Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Terumi Clan  I_vote_lcapTerumi Clan  I_voting_barTerumi Clan  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Terumi Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Terumi Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Terumi Clan    Terumi Clan  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Clan Name: Terumi Clan
Clan Location: Scattered
Size: 10
Clan Ability Description
Lava Release: Fire Release and Earth Release are combined to create corrosive matter that can take on a variety of forms. Lava Release can take on the form of an acidic mud, molten liquid, quicklime, or a hot rubber-like substance.

Boil Release: Fire Release and Water Release are combined to create a vapor that can corrode or be used to enhance the power and speed of physical attacks. Boil Release is generally hot and dangerous to use, especially when near allies.

Note: Members of this clan hold EITHER Lava Release or Boil Release. However, it is easier to transplant (for ex.) the Lava Release kekkei genkai into another Terumi who has the Boil Release kekkai genkai.

History: The Terumi clan are pacifists by nature, preferring to forgo combat and instead settle on a resolution through peace and politics. The clan has a history of powerful orators and negotiators, but they have attracted greater attention for bearing the Lava and Boil Release kekkei genkai. Within the family hierarchy, there is civil dissension between the "Lavas" and the "Boils", but the clan leaders have managed to keep the clan together with their ways of peace. Unfortunately, the dual-nature of the Terumi gene has led to several kidnappings of Terumi clan members, as they would killed to harvest and transplant their genes into others to see if they could inherit an advanced element of their own. Particularly for the Lava Release kekkei genkai, the transplants were mostly successful.

When the ninja village system emerged, the Terumi decided to unite with the Kaguya clan in the founding of Iwagakure. The Terumi agreed that some members of their clan will marry members of the Kaguya as part of the alliance when they were building Iwagakure. This made it easier for the battle-excelling Kaguya to co-exist with the pacifist Terumi in building a ninja village, and it also promoted new genes that would promote stronger kekkai genkai. The Kaguya and Terumi shared a mutual drive for power, and that eventually led them to discovering a fuinjutsu derived from the Uzumaki clan that enabled them to seal Bijuu, one of which was terrorizing the newly-built village - Kurama the Nine Tailed Fox. At the cost of many lives, the Kyuubi was successfully sealed into a human container, and that created the first Jinchuriki.

However, the Kaguya and Terumi were destroyed by their own success. More Bijuu showed up at their doors during a massive gathering of shinobi for a Grand Tournament, which ended up in Iwagakure's ruin and the death of many Kaguya and Terumi. Now, the Terumi clan are scattered all across the world, fearing that their bodies may be harvested for kekkei genkai transplants.

Bloodline Reputation: The Terumi clan is well-known for its dual-kekkei genkai bloodline. As a family that can produce shinobi wielding either one of two advanced elements, they are popular all around the world.
Clan Jutsus:

Lava Release
A few Lava Release techniques are being reserved for the Jinchuriki of Son Goku.

Name: Lava Release: Melting Apparition
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lava
Range: Close-Mid (0-10m)
Handseals: Dog → Boar → Tiger → Ox → Rat → Bird
Speed: 3
Description: A technique that manipulates a strong acidic mud flow, even capable of corroding flesh. The Fifth Mizukage changes chakra inside her body into a powerful acidic fluid that will melt anything and spits out the viscous fluid from her mouth. Both the shape and the amount are determined by her. By spitting it out at short-range the technique's speed increases. By distributing the liquid across a vast range, she creates an acid wall. Anything that touches it will crumble and lose its shape. Should her initial attack miss, a great deal of smoke is created by the effects of the acid, so a follow-up attack can be conducted while the enemy's vision remains obscured.

Name: Quicklime Congealing Technique
Handseals: Rabbit → Ox → Dog → Snake
Description: This technique makes use of the Lava Release kekkei genkai where the user expels a large quantity of quicklime from her mouth, capable of inflicting damage to an opponent. This ability can also be manipulated in order to restrict the intended target's movements, as after the initial blast the remnants of the substance can act in a similar manner to quick-drying cement. However, the technique requires the addition of water to set off the necessary reaction to make the substance harden. This can be easily achieved through the use of a Water Release technique, which can also serve to increase the area covered by the substance, thus further increasing the potential range of the technique.

Name: Rubber Ball
Range: Close
Handseals: Bird
Description: The user expels a large glob of lava from their mouth, which quickly solidifies into a hollow ball that can be used to protect an object by surrounding it with the durable rubber-like material. The properties of this substance mean that it can both absorb and dissipate the force behind a blow when struck, resulting in it either deforming or bouncing upon impact. A-rank weapons or B-rank jutsu attacks are required to destroy this rubber barrier.

A skilled user of this technique, such as Dodai, is capable of making it appear as if they were intending to protect an object or individual within the sphere, when in fact they merely use the ball as a distraction in order to occupy an enemy, while instead covertly withdrawing the item in question from the ball during its formation.

Name: Rubber Rope
Range: Close-Mid (0-7m)
Description: The user creates a rope with lava converted into a rubber-like material. It can be used to quickly withdraw an ally of the attack line, being more efficient when combined with a distraction.

Name: Rubber Wall
Handseals: Tiger
Description: The user creates an enormous torrent of lava from the ground directly in front of them, which then forms into a wall possessing immense durability due to its rubbery consistency that allows the material to deform when attacked, meaning it can both absorb and dissipate the force behind a blow rather than just simply obstruct it. This technique can also be used to provide reinforcement to a pre-existing barrier. A-rank weapons jutsu are required to destroy this barrier.

Name: Lava Release: Scorching Stream Rock Technique
Handseals: Dog → Ox → Hare → Snake
Description: The user expels a large amount of lava from their mouth, which quickly solidifies into multiple boulders of molten rock that are fired towards the target with tremendous force. Due to their composition, the boulders can melt through most objects with ease, and because a considerable number are dispersed over a wide range in quick succession, they are also difficult to avoid.

Boil Release

Name: Unrivaled Strength
Type: Ninjutsu Fighting Style
Element: Boil
Description: The user increases the temperature of chakra to the Boiling Point generating large amounts of steam and evaporating any water or ice in direct contact with their body. The pressure resulting from this emitted steam can then be used to increase the force behind physical attacks, giving the user "Matchless Superhuman Strength".  The exact amount of force produced is proportional to the quantity of steam released, as the greater the volume of steam utilised, the larger the pressure that can be built up. By releasing the pressure, not only the strength can be improved, but also the speed.
Note: This is not a jutsu, but a fighting style for Boil Release users. This technique must be trained or purchased before derived techniques such as Erupting Propulsion Fist and Erupting Strong Foot can be used.

Name: Erupting Propulsion Fist
Description: After increasing his chakra temperature to the boiling point, the user releases boiling steam from his body and delivers a steam-enhanced punch that sends his opponent flying far away. Increases Strength and Speed by 30 Strength points.

Name: Erupting Strong Foot
Speed:
Description: After increasing his chakra temperature to boiling point, the user releases boiling steam from his body and delivers a powerful kick to his opponent with enhanced force via Steam Armour. This attack has enough force to generally send his opponent reeling backwards. Increases Strength and Speed by 30 Strength points.

Name: Skilled Mist Technique
Range: Close-Mid (0-10m), range increases by 5m for every additional turn the mist is maintained.
Handseals: Horse
Speed: 2
Description: Mei creates a cloud of mist which she releases from her mouth. This mist contains a powerful acidic property, capable of melting bodies, and chakra defences, such as Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not contain allies. In the event that the mist escapes the containment area, the user can adjust the pH level of the mist to safer levels.

Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, as Mei used it in an enclosed area without endangering herself.
Back to top Go down

Terumi Clan
Page 1 of 1