Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology I_vote_lcapTet's Offical Letter of Apology I_voting_barTet's Offical Letter of Apology I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tet's Offical Letter of Apology I_vote_lcapTet's Offical Letter of Apology I_voting_barTet's Offical Letter of Apology I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tet's Offical Letter of Apology

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Empty
PostSubject: Tet's Offical Letter of Apology   Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:07 pm

I wish to write this small letter, because I feel as though I have failed you all. In my attempt to try and bring a better member experience to the site, I've only laden it with hatred and distrust. I sincerely apologize for this. Because of my actions I have taken it upon myself to step down from Admin to better secure the stability of the site. I have wrong each and every one of the members I hold dear to my heart. As such, I deserve nothing less of banishment. Seeing as that may not happen, I will, instead, relinquish my thoughts of assistance, my wants and desires of prospering fortune upon the site to my own mind, leaving me to my own devices as a member alone.

Again, I wish to formally appologize to each and every member of SWW, I have made this beautiful home a sad and sinister place to be. And for that I truly apologize. You may not forgive me, you may not even wish to talk to me ever again or see me around the Chat. I do not blame you for this. What I did, I did for the right reason, but went about it the wrong way. And for that, I will forever be truly sorry.

I know there is nothing I can do now, that will fix what I have done. The best I can hope for is your forgiveness in this dark time. I do not deserve it, but I will hope for it none the less.

Sincerely,

Tetrahydrannabinol(THC)

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Tet's Offical Letter of Apology   Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:12 pm

You suck. Get over it. I'm pissed you never finished checking my stuff.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: Tet's Offical Letter of Apology   Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Geez. Tetra is the most sophisticated quitter I've ever seen in my life. I'm disappointed that you would quit. Why does everyone just thing quitting is the perfect choice? Quitting is for babies...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Tet's Offical Letter of Apology   Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:05 pm

your bad, and should feel bad........ 

wait... who are you again... o - o"

[casually tiptoes out of the topic]
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Tet's Offical Letter of Apology   Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:13 pm

People with responsibility are often hated and disliked by members in general- it is hard to please a crowd. Despite what the previous & possibly next members say: sometimes stepping down from a position of responsibility is best of you feel you can no longer uphold or comply to the demands of the position. Quitting is quitting, but stepping down from a responsibility & apologizing has more dignity than just disappearing or rage-quitting. Don't mind the haters, haters will hate after all.

That aside, I do thank you for the work you have done and contributed to on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tet's Offical Letter of Apology   Tet's Offical Letter of Apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tet's Offical Letter of Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: