Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hisoka's Genjutsu I_vote_lcapHisoka's Genjutsu I_voting_barHisoka's Genjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hisoka's Genjutsu I_vote_lcapHisoka's Genjutsu I_voting_barHisoka's Genjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hisoka's Genjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Hisoka's Genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka's Genjutsu   Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:33 pm

Name: Voice of The Mind
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 30 Meters
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: This is most likely the most used Genjutsu in Hisoka's arsenal. The Genjutsu is activated through slight vibrations created by Hisoka's vocal cords, though they're so slight that he remains silent to those who aren't within a meter of him. The only purpose of this technique is to allow Hisoka to speak without him actually having to speak as he's remained silent for the past few years, very rarely deciding to speak on his own and has been relying on this technique to be his voice. It creates a projection visible to the one(s) he targeted. Only those he targeted will be able to see and hear the replica. Through this replica he is able to speak, and it can be casted on as many people as he'd like in order for them all to hear his voice, granted they be within the range. The replica does not affect the environment and can easily be singled out from the real Hisoka, so using it as a decoy won't be very effective. This entails things such as the basic E ranked clone, which means the grass it will be standing on won't be crushed/pushed downwards, physical things will simply move through it. Oftentimes his inner emotions which has been suppressed and turned into personality disorders composed of a single emotion, known as Sadniss, Petti and Rhage, will take the hologram's place in order to show his emotion, such as Sadness, Pity and Rage, used in respect to their names. If his message which would be conveyed were to contain a lot of sadness, then Sadniss will take the form. Rage for Rhage and pity for Petti.
Physical attributes:
Sadniss will continue to cry as he speaks, his tone filled with sadness as does his body language and facial expression mirror the sadness it is composed of.
Petti will have true pity within its tone of voice as well as facial expression and body language.
Rage will have uncontrollable rage within its tone of voice, facial expression and body language.
All three of these emotional personality disorder being projected still have Hisoka's own physical appearance. If he gains another personality disorder composed of an emotion, it will reflect said emotion's aspects as clear as these current three do.
There is one real aspect to the replicas though, the sound they produce can be "blocked" just as real sound could through methods such as being deaf, plugging your ears (thoroughly) ect.

Name: Genjutsu: Sensory Disengagement
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Handseals: Ram
Speed: N/A
Description: Hisoka must first form the Ram handseal in order to place this Genjutsu into the active stage. Once in the active stage, the following effects will occur: This Genjutsu activates completely upon someone attempting to Sense Hisoka. The moment their chakra touches his own in order for them to sense him (aka, he enters their field of sensory), the Genjutsu will infect whatever is being used to sense him and travel through the medium (Aka sensory technique) into the sensor's body. Once this is done, the Sensor will not be able to Sense Hisoka as the Genjutsu affects their senses in order to make them perceive nothing in his place. Where they would normally sense chakra, they will now find nothing. This happens fast enough to avoid being sensed at all. The victim (sensor) can use normal genjutsu breaking means to exit the genjutsu and sense Hisoka. If the Genjutsu is in the active stage (takes no chakra to place the Genjutsu on active mode, but C rank upkeep is needed every 2 posts) then the Sensor can essentially drain Hisoka as the technique activates against his will to block sensors. It will automatically activate if someone is trying to sense him thus he can die from chakra depletion even if he didn't want to activate it. If the ram handseal is formed again, the genjutsu is turned to the dormant state, which means the genjutsu can not be used to avoid being sensed by new sensors, and it does not activate automatically. If the sensor's Nin level is higher than Hisoka's Gen level, then they can sense him. If their Nin level is the same as Hisoka's Gen level, then they can only sense his presence within the general direction of 50 meters around Hisoka, in radius. If Hisoka's Gen level is higher than the sensor's Nin level, then they won't be able to sense him at all.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Coal

Coal

Hisoka's Genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Genjutsu   Hisoka's Genjutsu Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Approved!
Yay
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's Genjutsu
Page 1 of 1