Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Nara, Shadow Manipulation I_vote_lcapNara, Shadow Manipulation I_voting_barNara, Shadow Manipulation I_vote_rcap 
Will
Nara, Shadow Manipulation I_vote_lcapNara, Shadow Manipulation I_voting_barNara, Shadow Manipulation I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Nara, Shadow Manipulation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintF

SaintF

Nara, Shadow Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Nara, Shadow Manipulation   Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:00 am

Clan Name: Nara
Clan Location: Suna
Size: 1/5
Clan Ability Description: The Nara are masters of manipulating their own shadows for a variety of different means to fulfill specific goals. There are two basic categories of ways they can exhibit this unique control. One of which is funneled down to a specific technique that, while simple in nature, is rather complex in its mechanics. This is there primary ability known as the Shadow Possession jutsu where by connecting their own shadow with another’s, they can exhibit control over an individual but only to the degree that the victims posture and movements will mirror the users. Because of this, the technique has often been called the Shadow Mimicry technique. The full scope and capability of this technique depends entirely on the capability of the user and how much chakra they choose to utilize per application of the technique. It is limited to a distinct distance, but can be extended by passing ones own shadow through that of other objects. The other distinct method of manipulation can simply be described as shape control. Through this method their own shadow takes on a variety of shapes and solidifies to interact with the physical world on a tangible level. The full scope of this variation of the clans abilities depends on each individual technique that falls within its parameters. This application of jutsu falls entirely outside of the realm of the elemental wheel of balance and instead falls under the category of yin charka. This signifies that is primarily fueled by the mind and to those of the less educated sort, could be conceived as magical in nature.

This deduction is furthered by the immense capacity of the Nara clansmen’s brain power. Concluded to be a hereditary trait within the clan, members have IQ levels that often exceed 200 which makes them naturally born genius’s in the art of strategy. Their perceptions and analytical skills are immeasurable. Often they can plan for many different outcomes for each choice. They can think so quickly that figuring out 50 end results based on one move to factor in each and every possibility that could alter the course of a battle. They are not psychic or fortunetellers and cannot factor in anomalies or information that is not made available to them. They simply use logic at a heightened level to have much better foresight than even the greatest generals. This also makes them excellent at tracking, negotiating, and detective work. There is a physical reason for this occurrence. It has been noted that the clan members have a portion of their chakra they cannot access for use in jutsu, (totaling 5 points). This chakra directly fuels their brain and provides the energy for such potent mental processes.  

History: Even before the villages, the Nara have had deep ties with the Daimyo' of the Wind country. Noticing the value in their intelligence, the Daimyo have enlisted them for many many years for tasks that are vastly different from the norm of a shinobi. Militarily, the country had its own army held in control by the capital. Often a Nara would be placed in a position of leadership for entire battalions, their mind being employed more so then their ability to manipulate chakra, although this of course was not a factor cast to the side either. Two or three others from the clan would be integrated among the army of "normals" as strategic aces in the hole. With their emphasis on fighting in an intelligent way coupled with the harsh landscape of the dessert, the wind country became a very formidable foe to have on the battlefield in large part thanks to these manipulators of shadow.

Their use didn't stop there however. The Nara were also commonly placed as liasons with other countries, used as political pieces to gain footing and forge alliances. Particularly of note, they were quite capable of disarming conflicts before a single pair of opposing soldiers ever clashed. Their namesake quickly became a symbol of peace and hope in a world so war torn and bloody. It was only against the most heinous enemies that violence would become unavoidable and negotiations and a laughable concept. These services provided for many years gave the clan its massive wealth that it now possesses. Unfortunately it made their name fairly well known, which is an unfortunate tactical disadvantage.

When the villages began forming, it was largely thanks to these generals that Suna even became to be. Although historically, and accurately so, all the credit goes to the Uzumaki for its formation. Although not evil, the personal nature of the Uzumaki clan did not mesh well with the Nara - Wind Daimyo dynamic that was already in place. The politicians in place at the time were very reluctant to provide any sort of funding at first and initially wanted to give the Nara support for a village instead. The clan that had aided the wind country for so long, however, saw the true edge the Uzumaki would provide. While the Nara could play a role and provide peace, the fuuinjutsu masters were keen on survival. Far too long the Nara had used the Wind country as a support beam in exchange for its services, while the Uzumaki had been on their own and were a true military force all their own. For this new emergence of shinobi villages, they were much better suited to lay the founding bricks. Using their influence, they convinced the Daimyo to give the Uzumaki full support with the condition that the Nara woud have to participate as Suna citizens so as to provide peace of mind to the desserts political spectrum.

Bloodline Reputation: The Nara clansmen of note have most often been generals who have over come impossible odds or else politicians. Most often they are of a higher economic standing. They are also the lead clan for medical breakthroughs and various other research based discoveries including history, science, and chakra.

Clan Jutsus:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Nara, Shadow Manipulation   Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:49 am

can you add some more of the nara techs please
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Nara, Shadow Manipulation   Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:40 am

Approved. Members can make their own techs.
Locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nara, Shadow Manipulation   Nara, Shadow Manipulation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nara, Shadow Manipulation
Page 1 of 1