Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Jintooooooon I_vote_lcapJintooooooon I_voting_barJintooooooon I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Jintooooooon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin
Tsuneo

Jintooooooon Empty
PostSubject: Jintooooooon   Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:22 am

Clan Name: Jinton - Swift Release
Clan Location: Anywhere
Size: 2 (With Bloodline)

Clan Ability Description: Those who possess the rare bitter gift of the Jinton are few and far between. The ability manifests itself as an evolved version of wind release, truly embracing the essence of the wind - free and fast, whimsical and undeterred. A gifted one may inject the very meaning of speed into their chakra and thus their techniques, creating an impressive and fantastical array of effects; accelerating themselves to virtually untraceable speeds or even accelerate their perception to such a degree that they can literally see in slow motion, or even cause the reverse to happen to an offender. The incredible forces they can control are truly to be reckoned with.

History: The Jinton started off as nomads travelling far and wide across the plains of the Land of Wind where they can trace their origins to, however their journeys have embedded clan members to the furthest corners of the world. However those that choose to leave the nomadic life are rare and their children will often never show any of the traits of being a Jinton, and bearing the Swift Release was even rarer. The people never involved themselves in any shinobi wars or battles, only fighting in self-defence or when their way of life was at risk. Forever travelling, the caravan was very hard to track or put down, let alone investigate as some shinobi with ill intentions found out. Seeking the myth of the Swift Release, the power to percieve the world in an entirely different way. Having no physical indications of anyone being Jinton the nomads were very much able to pass by any village unnoticed, and the clan preferred it that way. They were very secretive about their powers and held the only strength they possessed close to their heart, inspiring a fierce loyalty to each other. Every Jinton would sooner die than give up their secrets, as an assault of rogue Senju found.

The attack came in the night and lit up the stars. The numerically superior and talented Mokuton users decimated the nomads with ease, wiping out a large majority of the merchants hoping to force the troop leader to give up his secrets. But were dumbstruck when suddenly the battlefield was empty, of both living and dead Jinton, with silver streaks of chakra slowly fading from the air. The single possessor of the Swift Release in the one hundred strong clan was a young teenager, who had used his power for the first time, evacuating every single person from the scene of destruction. Grieving over the meaningless loss of life the clan leader began thoroughly teaching the young Azataki how to properly use his power, through the knowledge of past generations. Azataki would then be the clans sword and shield. Using the Swift Release subtly when needed to avoid arousing suspicions and draw the Bloodline hunters's eyes away from the clan, though many wanted revenge the leader knew that another combat would see everyone but the gifted, dead - they were not fighters, they were traders and travellers, and they needed to stay alive.

Staying well away from the events and eyes of the world they simply watched. Letting the myth of their powers sink back into legend once more, before seizing an opportunity to prolong their clan's longevity. After the calamity at Iwagakure, the Jinton traded their skills to the villages, placing one or two of their members in each village to promote each village's much needed request for supplies and information, and soldiers. In return, the villages would provide special trade rates to the clan and grant them free roaming clearance as well as the promise of utter privacy.

Bloodline Reputation: The Jinton are known as very carefree and peaceful. Skilled crafts and tradesmen alike every member is taught to create or play something in order to contribute to the clan's nomadic and trading ways, within villages this tradition still goes on. Though quite gentle as a people, they tend to lean towards selfishness as a whole, the Jinton clan over everybody else, and are final when they come to a decision about their wellbeing. Most people are taken aback by the clan’s attitude to serious decisions, being so laid back and often cheery, they are able to defuse heated discussions or arguments easily – owing to their diplomatic manner.

When it comes to their power however many scarcely believe it. While some believe that they have some power, it is generally agreed that it is rather pathetic – loosely retorting that its effects can be simulated with a simply Body Flicker. Which is exactly what the Jinton have aimed to have the world believe, however, with their newfound diplomacy with the villages they have become less secretive about the power.

With such an ability however it has drawbacks, the first and foremost being fire. One lick of flame upon their Swift Chakra will ignite it equal to how fast the chakra is going, thus the user runs the risk of being incinerated in the blink of an eye. Being such a pure form of wind chakra, Katon hits Swift chakra at 2 ranks higher in strength. In addition, those with Swift Release have a slightly different body makeup resulting in -5 Strength and Durability, but have +5 Speed. Another lesser-known flaw to the outside world, is that each usage of Swift Release reduces the users lifespan, shortening their lives by an average of 20-30 years, though curiously a user will never look older than 30 years old. Constant usage also turns a user's hair silvery which slowly fades back over a period of years, intense usage (A/S rank) of swift chakra will also turn a user's eyes a bright white or silver colour.

Clan Jutsus:

Name: Swift Release: Shadowless Flight
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Swift
Range: -
Handseals: Boar
Speed: Boosts user’s speed by 20
Description:  The most basic of the Swift Release techniques, though difficult to learn without natural skill. The user uses this technique to move at massive speeds giving them a massive advantage in combat, allowing them to avoid attacks and hit faster than most opponents can see. A user can increase the speed at which they can move at by pumping more chakra into the technique, increasing the speed in increments of +5. The sheer speed of the user and the silvery blur that accompanies this technique – as with most Swift Release techniques – imparts a penalty on anyone attempting to track the user by -5 speed, increasing by -5 for each rank of chakra more the user pumps into the technique. (Requires at least 3 in Ninjutsu to learn, and 4/5 Ninjutsu for A/S usage).

Plz have mercy. Had a go at balancing, ask if wondering why its like this ^.

Last edited by Tsuneo on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Jintooooooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jintooooooon   Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Quote :
The sheer speed of the user and the silvery blur that accompanies this technique – as with most Swift Release techniques – imparts a penalty on anyone attempting to track the user by -10 speed, increasing by -5 for each rank of chakra more the user pumps into the technique.
I'm a little confused by this. Can you explain this to me in exact detail?
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin
Tsuneo

Jintooooooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jintooooooon   Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:36 pm

You know how people can track speeds up to +10 more than their speed? And things like sharingan and bukijutsu etc. give +track speed? This helps to counter that (By penalizing their tracking ability) and gives a bit more oomphf to the idea of Swift Release being so fast its freakin hard to see, staying true to the canon while not being overwhelmly powerful. Instead of simply giving oodles of speed to the technique to achieve the same effect. :]
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Jintooooooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jintooooooon   Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Quote :
imparts a penalty on anyone attempting to track the user by -10 speed
Reduce that number to -5, and your clan will be approved
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin
Tsuneo

Jintooooooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jintooooooon   Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:03 am

Your wish is my command~ Voila~!
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Jintooooooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jintooooooon   Jintooooooon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jintooooooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jintooooooon   Jintooooooon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jintooooooon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Clan Applications :: Approved Clans-
Jump to: