Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List I_vote_lcapKaiya's Water Jutsu List I_voting_barKaiya's Water Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kaiya's Water Jutsu List I_vote_lcapKaiya's Water Jutsu List I_voting_barKaiya's Water Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kaiya's Water Jutsu List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:58 am

Name: Water Whip
Type: Supplementary Ninjutsu
Element: Suiton
Range: Up to 30 meters
Handseals: Ram, Boar, Dragon, Tiger
Speed: user's speed/strength
Description:
This technique allows the user to create a whip made of pure water. This whip is designed to be a capture based weapon, allowing it to be controlled to wrap around the opponent. The water can be used to transfer lightning or ice attacks easily as it's, well, water.

Name: Ice Release: Engulfing Whip
Type: Supplamentary ninjutsu
Element: Hyouton
Range: 30 meters
Handseals: Confrontation Seal
Speed: Same as Parent technique
Description: This jutsu is a child of Water Whip. It allows the user to embed ice chakra into the water whip. This will create ice spikes along the length of the whip that cases damage. The inside of the whip remains liquid to allow fluid movement, however, the outside is coated in a flexible sheet of spiked ice.

Name: Hidden Water Serpent
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Range: up to 30 meters
Handseals: Boar, Dragon, Ram, Tiger
Speed: Based on user's speed
Description: This technique is the mother of all water snake techniques. This allows the user to seemingly summon 2 snakes from the user's arm made of water. These snakes attempt to strike at the opponent. Once this jutsu has been used, it allows the opening of other Water Serpent jutsu.

Name: Hidden Water Serpent: Coffin
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Range: Self(Opponent affected by Water Serpent)
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: Instant
Description: This technique utalizes water serpent tech. Once the person is effected by it, the user can activate this tech. This will engulf the opponent in a thick skin of water much like water prison. Instead, the user must maintain contact with the water snakes that are connected to their arm. The user can condense or expand the skin of water to make it harder or easier to breathe. If they so chose, the user can crush the person inside the jutsu.

Last edited by Kaiya Yuki on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:15 am

Coffin, is that the same as water prison? Can't move?
Back to top Go down
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

PostSubject: Re: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:27 am

Yes, and you have to do the upkeep thingy majigger doodad
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Water Prison is C rank, and the user must keep there arm inside, which is also a downside. Can you give something similar?
Back to top Go down
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

PostSubject: Re: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Upped to C, that should fix that ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Put a number on water serpents created, and you are all set. Its D rank... so 1-2 would be most I'd imagine, or 2 per D rank chakra cost.
Back to top Go down
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

PostSubject: Re: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Put 2 on it~
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 11:11 am

All set, approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiya's Water Jutsu List   Kaiya's Water Jutsu List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiya's Water Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1