Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Business in the sand Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Business in the sand I_vote_lcapBusiness in the sand I_voting_barBusiness in the sand I_vote_rcap 
Will
Business in the sand I_vote_lcapBusiness in the sand I_voting_barBusiness in the sand I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Business in the sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Business in the sand Empty
PostSubject: Business in the sand   Business in the sand Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 8:07 am

Neahhad a woken early that day before the sun had barely began to rise. He was going to go to suna and hopefully make some peace negotiations with its people. He was so hoping this could be resolved peacefully he did not wish to wage war with the sand village as his run as hokage. He had heard that ryujin had caused some unfavorable stirrings with the sand and he was hoping he could mend them before more violence could be spread. He wore a simple traveling cloak over his usual attire his leaf headband in his ruck sack over his shoulder. He would use the transformation jutsu and transform himself into a much older looking man. His physique would be muscular and lean wearing only the traveling cloak and simple clothing and sandals. Hopefully he would not be bothered along the road to the sand but fate was not always so generous. With that he took one last look at the leaf village and nodded his head and muttered "ill be home soon my family take care." Perhaps he would even get achance to visit his old friend voltaire. Boy would he be surprised when he learned he was now the hokage. He smirked and began his journey along the road to suna.
(Neah exit)
Neahs transformed appearance:
Back to top Go down

Business in the sand
Page 1 of 1