Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Jutsus (_) - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Jutsus (_) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Jutsus (_) - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Jutsus (_) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

My Jutsus (_)

Go down 
+3
Dray
Neah Senju
Horus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Horus wrote:
Name: Enrai Katto- Distant Thunder Cutting
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: Niou Hat Range
Handseals: Monkey, Tiger, Ram
Speed: Niou Hat Speed+15
Description: Enrai Katto sees Horus utilize his Niou Hat in order to attack one or multiple opponents at once. The user will form the necessary hand seals while using the Hat's ability to channel Chakra, and give it the lightning element. The hat will then generate Raiton Chakra resembling a disk or Frisbee flying through the air, or otherwise. The raiton Chakra will then expand outwardly from the hat while still connected it, making the hat even larger. The ratiton Chakra expands by 6 meters around the hat. The hat spins violently, while not only cutting but also stunning the opponent. What this does is make the hat even more potent during its attacks, while also speeding it up. The user can generate this lightning Chakra even while the hat is mid flight, or prior to be hurled or otherwise. The technique itself also has defensive and offensive applications.
"Make it so you can only apply this effect when touching the hat please."
Name: Niou Kagebunshi no Jutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 50 Meters
Handseals:  Rat → Dog → Boar → Snake → Tiger
Speed: Hat Speed
Description: The user will first call upon his Niou hat and sent it flying towards the opponent(s) meanwhile forming the necessary hand seal. Or even form the hand seals necessary and then send the hat flying, whether by being hurled or simply manipulated by the user. The user will then cause the hat to create up to 50 shadow clones of the hat itself, very similar to the Shuriken Kagebunshin Jutsu. Except the number is far less in this instance. The shadow clone hats can be used to attack the opponent for one turn before they disperse and return to the one solitary hat.
"Approved."
Name: Fuuin Kujo no Jutsu- Seal Destruction Technique
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Range: Self to 40 Meters
Handseals: Tiger, Dragon, Monkey, Boar, Tiger
Speed: 80
Description: The seal destruction technique is used to undo or disrupt other seals in the area. The user can utilize the technique via a sealing tag placed on their person. The tag will have a specific sealing formula attached to it. This tag activates itself when another Fuuinjutsu is used against the user, which then disrupts/cancels the seal and in turn will undo its effect. The user can also use the Jutsu in such a way as to undo fuuinjutsu seals in a wider area around himself. This means one can cancel seals design to activate once certain perquisites are met. It is a very potent sealing formula. The user must spend the same amount of Chakra as the seal(s) that is being undone.  
"I'm gonna have to deny this one. Simply because fuinjutsu is touched based, the major weakness of fuinjutsu and the universal one basically. Another reason is because Five Elements Unseal could only unseal one seal at a time and is S ranked (I think, A at the minimum) and required touch too. This jutsu also destroys any and all seals within a 160meter diameter, 80 meters radius as you said."

Name: HiraiKyuuzou- Thunder Surge
Range: Contact Seal
Handseals: Tiger, Ox, Boar, Monkey
Speed: 90
Description: Hiraikyuuzou sees the user form the necessary hand seals and then make contact with the target or opponent(s). Once this has been done, the seal will activate itself causing a fishnet like pattern to spread across the target immediately. The seal will then cause a powerful surge of Raiton Chakra to erupt from it, while forming a cocoon around the target. Those inside the Raiton cocoon will not only be stunned, but also fried with an implosion to finish it off, leaving the victim worse for wear.
"How could one avoid this? Because as it is you would be killing anyone by touching them. Is there a certain durability that can survive this? I'd suggest 90+ can survive it."
Name: Flying Thunder God Slash
Type: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Range: 40 Meters
Handseals: N/A
Speed: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
Description: A technique combining the use of a bladed weapon and space–time ninjutsu. The user teleports to a marked target, with weapon in hand, to instantaneously deliver a swift, devastating slash to his opponent. Because of the speed of the technique's execution, not even an individual wielding the Sharingan — a dōjutsu capable of predicting movement — has enough reaction time to defend themselves against this technique.

Requires: Flying Thunder God Jutsu..Wiki Link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Slash
"Approved."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:51 pm

First Jutsu edited.

3 Jutsu..the seal is not 80 meters, it was 40. But I've also reduced it to touch application as you so likened it to five element unsealing Jutsu. Sides, its not unheard of what the seal does.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Technique:_Sealing_Release

In any case I have edited the Jutsu and restricted it to the tag and contact application.

4th Jutsu edited also.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 2:02 pm

Horus wrote:
Name: Enrai Katto- Distant Thunder Cutting
Range: Niou Hat Range
Handseals: Monkey, Tiger, Ram
Speed: Niou Hat Speed+15
Description: Enrai Katto sees Horus utilize his Niou Hat in order to attack one or multiple opponents at once. The user will form the necessary hand seals while using the Hat's ability to channel Chakra, and give it the lightning element. This is done via touching the hat. The hat will then generate Raiton Chakra resembling a disk or Frisbee flying through the air, or otherwise. The raiton Chakra will then expand outwardly from the hat while still connected it, making the hat even larger. The ratiton Chakra expands by 6 meters around the hat. The hat spins violently, while not only cutting but also stunning the opponent. What this does is make the hat even more potent during its attacks, while also speeding it up. The technique itself also has defensive and offensive applications.

Name: Niou Kagebunshi no Jutsu
Range: 50 Meters
Handseals:  Rat → Dog → Boar → Snake → Tiger
Speed: Hat Speed
Description: The user will first call upon his Niou hat and sent it flying towards the opponent(s) meanwhile forming the necessary hand seal. Or even form the hand seals necessary and then send the hat flying, whether by being hurled or simply manipulated by the user. The user will then cause the hat to create up to 50 shadow clones of the hat itself, very similar to the Shuriken Kagebunshin Jutsu. Except the number is far less in this instance. The shadow clone hats can be used to attack the opponent for one turn before they disperse and return to the one solitary hat.

Name: Fuuin Kujo no Jutsu- Seal Destruction Technique
Range: Self-applying seal?
Handseals: Tiger, Dragon, Monkey, Boar, Tiger
Speed: 80
Description: The seal destruction technique is used to undo or disrupt other seals in the area. The user can utilize the technique via a sealing tag placed on their person. The tag will have a specific sealing formula attached to it. This tag activates itself when another Fuuinjutsu is used against the user, which then disrupts/cancels the seal and in turn will undo its effect. This means one can cancel seals design to activate once certain perquisites are met. It is a very potent sealing formula. The user must spend the same amount of Chakra as the seal(s) that is being undone.  

Name: HiraiKyuuzou- Thunder Surge
Range: Contact Seal
Handseals: Tiger, Ox, Boar, Monkey
Description: Hiraikyuuzou sees the user form the necessary hand seals and then make contact with the target or opponent(s). Once this has been done, the seal will activate itself causing a fishnet like pattern to spread across the target immediately. The seal will then cause a powerful surge of Raiton Chakra to erupt from it, while forming a cocoon around the target. Those inside the Raiton cocoon will not only be stunned, but also fried with an implosion to finish it off, leaving the victim worse for wear. Those with a durability level of 90+ can survive the attack itself, but they will be incapacitated/weakened to some degree.

Name: Flying Thunder God Slash
Type: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Description: A technique combining the use of a bladed weapon and space–time ninjutsu. The user teleports to a marked target, with weapon in hand, to instantaneously deliver a swift, devastating slash to his opponent. Because of the speed of the technique's execution, not even an individual wielding the Sharingan — a dōjutsu capable of predicting movement — has enough reaction time to defend themselves against this technique.

Requires: Flying Thunder God Jutsu..Wiki Link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Slash
Approved~
Sorry, I misread the speed as range. However that technique you provided is a game-only technique, and they're generally different than canon ones and aren't used in RP forums -generally- such as on ours.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Name: Anchored Weight Technique
Type: Juuinjutsu
Range: Contact
Handseals: Ram, Tiger, Ram, Monkey
Speed: Contact Speed
Description: The anchored weight technique sees the user apply a curse marked to the targets. And once activated with cause the target's body to become heavy and sluggish. The target will suddenly noticed that they're now ten times heavier, which reduces their speed to half of what it normally is. Their reflexes are also slower. The Jutsu can be overcome by the target by expelling 60 Chakra points. The user can of course counter this by expelling the same amount to keep a hold on the target. Thus it becomes a tug of war and the person willing to sacrifice the most Chakra will win.

Name: Crippled Finger Technique
Handseals: Ram
Speed: Contact Speed
Description: The crippled finger curse mark will see the user apply it to the target(s) and when activated, will prevent the target from forming hand seals, as every time the target attempts to do this. Their hand and fingers will move in the opposite direction. This technique is useful for catching the target off guard. This last for 2 posts before wearing off.

Name: Face Slap Technique
Handseals: Ram
Description:

The user will apply the curse mark onto the target. And when activated will see the target(s) repeatedly slap their own faces, as hard as their own strength will allow them to do. The Jutsu seems to have supplementary uses for comedic circumstances. Last for 1 turn. Unless activated again.

Name: Heavenly Water Prison Technique
Element: Water
Range: Contact/Target
Handseals: Dragon
Speed: 65
Description: The Heavenly Water prison technique will see the user apply the necessary curse mark formula. That when activated will see the target be engulfed in a sphere of water, much like the water prison technique. Inside the sphere however, the user will be bombarded by the water, as if suddenly being hit by wave after wave. The targets can be drowned should they remain inside the sphere, within being able to release themselves. Can escape the sphere via logical means, such as disrupting the water, releasing a fuuton inside if possible etc.

Name: Enma's Grasp
Handseals: Monkey
Speed: 65
Description: Enma's grasp will see the user apply the necessary sealing formula on the target(s). Once the curse mark is activated, four hands, resembling those of Monkey King Enma will erupt from the seal, restricting the target's hands, while also choking them. This requires the Monkey contract of course, which the user(Horus) possesses.

Name: Head Shot
Handseals: Tiger, Boar, Ram, Dragon
Description: Once the curse mark formula is applied to the target. The curse mark will send a viciously sharp pain to the head of the opponent. This causes an instant migraine, the target will also become dizzy as a result. Their balance will become affected as they're also nauseous. Their perception of depth and distance will become skewed, making it difficult for them to judge distances or how deep something else.

Last edited by Horus on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Enmas grasp user should have monkey contract otherwise they dont know what enma looks like.secondly remove the molestation part. head shot jutsu thats to high ranking lower it down thats C rank material in my oppion.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Removed that stuff from Enma's grasp and added the contract part.

Headshot, leave it as A-rank as its Juuinjutsu. I know its crazy but hey.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:30 pm

mk sounds ok to me then approved unless unapproved by another person
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Fuinjutsu require additional hand seals now. 3 for D, 6 for C, 9 for B, 12 for A, 15 for S. Cause fuinjutsu 2 stronk
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:13 am

Is this a new rule targeted at Fuuin and Juuinjutsu? Since I will then ask why isnt this the same for all genre of Jutsus? Nin, Gen and just about anythinh can be as stronk as you say. And could you please point me to the updates stating this?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:39 am

Both of you misunderstand. I made this for the time it takes for fuins to be completed, not the actual amount of handseals they need. This means that an S ranked fuin's seal would take 15 handseals worth of time to be drawn due to the complexity within chakra. It's the new way of measuring seal's speed as opposed to handseal speed. I intended for this to be implemented later, not now though. I might as well implement it now /:
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:26 pm

Whoops. My B horus
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Tis approved. Sorry for the mix up, nothing needs changing~
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Name: Senjutsu-Hokan Fuu-Nature Storage Seal
Element: Nature Chakra
Range: Self
Handseals: Boar, Monkey, Tiger, Ram
Description: Senjutsu Hokan Fuu is a Chakra nature storage seal, that is kept on the user. The seal is 5 inches in diameters and has 6 tomoes on the outside of a ripple pattern. The seal is usually stored in the stomach area of the user. The function of the seal is that when the user is utilizing sage mode or even in a curse seal state. The user can choose to feed/distribute their Senjutsu Chakra to the seal. What this does is store the aforementioned Chakra for later use. With this in mind, this allows the user to fight knowing that they have some reserves of Nature Chakra. The user can also choose the amount of Senjutsu Chakra to distribute to the seal. This can be done in and outside of combat. Although, this is best practiced outside of combat, where there are less risks. The seal acts as an innate thing and doesn't require an upkeep cost, apart from the Jutsu was initially cast. Due to Nature Chakra being quite volatile, the user can only store up to half the maximum amount of nature Chakra that the curse seal grants. The max amount the curse seal allows for is 450 Chakra. This seal can only contain/have in reserve half that amount.

Name: Bousai no Jutsu-Disaster Prevention Technique
Range: Touch
Handseals: Dragon, Boar, Monkey, Ram  
Speed: N/A
Description: Bousai no Jutsu is a curse seal that Horus usually applies to those he gives his Senjutsu curse marks to. Within the midst of his curse seal, the Bousai seal is imprinted and acts as a control mechanism for Horus. This means by combining both curse marks together, Horus can grant someone power, but have control over that power. This control over the curse seal power, means they cannot use the seal to attack him. It works very similarly to the Juuinjutsu seal placed on branch family Byakugan users. In this case however, the seal will prevent the curse mark from spreading. As such the curse mark will not give the user any powers. Meanwhile causing severe pain and paralysis all over the body. Horus can choose to activate the seal by forming the seal of confrontation. Once the seal is activated as a means of prevention, the curse mark then seals away the curse mark's power. Which can only be undone by Horus choosing the undo the seal. The seal under these circumstances acts as a permanent thing, and requires no upkeep cost. The pain and paralysis lasts for two posts however and is often seen as punishment. To recap, Horus will give someone Orochimaru's curse seals. And apply his own unique Juuinjutsu to it.

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:51 pm

Name: Kumokouku no Jutsu-Cloud Cutting Technique
Type: Bukijutsu (Kamikaze no Tsurugi)
Element: Wind
Speed: Weapon Wielding Speed

Description: Kumokouko no Jutsu is a technique that works hand in hand with the vagabond's Kamikaze no Tsurugi weapon. The technique creates a condensed and highly durable blade of wind. This blade can then be used to cut down those targeted by the wielder, from either close range or at a distance. The particular technique is wielded according to the user's weapon handling speed. Kumokouko in terms of appearance makes it less obvious that the technique is in use. Instead, the technique slightly warps the atmosphere around it, making it difficult for the naked eye to truly notice. When the wielder strikes at a target using this technique. The weapon uses the aforementioned blade of wind, that reaches up to forty meters in length. While also one meter in width. The technique can cut through stone and even steel without prejudice, making it a most formidable technique. For practical uses, the wielder can cut down an enemy from a distance away, but cutting through the air in their direction. This act generates the blade of wind, which then acts as an extension to the wielder's arm. Equally the blade can be wielded as a thrust, seemingly extending towards the targets. Those with a Dojutsu capable to picking up on Chakra will take notice of the blade of course. While those without will find it more difficult to do so. It is said that Horus once used this particular technique to cut through a cloud, which is where the technique got its name from. Whether this is fable or truth remains to be seen. It is most likely unimportant trivia.

Name: Tenkyuu no Jutsu
Type: Bukijutsu( Kamikaze no Tsurugi)
Range: 0-40 Meters
Speed: Weapon Speed

Description: The Celestial Sphere technique is used primarily as a defensive Jutsu, while having offensive applications. The technique itself creates a sphere around the wielder that extends twelves in width and ten meters high. Whenever called upon the wielder remains at the epicenter of the sphere that is capable of protecting the wielder around with allies. The sphere spins rapidly, while having blades of wind on the outside of the sphere. This means that those coming in contact with the sphere will find it harmful as the wind blades rotate violently cutting away at whatever comes in contact with it. This means the attack is perfect against projectiles and other jutsus. Meanwhile the wielder remains safe at the center of the Jutsu. The sphere is made up of condense wind release Chakra. Horus may also used the sphere in an attack sense, by having it explode outward, releasing hundreds of wind blades in varying sizes. The explosion is also powerful enough to knock back the opponent. Those caught within its immediate range, while be cut down without prejudice. Unless of course they took the correct defensive measures against it. This counts for durability and other techniques that the target may use to keep themselves safe.

Name: Hyakuten no Tsurugi- Hundred Strike Blade
Type: Bukijutsu (Kamikaze no Tsurugi)
Range: 30 Meters
Speed: Weapon Wielding Speed

Description: Hyakuten no Tsurugi has both offense and defense based application. The wielder while using Kamikaze no Tsurugi, break out in a series of slashes that are extremely fast, while appearing to create a multitude of blades, leaving behind an afterimage. This is mainly the aesthetics designed to fool the opponent. Since the technique actual generates countless numbers of razor sharp wind blades, that fills the space around the wielder. These wind blades are condensed meanwhile extremely fast, making it so that confronting the wielder while this technique is in quite difficult. The wind blades are up to four meters in length, and a meter in width. They tend to create a sphere around the user, almost as if an Hyuga was utilizing the heavenly spin technique. Hyakuten no Tsurugi allows the wielder to target multiple opponents with their swift, precise and vicious movements. As per usual the potency depends on the weapon that is specific to itself. The space around the user is similar to the Tenkyuu technique, that when utilized in a full on sphere. This sphere being slightly larger, reaching up to 15 meters in width and twelves meters in height. Loose blades will of course disperse reaching up to their max range before disappearing. These loose blades vary in number. Whenever the technique is utilized in a manner that deals with fewer opponents. Then blades may be dispersed, except they won't necessary form into sphere. An example would be that the wielder releases numerous blades in the general direction of the opponent(s) to deal with.

Last edited by Horus on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Ok so the only real major thing I dislike is this short range like attack(Hyakuten) having a 50m range. If you could reduce that to like, 30m/40m max, I'd be a lot happier. My only thought on this is that, It seems like mainly a closer range attack to work best, and your actual dome attack is only 40 meters.

Also, could I ask you to define the space around the wielder, is it with in personal space or a little bit out in a dome like Tenkyuu?
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 4:39 pm

Edited.

1. I knew I should have reduced the speed and define the technique a bit more. Just lost my train of thought midway through.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Much better! And last question for clarification purposes.

Tenkyuu is a sphere made of blades? Or it's a blade sharp sphere of wind chakra around the user?
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Blade sharp sphere.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Okidoke. Then Aside from the usual..

bla bla durability bla bla attack strength bla bla stat system, I'm sure you've heard it a million times by now lol

My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Sey_Approves
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Name: Hiraiyari- Thunder Spear
Type: Bukijutsu (Bow Technique)
Range: Bow Range
Speed: Bow Speed
Description: Hiraiyari sees the wielder of the bow release an arrow laced with Raiton Chakra. That when fired is coated by a cone shaped condensed form of Raiton chakra, spiraling towards the intended target. The technique is primarily designed for piercing through the target should it hit. The Raiton boost the speed and power of the technique by 15 stat points for that instance when its in use. The bow when coated by Raiton chakra is 2 meter wide and 5 meters in length. As with most of his Bukijutsu Horus can control the flight of the arrow of up to 60 meters. This lasts for one post.

Name: Kisshoten no Kami- Goddess of the Eight
Type: Juinjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Range: 60 Meters
Handseals: Tiger, Ram, Dragon, Monkey, Boar, Dog, Ram
Speed: 100
Description: Kisshoten no Kami is primarily used as a Jutsu of subjugation of large creatures, specifically Bijuu and large summons, albeit not limited to. The technique will see Horus summon forth a large black net above the target, equipped with eight large pegs that acts as anchor to the net. Once the net has been sprung, it quells the Chakra of the creature(s) caught within. Once the net has caught its target a total of eight large and powerful feminine hands will erupt from the pegs. These hands will immediately slam into those caught inside the net. Further suppressing their movements and abilities. The user can control these hands that are large enough to wrap around a Bijuu. Once caught it is like being  cursed, since the net acts as a field of its own. Meaning space-time Jutsus and the like are not permitted inside. The net is large enough to cover a Bijuu or even multiple smaller opponents. The mesh that makes up the net are also particularly small, which prevents those caught from typically escaping through the mesh. The net is of course very powerful with great durability. Due to the nature of the Jutsu, a strength level of 90+ is needed to begin breaking through the net. The technique boast a durability level of 95.

Last edited by Horus on Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:31 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Horus wrote:
Name: Hiraiyari- Thunder Spear
Type: Bukijutsu (Bow Technique)
Range: Bow Range
Speed: Bow Speed
Description: Hiraiyari sees the wielder of the bow release an arrow laced with Raiton Chakra. That when fired is coated by a cone shaped condensed form of Raiton chakra, spiraling towards the intended target. The technique is primarily designed for piercing through the target should it hit. The Raiton boost the speed and power of the technique by 20 stat points for that instance when its in use. The bow when coated by Raiton chakra is 2 meter wide and 5 meters in length. As with most of his Bukijutsu Horus can control the flight of the arrow of up to 60 meters. This lasts for one post.

(This one I'm generally ok with. I mean I dislike the large Raiton arrow but it's small enough to be dodged with a decently low level speed. So I'm not that upset about it. Just felt I needed to voice that it was 'eh' for me. I feel like that speed, might need to go down by 5 points but, for now unless someone has objections I'll let it be.)

Name: Kisshoten no Kami- Goddess of the Eight
Type: Juinjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Range: 60 Meters
Handseals: Tiger, Ram, Dragon, Monkey, Boar, Dog, Ram
Speed: 100
Description: Kisshoten no Kami is primarily used as a Jutsu of subjugation of large creatures, specifically Bijuu and large summons, albeit not limited to. The technique will see Horus summon forth a large black net above the target, equipped with eight large pegs that acts as anchor to the net. Once the net has been sprung, it quells the Chakra of the creature(s) caught within. Once the net has caught its target a total of eight large and powerful feminine hands will erupt from the pegs. These hands will immediately slam into those caught inside the net. Further suppressing their movements and abilities. The user can control these hands that are large enough to wrap around a Bijuu. Once caught it is like being  cursed, since the net acts as a field of its own. Meaning space-time Jutsus and the like are not permitted inside. The net is large enough to cover a Bijuu or even multiple smaller opponents. The mesh that makes up the net are also particularly small, which prevents those caught from typically escaping through the mesh. The net is of course very powerful with great durability.

(Ok so aside from the friendly spell check XD This technique is a bit, well I dislike this being used on people mainly. I'm not entirely sure but I just feel like something bugs me about this. Would you be alright with adding in a raw strength factor to give us an idea of how the mesh can be broken outside of chakra? Also, I would greatly appriciate a durability number for the sake of the strength aspect.)(That might be why it bugs me lol)
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:57 pm

1. First technique went down by 5 points.

2. Second technique edited in the strength and durability levels. Also I did the second technique on mobile, so bound to make spelling errors >_>

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Much better. And it's fine XD Thought I'd help~

My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Jutsus (_)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next