Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Arm of Destruction[Private] I_vote_lcapArm of Destruction[Private] I_voting_barArm of Destruction[Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Arm of Destruction[Private] I_vote_lcapArm of Destruction[Private] I_voting_barArm of Destruction[Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Arm of Destruction[Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

Arm of Destruction[Private] Empty
PostSubject: Arm of Destruction[Private]   Arm of Destruction[Private] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Sachio had just come from a store that sold Fuinjutsu wear. This being a school of shinobi specializations Sachio indulged in and highly favored. It was for the more complex fighters, but honestly was limitless in its possibilities. What he purchased was a specially rare item known as the Arm of Destruction, but it should have be named the Catalyst for destruction given it's potential. Simply put it was a length of bandages made out of chakra responsive sealing paper. It was used to cover the user in a bandage like shell resembling a mummy. Sachio didn't mind the appearance change and liked it actually, it hid his real identity and gave him a new form to act as. What he was doing right now was preparing some weapons to seal inside the body covering scroll. At his home he had twenty kunai, an equal amount of explosive tags, seventeen shuriken, a gas mask, and a container that was filled with water at the moment. Wrapping ten of the kunai's handles with the explosive tags, he sealed them in a Generic Sealing Formula he had inscribed on both wrist of this new cover he wore. Five were in each, then accompanying them were eight shuriken in each. Next came the sealing of his gas mask and container as well. One in each seal. Then lastly one empty generic sealing formula on his right forearm. Now armed secretly, Sachio figured he had what he needed and was well prepared for anything.

Generic Sealing x3
Chakra: 175
[Exit]
Back to top Go down

Arm of Destruction[Private]
Page 1 of 1