Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Zenkichi has returned I_vote_lcapZenkichi has returned I_voting_barZenkichi has returned I_vote_rcap 
Will
Zenkichi has returned I_vote_lcapZenkichi has returned I_voting_barZenkichi has returned I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Zenkichi has returned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

Zenkichi has returned Empty
PostSubject: Zenkichi has returned   Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:41 am

Well, hello, people of the RPG World. I, Zenkichi, am finally back after a 2-year-long hiatus. Many of you may know me, as I've started and co-started many anime-related RPGs that are still out there. I've been helping out in many other sites too, so many of you might know me. For those that doesn't, I'll introduce myself now!

I'm a happy-go-lucky guy, and I won't get offended much. I'm a pretty chill person that loves to RP, so please RP with me! Don't feel intimidated. I hope that I'll get along with you guys!

The person who referred me here was V. I received a pM from him regarding this site, and I decided that I should return to the RP field again :3 So don't be harsh on me, as my RPG skills are very rusty.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Zenkichi has returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkichi has returned   Zenkichi has returned Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:45 am

Hello Zen,

Allow me to be the first to welcome to SWW. Also, welcome back to RPing, please take your time and enjoy getting back into the feeling. I am here if you have any questions, need help or need someone to spark your muse! I look forward to seeing your work & RPing IC!
Back to top Go down

Zenkichi has returned
Page 1 of 1