Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Pangolin Cloak I_vote_lcapPangolin Cloak I_voting_barPangolin Cloak I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Pangolin Cloak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Pangolin Cloak Empty
PostSubject: Pangolin Cloak   Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:29 am

Pangolin Cloak Scales
Name: Pangolin Cloak
Type: Armor
Materials: Steel, Leather
Visual Description: This cloak is composed of a tough, thick layer of flexible leather, but the leather is completely studded with a covering of golden scales.  The overlapping scales have their tapered ends pointing downwards, the design allowing the cloak to have a great deal of flexibility while retaining a strong level of defense.  Each scale is made from an individual plate of steel, each one quite thick.  While it does pair together a strong defense with flexibility, the sheer and considerable weight of the cloak should not be over looked.
Cost
Requirements: Str 3, Durability 4
Ability: 8,000 Ryo
Minor Ability: Quick Release: This cloak is held in place through a pair of quick release straps.  While donning the cloak in a hurry takes at least 2 posts to attach the straps, they can be released with the snap of a finger.  Once the straps are released the cloak can be removed with little effort.

Medium Ability:  Massive Weight:  This cloak weighs in at about 100 kilo(220lbs), making it an immense weight to be carrying around.  Only the very strong can take a few steps, and only those with peak durability can hope to carry it all day long.  The weight is a double edged sword, and while it is worn the wearer's speed is reduced by 2 tiers.  Once the cloak is removed, however, the sudden lack of weight lets the user suddenly feel as light as a feather, and they can move with pristine grace and speed.  So long as the cloak was worn for at least 3 posts in any given topic, removing the cloak will provide a +2 speed boost for 5 posts, and a +1 speed boost for 3 more posts.  After this time, the user will adjust and move at their normal speed.  Of course the maximum speed remains capped at 5.

Major Ability:  Heavy Armor: The strength of the armor is so strong that the defense it presents is almost impenetrable.  Weapons of B rank and below can not breach the defenses of the cloak.  The armor absorbs the damage from stronger attacks, reducing the effective strength of A rank weapons by 2, and S rank weapons by 1.   This same protection can be afforded against Taijutsu attacks, by resisting strength 3 and below flat out, reducing strength 4 by 2, and strength 5 by 1.  Elemental attacks, and other attacks with a physical substance, may only be reduced so long as the user pulls the cloak closed, and has no portion of their body showing.  Those attacks below B rank are absorbed completely, while A rank are reduced by 2 effective ranks, and S ranks are reduced by 1 effective rank.  

Last edited by Coal on Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Pangolin Cloak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangolin Cloak   Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Okay, the max speed boost can give is up to tier 6, please note that only limited techniques are allowed to push you past tier 6 in anything
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Pangolin Cloak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangolin Cloak   Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:54 pm

I am already aware of that. This is not a final product, I am so sorry that I didn't put WIP on it. Myuself and Horus are still in the process of properly balancing this item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pangolin Cloak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangolin Cloak   Pangolin Cloak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pangolin Cloak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Item Applications-
Jump to: