Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Robby Uzumaki  updated  I_vote_lcapRobby Uzumaki  updated  I_voting_barRobby Uzumaki  updated  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Robby Uzumaki  updated  I_vote_lcapRobby Uzumaki  updated  I_voting_barRobby Uzumaki  updated  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Robby Uzumaki updated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Robby

Sir Robby

Robby Uzumaki  updated  Empty
PostSubject: Robby Uzumaki updated    Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:05 pm

Name: Robby Uzumaki 

Nickname: Devil's rage 

Height: 4'2

Weight: 200 lbs

Appearance:

Robby   tends to follow the  aburame tradition of wearing black robes, always accompanied by the same hood his hair is red and extremely long, not that anyone ever sees it, as he never removes his hood. His eyes are of the Golden brown, and the parts of his face you can see appear to be fixed in somewhat of a serious expression. He's very large, and one can tell this even through his attempts to cover his body. His robes have long sleeves that reach his fingertips, allowing near perfect concealing of his big stature .Robby is always drawn to himself and his often mistaken for an aburame due to his  dress code and an akimichi large body..

After joining the Academy Robby attire would change to black top white shinobi pant and large Googles graduating to  genin his dress sense heightened  he now wears a blue top black pants attached with Weapon pouch and black shinobi sandals also his shinobi headband is sewn to the right hand top of his shirt 
Currently Robby is taller and chubby for a kid of 10 year sold  he is a arguably standing at4:2 and  200mass, his current attire consist of black top, white pants Weapon pouch and he wears a normal hood.  

Village: Konohagakure 

Character Rank: D/Genin

Clan: Uzumaki 

Element: Earth 

Personality: Intelligent and studious..  As much as Robby  detests being a shinobi along with the work it entails, he takes great pride in his abilities and does what can to show his opponents just how hopeless things are for them . Robby  is very much skilled shinobi in Ninjustu and Taijutsu fighting  style, waiting, watching studying before striking.  He prefers to bring the fight to his opponent after he has studied them, learning from experience , he notes weaknesses and tactics. His actions can be a bit rash at times, but he always makes sure to have some sort of backup strategy. 

Robby likes to absorb intel and use said knowledge to reflect that upon himself. He has an inner rebel within himself that he has trouble hiding because of the way his Clan works. Thus, he's an outcast amongst his Clan  within his home village. This leads him to feel very frustrated with himself but that's where his friendships come in. Through others, he's able to understand himself as a shinobi as well as a human being. At odds with the way in which his abilities were bestowed to him, he desires to reform the shinobi world so that people can actually have a "choice." That being said, it comes to no surprise that his closest friends tend to be that of the minority. 

Robby is usually calm and collected, but he likes to uses his size to instill fear and creep out his opponents. Robby is a very conflicted person, but he is also very determined and believes that perseverance is what truly makes a shinobi strong. When crafting new puppets, he takes weeks, sometimes months to try and get every detail perfect, and fully functional. He's highly skilled in everything when it comes to Ninjustu, Taijutsu and info gathering, and he doesn't enjoy wasting his time on something that's just going to break the second it enters combat. He tends to be lazy and uses most of his time sleeping regarding sleep as a treasure that must not be misplaced., he tends to be the hokage and make the village acknowledge him. 
Character History: Birth of Robby:
Robby is originally born in the village hidden in the stone but he lost his mother at child birth as a result of his size , his dad then left his mission and came back to  the leaf to take care of him. 

At age 7 he lost his father and the Uzumaki ichizoku blamed him for his family mis-fortune he then left the Clan taking his few load and met a new Uzumaki a orphanage worker who took him in and promise to help him actualize his dreams
Robby was enrolled at the ninja Academy  at age 7 and by 8 he was already a genin.. Nono later died from mob protest  attacks Robby  cries and promise to be strong.... 
After some months the konoha ninjas decided to take him to the official village orphanage where he stayed two years.. When he was seven he enrolled at the ninja Academy  and was always present  until he passed out he was almost disqualified at a time because he had no one to sign his graudant form. 
After becoming a genin he took to fighting wrestling and was successful because he was big and strong.  He made fame for the one year he wrestled 
at age ten he quitted wrestling to pursue his ninja career and hope the village acknowledges him

Last edited by Sir Robby on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Robby Uzumaki updated    Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Bring your history (400) and appearance (200) up to the minimum word count.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robby

Sir Robby

PostSubject: Re: Robby Uzumaki updated    Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 2:17 am

I have seen peeps With lower text and thier character approved Eg kanny
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Robby Uzumaki updated    Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 4:31 am

This topic/character you're referring to, Kenny (Aka Kanny) located here https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1521-kenny-uzumaki was just a joke character made by a staff member. As you can see "Approved for comedic purposes". Unless you plan on not using this character you made, I'd bump the WC for history and appearance as requested. Kanny was never used and will never be used, since he was a joke.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robby Uzumaki updated    Robby Uzumaki  updated  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robby Uzumaki updated
Page 1 of 1