Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sozokujin Organization I_vote_lcapSozokujin Organization I_voting_barSozokujin Organization I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sozokujin Organization I_vote_lcapSozokujin Organization I_voting_barSozokujin Organization I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sozokujin Organization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Sozokujin Organization Empty
PostSubject: Sozokujin Organization   Sozokujin Organization Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:39 am

Name: Sozokujin - "The Heirs"
Symbol:
Spoiler:
Leader/Hierarchy:

• Leader: Ryujin Senju
  • Right Hand: N/A
  • Squad 1 Members: Ryujin Senju - Emi Senju
  • Squad 2 Members: N/A - N/A
  • Squad 3 Members: N/A - N/A
  • Squad 4 Members: N/A - N/A
  • Squad 5 Members: N/A - N/A

History:
It's known that the Senju had created the first Major village and brought the world into a peaceful state where families and clans no longer had to slit the throats of another in order to survive, however soon the other lands followed with the creation of their own Major villages. Ryujin's father was the head of the Senju at that time and was sought to be the true founder of the Hidden Leaf Village, and in Ryujin's eyes he was the true founder of each of them in an indirect sense, as without him finding the Hidden Leaf no other village would have been built as a result. For a while the heir to the Senju has battered on this thought, until eventually his father's death came with the destruction of Iwagakure, where Ryujin was then placed as the head of the Senju. It was at this moment that the young and promising shinobi sought vengeance. He had the ability and with the clan came the numbers, though not many would accept Ryujin's ways, instead he decided to keep it from them. It wasn't long before the perfect excuse came running into all the villages, the Bijuu once again attacked the Grand Tournaments. They were disposed of quickly by two Senjus, Ryujin himself and his friend, Yogensha. Gen, as he called him as preferred by Gen himself, proved to be a powerful shinobi, one with potential. Enough potential to lead the Senju if Ryujin were to take an absence, as well as the Hidden Leaf itself once Ryujin had gotten elected as the First Hokage. With the excuse of the Bijuu's attacks, he headed towards Sunagakure in order to bring forth the first Kage Summit. It was there that Ryujin had realized the first mistake of Sunagakure. Electing a vagabond, one without a home, to protect their home, pitiful. Days after the Sunagakure visit, the Summit had commenced. Ryujin was the last to enter, as planned, when he noticed the complete and utter inability of the Kages thus far. The Raikage, a ten year old girl - How immature could Kumogakure be, trusting their home in the hands of a premature shinobi. The Mizukage, or should he say the Third Mizukage - Were they unable to be stable enough as to hold a single Mizukage for at least two weeks? It seemed not. The Kazekage, seemingly filled with fear - Having brought triple the amount of bodyguards as any of the other, premature, unstable Kages, how disappointing. If anything, the Kage is the one who should contain the least fear within their hearts out of all of their shinobi, yet he dripped with through his actions. Lastly, the self-proclaimed Tsuchikage - The one who had been behind the attacks on the Grand Tournaments. If anything, she showed the most potential out of all three of the Kages before Ryujin, yet.. She had no villagers. A little whore, powerwhoring the Bijuu as her only people. Of course this was all assumed by Ryujin upon the facts that the Bijuu ran Iwagakure yet she was the Tsuchikage, it was only logical that she was in charge of the little beasts so easily put down by Ryujin. It was then that Ryujin realized the mistakes of his father. He should have taken the villages in the name of the Senju long ago, rid the world of the dreaded Uchiha, yet he stood by and did nothing. Ryujin wasn't his father, he was too proud to hand the world to a child, an incapable shinobi, a fearful hobo, and lastly a whore. Without hesitation he took it upon himself to take back what was rightfully his, rightfully the ones who were underestimated. Those who shinobi deem unworthy, even by his own father he was deemed unworthy in his eyes. That was the moment Sozokujin came in the making, where Ryujin would seek out those with great potential which no one else noticed, and even those filled with power though no one appreciates.
Other: Each member of the organization carries the group's symbol on the back of their right hand. The group's symbol is in fact a fully filled Stem seal, with the seven leaf seals connected to it placed in order to form the Cannabis Leaf Seal, or better known as the Senjutsu Seal Style seals, located here -enter link to seals-. Each team consists of two members, with each member wearing the following:
Spoiler:
One member will wear black whilst the opposite member wears white.
Goals: Ryujin aims to either allow the Kages to willingly remove their Kageship or forcefully take it from them, as no one is more deserving than The Heirs. Their first targets are the minor nations, gathering up his numbers before taking on the Majors, where each team will then be put in charge of their own village once achieving victory. They will dispose of any and all who stand in the way of their reign as the true royalty of the five great lands, giving no mercy.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Sozokujin Organization
Page 1 of 1