Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ramen Time! [P] I_vote_lcapRamen Time! [P] I_voting_barRamen Time! [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ramen Time! [P] I_vote_lcapRamen Time! [P] I_voting_barRamen Time! [P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ramen Time! [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mura

Mura

Ramen Time! [P] Empty
PostSubject: Ramen Time! [P]   Ramen Time! [P] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Mission:

Nara had a hard day yesterday, dealing with protecting a booth in a hazardous bazaar. He decided to take it easy today. Starting off by going to the ramen shop to eat some. While walking to the shop, he thought about some information he received yesterday. Whenever you help a citizen in need, you grow as a ninja. Nara would do anything to grow, even if he had to talk to some people for a bit.

Once he reached the ramen shop, he realized how full it was. It had a long ass line, and at this rate Nara would never get his ramen. He looked in the shop's window and saw the Ossan was the only person in the ramen shop. Nara knocked on the window frame and called for the Ossan. He reached Nara and asked him what he needed.

"Hey Ossan, do you need any help. I can help you with making the ramen."

"I'd love any extra hands, come in and start straight away."

Nara walked into the shop, and the old man pushed a cooking blade beside him. He picked it up and walked up beside  the ossan. He quietly observed the way he made the ramen. Nara was a quick learner, and learned how to make the ramen in 5 simple minute. An hour passed and Nara and the Ossan were producing ramen like their lives depended on it. Nara didn't want to work today but anything that helped him was worth it. Even cooking god damn ramen. He hoped he would be accredited for this task, and get some ryu for it from the ossan as well. Nara always needed some extra ryo for kunais and shurikens.

At the end of the day, both Nara and the Ossan were tired as fuck. They barely could move a finger. They had sucesfully satisfied every one of the Ossan's customers, but Nara was still hungry. As Nara's stomach growlled, the Ossan got up and cooked some ramen for them both. Once they finished feasting, the Ossan also decided to not let Nara go home empty handed. He gave him a hundred ryo note, and told him to take care of himself. While Nara was walking out, he turned around and told the Ossan.

"I will Ramen-Ossan."

[End of Mission]
Back to top Go down

Ramen Time! [P]
Page 1 of 1