Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Saint Darrell Frank I_vote_lcapSaint Darrell Frank I_voting_barSaint Darrell Frank I_vote_rcap 
Will
Saint Darrell Frank I_vote_lcapSaint Darrell Frank I_voting_barSaint Darrell Frank I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Saint Darrell Frank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint Darrell Frank

Saint Darrell Frank

Saint Darrell Frank Empty
PostSubject: Saint Darrell Frank   Saint Darrell Frank Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Code:

Saint Darrell Frank -Insert picture link here-

Saint Darrell Frank 0OeODz3
Name: Saint Darrell Frank
Nickname: the sliver fang of the saints
Saint Darrell Frank GWSdYHs
Height: 6"00 feet
Weight: 200
Appearance: Darrell is of 6 feet in height and weights in at 200 pounds. He has red like war paint on his face also what appears to be a half moon as well. His eye colors are red and blue the right is red and the left is blue. His clothes differ from time to time too. But he is mostly in his ninja gear which in turn is. A all white ninja suit however on his left shoulder it appeared to be a metal shoulder pad with three pointed nails coming out. Then on his right side it appears he have a giant fox fur covering it. The fox fur is 6"5 as it could also cover Darrell if he was to wrap up in it. Darrell also has three swords all in his safe belt on his left side. Darrell shoes are combat boots made out of pig skin and lethal wood. Darrell also has elf like ears and his and k-9 fangs. He has long sliver hair which come down to his back. His hair literary shines in the moon like as if it was glowing. Darrell anbu gear makes him look like a complete different person all together. Infact he has red hair and ocean blue eyes. But at times golden hazel eyes. He wears a jester vest and pants plus the shoes as well. He is always seen with a deck of cards on his hands. The jester vest has four cards symbols on them. King queen jack and ace and on his pants there is the ace symbol. The entire outfit is red but the vest which is gold and black.
Saint Darrell Frank EW0JlD2
Village: cloud village
Character Rank: ANBU Captain
Clan: N/A
Element: earth and wind
Saint Darrell Frank IVLimad
Personality: Darrell has very two different personalities. One being clam and serious while the other being delusional and playful. When Darrell not using his anbu persona he rarely seems to smile however he can and do smile on rare occasions. Darrell tends to be quite because he is always thinking however his actions mostly never follow what he was thinking. For example if he think left he'll go right. Darrell shows no mercy to his enemies at all and would finish them giving the chance. He really dont have may friends and would be fast to cut the conversation short if it's going nowhere. When he's on missions he seems to focus on his objective at hand. He views winning by any means quite to the heart. Like if it means he would win a fight or get closer to completing his mission at hand he would sacrifice a arm leg or even a ally if it meant victory. Darrell anbu persona is extremely playful to the point he seems to actually be a jester. He would joke around during missions or even talk while fighting. He tends to ask personal questions about his opponent or ally. However this persona is far more deadly then his saint persona as his saint would end the fight as fast as he could. The anbu would play around with you while making you suffer at the same time. Darrell is quite good at reading his surroundings and people as well. So lying to him would be truly difficult but not impossible. Darrell also views the world has right or wrong ye or no no such thing as maybe. You either will or you won't you either can or you can't. Its as simple as that. Darrell would also make dreadful puns or jokes at different times. But both persona have one thing in common that both repeat the oath Darrell sweared to.

Character History: Darrell was born to two ex shinobi from the cloud village. Who left to join a traveling circuits which is where Darrell was born. Growing up his mother taught him how to disconnect his joints and how to high fly. While his father showed him how to change his voice to match other people voices. All seem well in this little happy life of his until one day the circuits was traveling back around the cloud village and it was attacked by a strang shinobi who was using spider like webs to kill the circuits acts off. Pretty soon Darrell mom and dad was taking down by the same shinobi Darrell in shocked fainted at what he saw. By the time he came too he was in a small room which he saw a nun who was squeezing out a towel to put over his head. Darrell not sure who she was was scared but the lady told him all was well however Darrell had brain damage. Which cut out his memories of his former life as time went on he forgot more and more of his mom and dad so now when he picture his mother he only saw the nun. The nun would disappear from time to time which Darrell would come to ask her about. However she just said it was holu business. The nun soon came to love Darrell like her own even giving him her last name of saint. Soon the nun went off again but this time Darrell folowed her. It was a good thing to because she was captured by her intended target Darrell freed ger only to find out she was a saint who mission was to find and kill thise pn the shinobi sinner list. The nun and Darrell soon left again this time she began to teach him the ways of the ninja. Funny because Darrell and her had the same type of cakra control Darrell would remember something about seeing the that type of cakra before. Over time he started to remember his past life but kept it to himself. By the time he was 12 he was a chunnin level shinobi. Darrell and the nun then went on another mission although it was complete Darrell was badly hurt and lost a lot of blood turns out the nun was a perfect match for him saving his life.Darrell anger got the best of him abd he ask her who she was. The nun replied the one whom you must kill to which she attacked Darrell. However Darrell was on the losing end til he got help from some unknown man who used the same cakra control as they did soon enough the nun was down however the man laughed which reminded Darrell of the laughed he heared before he fainted. To Darrell kbew he was helping the wrong person as the man was about to finish off the nun Darrell backed stabbed him in the heart the man turned the around and said wow you really are your father son you even have your mother eyes. The man died as Darrell rushed over to the nun he tried to heal her but he sucked at medical ninjustu. Tears in his eyes the nun told Darrell a stiry of how a man went against his mother orders and married a woman she did not approved of. That the woman was tge most beautiful yet deadly shinobi she has ever met. The nun then told Darrell of how they had a son and that her nephew was jealous o her son. Darrell ask the nun who was she thr nun replied a former saint whom I pass my legacy on to you. The nun then drew a half moon on Darrell dace which turned white as she was smiling. I was the last of a dying clan and now you can start it again you are my grandson. To which Darrell was shocked at soon the nun continued her story only to die early the next day. The world knew his grandmother vy her last name frank and by her giving nickname the sliver fang which Darrell took for himself to continue not his family legacy but to continue his grandmother legacy the legacy of Alice the sliver fang frank of the saints. Darrell soon joined the cloud village anbu and started to make a name for himself.

Back to top Go down

Saint Darrell Frank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications-
Jump to: