Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcapMember Suggestions and Assistance I_voting_barMember Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap 
Will
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcapMember Suggestions and Assistance I_voting_barMember Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Member Suggestions and Assistance

Go down 
+7
Clad
Itsuko
Cookie Monster
Vaati
Conceited
Mikasa
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
11 posters

What do you think needs to be changed?
Nothing, all good here.
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcap0%Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eh, I don't know really.
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcap4%Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Some things need to change but idk what to change them to.
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcap17%Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
EXP only needs to change.
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcap21%Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Villages only need to change.
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcap17%Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Limiteds only need to change.
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcap33%Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
AMG MOM, JUST STOPPIT AND SHUTUP!
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcap0%Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
uh..er..uh..IDK! -esplodes-
 0% [ 0 ]
NUFFIN BISH, NOW GIMME ALL DA LIMITEDZ!
Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_lcap4%Member Suggestions and Assistance I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
wait...wut?
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Member Suggestions and Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Sey, or Tet to pretty much everyone. So I'm writing this today to get a feel from you guys. Nothing in this topic will be held against anyone. And in fact, I think I'm going to make a poll about it too. So you're free to just answer the poll or even give suggestions! Suggestions are welcome and no matter how stupid you may think they are, there's no stupid suggestion. I'm doing this to personally get a feel for what people think and what they want. Now we all know that ideally, we want Staff to stay out of the game and just grade/mod apps and stuff. But that can't really happen. I think first and foremost we're all here to RP and have fun.

So, my question is, what do you think needs changing? Anything? Nothing? What would you suggest be done to change it? Can't think of anything? That's ok! Just let me know what you think should be changed then if anything.

And let me repeat this, so it's very clear.

NO ONE WILL BE BANNED, HARASSED, OR OTHERWISE FLAMED FOR COMMENTING HERE. I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE CARE OF THAT MYSELF IF IT HAPPENS. WE ARE ADULTS(well most of us) AND WE CAN ACT AS SUCH.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Limiteds: Put a cap on it. I know, ya don't want to because people have 'worked' for it, but do it. You literally had someone at one point running about with more then five limits and claiming more just to hold the spot. It wasn't cute nor it was fair to anyone who was actually aiming for that limited with intentions of using it.

Update: A rule of thumbs is that when you edit one system you make sure the other systems correlate with it so there isn't conflicting information. You should probably do that. You should also update clans with newly registered techniques and the library. Why? Because it prevents people from going around and registering a canon/game technique again. It also prevents a wild goose hunt for an approved technique since they would be located in their respectful threads.

Standards: Some call it standards, I call it a grading criteria, either way you guys need one. Because it's awfully annoying when one mod says one thing and another says something else. A grading criteria would put you guys on the same page. When you guys get a grading criteria, you need to reevaluate everything that has been approved already and get them adjusted to these new standards.

Mods: Stop hiring everybody as a moderator. You should've learned the first time you did this that half of them won't do anything. Only hire people who have proven themselves capable of maintaining a steady flow of activity and have an understanding of the site and its systems.

PR: You need to work on this. Since the site has come out you have lost the trust and even the respect of your members, you need to regain it. Because this site won't last very long if you don't have both of those from your member base.

Clean Your Boards: Move approved stuff to the approved board. Archive old, irrelevant threads. And pretty much keep your boards free of clutter.

Character: Here's a pet peeve of mine, when moderators approve characters without actually reading the application. I can tell when a moderators is just approving by simply looking at the history and determining if it correlates to the site's history. If it doesn't, they didn't read. If it does, kiddos to them for reading the history. Fix this problem. It's annoying. Especially when it goes against the timeline set up by you.

There's more, but you are going have to give it a moment.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:56 pm

I believe a person should only have 2-3 number of limited slots. That isn't per character but split between his characters. maybe 1 limited clan slot and 2 limited jutsu/release slots.  Being of a limited clan should take up one of those slots. people with limited clans can only take limited jutsu that are unique to that clan, such as the super ultra eternal copy wheel eyes(i cant spell it Razz) being unique to uchinha. However, a uchiha can't take earth grudge fear or fission, due to being of a limited clan.

a limited release could be something like swift(speed) release, dust release, or yin/yang release. however, in those cases just like uchinha, their limited jutsu's would have to be of that release. 

this lets the limiteds be limited, not just to what a ninja may learn, but to prevent any 1 ninja from being able to learn 1/2 the list and allow them to be shared more fairly.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 9:50 pm

What Anu said
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Limit Limited to 1 limited per character. Period. No if's and's or butt's. They are rare and special, and people don't need to have a ton of rare and special stuff.

I also like the idea of Mods reading over characters before they approve them. I agree that at times it seems like sometimes a mod just stamps something and sends it on it's way without actually reading it.

Staff should only have 1 character each, and the rest of their time should be spent with NPCs. I have no problem at all with staff having a limited technique.

The Otsutsuki clan did not create all ninjas, they were not the first, they were not the best, they're all crazy and have delusions of grandeur. Making it fact that chakra use came from 1 people first, and letting others play those people, is dumb. Creation Myths should be a mystery with many opposing view points to create drama. When you codify your creation myth into the clan actual PCs are a part of, you may as well just say you're all freakin' aliens.

Don't let people make stuff that copies other people's stuff, even if it's cannon stuff. Only 1 clan should have the Byakugan. Only 1 clan should have the Sharingan. And everyone else shoudl be creative and make their own stuff, or get to stealing eyeballs.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:58 am

Conceited wrote:

Limiteds: Put a cap on it. I know, ya don't want to because people have 'worked' for it, but do it. You literally had someone at one point running about with more then five limits and claiming more just to hold the spot. It wasn't cute nor it was fair to anyone who was actually aiming for that limited with intentions of using it.

Update: A rule of thumbs is that when you edit one system you make sure the other systems correlate with it so there isn't conflicting information. You should probably do that. You should also update clans with newly registered techniques and the library. Why? Because it prevents people from going around and registering a canon/game technique again. It also prevents a wild goose hunt for an approved technique since they would be located in their respectful threads.

Standards: Some call it standards, I call it a grading criteria, either way you guys need one. Because it's awfully annoying when one mod says one thing and another says something else. A grading criteria would put you guys on the same page. When you guys get a grading criteria, you need to reevaluate everything that has been approved already and get them adjusted to these new standards.

Mods: Stop hiring everybody as a moderator. You should've learned the first time you did this that half of them won't do anything. Only hire people who have proven themselves capable of maintaining a steady flow of activity and have an understanding of the site and its systems.

PR: You need to work on this. Since the site has come out you have lost the trust and even the respect of your members, you need to regain it. Because this site won't last very long if you don't have both of those from your member base.

Clean Your Boards: Move approved stuff to the approved board. Archive old, irrelevant threads. And pretty much keep your boards free of clutter.

Character: Here's a pet peeve of mine, when moderators approve characters without actually reading the application. I can tell when a moderators is just approving by simply looking at the history and determining if it correlates to the site's history. If it doesn't, they didn't read. If it does, kiddos to them for reading the history. Fix this problem. It's annoying. Especially when it goes against the timeline set up by you.

There's more, but you are going have to give it a moment.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 am

This makes my head hurt ;-;
All of these have been asked before and all of them I've explained why they are the way they are, If I have to fully explain it all over again I'd be writing a 3k post here. I'm not.
Limiteds: they're called limited not because they are limited to the amount someone can have, but the amount the site allows. There are millions of average shinobi in the manga, only 15-ish awesome shinobi who have tons of limiteds. One limited per person? No. Our site is designed to be like the manga, where hashirama possessed quite a few limiteds, kabuto too, orochimaru some, madara some. 3 limiteds? There are canon characters who have more than 3. 5? Maybe.. Again, I'm opposed to the idea of limiting the amount of limiteds one character may have, even more so for limiting the amount of limiteds a single person may have and has to split them between their characters. Work for it. Kill someone, it's not that hard. If you can't kill someone for their limited spot, then you don't deserve that limited, simple as that, since they can use it better than you. I'm sounding like a real dick I know, sadly it's the truth.
What else.. Oh yea, mods. We have lots of mods because the mods I hire show potential the first week of being staff and then they go "someone will eventually get it" and in the end everyone thinks that and I have to do their damn job for them. The only mods I think actually deserve their spots right now are Will, Sey/Tet, Cookie Monster, Hitomi and Emi. Why? Coz they actually do shit in all the sections for the site and don't complain.
Grading criteria: This is a good idea and bad at the same time. Why? With grading criteria we put all jutsu on the same level, awesome yes? Not really. Why? Well let's see, manga makes it clear that some C ranks are way better than other C ranks. It's how it is, if everything was the same it would be dull and basically depend on who has more chakra. That's why I've made it clear countless times that even if your jutsu does this and another does this, if they are both A rank they will cancel each other out. A beats B, B beats C, C beats D and D beats E. S triumphs all, except other S ranks. I guess I'll have to make this a system so it becomes clear.
PR: what? Why have we lost the trust and respect of our members /:
I'll add something, staff: Get off your asses or you're done, I'm serious. One week is all I'm giving. I can guarantee that by the end of this week to come there will be 4 mods left, and 1 chat mod (Emi). These are the one's I've named above, if your name was listed, you're up for elimination. May the odds be ever in your lazy ass favor
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:27 am

Another thing, back to the limiteds.
I can always increase the spots for the limiteds so more people can get them?
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:48 am

So basicallly... fuck what the members think, ya know the group that should make up 95% of your base?
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:52 am

Conceited members don't make 95% of the member base.
A good portion of the site is staff. I'm here to cause shit guys.

But Ryujin did say staff will be weaned out within the week so.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:58 am

I know, that's why I used the word should. Also, THC thinned the herd out significantly last night.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:00 am

Why are you trying to start shit and put words in my mouth chichi >.>
Not "fuck what the members think", you're basically saying "fuck what you think the members are right" as if they created the systems. IIIIII created the systems, IIIIIII know how they work and IIIIIIII just told you why it works like that, but no, fuck what IIIII think since I don't know shit you're the one who knows what this site was designed for right? Obviously you're the webmaster and designed it, not me, so why don't you go to the admin panel and remove me from staff and make it the way you want it to be, since you designed it for people to be nerfed characters who only have 1 limited coz that's how the manga was right?
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:09 am

Where am I starting shit, Ryujin? You have essentially disregarded the concerns of your members. And while we are on the topic of shoving words into people's mouth, ya just did it because no where do I state one limited per person because manga. Nor did I say nerf characters. Itsu and Mika said that respectfully, so get your facts straight before you come at my side ways.

No one has said you don't know how the systems work which makes this a case of you shoving words into your own mouth. Everyone was making suggestions for change so the site could be better and more enjoyable, I compiled that into a list, that was the point of this thread. But like I said earlier, you pretty much shoved those concerns to the side. Don't get angry at me because I state it how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:16 am

Conceited wrote:

So basicallly... fuck what the members think, ya know the group that should make up 95% of your base?
Saying that what I'm basically saying is "fuck the members" is putting words into my mouth and is inaccurate. Why? Because let's see, I didn't disregard what they said, I explained to them why it is the way it is so that their views on it could change based on this information provided. I even said "I can increase the amount of slots for limiteds" because their main problem is "they worked for it and now they got it but I can't get it coz they got it first" you even mentioned something like that, so please. If we increase the slots, that won't happen. Heck why don't we just remove the slots and make limiteds just cost a lot more? That could work seeing as people have a problem with those who worked for what they have. Now they too can work, and let a single soul complain about someone having something they don't, then I'll personally say "fuck off" in front of everyone since why complain when they can get it? Oh yea, too lazy to write thousands upon thousands of words like WE, the so called 1%'s, worked for our shit.
/me goes to edit limited list.
Good day all, enjoy~
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:28 am

You know what, whatever. It's obvious you see my comments as a personal war on you and your systems when its not. Since you are going to update the limited system, I am simply going to drop this.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:32 am

I in fact did not see them as personal attacks on me or my systems. I saw them as you not understanding what I'm trying to say and then trying to put words in my mouth. But it's fine, I honestly don't give a shit anymore /: Limited system is updated, everyone is on equal grounds now, and actually I'd like to thank you, seriously, thank you since I realize now that with no slots everyone is indeed equal and less complaints will be given which means my head won't be shat on as much
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:41 am

I see the limited stuff has already changed...

I'd rather it was discussed... but uhhh... perhaps we can still compromise?
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:46 am

After Enki pointed how inflammatory my second comment can be taken, I'll apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:49 am

Then I also apologize for all my comments towards ya chichi
Back to top Go down
Terumi

Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:57 am

Shouldn't Byakugan grant perception?
Back to top Go down
Artin

Artin

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:22 pm

what this game can top up with unipin , if it can do what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Suggestions and Assistance   Member Suggestions and Assistance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Suggestions and Assistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Need Help?-
Jump to: