Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kenao Koroshi I_vote_lcapKenao Koroshi I_voting_barKenao Koroshi I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kenao Koroshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Kenao Koroshi Empty
PostSubject: Kenao Koroshi   Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 12:50 am

Kenao Koroshi -Insert picture link here-
Kenao Koroshi 0OeODz3
Name: Koroshi Kenao
Nickname:
Kenao Koroshi GWSdYHs
Height: 5'5
Weight: 136ibs
Appearance: Kenao is a tall hyuuga, he appears taller than he is suppossed to be, most of his friends are actually shorter than he is.
So how do I describe Kenao, well, if you've just met Kenao, the first thing you'll notice is his eyes, his white eyes, well, I wouldn't actually say white eyes, since they look a little creamy, with more contrast. He has dark hair, as expected of as a hyuuga, but the only thing different about him is that he does not have a pony tail on his head like most of the other hyuugas do. His hair is dark and spiky, with little bangs shooting out behind his head, while some lines of his hair are combed to slightly touch his nasal bridge
On a normal day, when he isn't on a mission, with no shinobi task to perform, he is usually spotted with a white 3/4 short, blue sandals and a blue short-sleeved shirt, which can be zipped up and down.
On shinobi duty, he dons an orange shirt, with the sleeves stopping at the beginning of his wrist, his forehead protector is tightly engirdled to his forehead, his pants are grey and his sandal black, his pouch tied to his left hip.
Kenao Koroshi EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: Hyuuga with samurai lineage
Element: will have later
Kenao Koroshi IVLimad

Personality: Kenao is a good going boy, he has the mind of a prankster, but isn't very good with the tricks and toys. Kenao has experienced a lot of hardship in his life, the one that struck him most was the fact that his father had an affiar, he had been subject to other bad things when he was young, so he doesn't get annoyed that much cause he has endured all he has to. This doesn't mean that he can't get annoyed though, but he ain't no stone, he feels and also has feelings and his own ego, if it gets too much, he will lash out, and sometimes emotionally, things don't always go according to plan, the result could be broken bones, fractured bones and can sometimes be a severe injury.
He likes to play rough, and likes getting into fights, he would even disrespect his senior if he gets an opportunity.
Aside from his playful and naughty nature, he can be a good teammate when faced with a serious mission at hand, or if a loved one of his is in danger. He is kind of the socialite, likes meeting casually with people, but always nervous around girls, that's because almost every girl he meets, that's a little cute, there's a tendency that he'll be attracted to them and would literally wanna flirt with them, but not being a natural soothsayer, most girls don't really fall for his unreasonable and insentive jokes . Well, you might call him a pervert for that, and one that sucks at being one, but he doesn't think he Is one, infact he thinks that's what boys are meant to do.

If you wanna know more about this guy, all you have to do is watch him in action

Character History: Hyuuga Habi, Hyuuga Kenao's father, kumogakure jounin and a talented man, known for his prodigious talent and top-notch deception in battle was a member of the Main branch of the hyuuga family. He was probably the kind of guy every girl wanted for herself, tall, slim, funny, nice body, killer smile, perfect hair. Habi knew he was a magnet, every girl was attracted to him, but there was a problem, he has been taken, he belonged to someone else, and that person is . . . . Koroshi Shikyu, a samurai, chuunin and businesswoman that worked in the academy. Life was sweet and good for both lovers, they met themselves in the academy and since then, they had fallen in love with each other, they however became a couple when they both became chuunin and Habi later popped out the question 6 months after he became jonin. The couple married each other, and the early years of their marriage was blissful,after 3 years of getting married to each other, Shikyu eventually became pregnant with Habi's baby, Kenao. Well it got to a time when Kenao had to be branched with the cursed seal of the main branch, and he was given the cursed seal, the only thing was that, he was given the mark by a drunk priest in the hyuuga clan, and placed the seal on his head, instead of the forehead. After the hyuuga found out about this, the sacked and silently killed the man
Before Kenao was born, something was going on between Shikyu and her little sister Damya, Damya had met Habi before Shikyu first set her eyes on her future-husband. It was love at first sight for most girls that saw Habi, and Damya wasn't an exception. Damya became seriously angry and humiliated when Shikyu married Habi, and the duo never spoke with each other again.
3 years passed after Kenao's birth, he was a member of Kumogakure's Hyuga clan.
There was a day Kenao's mother went for a mission, he could never forget that day because it was a tragic day for him, it was the 1st month and the sixth day. She was told to spy on a mercenary group that has been stealing the village's ryo to finance it's activites.
The mission was a success, at least she thought, she did everything she could to hide her presence, she suppressed her chakra, wore dark clothes and crouched in a dark corner to prevent herself from being spotted, she did everything, except one thing. But she couldn't cover her scent, she didn't know that the group had an Inuzuka.
After Shikyu left for Kumogakure, she was ambushed and murdered on her way home by the bandits.
Habi, knowing this, attacked the mercenary group carelessly, not thinking straight before he attacked.
Habi defeated the mercenary group, but was left in a bad state, he was in coma for 6 months. Leaving behind his only son for a period of 6 months was cruelty for a 6 year old boy. Nobody took Kenao in, and he was forced to scavenge for food by himself, everyone deserted him, his peers would often complain that he was smelling. Everything became bad for the young Hyuuga, this shouldn't have happened to a little child like him. , no one seemed to pity him, the little that did weren't financially buoyant to adopt a 6 year old baby, that was the character of the people of kumogakure. He later became a prankster, since he had no one to play with, he would toy with the villagers instead without their consent, he derived pleasure by watching the angry faces of the people that spat on him on the street, only if his father was around to protect him, he really needed a father at that crucial time.
Habi was terribly sick and needed a lot of cash to pay for his treatment, but even the sick man didn't know he was sick, he was inactive, all he did was sleep in a tube all day. A huge sum of money was paid by Kenao's aunt, Koroshi Damya, but she didn't do it for the love she had for Habi.
Habi was later discharged and was forced to pay back Damya, he really couldn't come up with the huge amount of money he owed, and Damya knew it, it seems that Habi and Damya had been hooking up since Shikyu and Habi got married.
This was a blow in the face of Kenao as he found out about this, he had always admired his father, he had wanted to become like his since he was very small, he wanted to be addressed as a genius, just like the people of Kumogakure addressed his father. He was angry that his father fooled around with another woman while his mother was alive. He couldn't take it, he cried uncontrollably that day. Damya started visiting their home frequently, but was violently driven away by a depressed father.
The young boy concluded that he would leave his father and live with his uncle in Sunagakure, his father tried to convince him not too, but he didn't botch. Fine, his father allowed him, but changed his last name to Koroshi so that he wouldn't be ambushed on his way to Suna for his dojutsu. Kenao left for Suna with 2 jonins, they neared the desert and set camp, the 2 jonins and Kenao fell asleep, but they woke up in another place, they were inside the demon forest. It seems that they had been abducted by bandits, they saw themselves tied to a pole by rope. The bandits wanted their money and then kill them.
The bandits persuaded them to tell them where they sealed their belongings to, the bandits got what they wanted by eventually trapping them in a genjutsu, and they spat out the location, the bandits had nothing more to do with them. They decided to kill them, the jonins realised this, and not wanting the young hyuga to die, they tried everything they could to break free from the restrain of the rope, and they did.
The jonins freed Kenao, they agreed to act as decoys and let the Hyuga escape unnoticed, they did so, but died in the process. Kenao, a child that has been shown cruelty by the people of Kumogakure couldn't believe that good people still existed in the village.
Kenao escaped, but was eventually bitten by a deadly viper, which left him on the verge of death before he was rescued by a Sunagakure jonin that took him to the village. Kenao eventually noticed that his uncle had just died recently he was told by a jonin when he was looking for him. Kenao faced hardship in this new village, where he knew no one else except the mysterious jonin that saved him. His father however, still feeling guilt for what he had done, decided to pay Kenao a visit, but after notcing that Kenao was homeless, and didn't want to return to Kumogakure, he decided to stay with him in the new village, and they rented an apartment. After few years, Kenao enrolled in the academy and passed out at the age of 13
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Kenao Koroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenao Koroshi   Kenao Koroshi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Such a strange upbringing for a character. Sad.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kenao Koroshi
Page 1 of 1