Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 I_voting_barSo Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 I_voting_barSo Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:06 am

Directing his attention to where Sanosuke had pointed Akio thought he would probably regret accepting the shelter just from the mention of working with trees. Personally the Genin hated heights and moving through tree branches at high speeds didn't exactly help with that. Although he would not say anything about that since Sanosuke had moved on to another subject, fire jutsu.

Looking a bit nervous as he listened Akio would be asked how he felt about the whole thing. "Well, to be honest I haven't learned any elemental jutsu at all." Admitting this Ako felt a bit ashamed as he held his gaze toward Sanosuke. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't my sharingan help the village much more?" Talking about the sharingan Akio simply was speaking his mind, from his view he could go without fire release as long as he had his sharingan. Although that might just be his stubborn mind getting the best of his thoughts.

WC: 159
Total: 3,082
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:47 am

Sanosuke chose not to show this one any negative response but rather he thought carefully before he spoke. Without turning around, he began to speak.

"The red and white circular symbol you see on my back is the fan of the Uchiha. What does it mean? We are the fan that gives rise to the fire of our own clan. Nothing but we ourselves drives that fire within us. Even though you do not know any fire jutsu, you were born to sustain someone else's fire. No fire, then there will be nothing to give rise to, nothing for you to fuel." he said as he turned around and looked at Akio in his eyes.

"To answer your question about if having the Sharingan would help the village, let me ask you this...Uchiha Akio: Would Kiri be any less Kiri if the islands were no longer here? Or if the mist just suddenly disappeared? What makes Kiri the true Kiri?"

Sanosuke hoped that this one would understand where he would be coming from. He was trying to make him understand that the Sharingan was just a tool to be used just as a kunai or a mere jutsu is to be used. And just as a kunai was to be used in conjunction with other weapons so would be the Sharingan. An Uchiha without Sharingan is still an Uchiha. Same way an Uchiha without fire can also still be an Uchiha. He wished that this young Uchiha would not become so reliant on his Sharingan that he would forget first and foremost that he is a ninja. Depending on his reaction, Sanosuke will decide how to take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Having worked his way into Sanosuke's way of thinking from earlier Akio would begin to understand him a bit more quickly this time. Thinking back to the famous clan symbol the young one would nodded, showing he was understanding. Although at the mention of the sharingan Akio would get his answer in the form of a question, something he disliked slightly, but he would deal with it and play Sanosuke's game.

"Kiri will always be Kiri no matter what, although without them it would be less itself. Without the islands there are no more docks, something we rely on for feeding the populace and for the sheer amount of trade they bring in. While the islands protect us from invasion the mist does so even better meaning giving up the mist would leave us considerably less defended." Akio would dare to appose his superior yet again, although this time it was verbal. "The Sharingan is our mist, but also our most powerful asset. Even more powerful than our fire release. I'm sorry, but this is one thing we do not agree on...the sharingan is our ultimate weapon and the reason we stand out from the rest of the shinobi in the other villages."

WC: 204
Total: 3,286
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:01 am

"Then because of your inexperience I suppose is causing you to disagree which I understand. As a shinobi in battle, will you become so reliant on you Sharingan that if's vision is stopped or its obscured, meaning that you cannot do battle? I do agree with you though, Sharingan is a powerful tool yes however learn, teach yourself to diversify and rely on other powers. Like now, I am not using my Sharingan and I have not a single weapon. But come...come and see the true strength of Uchiha."

And with that Sanosuke crouched slightly with his hands made into fists as he waited for Akio to attack. He will be using only a quarter of his speed to make this match even and will only be using taijutsu. However, because of all these restrictions, Sanosuke was going to give Akio the beating of his life if possible with his lowered capabilities. He wanted to test this one's ability to fight and not rely on just the use of jutsu. Once a person can fight, it will serve as the foundation for everything else.

"Come, Uchiha...if you do not do your best I will have to beat you within an inch of your life." he said as his whole face changed from the easy going and sometimes impassive face to one with a frown upon his face and his lips curled down in tension which meant he was totally serious. Now he would see what he will do under the pressure of knowing he was about to feel alot of pain.
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:17 am

"Then because of your inexperience I suppose is causing you to disagree which I understand. As a shinobi in battle, will you become so reliant on you Sharingan that if's vision is stopped or its obscured, meaning that you cannot do battle? I do agree with you though, Sharingan is a powerful tool yes however learn, teach yourself to diversify and rely on other powers. Like now, I am not using my Sharingan and I have not a single weapon. But come...come and see the true strength of Uchiha."

And with that Sanosuke crouched slightly with his hands made into fists as he waited for Akio to attack. He will be using only a quarter of his speed to make this match even and will only be using taijutsu. However, because of all these restrictions, Sanosuke was going to give Akio the beating of his life if possible with his lowered capabilities. He wanted to test this one's ability to fight and not rely on just the use of jutsu. Once a person can fight, it will serve as the foundation for everything else.

"Come, Uchiha...if you do not do your best I will have to beat you within an inch of your life." he said as his whole face changed from the easy going and sometimes impassive face to one with a frown upon his face and his lips curled down in tension which meant he was totally serious. Now he would see what he will do under the pressure of knowing he was about to feel alot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Akio's eyes narrowed as he became slightly defensive toward Sanosuke. A low growl resonated from Ako's throat, sort of a habit when he get's annoyed or angered. Although he tried his best to hold back his feelings the young Genin couldn't help himself, letting all of his words run freely.

"You are a fool to limit the power of your sharingan or mine for that. It is more than a tool and every Uchiha should realize this."

As Akio spoke his words would prove to be close to his heart as he truly stuck by his words. Although most of hs views were based off of written word and stories since he himself had not even saw the legendary Sharingan, let alone could say he had awaken his.

Staring at Sanosuke as he noticed that he had taken up an aggressive stance with his hands balled into fists Akio would become slightly intimidated. Taking up a relaxed fighting stance Akio would slide once foot further in front putting most of his weight on the back one. This would allow him to move and react faster, but he knew it would leave his balance off a bit if his leg should be targeted. 'As a shinobi in battle, will you become so reliant on you Sharingan that if's vision is stopped or its obscured, meaning that you cannot do battle?' Akio replayed the words over in his head once as he took a deep breath in. He would prove he was worthy or at least try his best. He would not use his vision this fight, surely he would be able to react fast enough, after all he was an Uchiha.

Closing his eyes Akio would focus more of his effort into listening for Sanosuke's movements. Anyone would know just from a glance that the Genin was at a disadvantage, but having closed his eyes anyone would guess there was no hope for him to win. With that their guess would probably be right. However as he held his stance and realized his position Akio would not dare attempt to deliver the first blow.

WC: 353
Total: 3,639
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Sanosuke smirked as he saw the boy's actions. His words may say one thing but his actions speak another thing. His words disagreed with Sanosuke's words but he knew deep within him it would be foolish to rely on one pair of eyes, as special as they were. But he now saw that the youth was seeing his logic. We are raised in the mist after all and the mist enshrouds our vision from time to time and because of this they first needed to build their foundation. First they must learn to be self reliant and not rely on the eyes to do damage. He will teach him jutsu that if during battle his Sharingan is compromised, he would still be able to fight and win.

"Good...now I see you've started to be willing to listen to me. Now I am going to attack you. I am going to teach you to use your other senses; touch, hearing, smell and even taste. Yes you can learn jutsu to rely on these when your eyes cannot see, we can use these senses to 'see'. Try to 'see' me with your other senses."

And with that, Sanosuke started to walk in a slow circle around Akio and with each time he passed behind him, he would walk in further until he suddenly lashed out with a slow kick to the side of Akio's face.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Remaining slightly tense as he awaited the other's movements Akio listened inventively for any sign of aggressive movement. If his eyes had been open when the other took the lead and explained the lesson Akio would have rolled them, but instead he felt the need to reply.

"I'm not doing this because of anything that you have said. I'm doing this for myself, to prove my own point. Don't think for a second that I closed my eyes to learn to control my other senses."

As he finished his last words Akio would realize that he was not listening completely, however he knew Sanosuke had closed the distance between them and was most likely about to attack. As luck would have it becoming paranoid Akio would instinctively raise his hands to defend his face, just barely deflecting the kick in time. Grunting softly from the force pushing him back slightly Akio would begin to get at least somewhat familiar with fighting with his eyes close, at least to the point he began moving around so he was not just waiting to be struck.

WC: 183
Total: 3,822
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm

"Again, your actions speak different from you words Akio. Does not matter to me at this point. What matters to me is you just giving in to what I say. If you don't listen then your future will be indeed short."

Sanosuke came this time from the next side and suddenly strafed to the left and fired another weak kick to Akio's face to the side where he just attacked previously. Maybe as how with the movements, Akio might be thinking logically that he was going to attack on the next side. By attacking on random, he wanted Akio to break way from thinking logically if he did think so to rely on his senses and not try to predict where Sanosuke was coming from. If this attack landed, then he boy was not learning a thing or was learning slow. If he manages to block it then he would be relying on his senses which is what Sanosuke wanted him to do all this time.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Still a bit surprised he had blocked the first kick Akio would not expect the next attack. Expecting it on the other side he would quickly hear Sanosuke readjust his footing, although he went to block it on the right side this time he would be too late. The kick would make direct contact, however thanks to it being a bit lighter Akio would only stagger before getting back into his stance. Beginning to get a bit frustrated Akio would not let up, beginning to move around a bit more rapidly. This time however he would completely block out any words that Sanosuke would happen to say. Seeing as they were not allowing him to fully direct his attention to the task at hand.

WC: 124
Total: 3,946
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Sanosuke realized Akio's thinking was still logical, predictable and linear. Which in certain situations was not a bad thing but sometimes in battle, there were time doing things in an unorthodox fashion was what was best. Sanosuke thought that it be best to continue this practice of these slow kicks until he got accustomed.

"That's it, drown out everything from around you, even my own voice. Trust in your instincts then when the foundation is built you make jutsu to enhance this skill to a higher degree. Hear as the object coming at you parts the air and know how to defend."

Sanosuke thought it would be best to remain quiet. He had already spoke to him what was needed, so now actions were what mattered. He would remain silent and would move less on his toes so he would not be as silent as usual so as to give Akio a fair chance at this. He gave him a few more moments to gather himself and then he moved in for the strike. Sanosuke came at Akio and then gave another kick to the right side of Akio's face. Hoping he would defend based off of his senses and not logic, the kick was a bit heavier and if Akio did not defend, his frame would be tossed about four meters.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Having shut out Sanosuke's voice Akio would not hear, or rather process, anything that he would say. Although he would do as Sanosuke had said, but it was merely coincidence. As he grew a bit more aware of his surroundings Akio's movements would become more fluid. Then as he went to take a step back Akio would go in for a kick with his right leg. While his head would move away from the kick his right leg would absorb the blow, knocking him off balance and sending him tumbling to the ground. Getting back to his feet he would revert back to his stance.

"Again!" He commanded Sanosuke in a confident manner. Akio had committed to this session and would see it through until he was proficient with it or couldn't physically continue, which was probably way more likely.

WC: 140
Total: 4,086
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Sanosuke smirked inside even though of course his face did not show it. He moved from the right and fired a kick of the same strength to the left of Akio's face yet again and he kept striking at Akio's upper body. Sometime's to the side of the head and sometimes to the front towards the face. Sanosuke was glad that the boy had finally settled to take this little beating all in the name of training and getting better. What was also strange, he realized that he was not only blocking but Akio had even begun evading certain blows.

So quick? Amazing, a genin that could show progress in this form of fighting so soon. Kiri would be in good hands when I'm gone...
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Getting his bearings back Akio would be lucky enough to block the kick directed to the left of his face. Luck would shine on him once more as he by some chance blocked the one following it. Then suddenly his luck would run out as he took the next kick directly to the face followed by a second, third, fourth. Until finally he would find himself on the ground once more. His arms slightly shaky as he forced himself back to his feet the basically blind Genin would remain persistent with his stance as his breath held a slight pant to them.

His body began to feel a bit more heavy as with his movements now, his legs weakened and on the verge of shaking. This training, if you could call it that, was beginning to take somewhat of effect of his body, but nothing too noticeable, at least not yet.

"Again!" He repeated as he awaited for Sanosuke to attempt another strike on him, convinced it could be a kick, probably to his face, the Genin would shell up a bit. Keeping his arms a bit raised, ready to deflect any kick with his elbows when they would come.

WC: 200
Total: 4,286
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Sanosuke had still remained in his fighting stance and observed Akio carefully. He did not want to take down the strength of his kicks any more that he already did. He still wanted Akio to to feel some sort of pain from the kicks but not to the extent where he would not be able to carry on with this session for a reasonable amount of time. The most important part was that he was making progress. Normal people will take months or even years to make this progress. Then again, Akio was of the uchiha clan. Now that he thought about it, he cant remember seeing Akio before his academy years. So he really did come from another place as he said.

But again, he noticed how his body shook under the pressure. He of course was not going to ask Akio if he wanted to stop. He will let this boy decide for himself or his very own body will decide. Sanosuke reasoned that he would stop if the boy collapsed. He had already shown his fortitude already. The mere fact that he would want to go on surprised the older Uchiha.

He obeyed Akio's command and really did it again. He did not want to do anything too technical and just kept up the combo of left left right left right right.

ooc: 5,177 words so far.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Making sure to keep his eyes closed as he awaited for Sanosuke to listen to him and send the next attack his way. Although as he heard the first one coming he would abandon his shell-like guard and go on full defense for this blow. Deflecting it he would go to take as step back, recieving the second kick as a glancing blow across his cheek. Then as he had left himself open the next kick, this time to the right of his face, would make a solid connection. Followed by a left and then another right, all which connected solidly. His face growing sore and also red Akio would panic a bit, managing completely forget about maintaining focus as the last kick sent him straight to the floor.

His head having taken a beating from back at the dock and now in this training caused his thoughts to be a bit foggy and his head to throb painfully. His legs now evidently shaking Akio would attempt to stand once more, his legs sliding out from under him just before he caught himself from collapsing and slowly rose to his feet. By now Akio could feel his young body having sustained a decent amount of damage, his legs were sore, his head throbbing, and his cheeks were burning. Although as his body was beginning to feel weighed down Akio showed no sign of letting up, at least not emotionally.

"I'm....not done just yet." He spoke more to himself as he remained standing, slowly adopting his original stance once more. "I'll prove I'm worthy..." While he continued talking there was no explanation to what he thought he was worthy for and his words were more for himself than anyone who may be hearing him. "A.....again." The first time he tried to order Sanosuke to continue his voice would break as he he swallowed and repeated himself, this time louder and more surely. "Again!"

WC: 324
Total: 4,610
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:58 am

Hmph, so he is still persistent? What an interesting thing. But still Akio, your mind might be willing but your body speaks a different language. Why Akio? Why push so hard when at first you did not even think anything about this training? And what is this? You want me to continue? I will give you what is asked.

With that Sanosuke struck out with his same unorthodox way of fighing, with a round house this time then followed by a sweeping kick to the boy's legs and another round house to his mid section.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:18 am

Growing a bit concerned as the attack was a bit more delayed than he would like and became a bit worried. Caught severely off guard Akio would have no hope dodging or even softening the blow in the least. His training would prove to help somewhat however. As Sanosuke went for a sweeping kick the young Uchiha would catch noise of the cloth scrapping the ground before just barely clearing the kick with his weak jump. Still he would have no time to react seeing as his jump was slow and just barely cleared the kick, meaning Akio would still be in mid air as the second roundhouse kick connected directly with his midsection. Hurling back a good three strides or so in distance his already painfully throbbing head would smack right against a solid tree trunk.

While most would with no doubt count Akio as out at this moment the Genin would slowly rise back to his feet. Although he wasn't in much of a condition to fight back or even react to most attack. "I'm....not out yet. I can still fight blinded...I don't need to focus on my skills...anymore! I'm ready for the Sharingan....and I'll prove it!"

Having finally revealed what he was talking about earlier Akio would say what he thought himself worthy of, the Uchiha's legendary Sharingan. Even though most might not see it as a big deal it was always a hot button situation for the youth. He had learned about it most of his life and dedicated much of his time toward studying the gift and it's techniques in his free time.

WC: 272
Total: 4,882
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:44 am

"Is that so? Then prove it to me then." said Sanosuke calmly as he again stalked Akio.

This time Sanosuke would use his fists to do his attack. He made sure to make his attack weaker to as not to cause too much damage to Akio. And so, he rushed him as he did a dempsy roll or moving his body rapidly from side to side and as he shifted his weight he would launch a punch straight to Akio's body. He would keep this up for a few more hit then relent and do a couple back flips away from Akio and re take a fighting stance again.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:00 am

Channeling all of his focus as he was told to prove himself to Sanosuke the Genin would quickly begin making deflecting motions. While it looked more like flailing for a good portion of time Akio would block the first few punches. Then as a heavy blow connected with his body he would barely gather himself and remain standing by simply sheer willpower. Blocking a few of the first few more punches Akio would quickly lag behind. Falling to the floor once more Akio would still persist in trying to stand back up.

Loosing his footing three whole times as he attempted to stand up he would finally accomplish such a simple task on the forth attempt. His legs extremely shaky as he stood, eyes still remaining shut, as he awaited Sanosuke to strike once more. "That....all you got?" He would say through his slightly bloodied teeth as his bruised and beaten body stood, if you could still call it that,right in front of his opponent. Akio's weakened and tired body simply awaiting to be beaten down once more. He would still be impressively relaxed to make jokes as his legs shook wildly, struggling just to keep Akio standing.

WC: 200
Total: 5,082
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:11 am

What impressive will power. But no Uchiha should be belittled like this. His movements are not even making sense any more and this no longer makes sense. I think it is time I end this.

Sanosuke dashed at him and came from below and launched an attack from below the boy's chin towards it as his fist crashed into the boy's chin to knock him out cold.
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:55 am

Sanosuke stood over the boy and looked at him as he lay sprawled out on the forest floor. He picked him up and jumped into the trees and went into the annex and placed him on his bed. He was out cold but he would alright. Sanosuke did not put so much force as to send him to his hospital. When the boy awakes, he will just get up with a nasty head ache. Sanosuke leaned on the banister to his home looking out at the tree tops and the sea in the back ground. What was next? He was not sure. All he knew was that he had enough for the day and thought he would go and meet Namiko at her house. He went and took a shower and a new change of clothes and took some money and headed out into the town.

By that time the sun was just after the middle position in the sky so he guessed it to be around 1:00 pm. Namiko should be awake by now from after that long mission she went on by herself. He at least was not worried because he knew she could take care of herself but he would have rather that he was also there with her. All that did not matter now since she was at home safe and sound. He appeared by her bedroom window and knocked. She opened her curtains, her eyes squinting against the mid day sun and she still managed a smile when she saw him and opened the window to let him come in which he did. When he came inside, she closed back the window and pulled the curtains so the cool air of the air conditioning would go outside that stay in the room where it was supposed to be. He held her in his arms as he looked at her eyes and then kissed her.

"Ive missed you Namiko." he said as he hugged her again.

"Ive missed you too Sano." she said as she returned the hug and snuggled up to him. "What have you been doing since Ive been gone Sano?"

"Oh, this and that." he said as he too smiled and kissed the top of her forehead. "Something interesting happened though."

"What's that?" she asked

"I took in someone.." he said finally.

"What you mean Sano?" she said as he gently pulled away from him and looked at him in his eyes.

"I met him on the docks today. And I must say he is an interesting genin. He is also of the Uchiha clan."

"But this is very uncharacteristic of you Sano. Taking in someone you hardly even know to live with you." she chuckled. "Knowing you there must have been a good reason."

"Yea there is." he said as he smiled at her then looked away at stared at something random. "Namiko. If we dont start training the youth of Kiri now, when we are gone, there would be no one to carry on what we have learnt ourselves. And he has potential. He reminds me of myself when I was his age, certain things that he does. I have faith in him even though I would not say it out loud at least not now."

"I understand that Sano, I really do." she said as she gently pulled away from him. "But even though I know he cannot harm you physically, keep in mind we are shinobi and attachments like that when they are severed will injure us greatly psychologically." she said earnestly as she held his hand and looked at him. His hands were so big and strong. She felt so safe while she was with Sanosuke.

"So what is this that we share Namiko? Is this some some of fleeting moment that we can easily discard when we feel like it?" he said as he played with her fingers.

Namiko was stumped for words at first and took a moment or two to gather her thoughts. "Well it can't be that you love him like you love me now can you? So what is this bond you have with this boy?

"Its nothing like that. But shinobi share the fraternal bonds of friendship and camaraderie with each other because that is what truly keeps us together. We have a sense of duty that we must do this and that because of duty but duty only carries us so much. We will go out of our way for our friends and family and our lovers." he said as he leaned over to kiss her which she gladly accepted with a smile.

"Ok Sano, you got me there, I think that you are one of the most persuasive people I have ever met. And I understand what you are saying though. You really do more for those you care about that those you are assigned to because of duty, I agree with that and it was you who was the first to show that to me. Thank you my love."

Akio had proven to him that he was indeed worthy of becoming his student. He was not going to be easy on him though. He wanted him to become strong to accompany him on missions and back him up in battle. But until then he will be looking out for him silently in the shadows like a silent guardian. Making sure that no one takes advantage of him. From ever since he could remember, he never liked to see anyone being taken advantaged of. He remembered back to the time when both his parents were alive.....

15 years ago....

There was this boy who was older than everyone else and he would pick on the smallest and most quiet of the children. This day, Sanosuke was hanging out with his friend as they always did under the sea grape tree by the sea when the big boy came and started picking on his friend. Sanosuke picked up a stick and told the boy to come at him if he wanted and the boy did and Sanosuke defended himelf by hitting the boy with the stick until he gave up and ran away. His friend thanked him and they became even closer friends. Sanosuke remembered it was from that day he wanted to become a shinobi to protect everyone and that was what exactly that he did. Although it was not under the same circumstances that he dreamed about. He was even more so now motivated by the death of his father and his mother abandoning him at the age of eight that he swore he would be one of the strongest ninja in his village. Even now he was not too sure if he was that however, he knew that he was confident in his abilities that he did have and that he was going to attain whatever it is that he wanted and help those closest to him to get what they wanted as well. Now that he had Namiko in his life, life itself had new meaning to him. He loved her more than anything in this world and would do anything for Namiko. She was his first and only love and would willingly give his life for her just as how she was willing to give her life for him as well.

1,226 words

Basic
Intermediate
Mature Sharingan Unlocked
total word count
6,500 words.

[x]Thread is closed[x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]   So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Close, Yet so Far ; The Meeting of the Brothers [Open to Akio Uchiha only]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2