Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Some Overflow Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Some Overflow I_vote_lcapSome Overflow I_voting_barSome Overflow I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Some Overflow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Some Overflow Empty
PostSubject: Some Overflow   Some Overflow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:33 am

Name: Check
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Touch
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Instant
Description: An ultimate expression of the more traditional Samurai Saber technique, this technique begins much like the parent technique with the user coating the blade or weapon in question with a dense, powerful layer of chakra. However, unlike the previous ability, this coating cannot be shot or expelled, making it a much closer ranged technique. Instead, this chakra heightens the cutting or piercing power of the weapon to the utmost maximum, exceeding any armors and even other weapons. Most importantly, this allows the user to literally slice through another weapon master's implement, gifting the user with an unexpected and unimaginably powerful advantage over other weapon wielders. Any sort of weapon can be used coated in this, including projectiles, though higher quality and ranking weapons prove more effective. (Weapons with this can pierce barriers of one rank higher than their own, as well as weapons of a rank equal to their own. Additionally, they can cut through or pierce weapons and items with a durability equal to or less than the user's strength stat plus fifty plus the item's rank in increments of ten. Ie: E rank have 10 strength, D have 20, and so on.)

Name: Revealed Attack
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: Wind
Range: Touch
Speed: N/A
Description: A technique of ultimate deception, this allows the user to coat a weapon or weapons with layer of wind chakra by touching it. Unlike many technique, this does not affect the weapon's cutting power or speed, but rather conceals them from sight, the wind chakra warping the light around the weapon and making it effectively invisible. Additionally, the wind disturbs any sound which may come from the weapon and eliminates noise caused by wind resistance, causing the weapons to create no sound. Of course, chakra based seeing abilities will be able to see through this, but to the unaided eye, this technique can be devastating, particularly against other practitioners of the sword as it becomes impossible to discern the dimensions of the sword at a glance.

Name: Dance of Cherry Blossoms  
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 40m
Speed: N/A
Description: The user generates up to four hollow bone tubes, generally out of her back, which release a massive, thick cloud of tiny flakes of paper thin bone. The bone flutters about obscuring vision and, as the flakes are formed of chakra rich bone, sensory techniques as well. This provides an extremely useful cover and allows the user to sense by contact methods of anyone and anything which enters the cloud of bone flakes.
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Some Overflow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Overflow   Some Overflow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:27 am

Done
Back to top Go down

Some Overflow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: