Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Newspeak     Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Newspeak     I_vote_lcapNewspeak     I_voting_barNewspeak     I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Newspeak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Newspeak     Empty
PostSubject: Newspeak    Newspeak     Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:57 am

Name: Doublethink
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Yin
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Same as user
Description: A defensive ability of the highest caliber, this allows the user to effortlessly deceive himself through an elaborate use of doublethink. In essence, the user can, while under the effects of this, think his thoughts before he thinks them, allowing him to preplan not only what he is about to say but to pre-think what he is about to think. Perhaps banal in appearance, this can combat any sort of invasive interrogation technique as the user can freely create a false set of memories, people, settings, and experiences and give them to the person who would attempt to read his mind. Moreover, so long as he maintains this ability, he truly believes these things, even if they contradict the underlying "truth" of his real experiences. Thus, no manner of lie detection, no matter how sophisticated, can possibly discern the fabrication.

Name: The Telescreen
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Yin
Range: 5m
Handseals: Boar Monkey Dog
Speed: N/A
Description: An interrogation technique of an extremely subtle nature, The Telescreen activates by either eye contact or physical touch. While not explicitly required, the ability is so vastly complex and leaves the user vulnerable that it works most effectively when the subject is captured or otherwise restrained. Once initiated, the user works in tandem with the subject's subconscious to construct a setting and time, which can be but is not limited to a real experience that the subject once had. The person then relives this experience or, in the case of a newly generated experience, goes about living out the fabrication. At all times within the illusionary world, the user's presence is entirely masked and, because the user can create fully realistic replicas of people and place's from the subject's past based on his or her memories, the subject can be subtly induced to give up even the most cherished of secrets.

The ability has an additional, more insidious application as well. Should the user chose, or should he have found out all he needs, he can make the subject away of a presence watching him or her. This can take the form of surveillance cameras, people the subject believes to be spies, or simple crippling paranoia in which no perceivable threat exists but in which the subject believes him or herself to be watched at all times. Because the illusion can, from the inside, feel as though it has lasted an entire lifetime, the constant stress of being watched can easily drive a person mad and is compounded should the person attempt to keep anything secret. The additional pressure of this can be used, of course, to elicit even more information from a target as he or she continually attempts to hide the information only to highlight it, though this is most often used after information is found as a means to shatter the mind of the subject, rendering him or her useless to further investigation.
Back to top Go down

Newspeak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: