Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Senju Garden [P] I_vote_lcapSenju Garden [P] I_voting_barSenju Garden [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Senju Garden [P] I_vote_lcapSenju Garden [P] I_voting_barSenju Garden [P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Senju Garden [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Senju Garden [P] Empty
PostSubject: Senju Garden [P]   Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:34 am

A change of pace, for the time being. Yogensha was not, perhaps to the surprise of some, training today; he was taking a break, strolling idly through some of the more visually pleasing areas of the village. At present he found himself at a small park area, a few sitting benches scattered here and there along a few of the stone paths that wound themselves through the decorative and exotic gardens of the location. The entrance to the decorative place, very near to which the young man had planted himself, opened up to a large street within the village, a well-traveled market bustling just a few blocks down. Gen turned his gaze away from the slow drift of the people moving about the street and instead looked back to the garden.

I was a pretty thing, with delicate flowers blooming in small, overly manicured beds and a few decoratively bent trees sprouting up along the polished stone walkways. At the heart of the whole affair rested a pond, small an clear and with what was once a large boulder resting at the back of it, the stone having long ago been chiseled and polished into a beautiful homage to the Senju clan. The Senju tended the garden and many said that it was this fact that lead to the astounding beauty of the place. For now Gen thought not about why it was lovely.

A wind blew, carrying with it a slight chill. The surface of the pond rippled. Gen pulled the small cup of tea to his mouth and took a sip. The day, while not cold, was also not warm, the sun having retreated behind a seemingly infinite cover of clouds since the prior night. It had rained the night before and the day now smelled of dampness and new growths. Gen shook his hand a bit, letting the sleeve of his white jacket fall down to his fingertips, his opposite hand still cradling the mug of tea close to his chest. He exhaled a shallow breath and looked to the leaves of the trees, outlined on a background of marbled silver, wishing that every day could be as overcast as this one.

Spoiler:
Words: 365 | 365
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Senju Garden [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Garden [P]   Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:25 pm

notes. Exit
words. 904 | 1269
chakra. 500 | 500

After a time spent waiting, Yogensha began to grow bored. Sure, the day was nice and the weather fair, but it was not currently in the process of holding his attention for very long at all. He looked around the small clearing, the place mostly abandoned in the rather dreary day, and realized that he had been sitting there for a rather long time. He stood, stretching lightly, as he looked around once more, his eyes eventually traveling up to the lovely sky above. He watched the clouds move for a time, a light rain sending a few drops to his brow, before moving alone. He fished around in the pockets of the jacket he wore, pulling out a single, small card, emblazoned only with a blank wax seal and a name.

The card held the name of yet another man whose life required ending. The organization which paid him quite often and most handsomely had not called on him a whole lot as of late but now it seemed that were once more again in need of a man of his particular skills and such and so he thought it best to get on his way. He was of course in no particular way obligated to obey their commands but, alas, he needed the money and of course the renown that he received was always a nice thing as well. Of course, he was not given a great deal of renown personally for most everyone in the land had no idea it was him. In fact, no one in the land save for the singular person who gave him his individual missions knew that it was him who did this, and even then a different person gave him each mark, ensuring that no one could say for certain that it was him that had been doing these things. However, he did receive a great amount of renown when people spoke of the assassinating specter that killed these men and woman, and Gen took a certain level of pride in knowing that it was him that had done all of these things and even more pride when he knew that no one actually knew this was him.

And so he left, departing from his seating place and moving along to finish up the mission that he had been given, thinking already of the money that it would net him. He didn’t exactly require the money as his family and clan owned the whole of the village and even so he himself had a large salary for his work within the village, but the extra spending cash was always a nice thing for him to have and he enjoyed having it as well. He did not really buy that much stuff but when he did it was nice to know that he of course did not actually need to wait for money or go and find any, rather safe in the assumption that he already had the cash required to make payment on whatever goods or services it was that he desired. So the added income was not necessary but of course was much appreciated.

The request this time around for the mission that he was just about to complete for the organization for which he worked as of right now was a bit of a strange and perhaps odd one. Usually the people were extremely high profile but it turned out that this one was not so much. The man in question this time was a man with no family who owned a huge swath of land just outside the village and lived a few miles out of the town proper. If Gen recalled correctly it seemed that he had refused to sell this land to the village even at exorbitant prices and as such the village had found itself in a rather difficult position as it would be unable to further bolster its defenses and one could never fully tell what exactly would come of such a dangerous event. Gen assumed that the death of the man would result in the village absorbing his assets and that perhaps this had something to do with his need to die but of course this speculation was not really his place.

He moved on then, passing out of one of the village gates and moving along a mostly abandoned pathway that would lead him to the house of the man. The path was entirely abandoned today because it was rather gloomy and had been raining on and off throughout the day and of course the day itself was drawing to a bit of a close as the sun moved ever closer down to the horizon of the earth. Night had not yet fallen but the overall darkness of even the mid day sun had discouraged many people from traveling and those who it did not discourage were discouraged by the drizzle and downpour.

Upon his arrival, he found the light of the home on, a few candles burning here and there. What he assumed to be the man in question bobbed about in the window, moving around his kitchen as he likely was preparing his midday meal. A short sting of silent seals and a jet of pressurized water did him in, cleaving the house in two, and ensuring that the dark haired assassin, merrily back on his way to the village.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Senju Garden [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Garden [P]   Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:59 pm

notes. Exit
words. 319 | 300
chakra. 500 | 500

Spoiler:

On his way to return from his latest mission of assassination, the man known most commonly by the simple name of Yogensha but who went most often by the nickname or moniker of Gen thought back for a bit about some of the things that he had done in the past, back to some of the times he had spent as a genin and how quickly he had advanced. Though he had not advanced of course by simply being powerful or a genius he still had to prove himself and thus ended up completing a seemingly endless array of missions and such which was quite annoying as he recalled.

His memories brought him back to all of the nonsense of time that he had spent during his time as a genin and how he was so often made to care for children all of the time. Having very little to do and with the council being quite uninterested in his life particularly before he was promoted to anything higher than that of a status of a lowly genin he was made to go to the daycare and basically do the job of a lot of the people there but without the benefit of him being paid for it unlike the other people who were working there.

He recalled one time in particular in which a young girl who had run away and who was very obnoxious. She spent a lot of time running to places to hid and then whenever the boy Gen would approach she would cry out to anyone near and say that he was bullying her and they would then go on to chase him away. This continued for a while until he finally managed to force her into a non crowded area and then capture her and return her to the daycare. He sighed with his memories, realizing how much he hated that simpler time.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Senju Garden [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Garden [P]   Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 am

notes. Exit
words. 1222 | 1200
chakra. 500 | 500

Spoiler:

Rising early, the young man of Yogensha would move slowly through his regular morning routine. He had no particular rush on this day and thus found no particular reason for moving quickly through his rising ritual. He laid in bed for some time, blankets strewn about his body at random, pillows flooding the area near his head. When finally he roused himself from the mattress, he paced slowly through the house, caught in an indifference or inability to decide between showering first and then eating or eating and then showering. After an embarrassingly long time of indecision, he finally settled on staving off the decision by brushing his teeth. Unfortunately, once he had finished with this part of his morning routine, he found that he had done nothing but delayed the inevitable decision. Already finding himself in the room of his bathroom, he simply decided to shower so as to save the few moments that it would take to leave the room only to eventually return. The drop off or better yet even the rendezvous that he had to go through in order to acquire his money and what not from the organization was not a difficult time by any means and in fact it almost never way difficult at all and had become increasingly more difficult the more often it was that he went about going to do all of the missions and stuff for them that he so often did and so he simply went about to meet the person that he was supposed to meet and confirm the kill which even now had spread like wildfire through the village and surrounding countryside the day of course being the next day after he had removed the threat. And so the word had spread and this was of course aided by the fact that no one had seen him do it but had only found the dead person long after he had died and so people began to assume that it was once again the ghost that had done it and that ghost was of course Gen though no one knew that of course. And so it proved helpful that he had such a reputation so that it would allow people to spin wild fantasies and such and always attribute it to what had become something like an alternate persona and so he rarely had to prove himself to his employers.

And so he had dropped off his mark and then go down back to return to his home and whatnot and do whatever it was that he was going to want to do at a later time. He had of course then found within his home another note though this one was just like every other note that he had gotten in that it was made of a nice and expensive looking kind of thick paper upon which was the customary name that was to relate to a person that he was going to have to take the life of. The other part on it was the portion that he was very familiar with and that was a very pale and magical purple seal which had been placed onto the card and which he was going to reveal to have been made as an indication of the proper nature of the whole thing that was of course his mark. Because this whole seal was normal and real and what not he knew that it was accurate and true and so he would then have to go do it.

However this was quite possibly the very and final last of the assassination contracts that he would be taking from this whole thing here because of course the village was on the way to changing and there may of course be much less room for his assassination contracts though he did not really thing that this would be the case because the village would likely always have enemies and what not and so he would probably always be able to ply his skills and what not. No he was much more concerned with the organization for which he worked a lot of the time and a good portion of his time in the village because it was more probable that there would be more of a problem with the security and what not because it was of course very possible and probable because Ryujin may of course want to add lots of more of defense and what not so that the village would be safer and it may become less simple to go on as moving freely and what not so that he would have a harder time remaining anonymous in his coming and goings and actions and such.

The man in question that needed to be killed was another bit of an odd one not because he was not actually interesting but because he was actually rather not interesting in any real what. He seemed like he did not have very much of a great deal of political power or anything like that and he didn’t even have that much land and what ever but it did seem that he was in possession of a of a rather large sum of money for he was a rather talented and proficient young fighter in an underground fighting club and ring. Odd of course to say that the organization would even care about this person at all but even stranger to realize that perhaps they would of course want him to be killed for some kind of unforeseeable gain but of course as was the norm this was not actually the place of Gen to speculate.

He wove a few seals and then created a clone of himself which he garbed in a traveling cloak and in a large and most furry hat which almost entirely obscured the comical face that he had and so the clone went out the place where this young man lived all by himself totally alone and generally without any sort of comfort whatsoever. Odd choice of his since he apparently had a rather large and perhaps even vast sum of money but perhaps his life perhaps his life style did not allow for any sort of real or particular sort of social or personal life. Gen simply shrugged more or less and continued on his path to go on and do this deed that he was about to.

The clone entered into the man’s house through the front door and doubtlessly looked totally suspicion but due to the random hour no one bothered to stop him since it would simply look that a fan was knocking on the door and then went in. The man went to off and find the man who was inside of the house and to locate him within his own home. The clone found the fighter as he stood around near his kitchen looking like he was going to go about eating something but unfortunately for him no food would enter his body every again and so the clone would simply explode violently destroying the man and even collapsing the house around him.  The clone never bothered to reform and the real form of Gen would have returned off to the village to go about and continue on to his regular day.

made by sei

Last edited by Will on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Senju Garden [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Garden [P]   Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:12 pm

notes. Exit
words. 727 | 600
chakra. Irrelevant

LOL LOOK AT THESE:
Sitting alone in his own personal garden which was furnished with so many of the nice trees and stuff and many flowers and things Gen was simply hanging out not really doing a whole lot of anything at all really but just sitting around and enjoying the nature. He did not of course keep the garden himself for he had no time to do that though he did occasionally grow a few flowers or other plants to keep himself busy and occupied sometimes for he did to an extent enjoy nature even though his amazing control over the nature itself allowed him to kind of devalue the whole process of growing and time spent in growing seasons for he could simply grow things instantly if he so desired.

And so he was simply sitting in the gardens perhaps resting and just hanging out when a memory came to his mind and he thought back to some of the old missions he had done and how foolish and utterly silly they seemed and how he could not in any way what so every at all in any way figure out how on earth he was ever had been paid for any of these nonsense missions for he could not fathom where this money could even have come from because some of the things he had done were so foolish and seemingly useless that certainly no one would willingly spend their hard earned money their hard earned money to actually pay him to go off and do something so silly as the things which he had done being of course they in the distant past for he did not so much do things like that any longer no not at all.

His memories of those times came rushing back to him slowly in a slow manner that was not a fast manner but rather a somewhat slow one though not so slow as to take forever of course. And so he was currently in the very process as of right now in this time period thinking back to some of his prior experiences which happened not now but rather long ago in the past when he was yet still young and what not and so he had not been quite as harsh in regards to the foolishness of the missions as he perhaps could have been and so he simply thought back to them an recalled them though he was totally devoid of the normal amounts of good happy thoughts or nostalgia that normally accompanied such thoughts for his memories were not terribly or extremely fond rather he simply could recall them in full clarity but without any real sentiment what so ever for they had been so utterly meaningless.

The first he had done was so silly and nonsensical that he could hardly handle it because he was supposed to go to an elderly woman’s house and do some things around the house that she wanted him to do like hang out and talk and eat some cookies but he was not really paid for this one so it seemed less ridiculous though how it became even a mission was totally a mystery to him because the village was foolish to even assign a ninja to hanging out with a random grandmother who was upset that she didn’t see her grandchildren as often as she’d like. The second one that he had done was a little more reasonable as he had to go to a local ramen shop and pick up one of their delivery orders before going on out to the place it was meant to be ending up at and then deliver it and he even got to keep the tip as payment which was quite nice and over all the mission seemed silly but wasn’t a complete in it absurdity because at least there was some money being made.

Coming back from his reverie Gen would pass a hand over the knives of a throwing nature that he had with him and pass upon them each a simple seal which would allow him to have the seals upon the very blade itself which was highly beneficial as it would allow him to transport himself to them at any time should he so chose for this was of course the power of his technique and ability.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Senju Garden [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Garden [P]   Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 7:52 pm

Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senju Garden [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Garden [P]   Senju Garden [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senju Garden [P]