Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Inuzuka Clan I_vote_lcapInuzuka Clan I_voting_barInuzuka Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Inuzuka Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreadfore

Dreadfore

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 3:28 am

Clan Name: Inuzuka
Clan Location: Konohagakure
Size: Unlimited
Clan Ability Description: Members of the Inuzuka clan are recognizable by a myriad of traits. All members of the Inuzuka clan have distinctive red fang markings on their cheeks and feral appearances. They all go into battle with dogs. This clan's fighting style is based on chakra enhanced taijutsu maneuvers. This clan also has a very keen sense of smell. As the power of an Inuzuka Clan member grows, their movements become swifter and they gain access to more powerful high speed maneuvers. The most skilled Inuzuka Clan members can fuse with their ninken to become giant multi-headed wolves with incredible power.
History: The story of the Inuzuka begins with the birth of the shinobi. In the beginning of the shinobi world, when the idea of ninshu began to die and ninjutsu changed the way wars were fought, the Inuzuka existed in a form similar to their modern day operations. The most famous clans of the time were the Senju and the Uchiha. Additionally, many people given chakra by the Sage of Six Paths began to either form guilds or hire themselves out. The Inuzuka was one of the first clans besides the Senju and the Uchiha and they continue to be a clan unlike many others. The Uchiha and the Senju were gods among men. The Uchiha were gifted with incredible perception, potent chakra and astounding abilities. The Senju were gifted with amazing amounts of chakra, endurance and stamina. The Inuzuka couldn't compete with this. They didn't even boast a kekkei genkai like those who were touched by the power of the god tree. They made up for this with their proto-Hiden. Modern Hiden are revolutionary. These include the Akimichi clan's human hives and the Nara clan's Shadow Imitation Technique. These techniques performed unimaginable tasks. The Inuzuka Clans' Hiden is innovative. It improved on basic shinobi skills used by all shinobi such as chakra enhanced taijutsu and the transformation technique.

The Inuzuka Clan held great reverance for the wolf. They modelled their techniques after the ferocity of this animal. They fought alongside this animal on missions. They are even directly responsible for the domestication of wolves and the creation of dogs. They were a very ambitious clan that attempted to compete with the greatest clans for jobs and barely kept up. With the creation of the village system, this clan has been waiting for the oppurtunity to prove itself and its power. Recently, they have developed a secret weapon that will achieve this goal.
Bloodline Reputation: This clan is not as famous as the Hyuuga clan, but it has a similar reputation. It is a very old clan specializing in taijutsu and tracking. This clan is also an "old school" clan and a clan member's grasp on the fundamentals of what it means to be a shinobi should never be questioned. They'd like to be thought of as ferocious wolves, but trained dogs better fit the image of the Inuzuka in the world
Clan Jutsus:

Name: Dynamic Marking
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Short to Mid Range
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Ninken's Speed
Description: An Inuzuka Clan member is not afraid to resort to unsavory tactics. This technique involves the user's ninken marking targets with urine, making them easier to track with the enhanced sense of smell that both the former and the latter share. This technique can also be performed in wolf forms.

Name: Four Legs Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: N/A
Speed: Speed is increased by 5.
Description: An Inuzuka Clan member is a ferocious beast in battle. This technique increases the user's strength, speed, agility and endurance. It also sharpens the nails and the canine teeth. When using this technique, the user efficiently moves on all four limbs. As an aesthetic bonus, the eyes become slit. This increases Strength, Durability, and Speed by 5.

Name: Beast Human Clone
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: N/A
Description: In battle, an Inuzuka Clan member is indistinguishable from a beast. This technique makes a beast indistinguishable from an Inuzuka Clan member. This technique is a modified version of the transformation technique that transforms an Inuzuka Clan member's ninken into a copy of its owner. This requires knowledge of the Transformation Technique.

Name: Passing Fang
Speed: User's Speed +5 (+5 from Four Legs Technique)
Description: An Inuzuka Clan member can tear through a target like the fang of a giant wolf. This is a high speed rotating propulsion technique that allows the user to perform several high speed strikes to a target. This technique requires the use of the Four Legs Technique. This increases Strength and Speed by 5.

Name: Fang Passing Fang
Range: Short Range
Speed: User's Speed +15 (+5 from Four Legs Technique)
Description: An Inuzuka Clan member can perform a combination attack with a ninken. This technique can tear through a target with the force of a giant wolf's bite. This technique's power is superior to the Passing Fang technique. This technique requires the use of the Four Legs Technique and knowledge of Passing Fang. This increases Strength and Speed by 15.

Name: Rotating Fang
Speed: User's Speed +15 (+5 from Four Legs Technique)
Description: This technique allows an Inuzuka Clan member to harness the power of Fang Passing Fang without the aid of a Ninken. This technique requires the use of the Four Legs Technique and knowledge of Passing Fang. This increases Strength and Speed by 15.

Name: Fang Rotating Fang
Range: Short Range
Speed: User's Speed +25 (+5 from Four Legs Technique)
Description: This technique uses the ninken to harness the greatest amount of power an Inuzuka Clan member can harness in human form. This technique requires the use of the Four Legs Technique and knowledge of the Rotating Fang. This increases Strength and Speed by 25.

Name: Human Beast Combination Technique: Double Headed Wolf
Speed: Speed is increased by 20
Description: This technique transforms the user and the ninken into a giant two headed wolf with incredible destructive power. This requires knowledge of the Four Legs Technique and the Combination Transformation Technique. This increases Strength, Durability, and Speed by 20.

Name: Fang Wolf Fang
Range: Mid to Long Range
Speed: User's Speed +20 (+20 from the Human Beast Combination Technique: Double Headed Wolf)
Description: This technique allows the user to perform the Passing Fang Technique as a giant two headed wolf and boasts incredible destructive power. The rotation of this technique is so ferocious, that it creates a vacuum effect that can harm a target without direct contact. This high speed rotation blinds the user, making the use of Dynamic Marking necessary for maneuvering. Naturally, this technique requires use of Human Beast Combination Technique: Double Headed Wolf and knowledge of Passing Fang. This increases Strength and Speed by 20.

Name: Human Beast Mixture Transformation-- Three Headed Wolf
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: Speed is increased by 25.
Description: The ultimate Inuzuka form. This technique requires the use of the Shadow Clone Technique to make one clone in addition to knowledge of the Human Beast Combination Technique: Double Headed Wolf. This technique is then used to create a giant three headed wolf with incredible power. This increases Strength, Durability,and Speed by 25.

Name: Tail Chasin Fang Fang Rotating Fang
Speed: User's Speed +25 (+25 from Human Beast Mixture Transformation-- Three Headed Wolf)
Description: The ultimate Inuzuka technique. This technique allows the use of the Fang Rotating Fang technique as a giant three headed wolf. This requires use of Human Beast Mixture Transformation-- Three Headed Wolf. The destructive power of this technique is best suited for reckless destruction and fighting crowds. This increases Strength and Speed by 25.

Last edited by Dreadfore on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dreadfore

Dreadfore

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:49 am

Finished. If my numbers are too high, please tell me. I couldn't guidelines for how big boosts should be.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:13 pm

need more to history and ability
max cap with boosts is 150
adjust accordingly
Back to top Go down
Dreadfore

Dreadfore

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Added more to history and ability. I don't think any of my boosts go over 150.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:38 pm

no i mean that basic cap is 100, with boosts its 150, so with

Name: Fang Wolf Fang
Range: Mid to Long Range
Speed: User's Speed +70
Description: This technique allows the user to perform the Passing Fang Technique as a giant two headed wolf and boasts incredible destructive power. The rotation of this technique is so ferocious, that it creates a vacuum effect that can harm a target without direct contact. This high speed rotation blinds the user, making the use of Dynamic Marking necessary for maneuvering. This increases Strength and Speed by 40.

if you have 100 speed this would only go to 150
Back to top Go down
Dreadfore

Dreadfore

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:56 pm

I've specified that the technique that boost over 50 cap at 150.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:01 pm

your jutsu that say increase speed in the description need to have that part in the speed section of the template. I.E. speed=base stat +(#)
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Sorry for interrupting Zevas, but I see a big problem here.
Most of your techniques have insane boosts, especially considering their ranks. When it comes to speed boosts, I like to use LRA as an example, as it's know to be the fastest (none teleportation) jutsu when it comes to increasing your speed in the canon. LRA has 3 stages, B A and S. At B, the user gains +30 speed, A is +40, S is +50 (if I remember correctly). There is no way I can allow your techniques to give such big speed boosts. Our stat system uses low amounts of stats, so even a boost of +10 would be useful. It's a different case when it comes to techniques that have their own speed because it's a different object than the user him/herself, but giving a boost to the user on top of their own speed stat would require lower amounts, otherwise everyone would be using these B-S ranked techniques in order to cap out their speed stats at 150. A simple guideline for speed boosts would be D - +10, C - +20, B - +30, A - +40, S - +50. And those are generous numbers, considering LRA is a limited technique and only gives +50 at stage 3.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Dreadfore

Dreadfore

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Is this better?
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:35 pm

much better

Inuzuka Clan E9b5027a55df50_full
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inuzuka Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Clan   Inuzuka Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuzuka Clan
Page 1 of 1