Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Babelus, Rababa {Done} I_vote_lcapBabelus, Rababa {Done} I_voting_barBabelus, Rababa {Done} I_vote_rcap 
Will
Babelus, Rababa {Done} I_vote_lcapBabelus, Rababa {Done} I_voting_barBabelus, Rababa {Done} I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Babelus, Rababa {Done}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rababa

Rababa

Babelus, Rababa {Done} Empty
PostSubject: Babelus, Rababa {Done}   Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Babelus, Rababa {Done} Deadpool

Babelus, Rababa {Done} 0OeODz3
Name: Rababa Babelus
Nickname: Champion of Rababelus, Crimson Joker, That One Guy that You Didn't Get his Name at a Party
Babelus, Rababa {Done} GWSdYHs
Height: 0.0018 Kilometres Tall
Weight: .07 Metric Tons
Appearance: Upon encountering this fine gentleman, the first thing thou would observe is that he was equipping a rather strange raiment of crimson and pitch black, that deserves the title of skin tight. This leaves everything to the imagination on what should lay beneath this wrap of his mortal frame. While it is acknowledged inquiring as you may be about his body underneath the getup, true to the fact that this attire will be what he will almost evermore be wearing, it shall be prejudiced on being described first and foremost. Covering where optics are made way for in Rababa's ensemble, are twin opaque circles, standing out in what would otherwise be an ocean of wine. Resident in the off-centre area of his trappings, there is more rayless intensity making the way past maroon hue. Do not misjudge this entire gear allocated to his form as sheltering to Rababa's anatomy, as the only thing it protects is his wish for acceptance. The rearmost comment most plausibly piqued your concernment. Nether his garb reveals a largely defaced body, from head to toe, he pertains to a imposingly damaged body, with the only thing that marks him as humanistic being his teal eyes. This realizes the reason that he consistently readies his wardrobe to sheath his figure.
Babelus, Rababa {Done} EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: Chuunin
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Babelus, Rababa {Done} IVLimad
Personality: Rababa is headmost devout to his Divine Almighty Deity, Rababelus. (The true name is Rababababababababababa- going on infinitely, but since nobody can speak forever just to address this god, a second name "Rababelus" has been developed for more convenience.) This conviction can also be described as fanatical, repeatedly leading to conflict over his fealty, and his doubts around his ensemble's appreciation towards the Almighty Rababelus. Rababa believes in the larger plan for all creations, and that the entire populace must have a sole prospect of what they must attain in the world, and that each individual has a vindication on why Rababelus saw fit to grant them presence in the world. Otherwise, exceeding Rababa's near fanaticism, he is willing to remain laid back and humorous, and playful. Oft willing to make light of most situations, and divide tense situations, thus earning him the name "Crimson Joker". When he wishes, he can be unnoticeable in terms of personality, and appear dull and basic, making people not even have the fancy to catch his name, earning him the name "That One Guy that You Didn't Get his Name at a Party". He can also be quick to jump the gun, as it were, and make choices without thinking about long term consequences, leading him into awkward and potentially dangerous situations.  

Character History: Rababa was born into a religious household, in Sunagakure. His family comprised of his father, a shinobi from Sunagakure, chuunin in ranking, and Rababa's mother, a woman who wasn't great when it came to other styles of fighting, but was formidable when it came to genjutsu, earning her the rank of special jounin. This couple of legal guardians named Rababa after their god, (although they shortened his name down considerably.) on his birthday, the chant "RABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABA" (this continued on for several hours, much to the displeasure of all those who were not part of the faith, and in earshot), could be heard throughout all of sunagakure courtesy of the rababelus religion, to welcome the newcomer into their mortal fold. As he grew up, rababa turned out to be everything the doctrine could have hoped for and more, fighting for the religion and believing everything there was to believe about it, down to everything there was, with a faith rivalling even the oldest members of the religion. Rababa was willing to fight for piety and standing behind rababelus in even the uttermost unsparing burdens of his life. The moment his father was slain in the line of shinobi duty, rababa stood true to rababelus. Even when the one who gave birth to Rababa reacted to this by going psycho, was dubbed missing ninja, and had to be hunted down, and assassinated by the ANBU, Rababa stood veracious and true, still stalwart in his faith.

However, conviction or no conviction, Rababa was still without parents, and as a result was made a ward of Sunagakure, needs supplied for as a citizen of the village. In return, rababa was made into an academy student, learning the ways of a ninja. Rababa was hardly anything out of the ordinary when it came to the academy, grades not the highest, or the lowest. Rababa graduated at the maturity of ten, and started in a trio of genin under a jounin. Later at the age of thirteen, he barely passed the chuunin exam, graduating from his genin squad. This was not meant to be eternal however. On a mission where Rababa and his squad were looking to recover a group of missing Genin, it all went horribly wrong. Sadly, this assignment was a trap orchestrated by a group of missing ninja to discover hidden weak points of sunagakure. This team of young chuunin were entrapped, and soon tortured with indescribable methods, physically damaging rababa's, and his team beyond repair. Others died quickly under this torture, but Rababa would not yield to death or missing ninja demands, staking faith in rababelus, knowing that his Divine God Rababelus would help him. Sure enough, a unit of Jounin were dispatched to retrieve their captured ninja, or kill the missing ninja. Rababa had been rescued, unfortunately torture took a toll on him, and while he wasn't disadvantaged whence fighting and performing actions that any human reasonably can, he was horribly disfigured by the methods to gain information from him. People thought that he would give up on life itself, and hide his own presence away from the rest of mortality. Instead, he did quite the opposite, he put on his red-black attire and made antics to cope with the stress of losing a conventional visage which could be unopposed when seen by the masses.
Back to top Go down
Rababa

Rababa

PostSubject: Re: Babelus, Rababa {Done}   Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Completion Bump!
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Babelus, Rababa {Done}   Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:45 am

Approved

This character is gucci~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babelus, Rababa {Done}   Babelus, Rababa {Done} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babelus, Rababa {Done}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: