Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
hot spring in suna[nk, open] I_vote_lcaphot spring in suna[nk, open] I_voting_barhot spring in suna[nk, open] I_vote_rcap 
Will
hot spring in suna[nk, open] I_vote_lcaphot spring in suna[nk, open] I_voting_barhot spring in suna[nk, open] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

hot spring in suna[nk, open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

hot spring in suna[nk, open] Empty
PostSubject: hot spring in suna[nk, open]   hot spring in suna[nk, open] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:24 am

Vaati sighed softly as he lowered himself down into the water. His aching joints, immediately relaxing as the water cradled most of his weight, allowing the joints to stretch out. He leaned his head back, allowing his continuous mind to fade into the background and enjoy the bliss overwhelming him. The small purple child didn't have many vices except for this. It was still early in the morning, and so far the entire pool was his and his alone. The spring, here, wasn't natural. Instead, a complicated system amplified the power of the Suna sun to efficiently heat the water and pump it into the pool. The small child dunked his head below the water, before reimerging, his hands drawing the hair out of his face and back behind his ears. The pool was 10m by 20m, with a wooden fence built along the longer side to separate the men and women that extended out to the walls of the building. The women's side was identical, thus making the entire pool a 20 x 20 area. the outer edge was 1 meter deep, but funneled down to the center of the pool to a depth of 7 feet. The building that contained them, like most of suna was created with sandstone brick and extended out an additional 5m out from the pool. It had been awhile sense Vaati had a day off, and so far, he was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down

hot spring in suna[nk, open]
Page 1 of 1