Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Attack on the water ninja I_vote_lcapAttack on the water ninja I_voting_barAttack on the water ninja I_vote_rcap 
Will
Attack on the water ninja I_vote_lcapAttack on the water ninja I_voting_barAttack on the water ninja I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Attack on the water ninja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Attack on the water ninja Empty
PostSubject: Attack on the water ninja   Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 6:03 am

Spoiler:

It had been sometime since yago had takend on a village. due to him pretty much turning them all down and forcing the council to use someone else to do the missions in question. But of course he could only go so long with hiding and turning down missions before the council summons him to there chambers and pretty much informed him of his role as one of the jounin in the village and even though he was part of the founding clan that he was not going to be able to keep turning away missions that were beneficial to the stability of the village. Yago himself has already known this and didn't need the council to remind him of his duties in the village. The council informed him of the mission they wanted him to take on. On one of the coast lines on the outskits of the valley outside of the village was a shinobi from another land terrorizing the ciztens of the costal land. Although there has not been any deaths to the knowledge of the councilmen. They believe that there is a chance that it could happen and the fact that there was a shinobi using ninjutus base water attacks in the land of kumo was in itself an insult to the village. Something that Yago could not over look, He agreed to take on the mission. Due largerly in part that its been awhile since he's fought another shinobi and one who was skilled in the art of ninjutsu even if it was just water base attack. With him attacking in a costal land where water was plentiful. Yago knew he would be at a slight disadvanage. Something thatyago was actually looking forward to.

After about an hour later wrapping up his conversation with the councilmen, he was now headed towards the gate. He knew he had to get a move on to the costal lands and put an end to this man that was raining havoc in this small town. Yago was sported his normal attire which consisted of his black shirt with his clan symbol on it,  underneath a black jacket with black pands and black shinobi scandals. He also wore his demonic looking mask with the kanji "demon" inscribed on the center of the forehead. As he stood infront of the gates looking up at the two chuunin who were on duty today. He simply nodded as they nodded back at him and made a jester to someone who wasn't visilbe to yago currently as the gate slowly started to open and he started making his way down to the coast. Yago knew it was going to take him some time to even get to the area he needed togo to since it was the one south west of the villlage in the more rural area of kumo. As he walked his senses were heighted waiting on any little move that wasn't normal to him. He would pounce on it as soon as he knew it was coming or about to happen

WC=510
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Attack on the water ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the water ninja   Attack on the water ninja Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 3:20 am

It took him a little longer then he thought. But he had finally made it to the edge of thesmall costal town. It had been a long time since he had last come to this area. He hadn't eneter the town yet and was just looking over the landscape of the town atop of the small mountain that overlooked the town. Yago activated his clans dojutus to see if he could find the person he waslooking for. His dojutus aloud him to see the charka network within allliving things. For most it would be hard to figure out who it was he waslooking for since the council didn't inform him of how the person looked he was searching for but with his dojutus even if the man was trying to hide within this town his high level charka would give him away.

As quickly as yago started to survey the area he heard the screams of local townsmen as his attention turned to a boat that had been sent sorrowing into the air landing on a small shelter destroying it with rather ease. Due to the boat being larger in size then the shelter itself. Yago eyes now met with a man who was standing on top of the water where the boats were docked. Yago grinned slighly under his mask. This fool made it almost to easy for yago to fine him as yaho almost seemed to vanish from where he was currently perched and appeared infront of the docks now in a matter of a few seconds a testimony to his speed. As he was not about 30metters or so away from the man who was standing on the water. As he stood there pondering who yago was it didn't takehim long to figure out due to yago current appearance. No matter what village this man held from weather major or minor his name and appearance were widely known. A blssing or curse depending on who it was yago wasin front of. But for this unlucky so it would be a curse.

"So they sent there best lap dog to come deal with me i'm honored." The man stated as he looked upon yago as nothing more then a mut. " Don't get besides yourself". Yago stated " They sent me because they wanted to make sure you were dead and who better to send then the grim reaper". Yago explained, this seemtoonly anger the man as he quickly formed the hand seals needed as a dragon began to form next to him. " Big talkcoming from a man who's about to die". The man stated. Yago made a sound that show his disagreement with the man statement as the dragon started moving towards yago. As he quickly formed the seals needed and slammed his hand to the ground as a huge wall of earth appeared from the ground. Yago of course knew this wouldn't be enough to stop this attack as he formedanother set of hand seals just as quick as the dragon now hit the wallof earth as noticeable cracks started to form in the wall before finaly giving way to the technique after a mere few seconds. All the time yago needed as he finished his seals as the jutus came flying towards himmaking contact and sending what seemed like his body into a nearby house.

The man didn't stop there as he formed another set of handseals as a water vortex formed and sent it flying into the direction of where he believed yago body still rested. Which was inside the house where his last attack just finish. His second attack now destroying the house completed at this point as theman started laughing. " Whats so funny". Was now heard from behind the man as his face went pale and his body froze up. Yago wasted no time as his fist met the mans face with great force easily cracking the man skull. Sending him flying into a near by mountain side head first. There was little chance the man had survived that kind of impact. Yago once again vanished and appeared next to the man's lifeless body as his head was pushed into the side of the mountain. Yago pulled out the man's body he knew the man was dead but he couldn't leave the body here like he would normally do. This was to far out for the cleanof crew to come and take care of it.That and there were a lot of townsmen here and the last thing he wanted to do was leave a dead body there. So yago simply threw the body over his shoulder and vainshed heading back towards the village.

WC=780+510=1290/800
Back to top Go down

Attack on the water ninja
Page 1 of 1