Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] I_vote_lcapFrozen in Darkness [Invasion] I_voting_barFrozen in Darkness [Invasion] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] I_vote_lcapFrozen in Darkness [Invasion] I_voting_barFrozen in Darkness [Invasion] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Frozen in Darkness [Invasion]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Empty
PostSubject: Frozen in Darkness [Invasion]   Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:14 am

Invasion:
Stealth. It was a major attribute to any skilled shinobi. The best time to strike is when one has no clue they are even being attacked. A shinobi must also study their environment in order to use their surroundings to their advantage. One particular ninja from the mist decided to study a foreign land before acting on impulse to take control over it. This master of disguise had been using a basic E-Rank transformation jutsu to blend in with the society of Shimogakure for the past few weeks. This new user of Earth had even traveled underground to get a seismic view of the Land of Frost.

After leaving Kumo, the mist ninja was led through the mountains by talking wasps. It was there that he met the Hive Queen and handed over the contract to her. After a long discussion, it was decided that she would agree to the terms of the contract if the shinobi were to take over her place of hibernation. After agreeing to it in the contract, Soran let the Land of Lightning and traveled to its neighboring minor country. Along the way he stitched up the holes in the fingertips caused by previously used skeletal bullets on an attacking Uchiha. Once he reached the border of the village, he spent the next few weeks traveling around the village as a different person.

Every day there was a new face with different clothing. The shinobi within the Land of Frost did not possess headbands. Instead they possessed silly hats with forehead protectors. This would have to be the first change whenever coming into power. While blending in during this time, Soran learned everything he needed to about the schedule of the Frost Daimyō and the layout of the entire village. The Kaguya had learned that the person in charge was a woman whom he had never seen. There were even rumors that she lived in the administration building and has everything she needed brought to her by the villagers. This shinobi plotted his takeover patiently while waiting until a blizzard would hit on the night of the new moon.

Tonight was the night. It was pitch black and there were currently no guards within the main building of the village while the blizzard raged outside. Every citizen and guard was inside their own homes to take shelter from the harsh wind. The only person within the administration building was the current Frost Daimyō. Soon the Kaguya would take that title for himself. He even plotted the entire day for this precise moment while conserving all of his chakra. There was no time to get nervous or to turn back, it was now or never.

The mist ninja was in his hooded flame resistant outfit with the mist oxygen mask around his neck to resemble a cowl and the Kirigakure headband around his forehead. He also had a small scroll full of ninja tools tucked away in his left glove sleeve. Using the cover of snow and darkness, the shinobi from the mist ran at quick speed to enter the building quietly and undetected. The snow covered infiltrator locked the door from the inside so nobody could enter through it from the outside. The hooded man then proceeded to explore the building in search of the woman he had only heard about.

“Hello?” the white haired ninja called out from the front door while removing his hood. There was no more need for stealth. This woman was the only person in the building and drawing her attention was the top priority. It was noticeably warmer in this building. Perhaps to shelter from the cold. If she did not respond he would have to search for her. If she revealed herself to him, he would immediately introduce himself to the woman while all of his facial features were visible. “I am a traveler from Kirigakure. I came to the mainland and got lost in this blizzard. It is too dark to see outside and this was the only building I could enter. I was wondering if it would be alright for me to remain here until it is safe to leave.”

The mist ninja did his best to imitate the fake kindness displayed by Mana as he said these words. If any good came from meeting the Tsuchikage, it was the improvement of faking emotions. He would only say this if she were to respond to his original call. If he would have to search for her, things would take an entirely different approach.

Word Count: 757
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in Darkness [Invasion]   Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Warm and cozy. That was the best way to describe the feeling present in the office of Sakuya Tachibana, the Daimyo of this particular land. It was a drastic contrast to the blizzard going on outside, the freezing cold of outside unable to penetrate the warmth of the building. She was very lucky she didn’t have to venture out into the cold a whole lot, the thirty something year old Daimyo having everything she needed within this building and whatever she didn’t have was easily fetched by her personal assistant, a woman named Erin. If it were up to her, she wouldn’t go out at all, but making public appearances was vital to her people and so she made them every other week.

The black-haired woman dressed in an outfit not befitting of the climate her village was in sighed deeply as she leaned back in her seat. Her brown eyes looked up at the ceiling and her mind contemplated rather or not she should retire for the night. Sakuya had already dismissed her assistant, the Daimyo not wanting the woman to get caught in the blizzard. Everyone else had been dismissed too, so she was alone in the building. Well, she had been alone until somebody decided they would take shelter in her building.

She groaned, pushing herself out of her chair and crossing the room towards the door, exiting into the hall. Sakuya had one plan in mind, get rid of whomever decided to take refuge in the building and head to bed, but that plan would change. It was no secret that the Frost Daimyo was a promiscuous woman, so it wouldn’t surprise anyone that her annoyance turned to something else the moment she laid eyes on the white-haired male.

“Of course, sugar.”

She replied with a smile, the Daimyo placing a hand on her hip as she tilted her head to the side.

“Though I must say that you picked an awful time to pass through. That blizzard is going to last until morning and I only got one bed…”

She paused for a second.

“Though we could make arrangements.”
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in Darkness [Invasion]   Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:48 am

A groan could be heard whenever the shinobi from the mist called out to the Frost Daimyō within the building. The black haired woman revealed herself as she entered the hall towards the main entrance. The rumors about this woman had not included her physical attributes. The leader of this minor village was actually quite attractive. She agreed to let him stay with her after explaining who he was and why he was supposedly there. She even went so far as calling him sugar. Soran was unsure if the woman was flirting with him or if she was simply making a reference to his snow white hair.

Replying to the shinobi with a smile, the Frost Daimyō placed a hand on her hip as she tilted her head to the side. This was definitely a different reaction than what was initially anticipated by the shinobi. She explained that the blizzard would last throughout the night. This was perfect. That information provided the mist ninja with the knowledge that there would be no interference with his mission until the sun came up. The light would be the signal he needed if the mission were unsuccessful and he did not complete his task in time.

One small detail was added by the woman that threw the shinobi off guard. The woman mentioned only having one bed to sleep in and implied that sleeping arrangements could be made for the two of them. Soran had planned for a battle to occur in the cover of night and snow. Instead the target seemed to be infatuated with the ninja assassin. It was an unorthodox approach, but it may prove to work in his favor.

“Thank you so much.” The young shinobi smiled as he then slowly approached the woman and continued to display the fake kindness he had learned to produce from watching Mana. If she was going to make the effort to flirt with the warrior, he would have to return the favor. “Other people wouldn’t normally open up their residency to a drifter. You are such a beautiful and kindhearted woman. I have been freezing while traveling through these lands and it feels so much better now that I am inside somewhere nice and warm.”

Soran stopped about three feet from the woman and kept the friendly expression visible on his face. The Kaguya’s cool grey eyes scanned the woman up and down to analyze her body and watch for any signs of hostility. Being both a master of martial arts and an expert in the medical field meant that the mist ninja was able to read body and muscle movement in order to predict what actions would be caused by most individuals that he analyzed. While his eyes were scanning the woman’s body for this purpose, it could be mistaken as the shinobi checking her out. The medic’s arms would remain at his side in a relaxed state while his mind was alert and ready to react at a moment’s notice.

Word Count: 500
Total Word Count: 1,257
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in Darkness [Invasion]   Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:16 am

Sakuya laughed, the notion of her being a kind and otherwise benevolent woman being rather funny to her. She was far from kindhearted in her most humble opinion for a heart full of compassion wasn't ideal when one possessed such a high position. It gave people a reason to take advantage and so, she learned to not do stuff out of the kindness of her heart. Maybe if she was twenty, but she was thirty now and possessed so much more wisdom because of the things she went through in her twenties. Though, she wasn't a horrible woman either, the sort that burned down puppy farms and tore children away from their families so that they could be trained into the perfect little soldiers. But she couldn't say she didn't feel flattered by the compliment, no matter how far it was from her personality wise.

“I feel flattered by such words, sugar. But I must say I am not as kind as you think me to be.”

She folded her arms right underneath her bust as she cocked her head to the side, the woman not minding that the young man had decided to move within arm reach of her. She had no intentions of attacking him, at least not in the fighting sense, nor was she worried about being attacked. She had been in enough close quarter situations in her lifetime to know how to handle herself. Supplement the knowledge gained from years of experience with her Taijutsu prowess, retaliating against the man would prove easy should he make a hostile move.

So, Sakuya was pretty darn relaxed in the presence of an utter stranger though that was to be expected given her age and her position. So much so that she would've leaned against a wall if she was near one, but alas she had to settle with just standing there. It was of no matter though.

“Enough about me though, more about you. What's your name sugar and what brings you to this humble village I call home?”

She smiled as she jokingly added, in a rather serious tone: “I hope it's not to assassinate me.”

Now, as the Daimyo, Sakuya has been the target of her fair share of assassination attempts. So much so that she was comfortable joking about it, though her voice suggested she was dead serious.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in Darkness [Invasion]   Frozen in Darkness [Invasion] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen in Darkness [Invasion]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: Minor Lands-
Jump to: