, she'd go back to eating with her right hand and rubbing Hitomi's side with her left. It was, her hope, however, that Hitomi would perhaps, go just a tiny bit farther. Hopes and dreams however, weren't always meant to be true. with those words in mind Sey would lean gently on Hitomi while eating to convey her enjoyment of the situation. Especially of Hitomi's hand. It was that movement that would bring back those thoughts that she just couldn't shake.

She wanted to talk about them, but she decided against it. At least for now. Instead, she'd simply consume the food before her while watching just how beautiful hitomi was. It was a godsend, to have her, No, to even see her. Yes, to Seyusuko, just having Hitomi with in her presence was a gift that she wished to never take for granted. And with those thoughts, she'd keep her movements limited to her left leg pressing against Hitomi's in an almost rubbing fashion. Those golden optics sneaking peaks at Hitomi both above, and under the table. Hopefully she was being coy about it however, it was most likely not the case. Sure, she was trained to observe with out giving anything away but subconsciously, she wanted Hitomi to know that she was sneaking peaks of the most beautiful woman in the room. And that, was her version of a compliment in this situation. She only hoped that Hitomi would understand.
470/5991/1100
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:47 pm

As she felt Sey's hand and face so close it was hard to concentrate on the food, let alone anything or anyone else. It was a beautiful moment of silence that she stared into her eyes then noticed the movement to the food from her. Hitomi then finally noticed the food for herself as she began to dig in. She munched away at the food however unbeknownst to her she felt Sey's hand once more, though rather than jump she had a moment of letting out a giggle as she immediately clasped her mouth and blushed brightly from embarrassment. She had been tickled, or rather she was ticklish. This trait was common in people just awkward when found. Luckily her was founded by someone who cared for her and thus she wasn't willing to run off as she once used to do. She took a moment to curl up close to Sey, even putting one of her legs over Sey's own. Practically sitting on her now Hitomi held her head underneath Sey's chin and decided to hide her face. Well that and to feel the curves of their bodies, but that was a small thing compared to her need for comfort. In someways she was clingy to her, Hitomi wanted some safety of mind or at least reassurance. Now naturally she's fine in battle but it's the day to day that somehow was the biggest war.

She continued to hold herself close to Sey as she minded her hair not to get in their food. She already finished hers and she felt just about ready to head home. Her mind buzzing with a sense of being tired still from earlier as she was nodding off occasionally. Of course the beautiful view outside couldn't be replicated, fireflies were scattered about in the air out there, each with their own unique glow of light to lead others. She barely turned her head towards the show as she shook Sey's arm and pointed to them quietly. She was somewhat excited to see such a display to signify a enlightened future together. How beautiful yet fitting how they were. Of course even a show has it's end as she began to get up with Sey to head home and probably sleep. She was so tired it was apparent in her eyes, perhaps it was her own fault or not, either way she just wanted rest now. Knowing Sey would follow suit then she'd know tonight would be extra comfy to her knowledge. If anything it was apparent by now how much the two really loved each other. Hitomi was enjoying life even after so much death, she was accepted into this so well and she couldn't believe how much she was being encouraged.

Total: 3550
_EXIT_

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 12:33 am

Sey's body moved with gentle ease. She felt Hitomi essentially put herself on top of her legs. Hah, that was enjoyable! Sey would gently rub Hitomi's leg as it was rested upon her. Gentle soothing motions with all sorts of thoughts behind the matter. Ah, tiredness. It was a slow moving event that crossed both of their minds as it slowly eroded away at their sanity. It was nearly time to! They would finish their food after it had arrived. Eating gently and softly with little effort in the way of making things interesting. It was a mostly uneventful night barring the usual touching and caressing that a loving couple would do. And that, that very aspect drove Sey mad with hidden joy with in her heart. She loved how they conveyed feelings to one another. No, they loved the way it all felt form start to finish.

As they got up, Sey would place the Ryo upon the table with a fair tip for service. After which, she would hold Hitomi close as they slowly walked homeward bound. The night was gentle, peaceful, and full of the lights of bugs. Oh how beautiful the view was. The little bugs buzzing about with their own views on the world. Minding their own business and living as though it was perhaps their last. What joy was struck for the two that would do this together. It was a soft and gentle caressing that Sey's arm would now do upon Hitomi's hip. She enjoyed the time they spent together. Even more so did she enjoy how fun it would be to do more. But alas, the tiredness would slowly set in. And, as luck would have it, they'd reach home. Immediately after doing so, Sey would strip her clothing as per usual but this time, she decided to just sleep as is. She'd crawl into the bed, put the blanket over her, and gently rest in such a way that Hitomi could curl up next to her and they would essentially embrace.

The joys of being in love.

346/6337/1200

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea   Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitomi/Tetra A new day A new idea
Page 1 of 1