Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) I_vote_lcapMission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) I_voting_barMission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) I_vote_lcapMission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) I_voting_barMission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private)   Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:33 am

Twilight; the time of the day when Kiri prepares to tuck in for the night and the orange glow of the sun starts to sink ever so gently below the horizon. The mist had reached far inland today as the extra water from an earlier shower was leaving the land and was now joining the ever present mist of his village. He felt energized today after his evening swim which worked his entire body and was a great way to clear his mind. He was given a notice via messenger that he was required to team up with another shinobi of Jounin rank on a mission. Did the counsel not see that this was just advantage to the bandits that they were supposed to be taking down this night? One Jounin was hard to over come, but two? Sanosuke smiled inwardly at the thought. For now though, he had not even a kunai at his disposal and he did not mind. He was plenty fast and strong enough to handle these bandits despite how strong they are. And besides, he had his jutsu to fall back on if the miracle happened that he was over whelmed using his taijutsu. He had heard of this Jounin and his exploits and his Alias of 'The Hunter'. An appropriate name since it personifies all shinobi that live here. Now as Sanosuke walked up towards him, he took a good look at this one and knew this mission was already over before it started.

"Good evening. I am Uchiha Sanosuke and I will be your mission partner this evening."
he said as he looked at the man with an impassive face.
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private)   Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:17 pm

Sanosuke simply nodded at the man's words and followed the man carefully. Soon enough they were outside of the village. Sanosuke kept in pace alongside this one. It was not too hard. He just wanted this to be over with. He had noticed that there was a rise in these bandits around Kirigakure. This was not the first time Sanosuke had been on a mission like this but now it was becoming more and more prevalent. These bandits have become more brazzen and it disturbed him. He thought best how he would deal with them this time? He remembered the last time. These bandits had villages with cannon defences and walls around their settlements. His partner knew where this one was at and so he continued to follow him.
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private)   Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:50 pm

"Understood. Leave it to me." and Sanosuke was indeed serious. He had a grudge against these foolish bandits now. They were truly a menace and the Shinobi wanted them to be rid of once and for all. Sanosuke was not someone who would prey on the weak like these men. He did not care if they had families to feed. There was too much honest work that was prepared by the feudal lords of the water country to want to take the lives of others just to survive.

With his companion right next to him, he did not look to see if he were looking or not and at this point it did not matter, his body disappeared from sight as he walked very confidently and calmly towards his targets. It only mattered if he attacked while using this jutsu so no matter it will allow him to reach up on them with no problem. He walked up the side of the wall and silently plopped on the wooden walk way they had constructed at the top of the walls for troops and in this case; cannons. He simply took out the fuses from all the cannon slowly, making sure the wick which would look like its floating in mid air to the natural eyes and flicked them over the wall. Doing this will severly delay their attack with the cannons. He knew his comrade would be able to take care of himself but the cannon fire could be a problem to anyone. When the wicks were all gotten rid of, he moved onto the seconds phase of his offensive. He knew with this technique, even he had to be careful of its use. He did the Horse hand seal as chakra was being neaded within his body and he reappeard and arched back and from the top of the wall he let out a gigantic and searingly hot stream of fire at the buildings when this was done, pandemonium broke loose. Now it would be his companion's turn to do the rest.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private)   Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Sanosuke landed suddenly at the side of his companion with the smell of smoke, ash and death on his clothing. He had jumped from the wall after he made sure the fire had consumed them. Sanosuke had made up his mind. From here on out he will be dealing with these sort of missions in the fashion as he did today, brutally and without mercy. After all, none were innocent. These same women and children knew all too well what their men did to make them survive; by pillaging and raping the inhabitants of Kiri. It was from now on Sanosuke made an oath, that whoever raises their sword towards Kiri he will not forgive them. He will kill them without any hesitation or remorse. Now he was ready for his payment.

"These things must stop. Any one of us that attains the title of Kage must not tolerate this. And even if not Kage, whatever power we may have is to stop this...blood shed." He said as he glanced at his comrade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private)   Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Infiltrate and Eliminate the bandits (Private)
Page 1 of 1