Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)

Go down 
+3
Dray
Tee
angalito
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:59 am

Even so, using 2 jutsu at once would be voided, leaving us at the exact same post I said they must restart before, where angalito tries to bash his mouth in
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Tee

Tee

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:46 am

It's like you guys ignore everything. The poison most does not even occur due to timeline. The only thing that actually happens is the paper needles. If the timeline is followed correctly. They are not used "at the same time" I ATTEMPTER to use them within very close proximity of one another but the most is dependent on him grabbing my at which never happens because the paper needles are dependent on him raising his arm and by the time he would have reached me paper needles would have killed him. So nothing is being used at the same time. Any thing else you guys are going to try to magically make a problem.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm just trying to sort things out Tee. You specifically said in your argument that you used them at the exact same time yet now you say they occurred within very close proximity to each other. On another note, you're either killing everyone around you if you decide to send the needles flying in all directions because you saw him disappear, or you shouldn't even be sending those needles at his direction because what gives you the knowledge he's gonna appear to your right? That would be metagaming, as your character won't be able to see where he is because of his speed until he already has your arm, since you can't track his speed. Now you're saying that he gets to you in half a second in another argument you made, yet you also argue that he isn't moving at top speed since none of you two stated his exact speed, but if he got to you in half a second then that means he is indeed moving at 100 speed, which means you can't track him and he'll get your arm before you even see him coming or appear in front of you. So, I'm confused by the various arguments made which conflict with each other.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:50 am

Ruling:
Spikes impaled Angalito, he's dead. Continue thread after thorah's attack post, Tee's 48 hours to reply start now
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Akio took a bite from his almost completely eaten rice ball as he walked down the streets of the village. Having just gotten done with yet another training session he had just bought some food to satisfy his hunger and was on his way home. Heading toward the gate of the village Akio knew he had a good walk ahead of him to reach the new house he had been given permission to stay in by another, much more experienced shinobi of the village. Popping the last bit of the rice ball in his mouth Akio would smile as he chewed the food and swallowed.

Having barely enough time to enjoy the last of his food Akio would be caught off guard as a wave off civilians rushed away from the direction the Genin was heading, darting right past him in their panicked state. The crowd was clumsy and unorganized as they all were set on getting out first, completely ignorant of the other fleeing civilians health as they would run into others even knocking them over at times.

As he glanced up a head in search of what they were running from to be greeted by the culprit, a fight had broken out near the gate by two individuals. Caught in the crowd of people and being a good 200 meters away from the fight he would act quickly, concentrating his chakra as he created a clone of himself. Tossing 5 of his senbon to the clone it would pocket the metal needles before rushing off at top speed toward the commotion. Only seconds after the clone headed toward the fight Akio would notice one of the combatants from what the clone saw. "Sanosuke..." He whispered as he forced the clone to continue on.

Nervously swallowing as the clone continued rushing toward the fight Akio wouldn't waste time. He would use the crowd as cover as he turned around and rushed away from the fight. Although after getting so far away he would turn left and break from the group, using the countless tall cluster of builds as covers as he circled around the builds and climbed up on. Since there was no other way of getting behind the builds besides going around or over no one in the fight would be able to see him past the moment he was in the crowd, which in itself would be hard since they would have to take their focus from the fight.

Reaching the roof of one of the buildings he would be sure to stay far enough back that no one could see him, using the clone to see the fight while he was atop the building. The building being higher than the trees even the other genin wouldn't be able to see him on top of the structure. For now he would just remain on the roof of the buildings, being close enough to react without delay, but out of sight so no one could target the true him.

While he was atop the building Akio would remain aware of his surroundings while he used the clone as his eyes on the fight. Reaching the fight the clone would go for his pouch just about to reach for a senbon as he saw several white paper needles shoot into Sanosuke and stuck out from several points of his body. The clone's eyes would grow wide along with the true Akio's as the clone would rush into the fight, then from out of what seemed like thin air a smoke would envelope the area. Having only reached the edge of the smoke screen as if appeared the clone would do a back flip away from it before pushing off with his hands into a second back flip.

Unseen by the clone or the true Akio the body of Sanosuke would be taken away by a clone of the other fighter as a large explosion engulfed the area of the smoke screen. Unsure if it was safe the clone would be overtaken by feeling as he rushed into the smoke screen. The smoke was still thick while debris was still falling back down to the ground from the explosions, indicating the short time between the explosion and the clone rushing into the smoke screen. The floor was even still hot from the explosions, this was evident as the clone could feel it radiating up from the floor, passing his sandals and warming his feet akin to the heat given off by a small campfire. Quickly running through the screen the clone would reach the area it had just seen Sanosuke speared by what seemed to be paper spikes.

His breath became more rapid as he looked down at the blood splatters where he had expected to see the body of Sanosuke, either charred or if lucky only slightly singed. Taking a quickly heavy inhale the clone would turn on it's heals as it heard the sound of sandals hitting the ground. Rushing toward the sound he had heard only moments before, hoping it was the man he had saw attack Sanosuke.

The true Akio had already found himself on the edge of the building looking down at the smoke screen. He had taken this position the moment the clone had noticed the smoke, making sure the man could not escape without one of the two seeing him making a run for it. By now his checks were wet with tears as he swallowed once more, wiping one eye at a time so as to always keep one on the smoke screen.

WC: 931
Chakra: 82/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Tee

Tee

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:30 pm

See I'm drunk right now but i'll be posting later
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:37 am

ooc:

Moments ago, this young shinobi had cast a die and right now, the results were ready to be seen. He had tossed a coin into the air and be it head or tail, the answer was ready to be shown. Had the man made it out of this alive was the question that was running through his mind as he leapt off from the tree at his fastest speed. The series of attacks and explosion had occurred in no five seconds. The tree he jumped off from was only ten metres away from the explosion scene but it was always very tall that the explosion that had occurred below would only scratch the stem of the great tree that stood in the market of kirigakure. It took only a second for him to reach the scene that was now clearing from the explosion of the smoke due to his speed. The young genin walked in not minding the ground that was trying to cool. His sandals were of course made for a reason and even if they would burn due to this ground, it would take some time for that to happen. Tora looked down and all he could see was destruction or was it victory? The bad man that had the paper ability had not enough time to escape from the explosion and he was caught up in it. He even suffered most of the damage seeing as he fell over the other dead uchiha thereby protecting him a little but what use was it seeing as both men were now dead. Tora had no ties to the uchiha but he was at least glad that he had avenged one of his own. The deed was done and these two bodies, he was taking to the council regardless of what anybody tried to say to him. He was the sole witness of all that happened and even if he did not care for the praise he would get for killing the paper man, he still would not want someone to claim his kill so he was doing it on his own and in his own way.

He looked to the side and among the rubbles were two manageable wheels that supported a flat wood placed on them. He placed the two bodies on this object and started to wheel them out of the scene. Those who managed to look were shivering at the sight of what Thorah had done but this young genin would still remain vigilant. It wasn’t finished until it was finished.

Cp: 100
Exit.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Reaching the smoke Akio's clone would rush into the cloud seeing as the explosion had dispersed the smoke screen with the help of time. Being slightly late to the party he would get there just in time to see another young shinobi loading two bodies onto a cart. Noticing the second body was his sensei the clone would speak out. "Hey, drop that body!" He barked just before the Genin would be able to throw the second body onto the cart.

Overcome by emotion the true Akio would rush in behind the clone, standing 10 meters behind the clone who was merely 20 meters behind the sole survivor of the fight. The blood was still fresh from the fight and the smell of the white haired shinobi's burnt flesh was still lingering in the air. Keeping on his feet the Genin would be ready to fight if he had too, but would prefer if he didn't have to do so. On the other hand he thought the possibility of the Genin running from him, although Akio knew that the other couldn't run off with the bodies since pushing the cart would hamper his speed and carrying them would even be harder on himself.

Waiting for the other young male to respond, either with an action or words Akio's clone would reach for a single senbon which he held between his finger with his hand hidden in his pouch. While the true Akio would begin kneading chakra so he would be ready to preform a jutsu if the time called for it, but for now he would not make a move and would simply hope for the Genin to be reasonable with him. As they were standing there Akio would be blocking the other's exit from leaving the street, which was completely blocked by building the whole way up and down and the only two exits were about 100 meters in front of Akio which would give Akio enough time to chase or attack the Genin if he were to flee. While the second exit was the one right behind him and the clone, which were both blocking in with their bodies and would keep the other from fleeing without engaging at least one if not both of them.

WC: 378
Chakra: 82/100
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:50 pm

This post is to explain that my exit is valid and Akio can no longer attempt to attack me because I have already left the scene with the bodies.

How?
Thread Interception Rules
You are allowed to intercept someone's exit in an open thread if the exit post is the most recent post that person made and 12 hours has passed by since then. However, the number of people intercepting has to be equal to the number of people left in the thread.

This ^ simply means that you can only intercept my exit if twelve hours has passed and I have not posted elsewhere but that is not the case.
I made a new topic and posted within the twelve hours required thereby making the new topic my most recent post so in all honesty, I'm long gone from this scene with my goodies according to the site rules..

Most recent post- https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t552-to-do-listpriv

If you still won't accept, an admin should rule over this but its pretty much clear that I'm correct here.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 pm

I'm sorry, but I would like to have an admin ruling. That rule is a absurd considering that would mean anyone could negate being intercepted from an exit just by writing a starter for the next thread and just having it on hand right after posting their exit. Then they can post literally a minute later in a new thread and no one would be able to stop them from exiting.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:03 am

Ok so seeing as logic comes into play, with the clone being able to catch up to Dray because dray has to load 2 bodies and pull them on his little cart, the clone would logically be able to stop the exit. You can't exit during this situation, logic implies that
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Tora sighed at the mess that had enveloped the once beautiful market. Broken and burnt pieces of wood laying around, even a fruit shop had blown up in the explosion and the precious fruits that the shop owner had used his money to buy were scattered around the place plus several other broken bottles from shop stores. The explosion had sure covered a large area but Tora did not feel guilty at all since no villager was hurt. It was the price they had to pay so Tora could get rid of the paper man. He did not try to avenge the dead uchiha out of love or affection but he acted based on his instincts. He knew about his hate for people long ago but he had tried to live a life on the opposite side of his true personality but there were times when the shades of his past reflected in his present life due to whatever events that were enough to trigger it and this right here had made him put on his care free attitude thus why he had attacked on a large scale to destroy more than enough.

As Tora heaved the second body which was that of the dead uchiha and attempted to place it on the cart, he heard foot steps coming his way and he was prepared for whatever was to come but the events that would follow would only explain his need to ignore the interruption cos he had work to do. From the distance, the person looked like a young male and yes he was and a pretty dumb one too. As the boy approached, he yelled “Hey drop that..” but could not finish his sentence as he tripped on the many fruit peels on the floor and fell face flat on the ground to meet with the two inches long nail that was sticking out of a broken and partially burnt wood. His face was punctured straight by the nail that was looking up and he might have been lucky to escape with his eyes but the blood that gushed out of the face and unto the floor was much. Following behind the first victim was another young boy who was the exact same as the first victim and it appeared that the first one was a clone. Was this young boy intending on fighting Tora because why would he send a clone forward or was he trying out the clone jutsu. Even if he planned on fighting, why would he make a clone and then appear behind it to reveal himself, the purpose of the clone jutsu was to confuse the opponent but anyway Tora did not have time for this as he dropped the body in his hand onto the cart. “I have better things to do..” he would say to the boy that was thirty meters in front of him having taking note of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:36 am

An explosion went off in the village, reinforcements are being sent. An NPC jounin will arrive within 3 turns (6 posts each).
May the odds be ever in your favor.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:08 am

Seeing the clone stumble and fall the clone would think fast and quickly bring his hands up to catch himself. While he would catch himself the nails would skewer his left hand. Quickly reacting to the pain the clone would shoot up, tearing his hand free as he got to his feet, glad he had got up without tripping on anything else. Watching carefully as the boy turned and placed Sanosuke's corpse on the wagon Akio would realize he had no plans to let Akio have the corpse or at least that's how Akio considered it. Considering the Genin mentioned better things he had to do before even looking up at Akio. Not willing to risk losing Sanosuke's body the Uchiha would quickly slap his hands together in a seal, the bird seal. Which he would form in a forth of a second, leaving the Genin with a very short window to react to anything.

Forming the seal in such a short time the other Genin would only have a forth of a second to distance himself from Akio's jutsu. Which would be difficult since they were only thirty meters apart and the jutsu covered a hundred meter area around Akio. If caught in the jutsu the Genin would see the sky turn an inky black as it quickly bled to the horizon before seeping into the ground and shooting toward the target's feet. This would happen in a matter of only a mere second as the gummy ink walls would cling to anything they touched.

Caught in the genjutsu the Genin would only see the blackness of the ink box. Not able to hear or see anything else around him, in the real world or even the genjutsu illusion. If any part of the boy's body would touch the surface of the ink it would be unable to escape, although if they didn't touch it they were still trapped in the box and it would soon begin to fill with the sticky black liquid. While in the reality the Genin would be unable to move as he was stuck in a trance, whether he fell or remained standing would depend apon the boy's will power.

If the boy somehow managed to escape the genjutsu somehow Akio and his injured clone would be quick to react, but careful enough not to slip on anything. Both grabbing a Kunai and readying themselves, but that was only if this boy was able to somehow escape the genjutsu.

However no matter what a wicked grin would stretch across Akio's face as he felt the rush of fighting. Even though he hadn't done anything physical knowing he would be able to test his abilities in combat gave the young Uchiha a sense of pride. To a point he almost forgot about the death of his Sensei, but the sad experience was still fresh even if Akio had placed it in the back of his mind for now.

WC: 493
Total: 1,802
Chakra: 62/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:16 am

What Tora had seen happen was quite unusual for a clone. It possessed an ample amount of speed to sustain itself in mid air during the fall thereby avoiding being stabbed in the face by the sharp nail that was looking up to it rather the nail gracefully skewered its hand and yet the clone did not disperse like any other. It appeared to be a special type of clone and this was something that Tora would have to deal with so basically he was going to be fighting two persons if need be. Who was this boy and what did he want? Was he an accomplice of the paper man? Had he come out of hiding once he saw that his partner was dead? His actions were all too suspicious and Tora could not just give in to this. He knew how precious the sharingan was and definetly, this dead uchiha must have possessed one in his life time and Tora knew the havoc it could cause if someone else laid his or her hands on it. He was a genin but not a dumb one. He had read books and having travelled through the five shinobi nations, he knew most of what there is to a sharingan but here he was possessing only one tomoe of the sharingan and playing the good guy. He was always quiet within the village therefore he was not really known by anyone even though he saw most people from his storey building apartment. He preferred to be alone other than let others piss him off and end up getting hurt. He tried his best to socialize few times but some things are just meant to happen thus why he has the not too warm or cold aura glowing around him. He was simply unpredictable.

What now was the thing he was preparing for. The young boy did not look like somebody that would back down. His intentions were definetly against Tora’s own and there was no way Tora was going to let him get either of this bodies. The bodies were already set unto the cart and with his right feet, he pushed the cart backwards as the little thing wheeled about twenty meters back due to the force Tora exerted on it. Tora placed a hand on the justice as he looked straight as what the boy would do as he readied his own legs ready to move at any time. From the distance, Tora saw the boy bringing his hands together and he knew he was going to perform a jutsu. They were thirty meters apart and his speed was not going to make it on time. Even if it did, the boy’s clone was still there to deal with so he would just have to wait for what was to come. The boy brought his hands together to form the tori seal, bird. That was all that Tora saw and suddenly, everything went completely black. He looked to his left and right but he could see nothing. He noticed that the darkness on the floor seemed to be in liquid form like an ink or something in that category but what mattered was that it was closing in and it was about thirty meters in radius away from him. He closed his eyes for just a second as he quickly analyzed everything. The fight, the explosion, the dead bodies, the clone, the boy, the seal.. the seal, he thought as he opened his eyes. The then figured that the boy was playing mind games but the boy seemed to have picked the wrong opponent seeing as Tora was well versed in the genjutsu arts even though he was not perfect yet.

Tora reached for his pouch to take out a kunai and stab himself with it but before he could do so, the sticky black liquid on the floor clutched his feet and began to crawl up his legs. He tried to struggled but the liquid continued up his thigh. He had to admit that this genjutsu was a strong one but was he going to go down this way? Was he really going to lose to a boy who was probably younger than him? This was not going to happen but how was he supposed to get out of this? In reality, Tora was losing it and suddenly he fell to the floor but this mighty fall was what saved him. The moment his body hit the floor, Tora screamed out in reality at the pain that was inflicted on him. His thigh was bleeding slowly and it was due to a long piece of nail that was driven into it as he fell down. The explosion that occurred earlier had caused pieces of wood to be ripped apart and their nails sticking out in the open. This pain had broken him out of the illusion and he was indeed grateful to it but the pain would die down slowly once he pumped adrenaline into his body. For him to have placed Tora under a genjutsu this effective and from such a range, it was certain that genjutsu was his specialty. Whatever happens, if he does find himself anywhere other than this battle field then it would be pretty much clear that it was another one of the boy’s mind games.

Tora got up from the floor and felt the back of his leg as he yanked the nail out of it. He did not waste not a single second in bringing his hands together to form the ram, snake and tiger hand seal in a second and half as two clones of himself appeared all with duplicated items on Tora even though they cannot use it. He knew the flaws of the basic clone tech but the odds seemed to be in his favour. First, the weather was not bright at all and second the mist of the village almost made it appear like it would rain so in short there were no visible shadows. He took to the top of a building on his right which was only ten meters above ground and one clone did the same too as the remaining clone charged straight to the center at the boy’s clone. With the clones moving at the same speed as Tora which was 12m/s, once they covered a ten meter distance, Tora would toss a smoke bomb in the direction of the boy that was now twenty meters away as the smoke would envelope a twenty five meter radius from Tora’s position forward as he and the clones would continue in to cover ten more meters and from up leaving only ten metres between the boy and Tora, he would form the snake, ram, monkey, boar, horse and tiger hand seal in six seconds where the smoke bomb would still be active as he would expel a large orb of fire in the direction that the boy is or where he would go as his eyes would be fixed on him. The orb of fire would move at a speed of 26m/s giving the boy no time at all to react. He asked for it and he was getting it. There was nothing he could defend himself with unless he possessed some other sort of jutsu. His clone was not close enough to jump in the way of the fire so what was going to be the boy’s fate?

CP: 87
jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:28 am

Grinning widely Akio and his clone watch as Thorah was trapped in the gen. The clone keeping an eye on reality while Akio was witnessing the genjutsu he had successfully trapped the Genin within. Chuckling softly as he saw the ink snag the boy's foot before he could reach his pouch. Then his grin would widen seeing the boy helplessly struggle against the ink that held his foot firmly to the floor.

The clone however would notice the genin about to fall and would dart toward him in an attempt to stop him from hitting the ground too hard, seeing as he knew pain could negate genjutsu. Only being ten meters from the boy when he started running he would be able to reach him in time to stop the fall, although the clone would be in too much of a rush and his unsure footing would throw him off. Slipping on a piece wood the clone would cannonball into the one he was looking to help, but quite the opposite would result from it. While he did stop him from falling and hitting the nails that would meet his leg the clone hit Thorah going eight meters a second and the first thing to hit the ground would be the boy's head. While this would not be enough to kill him what it hit would. The boy's head would smack down with full force on a cluster of three two inch long nails that were on one of the stray boards.

The piece of wood would skitter across the ground stopping just short of Akio's sandals as the clone would find itself lying on top of a now dead Genin The genjutsu would abruptly stop as Akio realized what had happen do to the blood that would be leaking from the back of the Genin's head if the spikes had impaled him. Although if he did in fact happen to escape his fate, something that was unlikely seeing as he would be within the gen up until the point his head hit the nails.

If the boy had managed to escape his death at the clone's mistake Akio would ready himself to respond to the boy's next actions. Although he would surely be stunned by the injury and would have to deal with the clone who would hold him down with all his force.

On the other hand if the Genin had died, which Akio would have the clone check to make sure by checking for a pulse and any signs of breathing, Akio would slowly walk over to the body. Once near he would notice the Uchiha crest on the boy's collar as he sighed softly, gently closing the boy's eyes as he would nod. The clone then picking up the body and placing it on the cart along with the other two. After such Akio would have the clone push it out the gate and along the long walk it would take to reach the house Sanosuke had allowed him to stay at.

While his clone would be rolling the cart along Akio would be following it, although at a distance of around a hundred meters in the nearby forest trees. This would give him enough cover from anyone not blatantly looking for him while the clone would continue leaving with the bodies. Using the clone as a scout as he pushed the cart Akio would keep his post within the trees waiting for the bodies to arrive at the house. With the bodies stowed away in the house Akio would have the clone return the cart as he cleaned up the scene to the best of his ability. Which wasn't too good a job seeing as the damage from the explosion was too great to hide.

WC: 630
Total: 2,432
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:38 am

I demand a ruling from an admin.

In reality, Tora was losing it and suddenly he fell to the floor but this mighty fall was what saved him.

It states above that Tora fell down suddenly and suddenly = instantly. 8m/s isn't enough to stop that but if the admin says it is, then I shall continue with my post.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:54 am

Would just like to add that it is stated the clone is 10 meters away and with it's speed moves 8 metes a second. On top of this tripping would accelerate him even more from the momentum. Meaning it would get there in less than 1.25 seconds. Which falling without any previous movement would have no momentum behind it other than gravity and therefore Thorah's character's fall wouldn't have enough force behind it to actually fall quickly.

Last edited by Akio Uchiha on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Sort it out between the two of you. I told you that if I needed to rule on every single post in this topic it's voided, either RP with honor or kill each other with dishonor. If I were to collapse and fall straight down with my legs giving in, it would happen in about a second's time. That's all I'm gonna say. Sort it out, this is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:07 am

ooc:
In reality, the boy’s clone had actually made a move while Tora was in the genjutsu and falling too. The clone sprung forward as if it was trying to stop Tora from falling. The boy must have figured out that pain could break Tora out of his genjutsu so the clone was sent to stop him from falling. The clone being as clumsy as ever made the first mistake that it had made the first time it tried to approached Tora. This time, he tripped and was sent forward towards Tora. The force of the push was so strong that as the clone hit Tora’s falling body, its head hit Tora’s jaw as the young uchiha felt the pain surge through his body. For about two days, the young shinobi had been having an issue of a toothache that mostly attacked him at night and this stupid clone had just triggered that pain by hitting his jaw o hard. The moment he awoke to reality by breaking out of the genjutsu due to that pain, he saw the clone atop him and they were literally in mid air with Tora’s back that would fall to the ground in a matter of second. With his top speed, he spun around with the clone now below him and he above. In the process of turning, he grabbed the clone by the throat and made sure to smack it into the ground as the clone’s heart was pierced through a short stake in the ground that happened to be the wooden foundation of a blown up shop. The clone bled and and poofed away as Tora looked in the direction of the boy that was about thirty five meters away. “What do you want with the bodies!” Tora asked out loud as he kept an eye on the cart of bodies that was fifteen meters behind him.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:45 am

Watching his clone fly at around ten meters a second and head butting the Genin right in the jaw as he would spring to life. Seeing the boy had been released from the genjutsu Akio would growl in frustration not even realizing the clone was in danger as the boy slammed the clone's body onto a wooden stake. Dispersing the clone with a puff as the blood spurted from the wound onto Tora's face.

Watching carefully as his opponent turned to face him. Although something not intended had happened, he asked what Akio wanted with the bodies. "The Uchiha was my Sensei while the white haired one was a close friend, basically a brother to me." Sighing the young Uchiha would swallow and sniffle as he tried to not cry. While he was telling the truth about Sanosuke being his Sensei he was lying about the other one being a close friend he figured he would be able to pull off the lie seeing as his emotions were true. A single tear would stream down Akio's cheek as the tear dripped from the end of his chin, falling to the floor.

Whipping his eyes one at a time as he held his gaze toward Tora the boy would sigh once more. "I only ask that you let me take them with me. You have no reason to take them from me, you've done enough already." While he would stay alert ready to react to any assault Tora might launch Akio's cheeks would be flushed by his sorrow and his eyes were running with tears.

WC: 264
Total: 2,696
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:30 am

The young boy identified the dead uchiha as his sensei and the other white haired man as his friend. The young boy then put on a dramatic scene as tears streamed down his eyes but Tora was moved by none of that. At the moment, his heart was dark and tears of a young boy was not enough to stop that. It was believable that the dead uchiha was his brother because how else would he know that the dead person was an uchiha and definitely this young boy was an uchiha too. Having known good and bad, lies and truth since a very tender age, the boy’s tears would not hide the fact that he was lieing about the white haired man. The moment he said that the white haired man was his brother, there was a rest in his voice and the feeling of if his lie would be accepted by Tora. The reason why the boy’s brother would try to kill his sensei was disturbing and it only proved to be stupid. Also, why the boy was lieing about the white haired man being his brother was giving Tora something to think about. If truly the white haired man was this boy’s brother then he would surely know that the uchiha was the boy’s sensei and he would not have tried to kill him. Tora was there when the whole fight broke out and he was not dumb not to notice the truth. It was even clear that this white haired man did not give a shit about the shinobi of the mist village due to how he had engaged the uchiha and the way in which he killed him. He did not injure him bluntly rather he made sure that his body was poked in a thousand places so that saving him would be almost impossible. Tora was sorry for the boy because his lie had not passed.

“I plan on taking both bodies to the council but here you are claiming that they both belong to you. If this black haired man is your sensei, then you have no rights to him because surely he would have his own family and your lie about the white haired man did not go through with me at all. I am not so easy to fool because of what I have experienced in this world. Even if I let you have the body of your sensei, this white haired man is coming with me because he is the culprit. Make your decision now.” Dray would say while jumping fifteen meters backwards to where the cart was.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:05 am

Sighing once more Akio would let out a soft growl. Tears were still slowly streaming down his face Akio would hold his composure. "Fine...but I did not lie about him being my Sensei. That being said I WILL be taking his body with him." He made it quite clear that he was set on taking Sanosuke's body with him and would see to it that he tried his best to get the man's body in his possession. "Now I will be taking him home with me and see to it that his body is taken care of."

Having drown that the man was okay with such a thing Akio would summon another one of his clones without forming a single handseal. Although he would wait for Tora to respond to what he said before acting with the clone. Although he didn't show it he was feeling low on chakra and was not sure if he could create another clone. That being said he also did not want to carry the body by himself seeing as it would leave him open to the other's attack should he decide to stab Akio in the back.

WC: 184
Total: 2,880
Chakra: 44/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:37 am

Tora was correct in believing that the young boy was lieing about the white haired man but there seemed to be some truth in what he had said about his sensei. Either way, a fight had happened in the market and two people were killed. That was all that mattered. Tora had no more business here. The genin still full of chakra and stamina would pick up the body of the white haired man and place it over his shoulder. The body now looked lighter as the man did not seem to have any physical build. Anyway, he would leave the dead uchiha to the young boy as he would leave the scene.

CP:100
EXIT with Tee's body.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:53 am

Watching for awhile as the other boy laid the body over his should Akio would nod to the clone as it moved over to the cart and hoisted the lifeless body over his shoulder. Taking the lead Akio would walk out the village gate, the clone following behind them as they headed toward the forest beside the village. Tears would silently stream down Akio's cheeks as both figures walked through the forest. While Akio was a bit upset he couldn't get away with both of the bodies he was content for the most part. At least as content as he could be as he was followed by a clone carrying his Sensei's dead body back to his Sensei's vacant house.

WC: 120
Total: 3,000
Chakra: 44/100

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2