Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Public Relations [P] I_vote_lcapPublic Relations [P] I_voting_barPublic Relations [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Public Relations [P] I_vote_lcapPublic Relations [P] I_voting_barPublic Relations [P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Public Relations [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mura

Mura

Public Relations [P] Empty
PostSubject: Public Relations [P]   Public Relations [P] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:48 am

Mission:

Nara was on his 4th day of mission doing. That morning, Nara had received a small and easy mission for any kid of his age. Yet, for him it would be the hardest mission yet. He was required to go around Sunagakure and compliment three residents. As He dragged his body through the town, he was looking for the right time to drop a compliment bomb (It's an expression, no bombs were harmed during the duration of this mission). For the first time he analyzed everything about everyone in Sunagakure. A man passed him that was wearing a really long robe. Nara had thought of what to say and the words finally escaped his mouth.

" Hello Mr. you like mighty fine today."

"Thank you child, ninjas aren't that kind these days."

Well one to go, two left. Nara kept walking through the streets of Sunagakure, looking around to see all his accomplishments so far. He saw, the old lady's house, the ramen stand, and the booth at the bazaar. He wondered how they would do without him, he wasn't a person people could normally rely on. While, his thoughts were in the sky a young women was sitting beside her garden planting. She did have some beautiful plants, and Nara then realized that this was another opportunity to complement her or her plants.

"Hey Ms. very beautiful plants you have there."

"Thank you, young man. I enjoy your kindness."

Nara managed to get a smile out and walked away, thinking to himself one more and he's done with this shitty mission. Nara really needed something that was his level, and all this D-Rank shit was getting on his nerve. As always, while being lost in thought a family passed right beside him. They pushed him to the ground by accident. He was about to cause a commotion, but he thought that would be the last thing the any of the Jounins wanted. He gently stood up and saw the family looking at him.

"I'm greatly sorry Sir, I was in your way."

"It's fine kid, I appreciate your pleasant words."

And like that, he had finished his mission. He was so pissed that he walked directly home. He didn't give a fuck anymore. In his mind, he knew he would go do another mission tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Public Relations [P]
Page 1 of 1