Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] I_vote_lcapBirthday Bash [CONCLUDED] I_voting_barBirthday Bash [CONCLUDED] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] I_vote_lcapBirthday Bash [CONCLUDED] I_voting_barBirthday Bash [CONCLUDED] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Eleven years. That’s how long it has been since Kai Hyuga-Furue was born as the first recorded non looking Hyuga. Six years since she was transferred from her mother’s custody to her father’s, the woman being imprisoned for attempting to smuggle her daughter out the village. And the first birthday she would have as Raikage with, hopefully, many more to come. So, to celebrate the day Kai decided that a village wide party would be held on both Mt. Saisho and Mt. Hyuga, the young Kage opening the Hyuga compound to the general public for the first time since the clan had claimed the mountain as their private property. Any and all within Kumogakure could take part in the festivities occurring on the two mountains and there was definitely a lot to do, most interest being taken into account. Food stands, vendors to purchase trinkets, arenas for spars, and much more to keep the people busy.

Kai could be found on Mt. Hyuga donned in the same Kimono she had worn to the Kage Summit just weeks before. A smile was on her face as she skipped down the streets of her home, the now eleven-year-old Kage waving to various people who stopped to wish her happy birthday and chatting with some of her villagers. She was happy to see the people enjoying themselves and she made a mental note to hold festival at least twice a year from here on out. Perhaps the next one could be held on the village anniversary, but plans for that day could wait for another day. Right now, she would enjoy herself as she looked out for Kaitekina, Soul, Mei, Diana, Tsuki, and anyone else she could play with.

Maybe she come across some people she hadn’t seen a while or perhaps she could make a new friend today. Kai didn’t know, but she knew anything could happen during a party.

Last edited by Kai on Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:58 pm

FESTIVITIES! Oh the joy of festivities. The merriment, the happiness, the laughter. It was sickening. A gentle smile would cross the womanly figure who entered the village. The moment she stepped into the graces of the Raikage's village she was assaulted with noise, banter, putrid smelling objects, and a disgusting sense of happiness. It was maddening. This woman, standing before the populous was the embodiment of hatred, destruction, distrust, and evil intent. But to any and all who gazed upon her, she was just the opposite. Her gentle almost regal movements portrayed a kindness only matched by the goddess Amaterasu herself. The woman's long red hair would wave gently in the wind. Cascading as if a waterfall flew from it's mountain top to grace the land below with fresh water and life.

As this woman moved forward, she would smile, laugh, banter, and seemingly enjoy what everyone else was. The charade, would continue. Her movements would cause the light clacking of her boots to echo through the crowded streets. So much so, that few of the people couldn't hear it nor stood aside to let her pass. Perhaps it was the fact that she may have dressed in the same outfit which people would mistake her for the Tsuchikage. Well, after all she WAS the Tsuchikage. Every step would bring her closer and closer to the position where the Raikage would be happily trotting down. Before she reached the young girl, the woman would place her hand inside of her robe to pull out a small red orb. As she did, her knees would bend just as the girl would enter those beautiful blue optics. Level height, with the Kage herself, The womanly figure would reach her hand forward with the small red orb resting with in it.

"Konichiwa, Raikage-chan."

Her voice would be almost siren in nature. Spreading joy, happiness, and the subtle insanity of love across the ears of those that bore witness to it.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Kai had expected to run into several people on the streets of Kumogakure such as the members of her team or the three individuals who currently held the title of Minister. Maybe some foreigners from another village who happened to be around and decided to partake in the festivities, but not the woman she had briefly encountered in the Land of Snow. She would recognize the Tsuchikage anywhere, the woman having made quite the impression on the young Kage due to her entrance and the fact she had given her a piece of candy. Though not sure what the woman was doing here of all places, Kai wouldn’t say she was disappointed to see her. Their meeting may have been short, the young Kage leaving the summit rather disappointed, but it wasn’t unpleasant. Besides, she was intrigued by the woman.

So, she continued to approach the woman, yellow eyes watching as she got down to her height. Kai was in front of the red-haired woman in seconds, a smile plastered on her face and her eyes locked onto the Tsuchikage’s form though it would drift to the red orb within the woman’s hand. There her gaze would linger for a second, the young Kage’s mind inspecting the object thoroughly before returning her gaze back on the Tsuchikage’s face. She wondered what it did, but she would wait for formalities to be out of the way before asking. She took a step back and bowed as she welcomed the Kage, straighten her back as she continued on.

“Welcome, Tsuchikage. It’s a surprise to see you here, but I’m happy you have visited my neck of the mountains.”

She chuckled, softly before pointing her finger at the red orb.

“What’s that?”
Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Overture
of a lost
soul

Prologue: Impressions

Prologue Complete

Mana's slender body would shift ever so slightly to get a better balance after being bowed to. Her soft gentle smile would almost brighten up the area around her. She was warm, kind, gentle, and sicked by every living creature that walked these streets. Disgusting. Yet, her outward appearance was nothing more than kind. She knew the name of the game. She knew what was at stake. And she knew what had to be done. Her eyes would drift ever so slightly to the people that walked by, however, her main focus was on the little Raikage. An adorable if not insufferable child.

"I had heard there was a party. And everyone knows parties are where the fun is."

Mana had said, her smile wafting slowly in the air as her hair seemed to parade itself like that of a bright blood fountain. The gentle movements of passersby caused it to lift, flutter, and ever so softly move with every passing brush of air. Her eyes would stay locked, though not rudely, on the Raikage's own eyes. Those orbs, perhaps giving away the very being of what she held with in. Many would guess as to what could be seen behind the eyes of one's self. Not many were skilled enough to read behind the curtain. Even fewer wished to see it. Mana, however, was one such individual that would learn all the secrets the world had to offer. She was like a filing cabnet, compiling every last detail of every last thing she'd seen, heard, read, smelled, or felt. All of those secrets, say for instance, the stench of death upon the rotting corpse that sat in the summit. She was one who usually saw through deception, but cared not for calling it out. She'd use it, instead, to her own advantage. As was her purpose.

"Oh? This little orb here, is a type of candy from Iwagakure. The children called it, lets see, Cinnamon blast or something of the sort?"

Her eyes closed for a moment as her face contorted to a foxish smile. That gentle, kind, happy smile presented with pure raw innocence and an air of justice that she projected. Yet, to those that knew her true being, knew too well of the fox like qualities she held and used. Her voice, gentle, siren like in nature, and almost regrettably kind spoke up once more.

"I heard it was your birthday. And that, deserves a present!"

She had said. Upon saying such, words her body would stand up, twirl around while speaking yet another sentence. Before doing so, however, she'd stand to her full height and face towards the Raikage. She would enter into a small regal like bow. Her back arched forward lowering her head to nearly the height of her knees. In unison, her left hand would be placed upon the middle of her lower waist. Her right arm would out stretch the full length to her side. She'd slowly stand back up bringing both hands to the left of her face perhaps two feet from it. The moment she did, they would clap four times in slow succession like turning on a clap on.

"A present for the Radiant Raikage, may your future be riddled with fun, games, and play dates galore!~"

She had spoken the sentence. Upon the claps finishing, each tree on the main street they were on rose upwards another fifteen feet. The trees would contort, twist, and shift their look. Each and every ounce of wood would change in many different ways to bring fourth the final product. Ah, the final product, a large base made of solid wood which held the upper part of the tree which now looked like an exact replica, colorless of course, of Kai herself tossing a ball into the air. The wood comprised of ninety percent of the statues. The ball, however, was made entirely out of leaves which escaped from the girl's palms as she reached for it. A gift, befitting of the Raikage herself.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:42 am

There were signs of cheers and good times upon entering the village of Kumogakure. A hooded shinobi from the mist entered the village after successfully transfusing some Kaguya blood into a Genin along the outskirts of the Land of Lightning. This seemed to be a very interesting day as the ninja wandered the village. By listening to those enjoying themselves, the mist ninja discovered that the Raikage was celebrating her birthday. Not long before this day, Soran had met the leader of Kumo. She was a young girl who didn’t appear to wish harm on any of the other nations. Perhaps this was due to the lack of medical assistance in the area.

The white haired shinobi was wearing the same hooded outfit he had worn at the Kage Summit weeks prior to coming to this village. Any who were there would likely recognize him upon sight, especially with the Kirigakure forehead protector visible on his headband. Curious to speak with the Raikage, the clever shinobi deduced that it was the Raikage’s birthday and she was currently on Mt. Hyuga. A lot could be eavesdropped on while wandering the foreign village, especially a ninja who understands what it means to be silent and listen. He even managed to find out that her name was Kai. Making his way there, the mist ninja was curious to know if the leader of Kumo also possessed the Byakugan. Soran had read stories, but never actually viewed the eye in action.

While walking along the Hyuga area, the hooded shinobi kept an eye out for the young girl in the kimono. Finding her wasn’t difficult as the mist ninja blended into a crowd of people. What he witnessed next was certainly a surprise. The red haired woman claiming to be the Tsuchikage had also journeyed to the village after the summit was over. The Tsuchikage walked over to the Raikage and pulled out a red orb out of her robe. A birthday present perhaps?

The two began to speak for a few moments, although the hooded shinobi did not care much to eavesdrop on their conversation. For now, he would simply observe. The red haired Kage took a bow before releasing out a series of random claps. Suddenly all of the trees that were on the road morphed into a multitude statues of the Raikage holding a ball. The statues were made of wood, but the balls were made of leaves.

“Woah… This lady is powerful.” Soran muttered under his breath as his eyes widened with disbelief. The Kaguya couldn’t really compete with those kind of standards. But a foreigner should never show up empty handed to a leader’s party. Reaching behind his shoulder and inside the hood, the user of the Shikotsumyaku produced a short, bone-hilted bone sword. This bone removed from the body immediately regenerated, along with the skin that was damaged when the bone was removed. This would generate a short sword that was three feet in length and possessed 150 durability.

Casually walking over towards the Raikage with a blade of bone, Soran stopped a few feet away to avoid causing an alarm of approaching two Kage with a weapon. The way the shinobi was walking would indicate no malicious intent whatsoever, he was holding the short sword with the blade aiming away from any he was approaching. The two would also likely see the mist ninja walking away from the crowd and recognize him from the Summit in the Snow.

After stopping, Soran would extend his hand out and offer the freshly produced bone sword to the Raikage. “Nice to officially meet you, Kai. I am Nanashi of the Hidden Mist. Kirigakure would like to officially wish you a happy birthday by presenting you with a weapon of the highest quality.” As he spoke, his voice would come across as a friendly, yet humble tone. His former mentor taught the shinobi to respect the Kage and what they represent to their village.

Whether or not the Raikage would accept the gift, the hooded shinobi would turn his attention towards the red haired woman who was also at the summit. “Nice to officially meet you as well. If I recall correctly, you addressed yourself as Tsuchikaze Mana, of Iwagakure. I was under the impression that the Land of Earth was overrun by Bijuu. I didn’t even know it still had a Kage.”

Noting that the current discussion might not seem appropriate, the shinobi quickly changed the topic. “I was distracted by the undead when we all last met. But it is good to see that I can come to a great village and enjoy the festivities it has to offer. I plan to enjoy the party during my visit, Raikage. We rarely ever throw parties like this in the mist. It’s like an entirely different atmosphere over here.”
Bone Sword:

Word Count: 809
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:16 am

Awestruck. That was the best way to describe the young Kage’s current state as she watched the trees morph into a colourless version of herself, the piece of candy in her hand nearly forgotten. This gift she had received from the Tsuchikage was unique, the blonde having never received a statue that was a replica of herself before and so she couldn’t help but stare in awe. She was elated, the girl suddenly turning on her heel to hug the red-haired woman, making a mental note to get the Tsuchikage something nice when her birthday came around as a thank you present on top of a birthday gift.

“I love it! Thank you very much, Tsuchikage.”

She would say upon relinquishing her hold on the woman, bowing once again to showcase her appreciation even further. This was turning out to be the best birthday she had and it only got better with the presence of a young man she remembered seeing at the summit. Kai didn’t remember his name, she didn’t think she actually got to hear it at the summit, but she recognized him nonetheless. She was curious on why he was within the village, but not enough to question him. Besides, she liked meeting new people, especially when they hailed from other villages.

“Thank you very much, Nanashi.”

The blonde said, bowing to the man before accepting his gift. Whilst Nanashi addressed the Tsuchikage, Kai admired the short sword she had received, holding it up to the sun as she grinned. She loved her gifts. She added another note to make sure she repaid Kirigakure one day. Of course, her mind would not linger on her gifts for long, the Kage now having two guest she felt obligated to entertain and so she turned her attention to them.

“What sort of place is Kirigakure like, Nanashi?”

She tilted her head to the side, genuinely curious now. Once Nanashi answered her question, if he answered it, she would ask the same of Mana’s respective village. She hadn’t been to either village before, but she had intentions of visiting both one day so may as well learn about them from two people who hailed from them respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:48 am

Overture
of a lost
soul

Chapter 1: The Lead

Leading a child like a leashed dog

Every moment that passed was like a demon was tearing away at Mana's very soul. Her whole being ached at this charade she held for herself. It was disgusting. A true sinner would kill themselves before stooping this low. Though, it was all for a good cause none the less. The Tsuchikage would twist a little bit and look towards the boy who now stood next to them. She would examine his appearance, never giving any notion other than that of the pure kindness she'd shown thus far. She was a master at deceit. But yet, so wasn't almost every other Shinobi. It just so happened, she was always one step ahead of her opponents usually. As she shifted her body weight so that it would face the two respectively as they spoke, her mind would wander for only an instant before it reverted back to the great wall of mud that she kept with in her.

"Indeed, it was."

The woman would say before the Raikage would speak. They'd banter a little bit after a gentle hug and happiness that spread across everyone's face! It was a time of joy, a time of happiness, a time of sharing and gifts and disgusting mutual peace. If anything, Mana would like nothing more than to level all of Kumogakure into nothing more than a small hill to step over while traveling to another village. But that wasn't going to happen. And look, a gentle movement would give Mana the view and knowledge she needed to see that the world was as she had planned it thus far. The Raikage, no, a child, treated as such and left to be the toy that everyone used her as. Her true intelligence was numbered as that of which could only be matched by her age. Simple parlor tricks, to amuse the simple minded. It was this notion that granted Mana the ability to place her foot in the door.

"Ah, my village is a great and prosperous village, it is guarded by giant rock faces, kissed by extravagant waterfalls, and all a lovely shade of grey."

Her voice was sincere sounding, as was the kindness she allowed to exude. Those words, perfectly pitched and executed to give off the air of gentle warmth which would come from a woman of her standing. The plans, some of which were best laid to rest in after thought, would come to fruition eventually. And that was when the real fun would begin. Of course, the true discussions would come much later, when she had won the heart, admiration, and perhaps trust of the young insolent brat before her. The boy, however, was of less concern than anything. In fact, she even recalled his exquisite use of taking the Konoha rat's body and turning it upon him. But that was for a discussion that wouldn't be until much later, if at all. In fact, she generally disregarded saying anything that didn't farther her own agenda, nor, would give away anything that could reveal she was much more devious and observant than she was.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Without questioning why he was in her village, the Raikage accepted the gift of bone and thanked the hooded shinobi for his gift. She even bowed out of respect. This was unusual for a Kage to do for anybody, much less a shinobi from a foreign land. It was actually kind of nice and showed that Kumo was actually a well-rounded place. The festivities and display of admiration of one another was something that the water ninja could respect about this land.

As the mist ninja addressed the red haired woman next to them, he watched out of the corner of his eye in delight as the young girl admired the weapon forged from his own body. Perhaps he had indirectly formed a new alliance between the two villages. She even held it up to the sun to watch it glimmer to show her enjoyment of the new gift. The Tsuchikage known as Mana confirmed that her village was indeed destroyed by the monstrous demons known as Bijuu. This struck up another question in the shinobi’s mind; where was she during the attack? Alas, it was a question for another time.

The young girl asked Nanashi what kind of place Kirigakure was. The white haired ninja smiled warmly from underneath his cowl. The curiosity of a child was something precious and he would do his best to explain his fondest memories of the village he was raised in:

“The Land of Water is a beautiful place to live. It’s composed of many islands covered with mist and further away from the other four major countries. So we don’t interact much with foreign nations due to the distance. The village itself is divided by sections based on wealth, but many are not as happy as your villagers appear to be. We mainly survive on seafood and have local fish markets for distribution, so the economy isn’t exactly the greatest. What we do seem to have a lot of is medical shinobi, it’s the highest paying job in Kiri. So we do manage to keep our villagers from getting sick or injured.”

After speaking, Soran began to ponder how exactly he would get a message to the Land of Water. The medical shinobi had plans to attend to after leaving Kumo and could not afford to travel all the way back to his island. For now he would enjoy the festivities, but later he would have to figure out a way to deliver his message. Then it stuck him. He was talking to the leader of this nation. Surely she would have some way to get a message across.

Mana described her village as ‘great and prosperous’, but the reports he had heard was that the Land of Earth was in complete and utter ruin. Although he had never actually traveled to this place to check for himself, he had his doubts that what this woman was saying could be true. Ignoring this, Nanashi would then ask the Raikage a question of his own.

“Excuse me, Kai?” The mist ninja would begin, “I really need to get a message across to some friends of mine back in Kirigakure. It is very important and pertains to what Kazakage Horus told the Mizukage and I about Ryujin of the Senju. If Konoha really does plan an assault on my village, they need time to prepare. Would your village happen to have messenger birds or some other form of mailing system that you could grant me access to?”

The shinobi from the mist only hoped that there was still enough time to get his message across. He had been so preoccupied on training and exploration that this was his first time, since the summit, that he was actually taking the threat of his village seriously. If she allowed him to send his message, he could have it sent and still stick around to enjoy the Raikage’s birthday.

Word Count: 652
Total Word Count: 1,461
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Nanashi’s description of his home was interesting. She wouldn’t have thought Kirigakure the place to boast a large amount of medics. Ninjutsu users, yes, medics, no. But that’s where assumptions led eleven-year-olds and just about everyone regardless of age. Kumogakure personally boasted a shinobi force primarily specialized in Taijutsu, though they pretty much sacrificed medicine in the process. There were very few aspiring medics within the village which was problematic sometimes, but it was something that could be fixed by throwing money at foreign medics. Of course, it would be better if they had some of their own, but they managed.

Iwagakure, great and prosperous? That didn’t sound right to Kai given the various things she had heard occurred within the country, but she wasn’t inclined to question the word of the Tsuchikage. Not only would it be rude, but it would also led an embarrassing situation if she got proven wrong. May as well keep potentially ill-informed comments to herself, though she made a mental note to do some research whenever she wasn’t busying doing other things.

Either way, Kai was very much intrigued by the two villages though she couldn’t really think of the wacky things Iwagakure and Kirigakure possessed at the moment. Not with a question being posed to her. She nodded her head firmly, confirming that Kumogakure was equipped with mailing system. Though most mail was delivered by hand, they still had a couple birds and those were located on Mt. Saisho since that was where the primary administration building was located.

“We have to take a cable car to the main mountain though. Hope you don’t mind the travel.”

She smiled, reassuringly, before glancing at Mana.

“Will you be accompanying us to Mt. Saisho, Tsuchikage? Or shall you remain here and enjoy the festivities further?”

She preferred if Mana accompanied them, but she would not be upset if the Tsuchikage decided against that idea. Either way, she would be leading Nanashi to the administration building, where the birds were located.

Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Overture
of a lost
soul

Chapter 1: Hooking the leash

Snapping the leash to the collar

Mana's ears would twitch at the mention of Ryujin. Ah yes, the fateful demon of the leaf. But, perhaps, it wasn't clear. no, it couldn't be. It was in no way clear to anyone yet was it? Only to the ever observant eyes that held the world in a view not unlike that of days old. Watching, waiting, and ever poised to strike when the need arose. It was now, that the long red haired woman would speak, her body shifting ever so slightly.

"Ah yes, yes yes, Ryujun Senju, Formally of the Leaf. Quite the, spectacle, if I do say so myself. That, dispicable display, using that poor boy like that."

Her eyes would linger for a moment onto Soran, just a tad longer than normal. Her voice and actions would display genuine concern for Ryujin. She would display the same type of kind hearted gestures as she has up to now. However, those eyes, that glimpse of those eyes towards soran, if he was good enough, he'd be able to tell that she knew what Soran had done. There wasn't much that would pass by Mana's eyes. No, she had the gift to notice everything but react to nothing. She was the ultimate in devious reactions. Her mind was made up, her path set forward. Her plan was etching closer to the first stage being complete. It would be little time to actually get everything working the way she'd wish. And that, was all the time she needed.

"Ah yes, yes, I'd love to join you. I'm quite interested to see the remarkable establishment you've created for yourself. It seems so elegant!"

Her voice was almost siren like. Calming most men into a lul of happiness. Her mind set upon her goal, her face giving nothing but kindness, and her attitude following suit.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Nodding her head to the question, the hooded shinobi smiled from underneath his cowl. Sending a letter to the Land of Water would only require traveling on a cable car to Mt. Saisho. In his head he was already deciding what his letter would consist of. If what Horus said was true, the Hokage could be preparing his legion of Konoha shinobi for a full-scale invasion of Kiri at this very moment. The construction of the wall around the village was not yet completed. This meant that the village was both unaware of the danger that may be approaching and that they were open to attack.

Suddenly the mist ninja’s attention turned towards the Tsuchikage. She stated that Ryujin was formally of the leaf. Could this mean that he had given up his position as the Hokage and become a missing ninja? If so, this would mean that the threat towards Kirigakure would be reduced exponentially. Even though the former Hokage had displayed both the ability to teleport and reanimate the dead, he was much less of a threat without the full force of a nation behind him.

While the hooded shinobi pondered this news, Mana mentioned how she felt that the use of the corpse was a despicable display. For a brief moment, the two locked eyes. The Kaguya’s grey eyes, which were the only things visible, met with hers. It was as if the two had a communication of minds without speaking any words to each other. Could she know that Soran was the one who had taken control over the body once Ryujin teleported away? If so, it was a good thing that his hood and cowl were being used to conceal his identity. In any case, he would have to reply accordingly.

“Despicable display? If I recall correctly, you were the one who caressed the face of that poor boy and said that you liked what had been done to him.” Nanashi smirked from under his cowl as he turned his head to face the Raikage. If Mana wanted to play this game passively with a cloak of kindness, that was fine. The mist ninja was well aware of mind games played by people and was an active participant. However, he would be more direct with his statements whenever the ball was in his court.

Kai offered the Tsuchikage the opportunity to journey with them. Mana went on to accept the invitation and went on to flatter the Raikage about her elegant village. The kindness from this red haired women appeared to be genuine, but there was something off about her. The hooded shinobi did not know what it was, but he was willing to find out. She had given him a slight amount of extra attention, which meant she was starting to acknowledge him further.

Following behind the Raikage, the mist ninja would make his way towards the cable car silently as he began writing his letter to Kirigakure on the back of a poster for the Raikage’s birthday festival.

Word Count: 505
Total Word Count 1,966
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Kai was one pleased Kage as she rode the cable car from Mt. Hyuga to Mt. Saisho accompanied by the Tsuchikage and Nanashi, Kirigakure’s representative. Her shoulder was pressed against the glass on the opposite side of the door, arms crossed, and eyes gazing at the valley that separated the many mountains that made up the village. Surprisingly, no one else were in the cable car besides the three heading to the administration building and so they were free to have any conversation they wanted without worrying about someone eavesdropping. Though, a conversation within the car would be short since it took no more then a minute to get from one station to another.

Not one to sit or stand amongst people in utter silence, Kai decided that she would engage her visitors in idle chit-chat. That’s to say she asked them a bunch of pointless questions, such as their favourite colour, and one or two not entirely pointless ones, such as the sort of things their respective village produced.

Upon arriving at the station, Kai would lead the two straight towards the administration building, taking them up to the fourth floor since that’s where the birds were kept. With a lack of cracks and peeling paint, it was clear the building was fairly new though so was a lot of building on the mountain. It hadn’t been that long since the attack that led to Kai taking up the position of Raikage, so that was to be expected.

Once everyone was filed into the specific room the birds were kept in, fourth door on the left, Kai would retrieve one of the hawks and present it to Nanashi.

“Well she do?”

She grinned, either handing the bird to Nanashi or going to retrieve another one if the hawk wasn’t suitable to deliver the message. Either way, she would begin to talk about something that she wished to have discussed at the summit, but hadn’t since she left early.

“I’ve meant to discuss this at the summit, but did your respectful village get hit by an attack around the time you, or your Kage, was elected?”
Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Overture
of a lost
soul

Chapter 1: Hooking the Leash

And so the leading begins

Mana would listen, as she always had. She'd listen to the child and the demented poor falsely innocent man. Oh, the falsely innocent man who wished to challenge Mana's very hand? Very well, Mana loved a challenge, especially from those who prove themselves worthy. But would he?

"Of course I said that. But you were the one who tried to turn the poor boy into a puppet for your own purpose. And that, my dear, is no better than doing it first."

Her voice would sink off into the distance, never waning from the nice gentle tone. She was disgusted at these two. But the charade would continue. Why? Because a job, was a job. And if she was to succeed in life, and make everyone understand, she'd need to play this little game. Much like, chess, perhaps. No, it was more like chess mixed with chicken. Who would be the first to flinch. And Mana, would never show her hand until it was forced. Mana's body would shift, allowing herself to stand near the center of the car before it took off. She enjoyed the scenery. Well, almost. It was a lot less as great as Iwa. It was missing the nine giant beasts roaming the land. But still, it was nice. Words were exchanged and the false nicities would continue. Favorite colors, random information that wasn't all that important, somewhat important information like the village's production and such. However, it wasn't until after the ride that things got interesting. And now, she had to explain how she was Kage. Well, why not?

"Yes, it is true my village was attacked by the beasts. They attacked and killed the previous Tsuchikage. After the attack had stopped, we took survey of the dead. There was little left of the village itself."

Mana's voice lowered a bit. She seemed, hurt, almost scarred by this. She began to stare at one of the birds, almost, entranced by it. She'd reach over towards it. The moment she did, it would hop upon her arm and stare into her eyes. She'd then begin to speak softly, obviously pained by the words she now spoke.

"After the survey, we found that all but a hand full of our civilians were alive. But we still held considerable military might. However, that might wasn't sometihng that could be quantified against.....a beast like that. We then used our knowledge of Doton, and created a labrynth beneath our village. There, we built a new home, under the ruins of our old. You might ask why, and the reasoning is simple, Where better to hide, than in a place that's already been destroyed. But that's not all. Shortly before I came to the summit, we had managed to find evidence that Ryujin was behind the attack. A single three pronged leaf seal was found where the beast had originated from. I fear, this was his plan all along. to widdle us down, and take us out one by one."

Mana's fist would clench tightly now, the bird resting upon the top of her arm. It was obvious she was in pain thinking of this. But not only that, she was enraged. As her fists clenched, the wood in the room began to, well, in a sense warp like that of a wiggle. Her eyes stayed focused upon the bird's as they were almost locked in a trance. She finally snapped out of her blind almost rage like state of mind before calming down, the birds would follow suit after the small uproar.

"But we vowed to at least try and plead to the other villages to be wary of his power and goals. So that together, we might stop him. But that all fell apart when the Kage of the summit left. So, I took it upon my self to approach each and every kage in hopes of enlisting their aide in some way or another."

Her body would shift to allow the bird to rest upon it's nest once more as she would look to the world through the windows which were often inside of these types of places to make sure the birds flew correctly. The world that she was planning on doing things to. Indeed. And so her voice would trail off one last time, for now.

"And that, is partially my purpose here. But we all have hidden agendas, secrets, and other such plots hidden away. Now that I've explained my plight, I'm hoping that we could discuss the situation in further detail, at a later date. I had not intended to bring this up now, amidst the festivities."

Her voice was so sincere. So full of loss, hardship, and that thirst for revenge but, only ever so slightly. It was obvious, to most if not all, that her true intentions were to rebuild her village as best as she could and take down the indavidual responsible for it.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Mana had decided that she would respond to the sly remark make by the mist shinobi with false accusations. The Tsuchikage made the false claim that Soran tried to turn Kazai’s corpse into a puppet for his own purpose. How absurd! These ludicrous claims would be responded to immediately before the ride in the cable car.

“Oh wow. First of all, as a Kage, you should probably do your research before throwing accusations at people you barely know. Secondly, you don’t even know what you’re talking about. What I actually did was free that dead body from the Hokage’s control by placing it under mine. Then I liberated that Suna ninja’s soul back to the realm of the dead, where it belongs.” Soran’s cold grey eyes looked directly at Mana while speaking this truth. She would learn that he would not back down so easily, even to a Kage. “And finally, the shinobi from the mist don’t try, we do. If I really wanted that corpse, I would not have left it in that room, it would be here with me now.”

After speaking these final words to the red haired woman, Nanashi would then follow silently behind the Raikage as he entered the cable car and leaned his back against the glass. The mist ninja was at an angle where neither of the Kage could read what he was writing down. The letter consisted of intel on the events of the Summit in the Snow and how Ryujin was accused by the Kazekage of wanting to destroy Kirigakure before mysteriously teleporting away. In this letter would also be a request from the head of the medical facility to send supplies over to Kumogakure’s hospital. The shinobi even included the fact that Ryujin of the Senju was no longer the Hokage and had become a missing ninja of Konoha. Once this letter arrived, all of the Land of Water would possess this knowledge.

While writing, the mist ninja was asked what his favorite color was. Giving the obvious answer, he said blue while his primary focus was on finishing the letter. Once they arrived at the station, Kai led the two to the fourth floor of the administration building on Mt. Saisho. It was clear from the architecture that this was a fairly new building created on the mountain. It was actually quite impressive. Many of the buildings in Kirigakure had been there quite a while.

Always observant, Nanashi noticed that the messenger hawks were kept in the room that was the fourth door to the left. The Raikage picked one out and asked if it would do. The shinobi from the mist nodded and allowed the bird to hop from his right Kevlar glove up to his shoulder while he finished writing his letter. Kai then asked Mana something that Soran had also been curious about, how did she become the  Tsuchikage?

As the story was spoken, a small paragraph at the bottom gave information on the staus of the Land of Earth survivors. The mist ninja added in the most important details, including Ryujin being accused of the Bijuu attack and the existence of the labyrinth beneath their old village, before rolling up the poster like a scroll and tucked it neatly into the scroll carrier on the back of the bird. While fastening the scroll carrier safely around the bird’s torso, the hawk placed its talons on Soran’s Kevlar glove. Now that Mana was finished with her sob story, he was ready for his letter to be sent.

“How does this work, exactly?” Nahashi asked the Raikage. “It is very important that this message reaches the Water Daimyō and his eyes are the only ones to see my words. I trust him alone with this information while the Mizukage is out of the village. He will ensure that the shinobi of Kirigakure are put on high alert for anything that may endanger the village.”

Hopefully Kai would take control over the situation and direct the hawk to where it needed to go. After that, Soran would be able to rest easy knowing that the village knows everything he does about Ryujin the Senju going rogue, the events of the Kage Summit, the current state of the Land of Earth, and the transfer of medical supplies to Kumogakure.

Word Count: 720
Total Word Count: 2,686
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:46 am

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
#2,107
Sneaking
Tree walking
A festival? What could be the occasion? Rei asked himself, not knowing the answer even though he was asking himself. There was still a lot of light outside, but there were decorations and lights strewn all around the village to give off a pleasant and celebrating atmosphere. As he entered the village, he could hear banter from cheerful people, discussing the young Raikage's birthday. So... That's what this is. A birthday celebration for the Raikage... maybe I should see him and greet him. That was Rei's reasoning, though since he couldn't remember who was Raikage, he assumed it was a male: probably a very large and intimidating man with muscles. Truth be told, the Raikage was a little girl, likely around the same age as Rei's current body.

Rei didn't know much, from his amnesia. He didn't know who he was, nor the current situations of the world or villages. His hopes that was coming to a major village like Kumogakure, he could pick up some useful information and maybe find someone who knew who he was or could at least help him. The Raikage seemed like a safe bet: someone in charge of a whole village's safety. Maybe Rei was a member of the village and his kage could help him regain his memories. That was his hope at least. Come one! They opened Mtn. Hyuuga for everyone! Raikage Kai has opened it for the celebration, the home residence of the Hyuuga clan! Rei heard a couple of girls say excitedly as they raced towards one of the two foreboding mountains of the village. Raikage...Kai? Hmm.. maybe I should go there, surely the Raikage would be there. he thought to himself and headed int he direction to the mountain the girls were headed. He followed a afe distance behind and listened to them talk and watched where they went. As a stranger in the village, he didn't know where to go.

The two girls took a cable car, which he expertly stepped inside of with them and stood in a corner passively as they talked happily, seeming to not even notice his presence. His appearance was somewhat unusual for festivities. A long dark brown cloak shrouded his appearance from head to toe, this covered his white unkempt hair and keen gaze. His clothing beneath the cloak was that of any shinobi, though his clothing was all black, a mix of black cloth and black leather. His hands and feet were bandaged tightly in white bandages while he wore baggy 3/4 length pants that the bottoms were tucked into his white bandages. His shirt was short sleeve and tight against his chest: three black leather belts hung from his hips in a triple-"X" formation. His white bandages were wrapped all the way up his arm and hinted that even his chest might have been bandaged. Aside from this clothing, his hands were also clad in skin-tight leather spandex gloves. His boots were ankle-high black shinobi sandals and overlapped the bottoms of his bandaged legs. Being hidden beneath the brown cloak, no one cold see this attire, not that it mattered much. For now, being invisible was best for Rei until he could get a proper understanding of the world.

Several minutes passed as he stood in the corner quietly, his head down and listening to the girls even though he appeared to not be paying attention. After a few moments, silence descended upon the cable car as it ascended into the Hyuuga Mountain. His quiet and mysterious presence had finally been acknowledge by the girls and they were now beginning to feel uncomfortable with his unusual presence. It wasn't something he could help for now, so he just continued to stand there and look out a window passively as he thought about Mana's twelve shinobi he had slain with his puppet Rory. he thought of their words and the location they had been in. Some kind of labyrinth beneath the ruins of Iwagakure. Where it was exactly, Rei couldn't remember- sensing the presence of the Bijuu nearby, he had fled as quickly as possible before he had been detected. Ever since then, he had been traveling abroad, aimlessly without an identity or memory. His puppet Rory was just outside the village, hidden well beneath the ground and ready to heed his call if combat cam for him. Not that he needed a puppet to defend himself, but he preferred to use Rory for now. Any skills he might use, could potentially give away his identity to enemies. It was frustrating, he was apparently a very skilled and powerful shinobi, and surely someone would recognize his skill and identity him: the problem was that he was cautious because he didn't want the wrong people to identity him. Surely the knowledge of his escape of Mana's prison was apparent to her and people would be looking for him.

Finally, the cable car reached the Hyuuga Mountain and stopped. As soon as the doors opened, the two girls stepped out quickly and breathed a sigh of relief to be away from the strange boy who seemed to suck all the life and happiness out of his surroundings. He waited and then stepped out of the cable car and looked around. Immediately he could recognize several people- all of whom were shinobi of Kumogakure and likely Hyuuga. Though this was a festival and celebration for the Raikage, the shinobi of the village were ever-vigilant to protect the village and kage from threats. This was likely the line of reasoning as one Jounin of the village saw Rei's presence and knew from experience that he was an outsider and seeking to hide his identity. You there. Stop for a moment, I have a question for you. commanded the Jounin in Rei's direction. Rei froze immediately and waited with his cloaked back turned to the Hyuuga who approached him and placed a hand on Rei's shoulder.

At his touch, Rei visibly flinched and whirled around to face the man with a child-like expression of fear. Ah! Mister please! I'm just trying to find my mother! he played along, pretending to be an innocent boy looking for his lost mother. The Jounin withdrew his hand and smiled in a disarming manner to ease the boy's fears.

I can help you find your mother, little boy. Just tell me what she looks like and her name, Ill help you find her. If you will wait here by the cable cars, I will return shortly. Rei nodded and smiled big like a child as he gave a lie- explaining what his unknown mother looked like and a generic name. he walked backwards several steps until he stood near the cable cars and waited until the shinobi disappeared into the crowd of people: then Rei walked away casually in a different direction.

Rei chanced upon a woman and what seemed to be a young girl- both clad fancily in what was known as the Kage's mantle. Among the festivities, he stood idly by and listened to their greetings at mana approached Kai and introduced each other once more. Raikage Kai... she's just a child like me.. he thought in a surprised manner as he peered up from the corner of his cloak at the two: his eyes drifted over to Mana and for some reason, his eyes turned crimson beneath his cloak, instinctively, he knew this was Mana, the Tsuchikage... who was dangerous and had him held captive for some reason under heavy guard and monitoring. This was the worst luck and also the best of luck. While Mana was the worst possible person to run into, she was also the best to gleam information from. Should I flee? Or should I try to learn something from them? he had mixed feelings, but he was undecided, so he stayed close to them. He watched as Mana used some power to make trees grow into the shake of Kai playing with a ball, it was a beautiful piece of artwork and Rei could tell that mana was playing the harmless and friendly card on the Raikage. Another individual was nearby, someone Rei didn't recognize due to loss of his memory, but he would have surely recognized the Jounin Soran of Kiriakure if his memories were still in tact. This shinobi produced a bone sword and for a moment, Rei's skin crawled with the anticipation for battle. Soran instead presented the sword as a weapon to the young Raikage as a present for her birthday celebration.

Rei slacked his tense body and listened as their conversation continued. The man introduced himself as Nanashi of Kirgakure. So.. this is a Hidden Mist shinobi. He doesn't look too scary, but he holds himself in a controlled manner as if he is forcing himself. thought Rei as he looked at the man. His eyes turned back to Mana as Nanashi mentioned the destruction of Iwagakure by the demons and something about an undead during a meeting of Kage and guards? he wasn't too sure on that part, but he knew plenty already about Iwagakure, the demons and Mana. Apparently the demons had appeared in each village twenty some years after they destroyed Iwagakure. Each village either repelled or quaked in fear as the demons had attacked: most distinctly, he remembered the gossip about Konoha's Ryujin who managed to defeat one of them. Also the First Mizukage Rei Uchiha who had nearly burnt two demons to death with strange unrelenting black flames.

Raikage Kai thanked both of her guests for their presents and then proceeded to ask Nanashi what Kirgakure was like. Rei too was interested in knowing, so he listened intently and moved a little closer. Nanshi's description of Kirigakure seemed unimpressive, but somehow- it felt familiar and accurate to the young Rei even though he didn't seem to know himself. It was just a feeling he got that he couldn't understand. Suddenly Nanashi requested of the Raikage to send out an urgent message to some other villages about the Ryujin Senju. While he didn't think it was any of his business, anything pertaining to the peril of the world and villages, especially regarding Mana required his attention. As Kai offered her help and accompanied Nanashi, Mana also followed- so Rei followed them from a distance. As they took the cable car to Mtn. Saisho, Rei would follow behind them. As they rode in the cable car, he would jump atop the cable and step lightly. His weight was minimal so his moments didn't case the cable car to shift at all. He leaped onto the side of the cable car and positioned himself against the backside where there were no unwanted gazes as he used a small amount of chakra to suspend himself on the car as it traveled to the other mountain.

It seemed that Nanashi and Mana had ill sentiments for one another, aggression only controlled by the presence of the Raikage and her celebration. Rei figured that if it had been any other meeting, the two might have engaged in deadly combat, and not with just words. Once they exited the cable car and headed into the administration building, Rei knew that he couldn't physically follow them. Following further wold draw both suspicion and attention that he didn't want or need. The most he could do was stand nearby while pretending to look down at the pretty celebration going on and the music that could be faintly heard while he kept an eye out for any movement of the Raikage and her two guests. He couldn't hear them, but he knew enough to know that Nanashi wished to use a carrier falcon to transport an urgent message. Rei would have liked to intercept the message so he could know- but if it was intended as urgent business, he didn't wish to interrupt it and potentially cause distress or suspicion. Should they leave the building, Rei would make himself scarce and continue to follow them, his eyes ever fixed on Mana- the person who had captured him for some reason he had yet to figure out. He bit his hand as he waited in uneasy anticipation. He didn't fear Mana, though he was careful and respectful of her strength, for being able to detain him had proved impossible for twelve Jounin she had assigned to guard him. What is she playing at.... he asked himself in frustration as he waited and bit his own hand to calm himself. The pain snapped him out of his frustration and helped him calm down as he waited once more.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Kai took the bird from Nanashi as she thought over the words spoken by Mana, the Tsuchikage. The choice to rebuild directly underneath the ruins of the old village instead of on top was a smart decision in the eleven-year-old’s opinion. The Bijuu probably wouldn’t think to search underground for survivors and she wouldn’t be surprised if the creatures believed everyone had fled the village. If not, they would’ve heard of activity within that country or the Bijuu were waiting for the right time to strike, though with their strength they didn’t have to deploy strategy. At least, so long as they didn’t gang up on villages. This didn’t mean she thought them to be mindless beast incapable of a single thought, that would totally disregard the attack that had occurred within Kumogakure. Though the two creatures sent could’ve easily bombarded them with attacks they couldn’t handle, they had deployed strategy. One had attacked them and since they were solely focused on that Bijuu, they hadn’t noticed the ox, octopus hybrid. The Bijuu were capable of strategy, she knew that first hand.

“Ryujin? He’s the one that called the Kages to the Land of Snow, isn’t he?”

She asked as she took the hawk from Nanashi, flashing him a smile that said she would ensure the hawk went in the right direction and that the bird would ensure the message was delivered to his country. She moved towards one of several windows. She pat the hawk’s head, whispered something into it’s ear, and released it from the building along with several others. The four or five sent along with the bird tasked with delivering the message to the water daimyo would return before nightfall, only released to decrease the chances of a nosey person shooting down the important hawk. With the message sent, she would turn to face Mana and Nanashi, her fingers interlocked behind her back.

“Nevermind my question, the answer to that can wait for a later date as you have said. Instead, let’s all enjoy the festivities for the rest of the day.”

She chirped before motioning the two to follow her out the room. She would guide them out of the administration building and onto the streets of Mt. Saisho. With people celebrating her birthday here, there was no need to return to Mt. Hyuga. She turned to face the two once again.

“What sort of games do you two like to play?”

Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Overture
of a lost
soul

Chapter:Chapter name

Mission

The world was disgusting. Mana's eyes had laid upon the two as the conversation was now being dominated by the child and child like whimsies. Joy. Mana had completely ignored the previous statements about mist ninja. Frankly, she didn't really care. It wasn't why she was here. She had to play nice, however. But if this boy kept interrupting and staying around, it would lead to a more, violent end to things. Mana, in her own childish whimsy, was getting impatient. But she'd settle her thoughts with her own self delusions.

It wouldn't be that long before the day was over. She'd have to stay for a more extended period of time. In reality, all she needed was to address the issue. BUT, she was beginning to realize that, this wasn't all that necessary. The more time she spent listening to the ramblings of these, what did they call themselves? Ah yes, people. Listening to these, 'people' she could tell more and more that they were nothing like she had anticipated. In fact, they were marginally less aware. Case in point, was the feint hint at chakra that Mana could feel. It felt, familiar, strong, independent, but yet, also weak. It felt as though a sizable force was locked away with in a smaller-No. Mana's body would stop cold at the door of the administration building. She'd politely smile and bow warmly as usual before speaking softly.

"I apologize. I must take a short leave. I will catch up with you soon."

Mana's words were gentle, kind, and almost sweet, same as before. But her mind was racked with anger and disappointment. She'd wait until the two were away doing other things. It would be then that she'd speak out in a voice that he could hear, but no one else could.

"Odd that you'd come here, Rei. But no matter, as you are now, you're nothing but a bug to me. So carry on. Do as you will. You're not even worth my time anymore."

Her words were cold, heartless, and of a forgotten age. The likeness that Rei would know all too well. She, however, didn't know that he didn't know. And that would be her immediate downfall. The only person now, that could hold a torch to stop her, was the one person who didn't even know his own name, until just now. After these words were finished, Mana would begin walking towards the gates of the village.

There wasn't a need to be here. To get there, she would go to the cable car. There, she'd stand inside as it would ride outwards towards Mt. Hyuuga. As it was mid transit, with no one else on the car, she would place her hand on the ceiling. In doing so, the other side of the metal a small light would shine for an instant, as if someone was playing with a mirror. the light would subside leaving a seal hidden upon the top of the car where no one would find it. With her final move made, she'd simply leave the village and disappear into the horizon.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Taking the hawk into her tiny hands, the Raikage sent the bird off to deliver the important message towards the Land of Water, where it needed to be. Kai seemed to be clueless on the discussion had between Mana and Nanashi, so he would elaborate.

“Ryujin was the shinobi from the Hidden Leaf who summoned us all to one spot and then vanished once he arrived with the corpse he was manipulating. Apparently he has given up his title as Hokage and decided to go rogue. If he truly does plan to invade my home, he will not be using the full force of Konoha. But I do fear that he is still up to something. Thank you for allowing me to send my message. I feel at ease knowing that my village will be on high alert for anything that might cause them harm.”

The two female Kage then began to exit the administration building. On their way out, Soran noticed that the mailing room had a stock supply of blank summoning contracts. These things were huge! The mist ninja had read about them, but never actually formed a contract with any animal. Perhaps he would find some while in Kumo. Grabbing one of these large scrolls, the hooded ninja used a sash to carry the blank contract on his back. Once the three left the building, Mana said her farewells and left while Kai remained with the shinobi from the mist. Good riddance. Without wanting to come across as a thief, Nanashi decided to address the large scroll he was now carrying around on his back.

“I noticed that the administration building had plenty of these things lying around. I wanted to ask you, is it was alright for me to take one?” the grey eyed shinobi asked, even though he had already taken the liberty of carrying it outside the building. “I have heard about summoning contracts before, but I never actually met an animal that I would be willing to bring into battle with me. Perhaps there is something in your country I will find to sign this with me.”

A question of what kind of games liked to be played was asked to the shinobi. Unfortunately, he had never really played games as a child. As far as he could remember, he had always either been training his Taijutsu, learning to counter Genjutsu, or studying to become a top-class medic of Kirigakure. His work had paid off in the long run. Soran was known as the head of the medical facility in the Hidden Mist and was also a master of martial arts.

“I am not really big on games. My kind of enjoyment is sparring matches.”

Word Count: 452
Total Word Count: 3,138
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:31 am

#1,559
Sneak attack
Puppet control
Truth be told, the three hadn't gone into the administration building but maybe for twenty minutes to conduct some formal business. Two kage and likely a Jounin of the Mist. Whatever business it was, Rei hadn't the slightest idea, but if it involved Mana in any way- it was Rei's business. While not directly admitting it, ever since he had escaped her prison and learned who she was, he had grown to constantly think about her. His thoughts of her had turned into a sort of obsession: whether it was good or bad, he couldn't know. In fact, he didn't even know if he wished to kill her or not. She had somehow captured him but hadn't killed him. Why was that? In the comatose state he had been in, it would have been quite easy to kill him. For one reason or another, she had kept him isolated and hidden: whether to manipulate him or to protect him, Rei didn't know and that is what bothered him the most. Without an answer to that, he couldn't decide on an appropriate plan of action. Surely killing her would stop any plans she might have for him... but if she was actually doing these things for him, then it was in bad conscious and he simply couldn't bring himself to believe that he had to kill the woman.

While the twenty some minutes passed, Rei was in agony. A short time in reality, but trapped within his own torment and obsession of Mana, it seemed like eternity. The woman was right here and within his grasp so to speak, yet he was all but powerless to do anything about it. Fate is a funny and ironic thing... he finally said in retort to the frustrated thoughts he couldn't get out of his head.

The door to the administration building opened just then and out came the young Hyuuga kage first, followed by the Mist shinobi Nanashi. Lastly came the red headed Mana, who immediately stopped in her tracks as though she sensed something was amiss. Rei stood closer to a group of celebrating people on the outskirts of the celebration and pretended he was enamored in some childish spectacle in the crowd. The hairs on his neck stood up as he felt a voice invade his mind and speak directly to him. At first he assumed it was someone nearby maybe speaking to someone else, but no one seemed to notice. The voice was that of Mana's and had an all too well known feeling to it even though Rei couldn't quite place the feeling. His body and mind knew it, yet he did not. His body tensed as she spoke to him, calling him by the name of Rei and then saying that he was nothing but a bug to her as he was now. Even though she had kept him captive, she seemed uninterested with him being free now and didn't seem to wish to recapture him. Or possibly she couldn't? He kept his thoughts blank in a form of defense against the invading thoughts until he felt the weight of Mana's power lessen and disappear. I am... Rei. he looked down at himself and frowned, the name seemed familar, but he couldn't understand what she meant by "as he was now" Is there something wrong with me? he asked himself, not knowing the answer. Maybe she knew he couldn't remember anything... or maybe there was something else wrong with him that made him no threat to her. In either case, the feeling she gave him and the words she protrayed were hostile though somewhat respectful. It reminded him as a sort of rival: someone once looked up to but having fallen short, they are nothing more but a disappointment. Something had happened to Rei and he was now a disappointment to the Tsuchikage Mana. That troubled him more than not knowing his true identity.

It was a start though. Having his name revealed, lifted a weight from his shoulders. Even if it was only a first name, surely a Kage such as Kai might know of some revered shinobi with his name? That was his line of reasoning: who else would Mana admire, fear and taunt in such a manner that she had? Rei was now stuck with two choices. he could either follow Mana or stick around and try to get information from Raikage Kai or Mist shinobi Nanashi. he glanced at them and then the disappearing Mana. For now, he wold follow Mana. He now knew who the Raikage was and he knew he could find Nanashi in Kirigakure if he needed to speak to them later. he had a small plan right now that involved Mana.

While seeming to not know Rei's exact location, Mana had retreated in a casual manner. He watched her from the shadows of groups as she left. She got onto the cable car and left the mountain top. She had been the only person in the car and he gazed at the thick lines that help the car suspended in the air. He could cut the line now and hope she fell to her death, but that seemed more trouble than he could bargain for at the moment. As he saw her descend, there was a brief flash like a mirror and then it was calm again. Rei hadn't the slightest idea what that meant, but knowing Mana... it had to be something devious. I should stop her while I have the chance. Her guard was down, or so he thought. She had been surprised to sense him so near, but she was unconcerned with him now. Rei headed back near the Raikage and Nanashi and checked their location. They were standing peacefully, seemingly unaware that Mana had left the village. Rei say down at a table where food was served and closed his eyes. He focused and his chakra reached outward. Only those int he immediate area with a high sensing skill such as a Sannin or Kage would be able to sense his "grasp" as he reached out.

Outside the village near one of the gates, the soft dirt began to stir and then a hand pierced through the dirt. Rei's puppet Rory emerged from the ground and dusted herself off as Rei controlled her through the chakra receptors in her body. Fortune would have it that Mana had left the same entrance he had entered. With the enhanced eyes, Rory easily found the leaving Mana in the distance and followed her stealthily as the puppet closed in on the figure. Whether Mana knew it or not, Rory would attempt to take the unsuspecting woman's life in one swift attack. If he failed, he would simply command Rory to retreat back to the village. Either way, any information in regards to Mana's abilities would be a small victory to the amnesiac Rei.

Rory would walk in a stealthy but quick manner as she angled her lithe body to Mana's blind spot. As a skilled shinobi and Tsuchikage, Mana was sure to turn around to ensure she wasn't being followed. Rory would attack just as Mana would turn her head, it she did of course. In one swift dash, Rory would dash at 60m/s to close the gap between the two and extend her black nails and attempt to stab Mana in her back. The speed was impressive, nearly physically impossible for anyone. The idea was to snap Mana's spinal cord and cause her a slow agonizing death. One Rei could personally come and interrogate a paralyze Mana before she died. After the attack, Rory would speak once to Mana in retort to the mental communication earlier. Even a bug's bite can be deadly... would be all he would say to her. He could say more, but his puppet didn't have the ability to relay any communications but his through his puppet. Besides, some of the best threats were those finished by the enemies wondering mind. A seed of fear or concern that starts out as nothing more than ill words and festers into a storm of doubts and worry.

If his attack succeeded, he would have Rory stand guard of Mana while he would leave the village and come personally. If his puppet failed the attack, Rory would attempt to evade any rebuttal Mana might have to defend herself. Luck was on Rei's side, or maybe it was strategy. Should Mana have attempted to destroy Rory, or should Rory fail to deliver a decisive blow: a second puppet would appear. This puppet beneath Mana's feat to foil her strategy and planning as it would aim at Rory. This second puppet was crude but effective, essentially a dark brown and bland box with a drill bottom. The top of the box would open up and swallow Rory before burrowing deep beneath the ground once more and disappearing. It would leave Mana frustrated surely, left only with the unfinished thread he had intended to reply to her with.

Back at the celebration, Rei would open his eyes once more with his puppets well hidden. If his use of chakra ha alerted anyone, he would deal with them in a more considerate manner unless they showed him hostility. If not, he wold continue to shadow Raikage Kai and Nanashi.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 1:55 pm

Kai watched as the Tsuchikage left, eyes lingering on the woman’s form before snapping towards Nanashi. Such a short encounter, but the birthday girl was fully aware of the duties a Kage had and thus she hadn’t really been expecting Mana to stay for long. It was no matter, this simply meant all her focus could go on entertaining Nanashi which shouldn’t be too hard. Though she would need to address the scroll on the shinobi’s back, a scroll he had drawn attention to. Her eyes roamed over the rather large thing for a second, deciding rather or not it was of any importance to Kumogakure. She decided within seconds that it wasn’t since they wouldn’t allow anything important lying around for people to take and so she saw no reason to deny the young man’s request. Besides, she was pretty sure they had plenty of large scrolls lying around.

“Of course.”

She smiled as she interlocked her fingers behind her back, pushing her chest forward as she temporarily stood on her tiptoes. It provided her a good two inches in height, but it really was insignificant - she was pretty darn short for her age. Anyways, with that out of the way, the blonde would now await for the sort of game Nanashi decided he would like to play. She wasn’t entirely concerned about rather or not the materials, structures, etc., were present. Replacements for missing items could easily be found or made. She was more concerned with, well, having fun before she returned to her normal routine of paperwork, team meetings, and a couple missions on the side.

“How bout a go with me? If not, we have plenty of rings for spars set up, I’m sure we can find someone suitable for you.”

Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Overture
of a lost
soul

Chapter 1: The Beginnings

A dark past shadows the darker future

As the red haired woman walked forward, she could feel the ground was beginning to stir ever so slightly. Interesting. with that, her body would bend down to, perhaps check her shoe? A small flash of light would happen before she stood up and continued to walk forward. It would be then that the ground would rupture. And in that instant, Mana's figure would seemingly be engulfed in a bright red light. She would, an instant after, appear behind the puppet as it spoke. Interesting.

However, the woman would walk forward to see the box erupt from the ground and attempt to take the puppet. Too bad, it wold be more effort to actually steal the puppet before her than to just leave. Interesting how Rei would attempt an attack like this, was a prevalent thought. Mana's movements would simply begin walking forward knowing that Rei was attempting to act like like a child trying to fight back. It would only solidify to her that the wasn't capable of actually combating her at the moment. Before she moved on, her foot would move around upon the writing that she left, breaking it apart into nothingness. As it faded into oblivion leaving no trace, she too, followed suit. And with that, she disappeared over the horizon, to be seen at a later date.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Smiling from underneath his cowl, Soran was happy that Kai allowed him to keep the summoning scroll. Attached to it was a large tag on a string filled with instructions. On it were the words “Summoning Contract” and detailed guidelines on how to sign the contract with a specific species of animal. The mist ninja began to analyze the tag in great detail. It listed off five hand seals needed to use the technique, which was apparently only a C-Rank Ninjutsu. Apparently the contractor uses their own blood to sign their name and place their fingerprints on the scroll to form the initial bond. After this, the signer only offers an additional donation of blood on the hand they signed the contract with, mold their chakra with hand seals, and then plant the hand they signed the contract with at the location they wish to summon the creature. Seemed easy enough, despite the amount of detail placed into it.

After reading the instructions thoroughly and stating how his main sense of enjoyment was sparring, the Raikage offered herself as a scrapping partner. This was certainly a surprise for the shinobi from Kirigakure. Ever since he was young, he was taught to respect the Kage and never imagined that he would be given the opportunity to face off against one. But this girl was so young and seemed innocent, he could not bring himself to harm her. However, she might possess some power unseen by the warrior that would be foolish to walk away from. Actually, he had learned that the Raikage was part of the Hyuga clan, which meant that she could possess their Dōjutsu capabilities as well. But she didn’t possess the physical characteristics that he had read about while in Kirigakure. This young girl had blonde hair and yellow eyes rather than the dark hair and white eyes he had read about. Although, the Kaguya had slight differences from others in his clan, so it would be understandable. There was only one way to find out if she also inherited the power that came along with the name, ask her.

“I would love to.” Nanashi smiled warmly from under his cowl. “But first, could you show me your Byakugan? All my life I have seen Sharingan as red as blood all around my village, but I've never seen the eyes described in our books as enlarged and featureless irises with no visible pupils.”

This gave a slight indicator that the mist ninja enjoyed reading and learning new things. It also showed that he also possessed a child’s curiosity to witness what he has never seen before. He would wait patiently for her response, which he hoped would be a yes.

Word Count: 452
Total Word Count: 3,590
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Waiting
N/A
Rei was somewhat pleased, though still troubled. he had gained a little information about himself and managed to perform a sneak attack on Mana. His attack's main goal was not to harm her, though that wold have been a pleasing "bonus" if he had. Instead, his goal was to bark at her and bare his fangs. Though his sneak attack had failed; he had proven to Mana that he was no incompetent. Even in a failed sneak attack, he still showed her that he planned ahead. He planned her downfall. In foiling her attempt to take his puppet with his other puppet, he had shown her even though she was strong, there were ways to undermine her and prevent her from getting whatever she wanted. Even though he couldn't remember much, he somehow knew this much about Mana's nature and innately enjoyed this immensely.

Rei stood up from the table with a neutral expression even though he felt a small victory in his heart. Somehow, appearing stoic even with the body of a child felt right to Rei. By now, he was accustomed to the child body and no longer felt awkward moving about. With both of his puppets secured beneath ground near the village, he was free to focus more on the matters at hand. His only concern was Mana's flash of light on the cable car. He had never seen a technique like that, though it was similar to the technique she had used to get behind his Rory puppet. Then... Is it possible Mana is extremely fast.. or maybe a displacement or teleportation technique? was the immediate question in his mind. That might explain how she had captured him before. Rei was extremely fast, to be unable to keep up and perceive his opponent's movements meant that the likelihood of teleportation was higher. Which meant of course, that whatever Mana had done in the cable car was more than just teleportation: for she had still been in the cable car when it reached the bottom.

The cable car had arrived back at the top of the mountain and Rei was nearby, so he figured that it was a good idea to investigate. Fr the matter of two minutes the car remained stationary at the top, Rei inspected the inside of the car, up and down but he couldn't find a physical trace of anything Mana had done. Without any further information, he had to leave the idea as it was. Until he knew more, thinking too hard on it would lead to inaccurate information- wishful thinking as it were.

As the cable car began to move again, he stepped out of the car as it began to leave the mountain. His eyes resting on the small figure of the Raikage and the Most shinobi. The two had just gone through a transaction of some kind or something. Should be approach them now or wait? he waled a few casual steps closer, a person or two walking through his line of sight as he continued. He continued until he was close enough to hear the Raikage offer a bout against the Mist shinobi. Of course the Mit shinobi requesting to see the famous Hyuuga eyes before agreeing. Rei subconsciously touched his own face, near his eyes for he knew that he had the sharringan. He was an Uchiha. Although he was intelligent, his dilemma had kept him from thinking too clearly until just this moment as an epiphany hit him hard and stopped him in his tracks. I am an Uchiha... Then I must be from Kirigakure! His eyes turned back to the two before him, more so to the Mist shinobi Nanashi rather than the child Raikage.

Rei wanted to approach them immediately and explain to them his problem, but he wasn't a trustful person. He wasn't sure who he could trust and he reasoned that by watching the two of them fight, he could probably guess their inner natures and whether or not they were good people. The problem was, Rei had yet to realize that if Raikage Kai activated her Byakugan right now, he was within her line of sight and she would see his rather impressive chakra source. He wouldn't realize this until Kai would already be looking at him. At which point, he would know that it was useless to run. He was within the Hyuuga's village. They would be able to track him even if he left the village in a hurry. Play it calm and casual was the best method. If Kai recognized him, he might tell her and Nanashi what his problem was. If Nanashi recognized him, he migh confide secretly to her Mist shinobi since Rei too was of the Mist. Letting another village's kage know he was having amnesia could be an issue, especially since Rei was stronger than the average shinobi.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Kai genuinely thought about Nanashi’s request, the young Kage’s mind determining rather or not it was a good idea to reveal the fact that she was in possession of the Byakugan despite not sharing any physical characteristics with the other members of her clan. On one hand, the blonde liked the air of mystery that surrounded that certain topic. Fully aware that her eyes were her most important asset as well as the envy and target of people who sought the power of the Byakugan, she hardly ever activated it around others. Very few people knew of her Byakugan which has resulted in a good deal of people questioning rather or not she had it. It left them to ponder if her mother genetics destroyed any chance she had of activating the Byakugan and she was fine with letting her people draw up their own conclusions. On the other hand, she wished to oblige Nanashi as best she could as repayment for the gift he had bestowed upon her, a gift that was safely tucked into the fold of her obi.

It was definitely a difficult decision, but she would ultimately decide to oblige the man. She would have to activate the Byakugan anyways in order to make use of her clan’s fighting style. Sure, one could say that she could use a different fighting style or attempt to perform the clan techniques by memory alone, but gentle fist was the only thing of importance in her arsenal and it was better to just see the tenketsu instead of recalling them. Thus, she nodded her head dropping into her clan’s stance as she activated her Byakugan. Veins bulged around her eyes which adopted the appearance of a typical hyuga’s eyes except yellow. Though prepared to face Nanashi in a Taijutsu battle, all thought of sparring with her gift was thrown out of her mind as her eyes detected a chakra signature not familiar to her.

It was, well, larger than normal and upon closer inspection the blonde deduced whomever it belonged to didn’t quite fit in with the crowd. She stood up straight as she quickly deactivated her Byakugan, though she maintained her gaze on the owner of the large chakra. She cocked her head to the side as she pointed him out to Nanashi, quickly glancing at her companion before saying.

“I think we have company for someone in this crowd doesn’t belong.”

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:03 pm

The wish of the Kaguya was granted, and he had never seen a more beautiful sight. The mist ninja’s grey eyes stared deeply into the Raikage’s. The blonde girl’s eyes were almost golden as the veins near her eyes began to bulge. Nanashi had never seen a Dōjutsu like this before. It appeared that this girl possessed a very rare set of Byakugan. Perhaps this was related to why the young girl was a Kage. The only word he could even think to describe them as was…

“Beautiful.” The mist ninja thought aloud from under his cowl.

These eyes were so captivating that he hadn’t even noticed that he just vocalized his thoughts. What was only a few moments felt like time was standing still for the shinobi. So many questions rushed through his head as he continued to look into her Byakugan. He would definitely be interested in a spar with her. In fact, he would even be willing to teach her some Taijutsu that he had developed.

Even though Soran was looking directly into this young girl’s eyes, she could see so much more than the Kaguya looking back. In his medical research he discovered that the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. Reading books on the subject actually paid off for the ninja. From his research as a medical shinobi, he compiled a multitude of information regarding this Dōjutsu. Soran learned that a Hyuga’s vision can even penetrate through most solid objects and obstructions. The Byakugan's ability to see chakra is so acute that it can actually see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that run along it. This meant that she would be able to tell that something was different about the mist ninja’s skeletal structure, and possibly even the location of his chakra points.

Before he knew it, Kai deactivated her Byakugan and stood up straight to look in another direction. Something was up, he had a feeling that the two would not be engaging in combat with each other. She then pointed out a man in a brown cloak watching them. Without a second thought, Soran performed a quick step and left behind an afterimage. This would allow him to demonstrate his own variation of Taijutsu to the young girl, in case she wanted to learn anything from him. The hooded ninja would appear next to the cloaked boy after demonstrating his swift speed.

“A child with a considerable chakra supply. Enough that the Kage of this village has taken notice. Now please, inform us of your identity and why you have been watching us.” The mist ninja demanded in a cold tone. The Shinobi's hands were at his side, but he was ready to react to any hostility at the slightest hint of aggressive movement.

Word Count: 484
Total Word Count: 4,074
Taijutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: