Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Welcoming Myself! I_vote_lcapWelcoming Myself! I_voting_barWelcoming Myself! I_vote_rcap 
Will
Welcoming Myself! I_vote_lcapWelcoming Myself! I_voting_barWelcoming Myself! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Welcoming Myself!

Go down 
+4
Horus
Webmaster
Hitomi Shiruku
Mura
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mura

Mura

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:06 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Mura and I'd like to introduce myself to the community. So far, I've been RPing for about a year or so; mostly One Piece RP. Anyways, I've been a bit interested in Naruto RP. In other words, my friend and I were looking for a Naruto RP website and found this one. Hopefully, I can get started before this so called website move occurs. Anyways, enough about me. I'd like to get to know more about everyone in the community. A small introduction of yourself as a reply will be sufficient. Thank you, Mura.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Nice to meet ya Mura!~

Hi
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Welcome Mura!
I'm the webmaster, though generally more friendly than your average webmaster. *whispers into Mura's ear "I'll give you 1,000,000 Exp if you slap Horus in front of everyone and walk off like nothing happened"
PS. That was a joke :3
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Waahh

This poor innocent face?

Lol.

Welcome Murasaki-Kun. I'm the resident goodbye fighting against the tyranny of Ryujin.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Hello and Welcome!

I'm the PR/Mediation Admin! ^_^ It's a pleasure to see new faces!

I handle both the PR(Public Relations) aspect which also entails handling mediation between members vs Members or Members vs Staff ^_^ So feel free to come to me with any concerns if someone is harassing, flaming, or generally being a poopooface~

But remember, Mods are great with helping too! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Artin

Artin

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:59 pm

Hello ..
i will introduce my self, my name is atin.
i'm a newbe in this forum,
please guide me..

Thank you all ..
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Welcome to the site artin hope you will enjoy your stay here and hope you will be joining the leaf village hehe Smile if ya need any help lemme know im former staff if you cant get a hold of any of them im always on practically.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Yo, welcome
Back to top Go down
Artin

Artin

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Neah Senjuu wrote:
Welcome to the site artin hope you will enjoy your stay here and hope you will be joining the leaf village hehe Smile if ya need any help lemme know im former staff if you cant get a hold of any of them im always on practically.

ok, thank you sir Smile

by the way, anything what methods can be used to play this game , whether the game can top up with unipin ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcoming Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Myself!   Welcoming Myself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Myself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: