Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The House is Boring [NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The House is Boring [NK]   The House is Boring [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 7:52 am

Good, then unless your grandfather has any objections, I will be your sensei. It's better to have an Uchiha sensei since you yourself are a young Uchiha shinobi. he said to Takeshi, adopting a more serious and responsible tone and posture. He hadn't had a student before and he was a Special Jounin, but he was an accomplished shinobi with much skill and intelligence. He had matured at a very young age and was ready for students. Truly he felt some excitement, even if it was only a little: he was rising up in the ranks of the shinobi and getting closer in steps to fulfilling the dream he had promised to Rin and Yin when they had still been alive. I'm almost there. he said in his mind, mentally telling his two deceased loved ones that he was keeping true to his promises to them.

Takeshi's grandfather didn't seem to have any objects, at least nothing openly or verbal. It was a common practice for older shinobi of the Uchiha clan to adopt Uchiha students as their pupils, in this case it was Rei- a talented and well known shinobi for both his accomplishments and his dark past. While the newer generation of Genin knew little to nothing about Rei Uchiha, the older generation knew plenty about the sadness and darkness that had befalled him ever since his birth. Whether it was a good thing Rei now had a student, no one could tell- but one thing was certain, trying times were ahead of him and those who inherited his will. I have some matters to attend to, so we will talk later. he explained to Takeshi and then excused himself from the two Uchiha present.
Exit
Back to top Go down

The House is Boring [NK]
Page 1 of 1