Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| I_vote_lcapUnwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| I_voting_barUnwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| I_vote_rcap 
Will
Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| I_vote_lcapUnwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| I_voting_barUnwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Mission:

The village of the Mist had normally been shrouded in a mist that varied on density, although today was a unusual day. There was no mist over taking the village and the sun was completely visible in the sky. If the village had any visitors today, they would probably doubt they were at Kirigakure. Hakudoshi was assigned a mission with a gennin today to handle a group of thugs that have been causing chaos in the village. He was waiting by the mission board where he was told the genin would meet with him. He felt that taking a genin on the mission would slow it down, but the mission was fairly simple. Hakudoshi was dressed in a dark cloak that stretched down to his knees and was zipped to his waist, this revealed his grey shinobi styled pants and black shinobi styled sandals. He was a pale man with long blue hair that resembled a mane, the hair stretching to his should blades and brushed back with two strands framing the side of his face. As Hakudoshi waited for the genin, he began to wonder what type of ninja he would be accompanied by on this mission. It wasn't often that Hakudoshi worked with anyone that was a lower rank than Special Jounin. "Where could they be?. . " Hakudoshi hated to be kept waiting, although he did arrive early. So it was some what his fault.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Up and early was the daily routine of Rei, an hour or so before dawn he would go to exercise at a park nearby. Today was different however, today he had made sure to rest up because he had been assigned on a C Rank mission. This was his first higher ranked mission and he didn't want to mess it up by being too tired or not as alert as he should be. Having had a good night's rest, Rei had awoken just as the sun was peaking the distant hills. The mist that usually surrounded the village seemed to be cleared and the temperatures began to rise slowly as he got dressed in his usual attire. He began with his body, wrapping his arms and legs in tight white bandages despite having no current wounds. After tying the bandages off tight, he slipped into his black mesh-leggings and then his shorts. He slipped on his black mesh longsleeve shirt and then his daily black loose fitting shirt. The shirt sported his pride, the Uchiha clan' symbol. As a member of the clan with founding powers of Kirigakure, Rei found it proper to represent his clan.

He brushed out his long raven black Uchiha hair, far longer than most kept it- it looked as a wild lion's mane, majestic and intimidating yet beautiful. He was more handsome and feminine that most males, having inherited his late mother's unnatural beauty. Personally, the only person who surpassed his own beauty was his older sister Yin: but then against, he wasn't a person of self-importance. He attached his ninja pouch to the middle of his lower back and set off for the rendezvous point. He thought he would be the first one there, but apparantly his Jounin counter-part was already there and waiting on him. An intimidating man, a presence of power and mystery but yet calm and collected. Rei was impressed with the atmosphere the man gave off. Rei waved at him casually from a short distance, Yo.. I'm Rei Uchiha, the genin that will be accompanying you.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Hakudoshi glanced to the direction where the genin was. Hakudoshi assumed that this was the shinobi that would be accompanying him on the mission, his suspicion was answered when the boy introduced himself to Hakudoshi. Hakudoshi turn towards the boy as his introduction was made. This revealed his face to the genin, making it more clear for him to see the 'x' shape scar in between his unusual gold eyes that resembled feline eyes. Hakudoshi smirked slightly when he heard the boy's name. "A Uchiha. ." Hakudoshi thought to himself for a moment. In Hakudoshi's past, he has battled a few Uchiha's. They were indeed meant to be shinobi, it would be almost a shame to see one not pursue the life of a ninja.
Hakudoshi would reply to Rei, "Hakudoshi Kira." He claimed in a calm voice. He seemed a man of little words, but was seemed collected. After a slight pause from introductions, Hakudoshi would place his hands in the pockets of his cloak and begin to brief Rei on the mission.
"There's a group of thugs that have been a nuisance to the village. They were last seen hanging out on the roof of a near by bar. We are to scare them out of the village. They aren't skilled and shouldn't be a problem for shinobi. Any questions?" Hakudoshi paused, waiting for the okay or any questions that Rei might have about the mission.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:30 pm

A man of few words, Rei appreciated that greatly. He himself was a despondent and unsocial person. When he walked closer to get a proper introduction with the man, he recognized the man's X shaped scar on his face. This Kira Jounin had suffered some impressive wound. In a like manner, Rei felt he was looking at himself but in an older age. Rei too had scars on his face, two vertical slash scars beneath his eyes: medals he wore forever from his abusive uncle's jealous rage. Rei nodded to Kira as he had introduced himself, there were no need for pleasant words, he understood that Kira was not one to play pleasantries either.

Instead, Kira had gone straight into the mission details, again to Rei's appreciation. The boy listened intently to the mission details, fairly simple enough and they wouldn't have to travel far as all. This mission seemed almost too easy, granted he was just a Genin and facing a group of older men even without skill could be challenging. This would be largely different with the Jounin Kira with him. He listened and then only came up with one question. Are we to kill them if necessary? It was a blunt question without hesitation or anticipation. Rei was not showing inexperience, nor a desire to kill just because: he was asking out of plain necessity, not overlooking the importance of one's own life. After getting his answer, he would set off with Kira. Travel was simple, by foot until they neared the destination described in the mission. Silently and in understanding, the two of them would make their way onto the rooftops to find the thugs who had been bothering the village.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Hakudoshi noticed the boy glancing at his scars, a wound he gained early in his life as a shinobi. He didn't say anything of it though and instead kept the mission on hand. Hakudoshi was impressed by Rei so far. He seemed like the type of person that put the mission first, something that wouldn't slow a squad down. Hakudoshi face turned to a slight grin when the boy's only question was about death. Hakudoshi would then shake his head slightly and respond, "Killing them would cause too much of a uproar in the village, someone would have to clean the bodies, the bar would be annoyed with the village. It won't take much to scare them. We just have to rough them up a bit."

After answering the Uchiha's question, Hakudoshi would lead the way to the location considering he was the higher ranking member of the team. As they traveled from roof tops, they finally found their selves on a flat roof top that had music playing on top of it about 12 men and 3 women. When Hakudoshi landed on the roof top of the bar a few feet away from the group, with the Uchiha next to him. The group stopped what they were doing and all looked at Hakudoshi and Rei. The group was all dressed in leather, a few of them smoking cigarettes, and a few carrying swords on their backs. After a awkward silence, a tall and buff man stood up and began to yell at Hakudoshi and Rei. "If you two know what's good for you, you'll leave!" The man demanded in a harsh voice, he sounded gross in a way. As soon as he said this, a few of the man began to unsheathe their blades and repeating "Yeah" to verify they all had the same though process. They were definitely a stereotypical group of thugs.

Hakudoshi nodded his head slightly, causing his hair to sway a bit and replied to them. "The village has requested that you and your gang leave." Hakudoshi claimed in a calm voice, as if he was giving a warning. The group then responded with laughter as one of the men began to charge at Hakudoshi who was standing slightly in front of Rei. The man let out a war cry as he went to jam his blade directly into Hakudoshi, although Hakudoshi did not try to move at all. Instead the blade went directly into Hakudoshi's stomach, "Not so tough now, eh?" The thug who pierced Hakudoshi claimed. Just as he muttered those words though, paper began to scatter where the wound was. Or, where it should've been. It was as if Hakudoshi was created of paper now as the paper began to float around him and Rei. The man that began to remove his sword from the uninjured Hakudoshi screamed, "What are you?!?!" Just as he said this a mass of paper smashed against the swordsmen pushing him way back into the table he stood up from. The group of bandits all looked at Hakudoshi and Rei with anger as they all gripped on tightly to their blades and knives while the women fled the area.

At this time, the paper began to reform where Hakudoshi had been stabbed, making it as if he was never hit. Hakudoshi seemed almost elegant in his fighting style, seeming calm even after being struck. Although, with a technique that literally turns your body to paper one doesn't have much to be afraid of from physical attacks. Hakudoshi glanced over at Rei as the crowd of men charged at them. "Remember, just hurt them. Don't kill them."
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Rei understood, it was important to complete this mission without casualties from either side. While capable of killing, it was in the village's best interest to successfully complete this mission with the least amount of injuries and bloodshed as possible. He told himself this repeatedly as they approached the group of thugs, twelve in total not including the three women who were either whores or associates of the thugs. Rei valued his missions and his village above all else, even his own life: though that was not the case on this such mission, just a simple beating should be enough to "convince" these thugs to leave. He left the talking to the sensei, Kira spoke respectful and in a even tone but left no room for debate. He was giving them the opportunity to leave peacefully with their pride in tact, it was wasted on them though. The most common misconception is the idea of greater numbers against a minority. It made sense, but when the greater number possessed no real fighting skill, the minority who was well skilled could easily dismantle their motivation.

Kira must have been thinking the same thing, knowing the men wouldn't leave without at least a few bumps. The first man, who seemed to be the spokesman rushed at Kira and stabbed at him. Sensing his own danger, Rei leaped to the side to avoid any slashes directed to him by the man's sword. Instead of dodging, Kira took the blunt of the sword strike, Rei thought he had suffered a grievous wound, but his body began to dissolve into sheets of paper. Surprised, Rei even looked on in disbelief instead of attacking. Kira lashed back at the man and sent him flying into a table full of poker cards and a pile of ryo. An interesting ability... This must be a Kekka genkai?

With Kira obtaining the upperhand in disabling their spokesman and effectively showing the difference in their skill, he had undermined the greater number of enemies' confidence. Rei took opportunity of that, he wasn't too skilled but he possessed a formidable technique that few if any of his rank would know. First, he started out by performing four handseals. Three clones of him appeared, two on his left and one on his right to form a four man line as he rushed towards the closest group of three thugs. The closest thug lashed out with a saber slashed through Rei's collarbone- grinning, the bandit cackled with glee as he thought he stuck a fatal blow to the shinobi. Instead, the body of Rei dissolved into the air as his sword hit nothing: the momentum of his attack carried him over the edge of the roof at head first. He smacked the ground hard and was knocked unconscious. These are clone techniques! Only one of them is real! Said one of the other two thugs as he realized the plot.

The two thugs met the other three Rei clones head on and tried to determine which one of them was real. The Rei to the farthest right dodged a saber strike and landed a solid punch to the man's face. The thug fell backwards and his ally realized that was the real Rei" he swung his sword and ignored the other two clones. While jumped backwards at an agile speed while his other two clones acted. The first one let out his foot and tripped the thug while his second clone brought his foot up in a solid strike to the man's falling face. The thug crumpled on the rooftop, unconscious from the kick to his frontal lobe. THe third thug, realizing that these were more than mere clones, rushed backwards and then slashed horizontal in an attempt to slash all three Rei clones. The closest clone was struck by the sword and disappeared into a poof of smoke. The second clone ducked under the blade while the third Rei side-stepped the blade. The ducked Rei stood up quickly as he was within the arms of the thug and used a knee strike to the man's groin and pushed him off the rooftop as the man lost his breathe. The two Rei's retreated a safe distance after handling three thugs.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Hakudoshi watched his ally handle the three thugs that attempted to subdue him. Using something as simple as the Shadow Clone technique would be more than enough to confuse these enemies. As Hakudoshi eyes wandered back in front of him, he saw two of the thugs standing in front of him with their blades ready. Although, unlike their previous friend they did not dare charge at Hakudoshi. At the moment, they doubted if Hakudoshi was even a human being. Hakudoshi let out a small but sarcastic laugh as paper around him formed into shuriken. As the shuriken began to form, the men began to charge. "Idiots." Hakudoshi whispered to himself as the shuriken launched at the men, although they did not cut the men. Instead the shuriken ripped right through the blades that the men were holding, this stopped them dead in their tracks with fear. Now unarmed.

Pieces of paper began to expand over the area, floating around all the thugs and Rei. Hakudoshi had strategically been ordering paper around the enemies in order to frighten them. At this point the two men in front of him got on their knees and begged for their lives, pleading that they would leave. "Take the wounded and go." Hakudoshi claimed. The thugs all quickly dropped their weapons and all the uninjured ones picked up the injured and began to make their way out of the village, each of them moaning and shaking with pain and fear.

After the thugs had left the roof top, Hakudoshi's body materialized back into its normal state. The paper all folding into him. Hakudoshi then glanced over at Rei, "Good job." Hakudoshi said in a calm voice, showing that he was some what impressed by Rei. Rei was probably the first genin within the village to see Hakudoshi's Shikigami style in action.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Rei had been uncertain if his assistance would be needed any more than it already had been. For a typical Genin, taking out three thugs with swords in mere moments while dealing no lethal damage was an accomplishment. One that didn't seem to pass Kira's eyes as he dealt with his own number of foes. Instead of crushing or disabling them though, Kira used his interesting paper techniques again to surround the area and instill dread in the foes. Rei watched passively, uncertain how the Jounin was doing this, but he trusted that a shinobi of Kirigakure wouldn't intentionally hurt his allies. Soon, the thugs begged and pleaded for their lives, offering to leave. Kira granted them mercy and allowed them to take their wounded and unconscious and leave the village. If those thugs ever returned, they would likely have a different opinion of the shinobi of this village. Rei was impressed with Kira's paper skills, but it had to be a KKG right? Rei hadn't heard of a shinobi capable of turning their entire body into paper. True to Rei's impression of him, Kira even praised him with few words. You as well, an interesting technique.. He wouldn't press the matter though. As someone with a KKG of his own, he didn't appreciate people prying for information to sate their curiosity. Plan and simple, their job was accomplished.

-EXit
Word count- 1,567

Last edited by Rei Uchiha on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Hakudoshi placed his hands in his pockets and glanced at Rei. "Shikigami Dance." Hakudoshi said in response to Rei talking about his technique. Rei could assume that this was the name of the technique that transformed Hakudoshi's body into sheets of paper. Although, Rei had yet to see the full capabilities of the Shikigami Dance, in fact he had only seen the most basic uses of the technique. Hakudoshi took a few steps towards the edge of the roof and then looked back Rei. "I'll report the success of our mission. I'm sure I'll see you around." Hakudoshi claimed, before jumping down the side of the building onto the streets below.

|Exit|
Mission Complete
1499/600 Words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|   Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Guest |C-rank Mission w/ Rei Uchiha|
Page 1 of 1