Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Canon Lightning Regrade. I_vote_lcapCanon Lightning Regrade. I_voting_barCanon Lightning Regrade. I_vote_rcap 
Will
Canon Lightning Regrade. I_vote_lcapCanon Lightning Regrade. I_voting_barCanon Lightning Regrade. I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Canon Lightning Regrade.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conceited

Conceited

Canon Lightning Regrade. Empty
PostSubject: Canon Lightning Regrade.   Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 9:50 am

Jutsu

Name: Lightning Signal Flare
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: 15m | 5m explosion
Handseals: Dragon
Speed: 1.
Description: After forming the hand seal, the user points their hand(s) towards a certain direction and triggers an electrical discharge which then explodes in a specific form. When the hand(s) are raised to the sky, this technique can be use as a signal flare. First degree burns.

Name: Electromagnetic Murder
Range: 20m
Handseals:Boar > Ram > Snake > Horse > Dragon
Speed: 2.
Description: A basic lightning technique that allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent or a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. .-. 2nd to 3rd degree burn

Name: Lightning Rod
Range: Touch [Just in case that wasn't implied]
Handseals: -
Speed: -
Description: After coming into physical contact with the opponent, the user raises their arm into the air, generating a powerful bolt of electricity which travels through their body and into the body of the opponent. Stun one post. 1st degree burn on site of contact.

Name: Telegram Flash
Range: 20m | 5m wide.
Handseals: Rabbit > Rat > Horse > Ram
Speed: 2.
Description: The user slams their hand onto the ground and causes lightning to spread from their hand to underneath the opponent. Stun one post.

Name: Depth Change
Range:
Speed: 3.
Description: After enveloping themselves in lightning chakra, the user can inflict damage to the opponent by either touching or emanating a powerful blot of electricity which can extend 3 meters from any part of their body. There's an upkeep, pay it every post after activation. 2nd degree burn full thickness on site of contact.

Name: Thunder Binding
Range: Boundary of the conductors... uh can be no more then 25 meters apart.
Handseals: Ox > Horse > Dragon
Description: This technique lets the user create a three-sided wall of electricity to bind their opponent. The user must have three conductors to stick in the ground to create the points. Furthermore, once the enemy is inside, if they come into contact with the wall they will be electrocuted. The only way the technique can be broken is if an outside party were to strike one of the walls with a strong enough attack which will then deactivate the walls. 10 feet. 2nd degree full thickness. Active 3 post.

Name: Lightning Release Wall
Range: 7m
Handseals: 5
Description: The user creates a wall of lightning bolts that repels anyone who touches it and causes damage. 15m high. 30m wide. 1st degree site of contact.

Name: Limelight
Range: Everything between the four users. Max 100 diameter.
Speed: 4.
Description: Limelight is a lightning-based technique that is used when all four users take place in the cardinal directions. They will then join their lightning-chakra in the form of four connecting streams that shoot high into the sky, above the targeted area. It will then create a massive ball of lightning powerful enough to destroy most things within the area between the four users. All hail the mighty person who can survive this technique because it can be survived with a defensive technique or high enough durability. 3rd degree.

Last edited by Conceited on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Canon Lightning Regrade.   Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:39 pm

My only real problem is lightning rod. It implies the use of natural lightning, is this the case?
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Canon Lightning Regrade.   Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Conceited wrote:
Name: Thunder Binding
Range: Boundary of the conductors
Handseals: Ox > Horse > Dragon
Description: This technique lets the user create a three-sided wall of electricity to bind their opponent. The user must have three conductors to stick in the ground to create the points. Furthermore, once the enemy is inside, if they come into contact with the wall they will be electrocuted. The only way the technique can be broken is if an outside party were to strike one of the walls with a strong enough attack which will then deactivate the walls. 10 feet. 2nd degree full thickness.

This needs to have some things defined, such as duration, or upkeep costs.  Also needs to be explained what the electrocution does, if it does anything besides damage.  I would also like to see a maximum range applied, to tell how far apart the channeling points can be.  I wouldn't want to see entire villages captured in a lightning field, ya know?  Is that what the 10 feet comment is for, cause that's awful small?  

Conceited wrote:
Name: Limelight
Range: Everything between the four users. Max 100 diameter.
Speed: 4.
Description: Limelight is a lightning-based technique that is used when all four users take place in the cardinal directions. They will then join their lightning-chakra in the form of four connecting streams that shoot high into the sky, above the targeted area. It will then create a massive ball of lightning powerful enough to destroy most things within the area between the four users. All hail the mighty person who can survive this technique because it can be survived with a defensive technique or high enough durability. 3rd degree.

The implications of being struck are not as clear as they could be.  As an S rank technique the damage is assumed to be impressive already, but I'm not sure what you were trying to say with the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Canon Lightning Regrade.   Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Lightning Rod - Yes.

Thunder Binding - Uh. The 10 feet refers to the height of the wall, not the max distance the conductors can be from one another.

Limelight - Uh. The last sentence refers to burns.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Canon Lightning Regrade.   Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Approved!
Crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Lightning Regrade.   Canon Lightning Regrade. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Lightning Regrade.
Page 1 of 1