Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Voltaire Hayashi updates I_vote_lcapVoltaire Hayashi updates I_voting_barVoltaire Hayashi updates I_vote_rcap 
Will
Voltaire Hayashi updates I_vote_lcapVoltaire Hayashi updates I_voting_barVoltaire Hayashi updates I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Voltaire Hayashi updates

Go down 
+3
Zevas
Conceited
V
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Voltaire Hayashi updates Empty
PostSubject: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:06 am

Update: One Skill Point
Gained/Spent:
Amount Left:
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t117-grand-opening-gift

Character Profile
Name: Voltaire Hayashi
Clan: N/A
Village: Suna
Ninja Rank: Jounin

Character Development

Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Misc: N/A

Combat Ability

Ninja Skills

Ninjutsu: 1
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Bukijutsu:
Fuinjutsu: 1
Kugutsu: 5
Medical Ninjutsu: 5

Stats

Strength: 20
Speed: 25
Durability: 100
Handseal Speed: 5 +10 for Medical Ninjutsu = 15

Arsenal

Elements: N/A
Chakra: 400
Weapons & Items: N/A
Jutsu: Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: Mid (7m)
Handseals: Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake
Description: With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations.

Name: Cloak of Invisibility Technique
Range: Close
Description: This technique allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth to blend into an object, making them invisible.

Name: Clone Technique
Range: Clone can travel up to 10m from user
Handseals: Ram → Snake → Tiger
Speed: Clones move at same speed as user
Description: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something. These clones can be easily distinguished by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (i.e. won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Rope Escape Technique
Description: A basic technique taught at the Academy. It allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

Name: Transformation Technique
Handseals: Dog → Boar → Ram
Description: Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful.

Name: Tree Climbing Practice
Description: Tree Climbing Practice is a training method used to gain more skills with chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall.

Name: Water Surface Walking Practice
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, like an ice skater, instead of just walking or running. It is noted, that shinobi reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

Other

Experience: 2,000
Ryo: 1,500

Last edited by Voltaire on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:42 am

Update: Two missions completed
Gained/Spent: +(400 Ryo and 200 Exp)
Amount Left: 1,900 Ryo and 2,200 Exp
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t346-the-busy-life-of-voltaire-hayashi-p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:47 am

Update: Buying my wasps with the profit from those missions
Gained/Spent: 1,600 ryo
Amount Left: 300 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t206-twin-wasps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:35 am

Update: Lengthy plot topic done
Gained/Spent: +500 Exp (2,700 WC)
Amount Left: 2,700 Exp
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t241p15-the-man-with-rage-in-his-eyes-and-sand-in-his-shoes
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:42 am

APPROVED.

This update is gucci~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Update:
Jutsu Purchase
Name: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Handseals: Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog
Description: This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

Name: Poison Mist
Range: Disperses past eight meters
Speed: 20
Description: Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances which is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. The poison's ability to kill is tremendous, as even just breathing in a small amount will mean the end of the target's life. As this technique combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu

Name: Healing Technique
Description: The user gathers healing chakra into a white orb and moves it over injured areas. This jutsu is able to heal lesser wounds like minor cuts, bruises, burns and help circulate blood over an area (or help stop blood flow over an area).

Name: Body Pathway Derangement
Description: An extremely high-level technique, used as a medical ninjutsu. The human body is controlled with electrical signals from the brain, but a person who had those electrical signals cut off with this technique will become unable to make their body move as they want. By transforming the chakra within one's body and giving it the properties of electricity, one creates an electric field. As soon as a strike of the hand lands, electricity is poured into the enemy's nervous system, severing the signals and deranging their body control. The target's body moves in any way, except how they want it to move. For the common shinobi, battle, not to mention even just walking, will become impossible.

Name: Generic Sealing/Unsealing Technique
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: -
Description: With this technique the user is able to store a variety objects or jutsu within a scroll or other surfaces with the seal inscribed, depending on the user's skill with Fuuinjutsu. While sealing an object takes a considerable amount of concentration for those unskilled with Fuuinjutsu, unsealing an object is simple enough and can be performed on the fly so long as the symbol is accessible to the user and thus making it possible to unseal a weapon in the midst of battle. Sealing in battle, however, is not possible for those who are unskilled in Fuuinjutsu.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Element: N/a
Range: -
Handseals: Ram
Speed: Boosts user's Speed by 30
Description: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (May not initiate an attack until the next post. This applies to all techniques akin to this jutsu.)

Name: Kai ~ Release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

• Generic Sealing/Unsealing Technique -100 Exp
  • Body Flicker Technique -100 Exp
  • Kai ~ Relase -100 Exp
  • Chakra Scalpel -150 Exp
  • Poison Mist -250 Exp
  • Healing Technique -250 Exp
  • Body Derangement -500 Exp

Gained/Spent: -1,450 Exp
Amount Left: 1,250 Exp
Link to Topic: N/A
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:20 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 7:36 am

Update: Three missions complete.
Gained/Spent: +1,050 Exp +1,300 Ryo
Amount Left: 2,310 Exp 1,600 Ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t262-more-missions-for-suna
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:22 am

Link to the thread where the missions were done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 am

https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t439-a-progressively-busier-day-in-voltaire-hayashi-s-life
Sorry about such a silly mistake. I had both tabs open at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:39 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Update: 2 Mission completed
Gained/Spent: +(650 Exp and 800 Ryo)
Remaining: 2,960 Exp 2,400 Ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t439-a-progressively-busier-day-in-voltaire-hayashi-s-life#2263
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Update: Got a container for 300 Ryo
Gained/Spent: 300 Ryo
Remaining: 2,100 Ryo
Link to Topic: N/A
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:19 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:32 am

Update:Name:Knock Out Gas
Type: Medical Nin
Range: This shoots out about four feet from the user's lips and then expands outward to ten square feet. If it is in a smaller area it will be condensed and work twice as quickly. An extra square foot can be added for ten extra chakra.
Handseals: Ram, held for three seconds
Speed: 60
Description: A numbing gas is emitted at jet stream types of speed from the lip of the user. This shoots out about four feet from the user's lips and then expands outward to ten square feet. If it is in a smaller area it will be condensed and work twice as quickly. An extra square foot can be added for ten extra chakra. The gas will entirely incapacitate a victim, leaving the immobile and mostly if not entirely unaware of what is going on around them for an hour of in character time. If breathed in this will knock your opponent out instantly. If they absorb it through their skin, which will happen if they try to hold their breathe, it takes two turns. The skin route will only knock them out if more than half of their skin is touching the substance. This is not to say that those wearing a lot of clothes will save them. It is extremely light weight and can even seep into ones clothes. Due to how light it is, if used outside it will quickly float out into the air and be less concentrated in general. A direct hit would be needed for the intended effect. If used outside or in a very open or drafty place those affected will just be physically numbed and get a tiny bit high. An individual wearing skin tight clothes covering a majority of their body will take twice as long to knock out. Those who are touched only in one spot will feel that part of their body numbed like a more aimed anesthetic was used. For example if the user or a comrade was in too much pain to fight it could be used on just that part of their body, assuming they were in a place it could be used in an aimed way. This was made in hopes of making an anesthetic that could be captured and used, but sadly the chemical that makes the gas' effect will break down entirely within fifteen minutes of in game time, leaving the air perfectly breathable and whoever was effected with 45 more minutes of complete numbness and loss of motor control.

Gained/Spent: 1,000 Exp
Remaining: 1,960 Exp
Link: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t615-voltaire-hayashi-jutsu
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:52 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:11 am

Update: Exp Redeem
Gained/Spent: +300 Exp
Amount Left: 2,260
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t471-the-raiton-in-the-sand-training

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:23 am

Update: Mission Complete
Gained/Spent: 600 Exp 600 Ryo
Amount Left: 2,860 Exp, 2,700 Ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t659-dealing-with-snakesprivate#3472
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:55 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Marked for updates.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 5:21 am

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi updates   Voltaire Hayashi updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voltaire Hayashi updates
Page 1 of 1