Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Alignments Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Alignments Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Alignments Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Alignments Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Alignments Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Alignments Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Alignments Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Alignments Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Alignments Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Alignments I_vote_lcapAlignments I_voting_barAlignments I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Alignments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Alignments Empty
PostSubject: Alignments   Alignments Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 4:14 am

Name: Fearful Eloquence of Mercury
Type: Nin | Kinjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: A technique used in conjunction with Earth Grudge Fear, this allows the user to use the masks on his body as conduits for for other ninjutsu which correspond to said heart. While the main body retains the ability to use the elemental affinities of any and all of the hearts, he can, with this ability, channel the required chakra to a mask and use it to produce any technique he knows which corresponds to the element of said mask. This technique itself requires no cost, rather the user pays the required cost of whichever technique he routes through the mask.

Name: Fearful Beauty of Venus
Description: An ability used to supplement the ritualistic Earth Grudge Fear, the blessing of Venus allows the user to, after having sewn together his flesh, conceal the stitches and give the outward appearance of flawless, seamless skin. While this has no particular use in battle and confers no healing properties whatsoever, it allows the user to pass as a normal mortal and hides his true nature. This ability has no upkeep, rather is used in a one-time payment to cloak the strings used to stitch the body together whenever required. This, however, cannot conceal the masks present upon the user's body, though it can make them look as though they are simply hanging off his back. Additionally, the user may freely alter the coloration of any of their threads for no cost (they cannot become invisible or transparent or anything like that).

Name: Fearful Grudge of Tellus
Range: Self | 5m
Description: Using the powerful threads which comprise his body, this technique allows the user to surround his body in a tessellated hexagonal bilayer, providing a swift and amazingly powerful defense. Due to this technique having no elemental affinity, this shield has neither a weakness to nor particular strength against any given element, shielding equally from all.The true strength of this defense, however, resides in the fact that to two layers, coursing with chakra, create a void space between them, preventing anything from crossing the barrier. In essence, anything within the barrier is completely, spacially separated from anything on the outside and vice versa. While immensely powerful as a defense, it cannot be maintained for longer than one single post, though it provides the greatest possible shield for that short time frame.

Name: Fearful War of Mars
Range: 20m
Speed: User's Speed
Description: A hybrid technique which serves both as an offense and defense, this allows the user to extend a mass of thick, powerful threads from his body, usually his back, and essentially flail them around with great speed and precision. The threads can pierce human flesh with ease, though more often than not they whip about and strike at incoming threats with powerful blows, the leverage of the long threads granting them twenty bonus strength. These threads can both attack opponents in their range and deflect psychical projectiles, as well as pick things up, such as rocks and knives, and throw them.

Name: Fearful Thunder of Jupiter
Range: Self | 5m
Description: Similar to the powers of Tellus, this ability also constructs a hexagonal bilayer which both courses heavily with chakra and creates a kind of void space between the two layers. However, unlike the previous technique, this ability has offense in mind and creates a more localized and thin layer of threads, generally wrapped around an appendage, though it can be extended a bit from the appendage in question. This bilayer "split" whatever it passes through, superficially giving the appearance of the finest and most precise cut imaginable. In reality, this works by moving the void space through an object, which separates the two halves on either side of the barrier without actually cutting it. This makes defending from such an attack neigh impossible as it does not truly damage objects cut by it but rather inserts space between them.

Name: Fearful Capitol of Saturn
Range: 50m
Description: A strange and invasive technique, this allows the user to extend the threads which comprise his body outwards and have them ensnare and puncture nearby objects and people. These thread essentially innervate the objects, running through and around them, and jam chakra sent to them. Thus, something affected by this could not be controlled or manipulated by anyone's chakra any longer. This proves extremely useful against those who manipulate large objects or vast amounts of a single object as, so long as the threads remain within and around the object or substance, the opponent will be unable to manipulate it.

Name: Fearful Heavens of Uranus
Range: 75m
Speed: 100
Description: A massive, indiscriminate attack, this technique causes the user to generate countless threads from his body and extend them out in a massive assault. These threads, flooded with chakra, bear an impeccable sharpness which allows them to pierce bodies and powerful defenses of equal rank with ease. To make this even more deadly, the long spear-like protrusions fly with great speed at unpredictable angles and can, on a whim, change course radically. The end result appears much like a huge lattice work of black string, piercing all around the user who remains at the center as a dense, black mass of threads. Once finished, the threads simply fall limp, the chakra giving them life expended, and the user disconnects them from his main body, leaving behind a large, writhing mass of threads. While the threads can of course be controlled, extreme precision of each thread remains impossible due to the sheer number of strings.

Name: Fearful Sea of Neptune
Range: Sensory Range
Speed: 60
Description: A sensory application of the Earth Grudge Fear technique, with this ability the user releases a huge swarm of countless threads which then begin to spread all about, wriggling over the ground, crawling up walls, and burrowing into the earth. Each thread is approximately half a foot long and looks somewhat like a tiny black worm. While a small number can be generated, the general practice is to create a huge mass of the worms and allow them to infiltrate a massive area. The threads, while they cannot see or hear or anything of that, remain connected to the user and relay chakra information and can sense physical objects, include tremors and such. Thus, the user can send these all about and gain valuable information not simply about the chakra of a few people, but of the layout of a large area. This is a contact sensory ability.

Name: Fearful Dead of Pluto
Description: An escape technique, this allows the user to appear to cheat death. Using the threads of his body, the user will construct a set of a kind of suit around his heart(s) and any other organ he may wish to flee with. This suit of coiled threads has a set of ambulatory tentacles which allow it to run away and it can use supplementary elemental motion techniques, such as Underground Fish Projection, to further aid its escape. This is considered a last resort ability as the user cannot engage in combat until he has fully recuperated. This can be quite tricky to would be captors or anyone believing to have landed a final blow, as all that shall remain is an empty sack of flesh and a few, leftover tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Alignments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignments   Alignments Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:15 am

Done.
Back to top Go down

Alignments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: