Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The House is Boring [NK] I_vote_lcapThe House is Boring [NK] I_voting_barThe House is Boring [NK] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The House is Boring [NK] I_vote_lcapThe House is Boring [NK] I_voting_barThe House is Boring [NK] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The House is Boring [NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

The House is Boring [NK] Empty
PostSubject: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:47 am

Spoiler:

It was a boring and dull day in Kirigakure. The sun was up, but as usual the gloom and fog of the atmosphere on this island gave it a melancholy feel. Still, the rays that shone through the low hanging clouds here and there were enough to awaken the sleeping child from his night's rest. He yawned, stretching his arms up towards the ceiling, then sleepily opened his eyes, lustrous blue eyes like dark sapphires. His black hair was a mess and stuck out everywhere, but he really could care less about that. Every time he tried to fix it, it always just messed up again. The only time it was really straight was when it was wet, but as soon as it was dry...back to being a porcupine. At any rate, a young ten year old boy got up off of his futon bed on the floor, pushing away the quilt and sheets and getting up, stretching his arms and legs, doing a few squats, and then he went to the bathroom to relieve his bladder. Nothing like a good pee in the morning! After this, he washed his face, brushed his teeth, combed his hair despite it wouldn't do him much good, and he went to get dressed in the day's training clothes...his usual blade leather jacket, a white t-shirt, black cargo pants, and tall black leather shoes, and oh yah, his gloves. He put all of these things on and topped off with his shiny new headband around his neck on it's new black fabric. You could still smell the new smell, mixed in there with some sweat and a little blood. Maybe he should wash this? Nah, that was for girls!

Leaving his room quietly, he heard talking downstairs. The boy walked along the polished wooden floor of the hallway, down a shot flight of stairs, and into the living room. He could smell the good smells of breakfast in the kitchen,and he headed that way, his tummy rumbling with hunger and his mouth watering for eggs and bacon! He was at the dining room table in no time, sitting down on a mat across from his older sister, Kimiko. She said good morning to him, and he replied back, but there wasn't much more than that. The two siblings had had some recent differences, and they were slowly mending their trust for one another. However, they promised to behave as much as possible, and be good, mostly for the sake of Father, who sat at one far end of the table close to the ground, bandages covering his eyes, and only having one hand. Though Takeshi was excited about the food, just seeing his Dad in this state made him upset. It upset everyone. Father was also silent, so Takeshi made note to be silent too. If Father didn't speak at the table, no one did, not even Mother, who was glaring at Takeshi for already having his shoes on while still in the house.

The hairs on the back of his neck stood right up, and it was apparent he was scared for a moment with that look Mom gave him. He quickly removed his shoes, throwing them half way across the room, towards the front door. Then like magic, Mother's scary glare transformed into the sweetest of smiles. She brought in the food and sat it at the table, and when Father finally spoke, "Itadakimasu", everyone else chimed in and then began to eat. Takashi ate a lot of bacon mostly, more than eggs, because bacon was one of his favorite foods. As they ate breakfast, Mother helped Dad steady his chopsticks. He still wasn't used to using his left hand for everything, and he hated it, and hated not being able to see. However, he tried very hard not to show frustration.

After everyone finished breakfast and had some orange juice, it was time for everyone to get to work. Kimiko ruffled her little brother's hair and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving with a Body Flicker. She knew it would make Takeshi angry, and it did. He growled and huffed, and said under his breath, "Why's she gotta touch me now!", and he left the table, waving to his Mom, and saying to his Dad, "I love you, Father! I'm going to train!", and with that, he ran to the front door, grabbing his boots on the way out, and left the house. He couldn't bare to be in there for too long. It was just too depressing, but out here, outside, he could do all kinds of things to get his mind off of his Dad's plight! He had so much to do!

[790 WC]

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Spoiler:

Rei opened his eyes as he rolled over in his bed, just waking up. It was early morning, but he could afford to sleep in because he had no one to rely on or for him to depend on. Aside from the missions Kirigakure gave him, he was free to do with his time as he saw fit. Needless to say, he hadn't been lazy often or doing things counter-productive. In fact, his shinobi rank at his young age was proof enough that he was a dedicated and serious individual: too serious even. Becoming a Special Jounin at the age of seventeen was no mere feat, it was the common age more the more experience of Chuunin. Typically a shinobi stayed a Chuunin until their late twenties and became a Jounin around the age of their mid thirties. Yet here was Rei, an oddity and a prodigy as a shinobi of his beloved village and member of the illustrious Uchiha clan.

While his position and fame in the village were small-scale, he was mostly known about the docks for being such a great help to the great fisherman of the village. He cared nothing for fame personally, but being famous was one of his goals. He desired the power and renown that would make his name known for centuries: it was all because of a promise he had made to his dear sister before she had tragically died: and yet again to his girlfriend Rin before she was murdered by the man Rei had been trying to take revenge on for killing his sister. Ultimately, both his sister and his girlfriend had died by the hands of a singular man because Rei was both naive and powerless. It was as if the cosmos was telling him that it wasn't his destiny to become someone great and those people he held dear were the collateral damage for dreaming so big. He had already lost everything he held dear however, so what was the harm in holding on to that dream? He just had to not get close to anyone else, for fear of them dying an untimely death. After Rin's death, a harsh rumor spread around the village that anyone that got close to Rei Uchiha would surely die.

That rumor didn't bother Rei, it was true to a large degree and it also served the purpose of deterring the majority of people away from the Uchiha. The rumor ran through his head a brief moment and he smiled a grim smile as he sat up and walked over to the shower naked. His body was covered in bruises and bandages, his chest and arms dotted with scars ranging from bites to stab wounds. Long slit-like scared ran vertical over both of his eyes from a serious injury he had received at a young age by his abusive uncle. At such an age as a young adult now, his body was the epitome of a seasoned Jounin. Rei had the skills to match even: he was a master of both Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu, yet his time to shine had yet to arrive. He had been training very hard recently in between his many missions and soon he would perfect some jutsu that would make him a rising star in his village.

After his shower, he began to dress. After freshly bandaging him wounds, he bandaged up his arms and legs in tight white bandages to keep the sensitivity and swelling down. He slipped on a pair of 3/4 length bacl comfortable pants that hugged tightly at the bottom of his shins. he put on his long sleeve black shirt and then zipped up his Jounin Flak jacket. His shinobi headband was embedded on both sides of his long sleeve shirt: the metal pieces sported Kirigakure's village emblem and looked fancy with his dark grey flak jacket over the top. As a Special Jounin, he was permitted to were a flak jacket even though he wasn't fully a Jounin yet. He sat on the bed and slipped on his black shinobi sandals which fit snug on his feet but were comfortable and barely touched the bottom of the bandages on his legs.

Now fully dressed, Rei figured since he had a day off, he should go about the village and look for a decent spot to train. His last training spot had been taken up by the dock workers when they unloaded a full ship's cargo onto his little spot adjacent to the docks. He looked at himself in the mirror, he looked quite handsome, thanks to his mother's beautiful genes. People who didn't know him still mistook him for a beautiful woman because of his body structure and long raven black Uchiha hair. His hair was the only memento he had from the mother who had given him life. He attached his ninja tool pouch to his lower middle back and then took in a heavy breathe to mentally prepare himself for the social life of the village. He disliked meeting and talking to people, but it was necessary. Leaving his house, he locked the door: first thing was first, he needed breakfast and he knew just the ramen shop to get it.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:07 pm

Little Takeshi may have not done a lot with his life as a Shinobi yet, as he just recently graduated from the Academy, but that didn't mean the boy wasn't skilled, or wasn't ambitious. In fact, Takeshi was one of those gifted kids who challenged the exam early and graduated much sooner than most academy students did, no to mention he was admitted at age seven! Takeshi was clever and intelligent for a ten year old boy. He learned how to do many Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu easily and was known to perfect a technique after only being shown how to perform it one time. Where were the child's flaws you ask? Well surprisingly with all his knowledge in Ninjutsu and his ability to manipulate chakra really well, on par with even Jounin level chakra manipulation, Takeshi couldn't get down for some reason, how to unlock his elemental chakras, not even one. He suspected fire was one of them, and water or wind might be others, but as much as he tried, he couldn't get much out of it. What was his block? Why was he having such difficulty?!

Takeshi was thinking about these things silently to himself as he walked along the foggy streets, paying others no mind. He was going towards his own little training grounds, a little ways away from the main part of town, secluded within a small grove of cherry trees. It was a nice place that felt good. He could go there to relax and meditate, or to practice his jutsu. Today he was going there for two reasons. The first was to get away from the stress at home, with his Dad having recently been brutalized and made blind. The second reason was to train. He needed to learn more techniques so he could become powerful and protect his family! Then maybe one day he could become a famous Uchiha, and maybe even some day become Mizukage! He really wanted to do these things, so the first step was to train to get there one step at a time.

The short child grinned a toothy grin, his eyes narrowed, his face deviant somewhat. His short black hair blew in a slight gust of wind coming in from the sea, shaking sakura petals from the trees. He then reached for a little notebook tucked away in a pocket inside of his pants. It was his own personal notebook of notes taken from the many textbooks he had at home thanks to Mom. Opening it, he read what he'd written down, some instructions on how to perform a few techniques with shuriken and wire. This should be fun! He had all of his gear with him, concealed within the confines of his jacket and pants. He had a small collection of shuriken, of kunai, a long roll of ninja wire, two fuuma shuriken, and several smoke bombs. It was time to party! He clapped the notebook shut, having read what he needed to read, and from here, the boy drew a shuriken in each hand, from pockets on his pants.

"Shadow Shuriken Jutsu.", Takeshi said aloud, wanting to orient himself fully with the technique so he could get it down-packed. He threw both shuriken, angling them in a way that allowed one to soar through the air about a foot or so above the other, giving it a "shadow" affect. To an opponent, it may seem that it's just one shuriken with a shadow being cast on the ground. However, it wasn't so. It was in fact two shuriken, and if the enemy only noticed the top one, thinking the bottom to be a shadow, they'd be in for a nasty surprise. He watched as both shuriken hit a tree's trunk. It made one sound, not two, which let Takeshi know just how synchronized he had made the movement with his hands. They were thrown perfectly, and hit the target perfectly. Simple as pie.

He smiled and walked over to the tree to retrieve his shuriken, and he didn't think to look around the training grounds, not thinking anyone else would come here. Was this a problem? It could be, however, Takeshi was focused on his training. He obviously needed to learn how to pay more attention to his surroundings at the same time.

[718 WC. Learned Shadow Shuriken Technique. 300/718 WC]
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Rei watched the boy from a distance, obviously an Uchiha. To others, an Uchiha without a crest or their eyes awakened, they may look too similar to everyone else to be certain: but being an Uchiha himself, Rei knew what signs to look for in an Uchiha and this young boy had many. The way the boy walked showed that he carried great pride in himself and likely his clan, but the boy wasn't here to gloat: rather, he seemed to be at this spot to train. Rei had been sitting on a fallen tree not too far away, sitting at an angle with one leg propped up over the other as he leaned back and rested on one elbow, his other hand holding a box of hot ramen as he ate and watched the boy practice what seemed to be a new technique. The boy seemed excited after performing the technique successfully and Rei himself had listened to the "thud" of the weapons striking the hard wood, he had done the jutsu flawlessly without the echo of a second weapon. Rei looked to be sure he had actually thrown the second weapon. Nice throw. Rei said as he sat up straight and turned the box of hot ramen upside down and dumped the whole thing in his mouth. He chewed for a moment and then swallowed the large mouthful of food and wiped his face.

He regarded the boy, very young, probably not even a teenager yet. What's your name boy? Rei asked curiously, his dull black eyes looking at the boy with somewhat cold indifference yet sparked with his curiosity. It had taken Rei a long time to throw one weapon accurately and yet this boy could throw and control two weapons in the manner at such a young age. Rei placed the now empty box of ramen on the fallen log and gave a slight respectful boy to the boy as he introduced himself. I am Rei Uchiha, you and I are distant family. It was true enough and Rei always saw the Uchiha clan as distant family. Rei had come to this secluded spot to train by himself, but as he had sat down and began to eat his ramen, this young boy had arrived. Seemingly focused on training, the young Uchiha boy hadn't recognized Rei's presence, so Rei had remained relaxed and had continued eating until he was finished. This boy could learn a thing or two about keeping his surroundings in mind... Rei told himself.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 am

Takeshi was happy with his Shadow Shuriken Technique. Having come over to the tree, he removed both shuriken from the trunk and that's when he felt the presence. It was that feeling people get when someone's watching them. Immediately, the child activated his Chakra Sensing Technique. With this, Takeshi could sense chakra signatures within an area of five-hundred meters around. He sensed many things, and many people, but most noted.....was the large chakra signature that was sitting behind him on a fallen tree limb. He pivoted on a heel, turning to his left, his hands having clutched the shuriken from the tree, ripping them off, he now held them in hand, ready to throw them at this man just in case he was an enemy and should attack him. He of course had no idea what a little shuriken could do against such a man with a strong chakra signature, but Takeshi wouldn't go down without a fight.

He stood in that pose for a bit, until he realized this man wasn't likely to attack Takeshi. He was eating a bowl of ramen, and sitting quite comfortably on the tree trunk. The man also complimented Takeshi on his jutsu training, and he asked who he was, as well as introduced himself. He seemed like he was trustworthy enough. The Uchiha after all, were a family who for the most part backed each other up, like a family should, with a few minor exceptions. Since the man had introduced himself formally, and wasn't posing any threat, Takeshi would return the introduction. He bowed his head slightly, whilst keeping his sapphire blue eyes upon the onyx ones of the older Shinobi. He then introduced himself in a monotonous tone of voice, "I am Uchiha Takeshi, Son of Tenrou." The boy kept his gaze upon the man, though his eyes wandered along the man's body. He noted the scars on his face and what he could see of the man's arms. He was really strong, and had seen a lot of fighting. It made Takeshi feel respect for this man. Perhaps he was a good person, someone who like him, believed in protecting his family and the Clan.

The boy had an idea then. He was itching suddenly for someone to train with him, and who knows, maybe this guy, who looked like a Jounin, could help him unlock his first element! Therefore, Takeshi asked, "Do you want to train with me? I could use some help. I need to unlock my element, but I'm unsure how to do it. It's really frustrating!", he asked. He would now wait for an answer.

[440 WC]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 2:31 am

Rei hadn't show any intentions of aggressive movements, nor hostile words or tense up his body when the boy had turned so suddenly and held up a small weapon in a defensive manner. Rei didn't blame the boy, he was young and focused on training: surprising any shinobi could lead to harm or death. Having introduced himself in the proper manner, Rei was returned with the similar sentiment after the boy had guessed he wasn't a threat. So.. I was correct, he is indeed an Uchiha. Rei silently said to himself as he felt reassured his sense of recognizing his distant family wasn't wrong. Rei visibly frowned however at the mention of name Tenrou: Uchiha Tenrou was a prominent member of the Uchiha Council, recently he had suffered grievous injuries and his eyes had been stolen. For whatever purpose someone would want another man's eyes, Rei couldn't know, though he guessed maybe they stole the eyes for a trophy. My condolences on your father's condition. I would meet him later if it isn't too much trouble. Rei said in a formal manner before adopting his normal way of speaking and mannerisms.

A small innocent smile spread across Rei's normal emotionless face: train with this young boy? To Rei, it didn't seem like a training session but maybe more of a mentoring session. He glanced back at his empty container of ramen and grumbled silently, if he knew he was going to have to train, he would have gotten seconds or thirds even. Yet Rei couldn't refuse this request: Takeshi was an Uchiha and a skilled one with weapons, it was Rei's duty as the older generation even if only by a few years, to help his younger kin. He nodded his head after a moment, Sure Takeshi, I will help you. I myself have the Katon element, but I haven't really used any ninjutsu with it. Ltely I have been focusing on Fuinjutsu, but my knowledge is top rated in Ninjutsu, so Im sure I can give you some helpful pointers. Rei went back to the log and sat down by the ramen box and seated comfortably. Tell me how far you've gotten. Do you know your elemental affinity yet?

Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:12 am

The man replied to Takeshi then, giving his condolences for his Father's injured state. Takeshi's heart tightened in his chest at the mentioning of it. Of course, just about all of the Uchiha knew what happened to him. It was just a shame they didn't find the culprit yet. Who would do such a thing as to steal someone's eyes out of their head. What was the point of it? Did it have to do something with his father's Sharingan? Was it possible that they could be used by someone else? The boy looked like he was in deep thought, but he was snapped out of it when Uchiha Rei said that he'd help Takeshi. He returned a slight smile, being polite. The boy decided to tuck his shuriken back into their pockets, and afterwards, he'd tell Rei,

"I can manipulate my chakra pretty good. I have confidence I have learned to master my chakra manipulation! I've even learned to expand it so I can sense other people's chakra, even from far away! I'm a sensory type! However...for some reason molding chakra to an element is hard for me to do. After studying at home and getting some notions from my Grandpa, I'm fairly sure I can control three elements. Katon, Suiton, and Fuuton. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.", said the child. He started to channel his chakra within his body, building it up at the center. He could feel his body tingle and start to heat up. He channeled his chakra from his central chakra point, and through the chakra network to his hands, trying to focus his chakra at his palms. It was a taxing experience. He thought to himself, 'Water, Wind, Fire.....come on, come on!!!' He gritted his teeth, thinking of a burning candle light, trying to force his chakra to get hot. He was really doing it wrong.

[316 WC][1964 WC total (that's with -300 for the D rank jutsu)]
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:56 am

This young boy showed a face of brief pain as he recalled some sight that he regretted, likely the appearance of his father's defeated and maimed body. Rei wouldn't push the matter, it was something that the boy would have to learn to accept and live with. At least his father was still alive, though Rei wasn't sure how much better it was from being dead. Having his Uchiha pride stolen and maimed to the point of going through physical therapy to use his opposite hand properly: it wouldn't be an easy life for the man, nor his family. Rei looked at the young boy, eager to learn to master elemental chakra and become something amazing. Surely he had thoughts of vengeance on his mind, to avenge his father's disgrace even. How the Uchiha were cursed, it felt as though Rei was somewhat watching his own experiences, though by his opionion, Takeshi had it much better than Rei did as a child. Takeshi still had his parents and a sibling if Rei remembered correctly: Rei had none, his parents had died before and during birth and he lost his sister to senseless murder.

It wasn't about him right now though, his experiences could be used as a testament to the clan's cursed history and hopefully he could keep Takeshi from suffering a similar fate. Rei struggled but pushed away his personal felings and remained still and calm visibly as he listened to Takeshi's explanation. It sounds like you have a lot of latent talent, let's see how you implement it though. Takeshi had begun to focus his chakra and Rei blinked once, his eyes turning crimson as his sharingan activated. With the sharingan, Rei could see the boy's manipulation and use of the chakra when mixing it with his elemental affinity. After several long moments of frustrated concentration, Rei lifted his hand and stood up. Stop. You are doing it incorrect.

He walked over to the boy and stood in front of him, he touched the boy's stomach with one finger. You are drawing your chakra through the wrong part of your body. Chakra molding is most effective when performed in the stomach: once it is molded, the handseals are used to direct the flow of chakra into a conduit such as your hands or your mouth. h explained, imitating the movements but performing no handseals or molding of chakra. He looked at the boy with his sharingan eyes as he spoke, only showing two tomoe currently. He stepped back and to the side as he waited and watched. This boy was trying hard to hear his chakra up with little success: possibly he had a different elemental affinity than Katon.

Intermediate Sharingan
This Sharingan differs in appearance only in that there are two tomoe instead of one. To progress from Basic Sharingan to Intermediate Sharingan, one must train the Basic Sharingan for at least 2000 words in that enormous strain is placed on the eyes, within the natural OR supernatural limits of the Sharingan, and be of at least C-Rank or higher. The Intermediate Sharingan is more powerful than the Basic Sharingan and one can no longer access the Basic Sharingan once this form is unlocked.

The Intermediate Sharingan grants the user the ability to track and comfortably react to adversaries' speeds up to 20 stats higher than their own with heightened perception.

By noticing the disruption in chakra flow, a Sharingan user can look at themselves or others and determine whether they are under a Genjutsu of B-Rank or lower.

If a Sharingan user sees a technique that they have the requirements to learn, they can learn it later so long as they write the amount of required words. That technique can also be used in that topic ONLY without the required training.

30 chakra to activate and 12 to upkeep.

Sharingan Eye30 Chakra
Chakra Pool280-30=250
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:01 am

Takeshi was having a hard time with his chakra molding. Then, Rei told him to stop, and said that he was doing it wrong. Takeshi did as he said. If he kept using his chakra like this it wasn't going to do anything but hurt him, maybe even backfire. The boy's chakra would calm as he let go of his focus. He looked over to Rei, who's eyes transformed int Sharingan bearing two tomoe. Takeshi was amazed simply by this, and he thought to himself, 'He has the Sharingan just like Dad and Grandpa! Wow, that's so cool.'. However, he had to get refocused, and paid attention to what Rei was telling him and showing him with gestures.

Takeshi scratched the back of his head, kind of feeling like a derp. He really had been doing it all wrong. Instead of just gathering his chakra in his stomach, he should have been trying to mold his chakra there, according to Rei, and then channel it either to his hands or mouth, after using hand seals to help with the chakra flow. It was a good thing that Takeshi knew all the hand seals. He had all that down-packed, and he was pretty fast with his hands too! Now though, he just had to do what Rei told him to.

The boy once more started building up his chakra, focusing on the stomach chakra point, he started to mold his chakra. Now to do this properly, he had to use hand seals. He thought back to his textbooks real quick, and skimmed through the pictures of the kata in his mind. 'Bird, dog, dragon, ox, boar, tiger, snake, ram, rat.', he thought to himself. He weaved each hand seal with his hands, going over them as he focused on the chakra in his stomach, feeling out of chakra, trying to get in tune with one of the five basic elements that made up the world. It took him a few minutes of focusing and finding out which one was the strongest to him right now. A cool and delicate feeling, but surely a powerful force iif used right....water. He started to form a real set of hand seals, a set he remembered from his textbooks, on a particular Suiton technique called Kirigakure no Jutsu, named after the village. It only really needed one hand seal, tiger, which made this very easy to do. The boy made the tiger sign with his hands while mixing his chakra, and his chakra would be raised from that point, upwards, and finally into his throat. He opened his mouth, and it rained out water, which evaporated as if instantaneously into a mist which would spontaneously start to cover the area in a hazy mist. The by continued this until the area was completely covered in the foggy moisture. He couldn't see Rei, and he didn't know if Rei could see him but he somehow doubted it. The boy though, could feel Rei's signature through the haze, giving him an edge.

'I did it.', Takeshi thought to himself. He had just succeeded not only in unlocking his first element, but performing a real Suiton technique with it. He felt really proud of this. However, he thought it might be good if he could further surprise Rei, by trying to sneak up on him and show his ninja skills. Thus, the boy would perform the Ram sign, and he would be right in front of Rei in no time at all, and tap the man on the shoulder. He made sure to whisper in Rei's ear, "It's me, Takeshi. I did it!" There was obvious excitement in the child's voice. Now he wondered how the Kirigakure jutsu was dispelled.....

In the meantime, there was another person approaching Rei and Takeshi's training area. He was a very tall old man with long greying hair and clouding eyes of a dark grey fading to a white mist. He didn't have many wrinkles for a man in his sixties, and he was still well muscled, but he had a large pair of slash marks on his chest, in the shape of an X, and many wrinkles under his eyes. He walked towards where he sensed two younger ones of his clan, using a jian sword that doubled as a cane to help him walk. At his side was an enormous wolf the size of a miniature horse, black and grey with one yellow and one blue eye. The old man was smiling, recognizing a particular signature, 'Takeshi.', the old man thought. He knew instantly what had just happened. The other boy of whom he was fairly familiar with, Rei, didn't have Suiton as an affinity he used. He used fire like the majority of their kind, as the Uchiha's natural affinity was to flame. How curious that his little Grandson learned to master water first. It went well with the color of the boy's eyes, blue like the sea. Maybe some day the God of the Sea would bless him. Just perhaps....for now, the old man walked over to a tree, and crouching down, he then performed one powerful leap and was up in it's branches, sitting there in no time, his clouded eyes focused on the two younger Uchiha below him. His wolf companion, Sakura, leapt up into the tree as well. Both of them watched with keen interest.

[902 WC][2866 WC total]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:32 am

After having visibly showing Takeshi the motions and explaining his errors, Rei had sat back down on the log and watched and waited as the boy tried again. This time it was done with much success, just by watching with his eyes, he could see the young Uchiha boy focusing and molding his chakra into the right part of his body and controlling the flow of it with proper handseals. He smiled a bit, though seemed a bit surprised when he opened his mouth. Rei had expected flames, a small flame even as most Uchiha did after learning Katon. Instead, Takeshi had spewed forth a stream of water that turned into mist and surrounded the immediate area. Rei nodded even though the two couldn't see each other, Rei had been correct that Takeshi possessed an elemental affinity different than the majority of the rest of the clan.

Rei remembered that Takeshi said he was a sensory type of shinobi, that ability in tandem with a technique such as this would prove very effective in defeating many foes. Rei figured Takeshi was probably feeling cocky after performing such a Suiton technique, naturally possessing the ability to sense someone and knowing Rei wouldn't be able to sense or directly see him unless he was very close, Rei figured the boy would try to impress him somehow. As the mist enveloped the area, Rei performed a handseals of his own. He made a shadow clone with very little chakra, enough that a weak sensory type of shinobi like Takeshi wouldn't be able to sense the presence of the shadow clone through his own mist technique. That shadow clone would perform its own technique, a transformation technique. The shadow clone would turn into a small rock several steps to the side of Rei's seated position. As Takeshi would suddenly appear in front of Rei and tap his arm, the shadow clone would release the hold on the transformation and appear beside Takeshi with a finger pointing towards Takeshi's throat. The original Rei just sat calm and spoke, Had that finger been a real weapon, you would probably be bleeding out on the green grass right now. Remember, even as a sensory shinobi, telling someone you are such leave you in a vulnerable state. If you believe you have the upper-hand, the opponent might let you continue to believe that while undermining your confidence to gain the upper-hand. Rei explained, his body somewhat foggy from the mist but his crimson eyes looking at Takeshi in a serious manner. Congratulations on learning your Suiton technique however. I'm sure your family will be proud of you.

Shadow Clone20(jutsu) & 10 chakra(clone)
Transformation2
Sharingan15
Chakra Pool250-47=203
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:19 am

Indeed, though the boy could sense the vast amounts of chakra in the area, the fact that his mist was made of chakra and spread throughout was making it harder to decipher  targets within the aea. Thus, he had not even noticed the transformed Kage Bunshin that sat nearby when he reached the real Rei, and was taken completely by surprise when the rock suddenly poofed and became a clone of the older Uchiha, having a finger pushing against the small boy's throat. The actual Rei would then speak casually but seriously to the boy, teaching him a lesson here, once more abut paying better attention.

Rei told him not to go telling people what all he could do, because it gave the opponent an upper hand so that they could prepare themselves.  Because Takashi was so confident and let Rei know that he was a sensory type, he'd made this error, giving Rei an advantage over the boy, and now the boy's technique had been used against him. If it had been an actual weapon pressed against his throat, the child's blood would be spilt out on the ground, and possibly worse. The boy's eyes were wide with fright, and he was silent, shaking a little, realizing his mistake. He moved to the side, away from the pointed finger of the clone, and he gulped, then nodded to Rei. Now, the mist was beginning to thin.

Takeshi said to Rei in a solemn voice, "I see the error I made. I'll do well to remember what you taught me. Arigato, Rei-Sama.", he said. He was then thinking to himself, 'What if he'd be my Sensei? That would be totally awesome.'

It was then that from above, there was a hoarse laughter. Takeshi's eyes quickly darted up the tree that was nearest to where Rei and he were. Up in the tree, sitting there, was a familiar old man with long grey hair and clouded grey eyes, wearing a long black and white hakama, haori, and under robe. With him was a giant wolf. When their eyes met each other, the old man called out softly, "Konichiwa, Takeshi and Rei."

"Ojiisan!", Takeshi called. He was surprised, but also delighted to see his Grandfather. He wondered now how long he'd been up there.

[382 WC][3248 WC total]
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:31 am

Takeshi was quick to understand, especially for a boy or such a young age. It was best to feel a little humiliation now and learn his mistake than in actual combat. Underestimating an opponent because of your own confidence could lead to you or those around you dying. Rei didn't want those around Takeshi dying: if he could avoid Rei's mistake, then Rei would feel somewhat redeemed for his own failures in becoming a stronger shinobi. With that lesson learned, Rei felt like he was getting hungry again: though this fog was an inconvenience. Rei and his clone shared the same line of reasoning, his shadow clone performing the transformation technique again and turning into a giant war fan. Rei grabbed the handle of the fan and gave several mighty swings to create a gust of wind to clear the fog out.

As he began to do this, laughter erupted from above them. It was a comical laughter with no ill will or killing intent, Rei felt no desire for violence so his body didn't tense up much at all, still, he didn't like the idea of having someone spy on him, especially right after giving the young Uchiha boy a lesson in always being aware of his surroundings. it just showed that this old man was really skilled. Upon jumping down and greeting them as the fog cleared, the clone fan folded up and disappeared into a puff of smoke as the shadow clone disappeared. Rei gave a small but respectful bow to the old man. It is good to see you again old man.

Transformation2(clone)
Chakra Pool203
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:49 am

After Rei cleared away the rest of the dissipating mist with a war fan he'd conjured up by transforming his shadow clone, the elderly Uchiha and his pet came down from the tree and would be standing a few feet away from the two younger Uchiha. The old man stood six feet and two inches tall, very tall for most people around here. He had yet to be losing bone density, since he kept up with his own fitness regimen to keep himself healthy. The Uchiha Elder smiled warmly towards the two boys and he'd say warmly towards Rei, "Same here. I have recently returned home from my travels to find out my Son had an accident. It brings much sorrow to me and my family, however, seeing life go on in a positive way as seeing my Grandson learning the ways of Shinobi also brings me delight. You, Rei-San, also bring much honor to the Uchiha. I see a bright future ahead of you, child. Your misfortunes have only made you stronger. This is the way of our people. Just remember one thing....", he trailed off. Takeshi was quiet, but listening, wondering what kind of bad things happened in Rei's life. And how was it Grandpa knew everything about everyone in the Clan? He was like the wisest guy ever. Then Uchiha Hideaki continued, his eyes transforming into the fully matured sharingan with a simple blink of his eyes, "Don't let power go to your head. It's a grave mistake."

[251 WC][3499 total WC]
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:28 am

Rei knew Takeshi's grandfather and even his father somewhat. As Rei had graduated from a Genin to Chuunin and Chuunin to Special Jounin, a large part of the Uchiha clan had personally congratulated him, Takeshi's family included. Rei knew to treat Takeshi's grandfather with respect for being one of the eldest and most prominent members of the Uchiha clan, but Rei had his own way of showing respect. Rei didn't rely on most formalities, in fact, he barely gave his regards, attention or time to most anyone. Rei had suffered a very dark history from an early childhood and had become disconnected to the rest of the world to an unnatural point: many of the Uchiha clan understood that the mere fact that Rei would speak to someone was a sign that he had some form of respect or admiration for them. Typically Rei was quiet and withdrawn, but the way he called Takeshi's grandfather "old man" showed that he truly respected the geezer even if he ignored casual formalities: if anyone was ever disrespected or angered by it, Rei didn't care.

Rei listened as Takeshi's grandfather continued to talk and offer some advice, even going so fr as to show both Rei and Takeshi his fully matured sharingan. Rei couldn't tell it his words were simple advice or a warning, but Rei liked the old man for some reason. Then again, Rei liked Takeshi's father as well, it was no wonder he had naturally connected and helped teach the boy Takeshi something valuable. An Uchih who relies solely on his gift has a natural crutch, isn't that right old man?

Rei sought power, a lot of power, but never once had he seen himself important or as a cocky individual: nevertheless, it seemed that the old man was warning both Rei and Takeshi that there were hidden dangers with obtaining more power from the sharingan. Rei turned and looked at he boy, who had been impressed with Rei's incomplete sharingan. If there were unknown dangers, there Rei simply couldn't allow someon so young and full of talent become a victim while finding such power. Takeshi... I know I'm only a Special Jounin, but I have many things I can teach you. If you don't have a sensei yet, I can take you under my wing. He glanced t Takeshi's grandfather, obviously asking for permission.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:53 am

Takeshi shifted his weight, looking from his Grandfather to Rei, to the dire wolf known as Sakura. He was patient and attentive, listening to the words that were exchanged, and knowing them to be good and powerful words of wisdom. That was something Takeshi had always loved about his Ojii-San. You could always count on him to tell you something good that could help you. A lot of the Clan members went to him for advice, especially in troubled times, and more often than not his help proved useful. There was also an air of peace around the man, like he was some kind of Holy saint or something. Uchiha Hideaki was highly revered throughout Kirigakure and most of Mizu no Kuni. Takeshi wanted to be important like him some day, and help a lot of people. The first thing to do was to get stronger and learn more techniques! Then....he could find the bad person who hurt his Dad, and from there, help the entire world if he could. If it was even possible.

Sakura walked over to Takeshi, sniffing him, and then licked his face and gave a happy smile at the child. Takeshi laughed, and he hugged the thick neck of the wolf that was taller than he was. He loved to see Sakura. She was usually always with grandpa or off hunting deer and such in the woods. The wolf gave a gentle whining sound, the sound canines make when they love someone, and Hideaki smiled. He looked at his Grandson with love, and listening to Rei, he turned to him and replied to the older boy's statement on the powers of the Sharingan, nodding as he said,

"That is very true, young one. Relying too much on a gift can take it away from you, among other things. You have to learn to wield your power wisely, and you must also learn to do the best without using it at all. You don't want to abuse your gifts, for they are precious.", the old man said in a light hearted tone, but with strong conviction as well. His eyes would then fade back to their cloudy grey color.

When Rei addressed Takeshi about being his Sensei, the boy almost couldn't believe what he'd heard. He smiled warmly towards Rei, and he'd say with all seriousness, in a calm and controlled way, "I would like that very much." That day, the child felt truly happy. It was the happiest he had been in almost two whole weeks since Father's injuries happened.

[426 WC]
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 7:52 am

Good, then unless your grandfather has any objections, I will be your sensei. It's better to have an Uchiha sensei since you yourself are a young Uchiha shinobi. he said to Takeshi, adopting a more serious and responsible tone and posture. He hadn't had a student before and he was a Special Jounin, but he was an accomplished shinobi with much skill and intelligence. He had matured at a very young age and was ready for students. Truly he felt some excitement, even if it was only a little: he was rising up in the ranks of the shinobi and getting closer in steps to fulfilling the dream he had promised to Rin and Yin when they had still been alive. I'm almost there. he said in his mind, mentally telling his two deceased loved ones that he was keeping true to his promises to them.

Takeshi's grandfather didn't seem to have any objects, at least nothing openly or verbal. It was a common practice for older shinobi of the Uchiha clan to adopt Uchiha students as their pupils, in this case it was Rei- a talented and well known shinobi for both his accomplishments and his dark past. While the newer generation of Genin knew little to nothing about Rei Uchiha, the older generation knew plenty about the sadness and darkness that had befalled him ever since his birth. Whether it was a good thing Rei now had a student, no one could tell- but one thing was certain, trying times were ahead of him and those who inherited his will. I have some matters to attend to, so we will talk later. he explained to Takeshi and then excused himself from the two Uchiha present.
Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The House is Boring [NK]
Page 1 of 1