Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The kid does missions[closed] I_vote_lcapThe kid does missions[closed] I_voting_barThe kid does missions[closed] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The kid does missions[closed] I_vote_lcapThe kid does missions[closed] I_voting_barThe kid does missions[closed] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The kid does missions[closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

The kid does missions[closed] Empty
PostSubject: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:26 am

The young genin woke up from bed as he rubbed both of his eyes with his two hands. His bright red eyes saw another morning as he little smile lit up on his face. He seemed to have woken up to the bright side of the morning. He got out of bed very excited. He was having new missions today since he had not done some in quite a while. He pulled off his sleeping shirt and shorts as he tied a towel around his waist and danced towards the bath room. He was nine years old but yea he his brain had grown past his age. He opened the bath room door and entered into it as he hung his towel on a handle behind the bath room door. The first thing he did was to pick out his tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it as he began to brush his teeth in a funny way. He finished this and walked under the shower. He ran the shower and felt the cold water race down his skin. He shivered a little but he quickly adjusted to the temperature of the water. He took a long time washing himself. He enjoyed being under the shower, letting the waters from above run through his grey hair and down his white pale skin. It was beautiful. He danced a bit more in the shower before his heard a voice from outside the bathroom. “Make sure you build your own kingdom in the bathroom Dray..” He smirked at his mother’s teasingly comment and he knew that she was in his room when she said so.. “Sure mom, I’ll be the king and you’ll be the mother of the king” he continued. This exact routine from him getting out of bed seemed to have been happening for quite a while now and it made him wondered if he was always repeating his life.
Dray got out of the bath room and dried himself. He put on a black leather jacket, trouser and boots. He walked to the dining room and his breakfast was already waiting. He made sure to eat it quick and sprang out of the house with his mission scroll. He opened it again to be sure about what it said. He was to help a little girl find her cat. It was grey with blue eyes and that did not seem to be much of a problem. Cats cats, he thought and he knew just where to look. He had not gone too far when he sighted a cat up in a tree. He moved closer and it was a cat with the exact descriptions. He climbed up the tree and took the cat down as he made his way to the young girl’s house.
WC:471
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:28 am

The young genin woke up from bed as he rubbed both of his eyes with his two hands. His bright red eyes saw another morning as he little smile lit up on his face. He seemed to have woken up to the bright side of the morning. He got out of bed very excited. He was having new missions today since he had not done some in quite a while. He pulled off his sleeping shirt and shorts as he tied a towel around his waist and danced towards the bath room. He was nine years old but yea he his brain had grown past his age. He opened the bath room door and entered into it as he hung his towel on a handle behind the bath room door. The first thing he did was to pick out his tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it as he began to brush his teeth in a funny way. He finished this and walked under the shower. He ran the shower and felt the cold water race down his skin. He shivered a little but he quickly adjusted to the temperature of the water. He took a long time washing himself. He enjoyed being under the shower, letting the waters from above run through his grey hair and down his white pale skin. It was beautiful. He danced a bit more in the shower before his heard a voice from outside the bathroom. “Make sure you build your own kingdom in the bathroom Dray..” He smirked at his mother’s teasingly comment and he knew that she was in his room when she said so.. “Sure mom, I’ll be the king and you’ll be the mother of the king” he continued. This exact routine from him getting out of bed seemed to have been happening for quite a while now and it made him wondered if he was always repeating his life.
He got out of the bathroom and wore his clothes. He sat on the bed as he opened the mission scroll and read it aloud. He was to repair the docks that was recently destroyed by a storm. Good thing he was not the lazy type. He picked up his bag and put in some of his personal tools that could help in the rebuilding as he bolted out of the house. He got to the docks and found some people working on it already. He joined them together to repair the deck and by noon they were done with it. Dray heaved a sigh of relief as he left the site.
WC:437
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:36 am

Dray danced out of the bathroom as he put on some clothes. He opened the mission scroll and checked out his contents. His mood suddenly changed from happy to serious and he knew what he had to do. He filled his ninja pouch with his basic projectiles as he left home without breakfast. He headed straight into the forest as he took note of his surroundings. He looked at the prints on the floor and he knew where the bears were. He ran his fingers on the claw marks on the trees as they led him to where the bear possibly was. He was lucky that the bear was sleeping but he had to do what needed to be done. Silently, he maneuvered to the top of the bear as he made sure to dig two kunais straight through it’s neck and one through its heart. The bear growled but it was quickly dead afterwards. Dray pulled out the kunais because he knew that they growl would attract more wild bears. He jumped into the trees and waited for the bears to come and one appeared shortly after.

Dray jumped from above directly under the bear’s back and before the poor beast could react, Dray slit it’s throat with two kunais as blood gushed out unto the floor. One more and Dray would be done with this. Stealth was all he needed for this mission but out of no where, a bear came rushing at him from behind. He ran forward and the bear chased behind. He spotted as tree before him and he slowed down to close the distance between the bear and him a bit. He tapped the tree with his right leg ad he lifted himself above the ground and soared in the air in an arc movement as he landed on the bear. He put the kunais to the throat and rripp.. blood came pouring out of the bears throat. All three died the same way. It was a good sign to prove that he was their killer. Now the problem was our to get them to the chef. He saw two older guys passing through and he talked to them about helping him saying that he would give them out of what he would receive so they agreed and all three males got the bears to the chef. Dray was paid and he gave the males something too.
WC:731
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 am

Dray quickly got out of the bath and changed into some clothes. His mission involved finding a fisherman’s pole. He snapped his fingers as he remembered seeing the pole somewhere when he went to fix the docs. He quickly had some breakfasts and went straight to the docks. He got there and started searching as he found the pole. He returned it to the fisher man and he was impressed for what Dray had done for him.
WC:431
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:46 am

The young genin woke up from bed as he rubbed both of his eyes with his two hands. His bright red eyes saw another morning as he little smile lit up on his face. He seemed to have woken up to the bright side of the morning. He got out of bed very excited. He was having new missions today since he had not done some in quite a while. He pulled off his sleeping shirt and shorts as he tied a towel around his waist and danced towards the bath room. He was nine years old but yea he his brain had grown past his age. He opened the bath room door and entered into it as he hung his towel on a handle behind the bath room door. The first thing he did was to pick out his tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it as he began to brush his teeth in a funny way. He finished this and walked under the shower. He ran the shower and felt the cold water race down his skin. He shivered a little but he quickly adjusted to the temperature of the water. He took a long time washing himself. He enjoyed being under the shower, letting the waters from above run through his grey hair and down his white pale skin. It was beautiful. He danced a bit more in the shower before his heard a voice from outside the bathroom. “Make sure you build your own kingdom in the bathroom Dray..” He smirked at his mother’s teasingly comment and he knew that she was in his room when she said so.. “Sure mom, I’ll be the king and you’ll be the mother of the king” he continued. This exact routine from him getting out of bed seemed to have been happening for quite a while now and it made him wondered if he was always repeating his life. He got out of the bathroom and wore his clothes and had breakfast.
Dray was walking towards his client’s house. The fisherman loved the way Dray had found his pole and he had invited him on a fishing trip so Dray could help him get some fishes. Dray got to the house and both males set out to the docks. They got into the boat and began rowing. The fisher man stopped at a point and began to fish. He cast out his net and Dray helped him bring it in. They did that for most of the day and the fisher man was really glad. It was a nice day for them both and Dray received some fishes to take home.
WC:448
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:48 am

The young genin woke up from bed as he rubbed both of his eyes with his two hands. His bright red eyes saw another morning as he little smile lit up on his face. He seemed to have woken up to the bright side of the morning. He got out of bed very excited. He was having new missions today since he had not done some in quite a while. He pulled off his sleeping shirt and shorts as he tied a towel around his waist and danced towards the bath room. He was nine years old but yea he his brain had grown past his age. He opened the bath room door and entered into it as he hung his towel on a handle behind the bath room door. The first thing he did was to pick out his tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it as he began to brush his teeth in a funny way. He finished this and walked under the shower. He ran the shower and felt the cold water race down his skin. He shivered a little but he quickly adjusted to the temperature of the water. He took a long time washing himself. He enjoyed being under the shower, letting the waters from above run through his grey hair and down his white pale skin. It was beautiful. He danced a bit more in the shower before his heard a voice from outside the bathroom. “Make sure you build your own kingdom in the bathroom Dray..” He smirked at his mother’s teasingly comment and he knew that she was in his room when she said so.. “Sure mom, I’ll be the king and you’ll be the mother of the king” he continued. This exact routine from him getting out of bed seemed to have been happening for quite a while now and it made him wondered if he was always repeating his life. Dray got out of the bathroom and danced into his room. He was young but even still he had a bath room and toilet of his own. If he had had a kitchen then it would have completed a home but his cooking skills weren’t that good. He white towel was around his waist as he walked up to his wad robe. He opened it up and checked the clothes for which one would best suit him for the day. It was hard picking seeing as he had a wide variety of clothes but he had a pretty good number of leather wears too. He picked out a white jacket and an white trouser. He wore his under wears first and then put these on. He loved matching stuffs so they question was should he wear white boots or black. Black always looked good on white, that was unarguable but still he loved to blend with whatever was around so that meant that he would go with white boots. He put on his socks and then white boots as he tucked his leather trouser into the boots. He combed his hair downwards and walked out of his room. He sat at the dining table as his mother brought his food to his table. They were having toast breads and milk for breakfast. His father sat at the table as they both exchanged morning greetings. Their mother also joined the table with her food as they had a happy family breakfast. Dray finished his food and took his plate and cup to the kitchen. He washed them quickly but clean too as he made way to the front door. “I’ll be back soon mom, dad.” He said as he exited his home.

The fisher man had loved his help with finding his pole and catching fish for him and this time, he was taking him fishing again but to a special spot he said. Dray and the fisher man got to the docks and into a boat as the fisher man rowed them to his special spot. He cast out the net and they had to bring in lots of fishes. The fishes tried to jump out of the water at Dray but he slapped them back into the water and the fisher man captured them again. They did this all day long till they were satisfied.
WC:723
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:52 am

The young genin woke up from bed as he rubbed both of his eyes with his two hands. His bright red eyes saw another morning as he little smile lit up on his face. He seemed to have woken up to the bright side of the morning. He got out of bed very excited. He was having new missions today since he had not done some in quite a while. He pulled off his sleeping shirt and shorts as he tied a towel around his waist and danced towards the bath room. He was nine years old but yea he his brain had grown past his age. He opened the bath room door and entered into it as he hung his towel on a handle behind the bath room door. The first thing he did was to pick out his tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it as he began to brush his teeth in a funny way. He finished this and walked under the shower. He ran the shower and felt the cold water race down his skin. He shivered a little but he quickly adjusted to the temperature of the water. He took a long time washing himself. He enjoyed being under the shower, letting the waters from above run through his grey hair and down his white pale skin. It was beautiful. He danced a bit more in the shower before his heard a voice from outside the bathroom. “Make sure you build your own kingdom in the bathroom Dray..” He smirked at his mother’s teasingly comment and he knew that she was in his room when she said so.. “Sure mom, I’ll be the king and you’ll be the mother of the king” he continued. This exact routine from him getting out of bed seemed to have been happening for quite a while now and it made him wondered if he was always repeating his life. Dray got out of the bathroom and danced into his room. He was young but even still he had a bath room and toilet of his own. If he had had a kitchen then it would have completed a home but his cooking skills weren’t that good. He white towel was around his waist as he walked up to his wad robe. He opened it up and checked the clothes for which one would best suit him for the day. It was hard picking seeing as he had a wide variety of clothes but he had a pretty good number of leather wears too. He picked out a white jacket and an white trouser. He wore his under wears first and then put these on. He loved matching stuffs so they question was should he wear white boots or black. Black always looked good on white, that was unarguable but still he loved to blend with whatever was around so that meant that he would go with white boots. He put on his socks and then white boots as he tucked his leather trouser into the boots. He combed his hair downwards and walked out of his room.
He sat at the dining table as his mother brought his food to his table. They were having toast breads and milk for breakfast. His father sat at the table as they both exchanged morning greetings. Their mother also joined the table with her food as they had a happy family breakfast. Dray finished his food and took his plate and cup to the kitchen. He washed them quickly but clean too as he made way to the front door. “I’ll be back soon mom, dad.” He said as he exited his home.
It was another day with the fisher man and they were going to his favorite spot again. They got to the docks and into the boat as they fisher took them to his favorite spot which Dray had known by now. He cast out the net together with Dray as they attempted to bring in the fishes but instead the net was filled with piranha fishes. Dray fought these fishes to protect the fisher man as the fisher man caught the rest of the normal fishes in the water. He was really grateful to Dray for his help.
WC:716
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:56 am

The young genin woke up from bed as he rubbed both of his eyes with his two hands. His bright red eyes saw another morning as he little smile lit up on his face. He seemed to have woken up to the bright side of the morning. He got out of bed very excited. He was having new missions today since he had not done some in quite a while. He pulled off his sleeping shirt and shorts as he tied a towel around his waist and danced towards the bath room. He was nine years old but yea he his brain had grown past his age. He opened the bath room door and entered into it as he hung his towel on a handle behind the bath room door. The first thing he did was to pick out his tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it as he began to brush his teeth in a funny way. He finished this and walked under the shower. He ran the shower and felt the cold water race down his skin. He shivered a little but he quickly adjusted to the temperature of the water. He took a long time washing himself. He enjoyed being under the shower, letting the waters from above run through his grey hair and down his white pale skin. It was beautiful. He danced a bit more in the shower before his heard a voice from outside the bathroom. “Make sure you build your own kingdom in the bathroom Dray..” He smirked at his mother’s teasingly comment and he knew that she was in his room when she said so.. “Sure mom, I’ll be the king and you’ll be the mother of the king” he continued. This exact routine from him getting out of bed seemed to have been happening for quite a while now and it made him wondered if he was always repeating his life. Dray got out of the bathroom and danced into his room. He was young but even still he had a bath room and toilet of his own. If he had had a kitchen then it would have completed a home but his cooking skills weren’t that good. He white towel was around his waist as he walked up to his wad robe. He opened it up and checked the clothes for which one would best suit him for the day. It was hard picking seeing as he had a wide variety of clothes but he had a pretty good number of leather wears too. He picked out a white jacket and an white trouser. He wore his under wears first and then put these on. He loved matching stuffs so they question was should he wear white boots or black. Black always looked good on white, that was unarguable but still he loved to blend with whatever was around so that meant that he would go with white boots. He put on his socks and then white boots as he tucked his leather trouser into the boots. He combed his hair downwards and walked out of his room. He sat at the dining table as his mother brought his food to his table. They were having toast breads and milk for breakfast. His father sat at the table as they both exchanged morning greetings. Their mother also joined the table with her food as they had a happy family breakfast. Dray finished his food and took his plate and cup to the kitchen. He washed them quickly but clean too as he made way to the front door. “I’ll be back soon mom, dad.” He said as he exited his home.

He knew what his mission was and the moment he left home, he put on a serious look. There is a snake that has been eating the life stock of the villagers and Dray has been assigned to put an end to this terror. He got to the location where the snake should be. It was a very shallow lake but still the snake seemed to be able to hide in it because it would have an advantage in the water. Dray picked up a stone and threw it in the water. He picked up a few more and threw them into the water to draw out the snake and then he saw the waters rumble and he was ready for it. The snake came out straight at him with all of it’s fangs out and it attempted to strike Dray but Dray poofed into a log of wood with a smoke bomb attached to it and once the wood landed, the smoke bomb went off. Dray came running behind the confused snake and with two kunais in his hand, he jumped into the air and came down from the snake’s head to the tail, slicing it through as the snake fell to the ground. Dray saw a little animal already dead inside of the snake but it was not digested yet so maybe that was why the snake was less effective but anyway, he was done with this and he had to report it.
WC:865
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:00 am

The moment Dray walked out of the house, he meant business. He just put up a happy attitude for his parents so that they would not get worried. He was to track down a ninja that had gone missing from the village. He had been notified that the ninja was good at running and that he had smoke bombs and explosive tags so he had to be wary of that or better still he had to kill the ninja before he had any chance to do anything. Dray walked out of the village gates in search of the missing ninja. He had made some findings about where he was last seen and he knew where to check. He walked into the forest in search of the missing ninja and he stopped to look at the tracks on the floor. They were human prints and he followed this. He found the bandit resting against a tree and it was indeed a sorry way to die. Dray put his kunai to his throat and he was done with it in no time. Ending the fight before it even began, that was his way. He did not like to get his hands dirty.
WC:818
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The kid does missions[closed]   The kid does missions[closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The kid does missions[closed]
Page 1 of 1