Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Brotherhood [I] I_vote_lcapBrotherhood [I] I_voting_barBrotherhood [I] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Brotherhood [I] I_vote_lcapBrotherhood [I] I_voting_barBrotherhood [I] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Brotherhood [I]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistar

Alistar

Brotherhood [I] Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood [I]   Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 pm

It had been about midday. Alistar had not felt like being outside at the moment as the searing sun shined upon Sunagakure. It really puts a timer on your stamina. Whenever he was out there, he felt as if he himself had been burning to a crisp. Nevertheless, he still enjoyed his time in the Village Hidden in the Sand. Calm surroundings, friendly civilians, a serene land. It was truly starting to feel like a utopia, if it were not for the fact that they receive no rain. But that was neither here nor there.

Arriving at a bland field of sand, he had hoped his brother would be treading some reasonable distance behind him. He had never turned back to see if Leo was in fact following him. The field Alistar made it too was about the size of a regular football field. No constructs were present on the field. It was just open. As he made it there, his legs began to feel a little weak but he would not act accordingly to it. Now was simply not the time.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Brotherhood [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood [I]   Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:00 pm

As Leo was walking behind his brother with his hands in his pockets. It was another day in Suna with the sun blazing at its finest. The sand was blowing in the air and it was time for another day of training. Leo and his brother were on their way to the training grounds. The two of them did not know a lot of jutsus, in fact they only knew a couple. But they finally did what there father wanted from them since they were young. They finally were able to learn their clan's bloodline element. Leo know water and fire which fused to make his Boil release. Alistar knows earth and fire which fused together to make Lava release. It was the least they could do for their father after both their parents passed away.

As the two of them arrived at a big open field to go training. He was still walking behind his brother. This looked like a fine place to get some training in, Leo thought to himself. This is where they must work hard and prove to other people they are worthy enough to be jounin.
Back to top Go down
Alistar

Alistar

Brotherhood [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood [I]   Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Alistar turned to his brother as he came in after him. He seemed to be affected by the scorching hot weather as well. This heat could make someone's blood boil. Ironic for Leo, his whole thing had revolved around Boil Release. This made the whole thing seem even funnier than the whole exaggeration had been either way. He spoke to his brother to initiate the training that they would be doing with their time here.

"So, I guess we finally did it...If only dad were here to witness."

Supreme had looked up into the sky. He imagined his father looking down upon them. He smiled ever so slightly before looking back at his brother Leo. He pulled out two scrolls from inside of his jacket with his right hand. After doing so, he threw the scroll on the left towards his brother. Whether he would catch it was up to him. He began to talk about where they had come from.

"These were dads.. He planned on giving them to us should we ever emerge with the Lava Release or Boil Release. I presume he had expected us to both be categorized into the same one. Luckily, we have developed each. I guess that makes us a bit more special. In yours, you should find a few techniques to your liking.."

Supreme then opened the scroll that he had in his possession. Opening it, he found it to be a list of a few Lava Release techniques that he could try out. There were not many but anything would suffice for now. These would start the two on the path to becoming fit of their rank. It all was about to begin.

(465)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Brotherhood [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood [I]   Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 4:13 pm

As Leo proceeded to walk to behind his brother, he noticed Alistar stopped and began to turn and face him. Kyson still walked towards him until he was 2 meters in front of him. Alistar spoke about how the two of them were finally able to learn their clan element. Even though they know their clan element, they still had a long way to go to actually learning jutsus.

"Yeah I know, I know where ever they are.. their proud." Leo said responding to Alistar's comment. It was unfortuneate the two of them parents passed away before they could become jounin. But it was only because of the chaos and their deaths that allowed them to become Jounin this quick. Yes, Leo and Alistar were Jounin. And the two are now amongst one of the highest ranking ninja in the village. But for their parents death in return, was it really worth it? Even though they really had little to no control over what happened to their parents. It was just a thought going through Leo's head. Shortly, Alistar took out two scrolls from his jacket. Leo wondered what they were for and why'd he have them. Supreme said they were from their father. Leo assumed he must have took them or father gave it to him before the incident. Leo didn't really care how he got them. Just having them, made him feel a little glad. One was for lava release and one was for boil release. Alistar tossed the boil release scroll to Leo as he caught it.

"Damn, alright. I guess he knew one day we would learn them eventually." Leo said as he caught the scroll from his brother. He looked inside and saw four jutsus inside. It wasn't much but it will do for now. Leo was ready to start immediately because they have a lot of work to do.

(506 Words in total)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brotherhood [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood [I]   Brotherhood [I] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood [I]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Wind :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: