Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know I_vote_lcapThe Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know I_voting_barThe Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know I_vote_lcapThe Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know I_voting_barThe Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Empty
PostSubject: The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know   The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey guys. Out of an unexpected turn of events... I am no longer able to bring myself to rp on this site... I'm sorry to everyone... I'll miss you guys.... Goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know   The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:50 pm

I wish you wouldn't go. :/ I hope it's nothing I've done o-o

But you will be missed either way! T_T
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know   The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:05 am

Bye Akira chan.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know   The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:19 am

I'll miss you Akira, you're an amaze rp'er
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know   The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Aight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know   The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Worst Unexpected Farewell This Site Will Know
Page 1 of 1