Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Puppet Jutsu 1 I_vote_lcapPuppet Jutsu 1 I_voting_barPuppet Jutsu 1 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Puppet Jutsu 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RichardKnight

RichardKnight

Puppet Jutsu 1 Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Jutsu 1   Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Name:Ventriloquist
Type: Puppet
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: This is a supplementary jutsu that allows for the user through chakra manipulation the ability to speak through there puppet. The drawback to this jutsu is that it can't be used in the middle of intense movement otherwise the jutsu will be disrupted midway.  It is capable of being used only for one puppet and a chakra string must be attached to it at all times.

Name: Kage  Puppet
Range: 14m
Description: Similar to the substitution jutsu this jutsu allows for the user to switch positions with their puppet or with any object like as with the normal version of the jutsu. This can only be done from a distance of 14m.

Name:Chakra Emmision
Range: N/A
Description: The user sends out a extra wave of chakra through the chakra threads in to the puppet. This chakra then goes over two or simply one blade on the puppet and giving a extra razor edge from the chakra to increase cutting power. The jutsu requires a upkeep of 10 chakra per post and can stay activated as long as chakra threads are applied to the puppet.

Name: Puppet Figuration
Range: Puppet
Description: The user performs the transformation jutsu on their puppet although it is slightly different. Downfall of the jutsu is that even with the transformation sometimes residual marks on the puppet will transfer over the jutsu. It requires 5 chakra to upkeep per post.

Last edited by RichardKnight on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Puppet Jutsu 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Jutsu 1   Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:43 am

RichardKnight wrote:
Name: Chakra Thread Suppression
Range: N/A
Description: The user with more focus concentrates the chakra using there skill to slowly suppress the chakra thread. This thus leads to the effect of the chakra threads turning invisible to the naked eye rendering it to be not be able to be seen while the jutsu is activated and requires 5 chakra to sustain per post. The jutsu only makes the threads invisible and does not interfere with regular manipulation of puppets.

Chakra threads are already invisible to the naked eye. If you are trying to hide them from chakra sensing nin, that's going to be impossible. Chakra suppression works by diminishing the chakra supply until it apparently does not exist. You can not project your chakra strings, and suppress the chakra in them. Doing so would negate your strings, and there would be no chakra going to your puppets.
Back to top Go down
RichardKnight

RichardKnight

Puppet Jutsu 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Jutsu 1   Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 am

Alright just removed Supression, and I just assumed they were visible my bad.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Puppet Jutsu 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Jutsu 1   Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Approve!
Yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puppet Jutsu 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Jutsu 1   Puppet Jutsu 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Jutsu 1
Page 1 of 1