Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rise to the challenge! [Event] I_vote_lcapRise to the challenge! [Event] I_voting_barRise to the challenge! [Event] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rise to the challenge! [Event] I_vote_lcapRise to the challenge! [Event] I_voting_barRise to the challenge! [Event] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rise to the challenge! [Event]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Rise to the challenge! [Event] Empty
PostSubject: Rise to the challenge! [Event]   Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:42 pm

A gruff, angry looking man with paper pale skin and a large, bronze bell chained chained to his back. He appeared to be around forty and was far from a people person. He looked haggard, and small, wanting more than anything to get back to his home. He wore a cloak that contained most of his body and he appeared to have a red gleam to his eyes, maybe with a black pattern, but it was there only for a moment. He pulled a stick from his sleeve and slammed it on the bell, which resonated beautifully, calming his deep social anxieties for only a second, which was all that he needed. Instead of anouncing what needed said like he had been asked, but most definitely not expected to do, he put up a sign and then scurried off, allowing for the sound of the bell to lead people to where he was standing before. The note pinned up on the wall of the arena read as such:

Ninja of Sunagakure are able to fight over the title of Kazekage.
This means you're the head ninja of the country.
You have 24 hours from now to sign up.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Rise to the challenge! [Event]   Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:29 am

Sachio would respond to the ringing of the bell and arrive in the area in little to no time. Stopping on the rooftop, he analyzed the situation from his vantage point prior to safely descending, to see what was on this paper people were so flustered about. Moving his way through the crowd, what he saw was an unconventional way for people to fight over a title. Kazekage. He wasn't sure what the title entailed, it was the first time he had seen such a title, but he figured since it involved fighting he was interested, especially since it was legalized. He would sign up with a visage of uninterested dullness, though he was already plotting in his head what training exercises he'd go do to prepare himself for this tourney.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise to the challenge! [Event]   Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Voltaire came running out when he heard the bell, wondering if it was some odd call to arms of some sort.When he arrived he found a note and decided quickly upon reading it that it was a challenge that he wanted to be a part of. His hubris lead him to believe that he could win, and he was going to ride that arrogance to the top, and become the Kazekage!

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Rise to the challenge! [Event]   Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Horus was in the area, having decided to take a walk around the village. The vagabond soon heard the sound of a bell ring out in the vicinity. His eyes soon took notice of the people gathering and reading. The murmurs and chit chat gave away what was happening to a degree. But Horus wasn't about to rely on Chinese whispers and so he decided to step forward himself. Weaving through the crowd that had gathered, the man was finally able to read the posted notice. A soft smile appeared on his face as he stood there reading. The vagabond turned away and nodded his head as if confirming that he too will be taking part. Horus was a little skeptical due to his upbringing and his background. Like who would realistically accept him as the Kazekage? And was he even strong enough to become a Kazekage and leader of the village? Could this be what the old geezer had been preparing him for? It was decided, Horus will take part in the contest or tournament. He was now off to gather his things.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise to the challenge! [Event]   Rise to the challenge! [Event] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise to the challenge! [Event]
Page 1 of 1