Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters I_vote_lcapHana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters I_voting_barHana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters I_vote_lcapHana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters I_voting_barHana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Name: Hana, Dool, Seohi
Type: Hand Fan
Materials: Black Bamboo, Metal Coating and paper from chakra fed wood.
Visual Description:
Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters 186610
Hana, Dool, Seohi are three sister fans. They are named from left to right. Hana is the eldest and has a very strong and aggressive personality. Dool has a more quite and tomboyish nature while the youngest Seohi is some what shy. The fans are 60 cms long and can fit comfortably in one hand.

b]Ability[/b]:

Major Ability : These fans move automatically to block threats from/against the user moving with the user as the epic center and as fast the as user moves. They can also be controlled manually. They can move no further than 10 meters away from the user.

Major Ability : Decreases the Rank of incoming Jutsu by 1 Rank. S to A. A-B B-C C-D etc. This blocks all categories of Offensive Jutsu including elemental or Taijutsu. This does not however blocks Genjutsu unless stated otherwise.

Cost:
S-rank Weapons 2000 x 3 = 6000 Ryo
Major ability 3000 x 6 = 18000 Ryo
Total Costs = 24000
Requirements: Temasa Clan, 3 Ninjutsu, 5 Ninjutsu

Last edited by RedClad on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:27 pm

I'm sorry but we're no longer allowing new creations of absorption or negation ect
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 2:58 am

https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1536-eien-no-isan-armor
Will and Sey Should be informed as well then.

https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1574-samurai-s-desert-armor
RECENTLY approved items.

https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1540-ninja-outfit
Negation Recently approved.

edit : p.s. trying to think of a new ability.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:34 am

The 1st and 2nd items linked were created last month when this was still doable. However, the 1st item can only do C rank and lower jutsu which is perfectly fine since those are low level stuff.
Either way this can't be done the way it is. 2 A ranks or 1 S rank is high, too high. I'm only accepting things like C rank and lower
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:56 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:00 am

How far away from you do they move? What jutsu can they protect against? How far can you control them?
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:03 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:06 am

question can this be a set of 3 and each has S-rank durability?

Right now I am paying for each of the fans and each of their abilities.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:40 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:35 am

Approved as 3 individual fans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters   Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hana Dool Seohi the Three Sisters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Item Applications :: Approved Items-
Jump to: