Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Training [Invite - Horus] I_vote_lcapTraining [Invite - Horus] I_voting_barTraining [Invite - Horus] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Training [Invite - Horus] I_vote_lcapTraining [Invite - Horus] I_voting_barTraining [Invite - Horus] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Training [Invite - Horus]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

Training [Invite - Horus] Empty
PostSubject: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:26 am

Tap. Tap. Tap. Clink.

A single kunai was lightly tapped against the leather pouch strapped against Nana's hip, until she let it fall down to join the rest of the metal in there. The solid sound of metal hitting metal vibrated through her ears before the previous silence took over once again. It didn't seem like the training grounds were a particularly popular place today. The cloudy sky threatened rain even if everything kept dry for now. The sun was nowhere to be in sight yet it wasn't cold at all. It was actually a rather comfortable weather once Nana thought about it. But she was bored. Instead of enjoying this beautiful day to its fullest and getting things done, she found herself sitting on the ground in a somewhat moping mood. She was supposed to be training - and wanted to train, but there was no one she could find that would be interested in training - or more to the point; training with her. Mostly it seemed that the reason for this 'shunning' was that people around her own age and of her own profession had problems with liking her. Why? Because she apparently looked hostile for the most part. It wasn't something Nana really understood, as she never judged a person based on whether they smiled a lot or were loud and cheerful. Rather, she would judge them upon how they'd treat others and act in general as human beings.

The second reason for why people sometimes avoided contact with Nana, was because of her underground family. That was again something she would never dream of apologizing for. She loved her large, rugged and ...shadowy family. Almost anyone that would be a regular guest at bars would know her and she would know them in return. She was just about the only 'normal' person whom could walk without a worry through dark alleys. This was not to say that she approved of theft or murder of any degree - she would without hesitation defend anyone that was being assaulted. But those shadowy people whom loved her the most would simply never let her actually see that side to them. So she had many motherly and fatherly figures in all the worst places - and she had learned many things no ordinary and decent person should really learn. As if this wasn't bad enough in the eyes of many, then Nana was also pretty famous in most if not all of the bars in Sunagakure. 'Bottomless Nana'; the undefeated drinker. She had earned herself quite the reputation since at the tender age of 14 when she had gotten to know sake for real.

She sighed for what seemed to be the 100th time that day. Her black ninja boots scraped against the ground as she dug her heels into the soft earth. Her black, tightly fitted pants were probably extremely dirty from all the sitting around in the dried mud - but Nana held little care for such trivial matters. Her light blue hair was as usually tied up in a high ponytail, its loose strands hanging down to frame her face slightly and her bare shoulders. Many might argue that wearing cropped tops was a way to call attention to yourself (especially when you were a female) but Nana would argue that she could wear whatever the fuck she wanted without having to worry about people (mostly men) oogling at her boobs or stomach area.

With a soft groan she started getting up and dusted herself harshly off. Nana's father wasn't going to return home until the day after, so she could clean up properly when back at the house without hearing him scold her about treating her clothes badly. Honestly, for a man as ... manly as himself, he really did have a knack for turning into a scolding mother figure. After she had gotten up, she looked slowly around and frowned a bit. She reached down, grabbed her sheathed katana and held it against her hip instead of instantly strapping it over her back.

Was there really nobody going to come here today? And if that would happen, would anyone want to play around and train a thing or two?
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Swoosh.

That's what the sound could be described as which rung out so swiftly in the area. Behind the blue haired Kunoichi and to her left, at a distance of sixty meters. A rather unusual looking black arrow collided with a ten meter tall brown post. The post resembled a dragon, and it rested in the corner of the training area. A soft wind blew through the area, as the arrow released a hum as it struck the post. The black arrow which was marked lodged rather deep into the post. Making it so that it wasn't worth the effort trying to remove him. Since three quarters of the arrow was lodged deep inside. The training area was a combination of dirt and sand, and in some areas there was mud or even dried up mud. Like where the Kunoichi was sitting down previously. There was a row of practice dummies towards the right of the Kunoichi, being a good forty meters away from the female. The dummies numbered up to eleven, a very peculiar number. It seemed a trivial matter for now, but Horus had a certain dislike for odd numbers.

As for the rest of the area, the training area in this part of the village was a hundred and fifty meters in size. It was in a square shape, and the distance from one edge to another was a hundred and fifty meters. There are also pillars and posts of varying size and shapes, much like the one that had an arrow stuck inside it. Horus could sense that someone else was already in the area, and in time he was able to lay eyes on the Kunoichi. There was a total of seven pillars in the area, the largest being fifteen meters in height and five meters in width. It was place to the far right, and closer to the entrance which lead into the training area. Horus found it strange that the sun wasn't running rampant in the skies as usual. That wasn't so important now, since he realized he might have just startled the Kunoichi. Even more interesting, she now held a Katana blade in her hand. Did he somehow upset the Kunoichi? This was a bad situation to be in and so the man must decided on his next course of action very carefully.

He was now within twenty meters of the blue haired female and closing. A six foot one inches tall figure, looking most rugged. His scruffy looking appearance suggested he doesn't care much about what others think about him as a person. At the same time, the man with long brown hair carried an innocent and equally nervous grin on his face. Horus had two tags on his face, one position diagonally across his face. And the other just below his bottom lip, reaching towards his throat area. These tags were not of the explosive nature, but they had certain sealing-esque markings on them. Due to the way his hair fell, his right eye seemed to be covered by his hair. But his left eye was left for all to gaze upon the green orbs inside his head. His eyelids was also a mixture of red and black, which was often mistaken for eyeliner. How embarrassing for the vagabond but he didn't mind it much.

There were also bandages wrapped around his neck, but was perfectly positioned as to not cause an hindrance to him. After years of wearing them, he knew how to ensure that they are his weapons and no one else's. There is also a pair of black jewels earring in either ear, but there are not made of metal. Wrapped around the abdomen area of Horus are also bandages, and above those are also even more random tags stuck to his body. None of the tags on his body are as of yet of a explosive nature though. Furthering this, Horus sports a green and red Kimono.

This Kimono is held in place by a brown rope tied around his waist. The knot from the tied rope sits of the left side of Horus' hip.  Horus very rarely wears both sleeves of his kimono over his shoulders. His right hand and shoulder is usually covered up by his Kimono. But as for his left shoulder, it was almost always exposed, as Horus tends to leave the sleeves swaying at his side. The Shinobi again has numerous tags on his arms, that are visibly to onlookers. The entirety of their visibility of course depends on the manner in which he sports his attire. Moving downward to his trousers, Horus sports a green pair trousers, but is of a darker green compared to his kimono. The Kimono worn by Horus of course sits over his trousers, reaching to his mid thigh section.

To stick to the theme of him being a vagabond, Horus wears no shoes or sandals. Instead the man has his leg and feet wrapped in bandages. And over these bandages are a kind of long black socks, with his length of his trousers tucked inside them. Sitting on his side though was a bottle containing sake which he reached for. He was now within ten meters of the Kunoichi, with his bow being held in his left hand. His right hand held the bottle of sake that he was about to use as a peace offering. "I hope I didn't frighten ya. Care to share some sake with me during this fine afternoon?" The man asked  in hopes that there were no ill feelings between themselves.

"Its a lil empty out here, but I guess I can train in peace without any interruptions. Say, I'm not interrupting, am I?". Horus was taking a cautious approached, standing only four meters away from the woman. That was more than enough room for him to react if need be.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:01 pm

The air had so suddenly been disturbed by a soft swooshing of an arrow, that Nana almost missed it. She simply stood still for a second or two, before turning her head and acknowledging the object which had so surprised her. This was strange, as she had been pretty sure that nobody else was present. Was she being attacked? Was she going to have to fight some number of enemies or even bullies? Her pale blue eyes scanned the arrow further, nothing familiar was to be seen about it. It was black. Pretty unusual. But then again, most things were unusual when you were a Shinobi. Her head turned forward again and she noticed whom had shot the arrow. A bear of a man was approaching her. Perhaps if her father wasn't somewhat a bear himself (even more so than this young fella whom honestly looked like an adorable cub now that she thought about it) then Nana might have felt a little intimidated. But, alas, she simply blinked slowly and kept on looking at this stranger as he approached in a careful manner.

If he had been attacking her, she didn't see any reason for him to come on out in the open like that. But perhaps that was just a part of his strategy, however weird that seemed. Instead of saying something or doing something in this peculiar situation, she just stood there silently. Not one of her facial muscles or bodily was being moved. Only her eyes kept on the alert, and her gaze was not hardened into a glare but more held a slight hint of curiosity within it. The katana was still sheathed in her hand, nothing about the young woman's stance gave an indication that she would be attacking or thrashing out at the man whom had surprised her just earlier with a sneaky shot of an arrow. Her eyes rested for a short moment on his casual, yet slightly nervous, grin before she'd look at those strange tags that were on his face; before tracing the rest of the tags all over his strong looking body. They probably served him some purpose, but she coulnd't make much out of what they were.

Despite looking so rugged and having a 'I don't give a fuck about anything' kind of air around him, that man wore a kimono - which in Nana's mind was considered something fancy and not really worn on casual occasions. It was weird but she found herself liking this ruffled looking man. With his wild appearance and that grin of his; the grin that had clearly indicated that he didn't know just how she would be reacting. Even if one couldn't exactly swoon over his looks, then there was something about him that made Nana wonder if she could perhaps swoon over a person after all. And that was a big newsflash for her.

All of those previous thoughts were halted abruptly though as she suddenly saw him holding out a flask as a peace offering (or a trap). It looked a lot like a sake flask, and her interest was piqued even further. With a slightly raised eyebrow, she looked at the man's face again as she listened to his offer and his questions. So, it had not been an attack but rather a little bit of recklessness from his behalf. Well, she could live with that. Especially if she got sake in return. Her face had remained as blank as a white sheet of paper up until this moment, but now a little spark of warmth was to be seen in her eyes even as her mouth remained without a smile.

"No, I can't say you are interrupting anything else but my moment of moping around in boredom. This day has been unusually uneventful."

She tucked a long strand of blue hair behind her ear as she ducked her head slightly while eyeing the flask he was still holding. Her gaze then went to his eyes before she'd gracefully lower herself back onto the ground and set the katana down next to her whilst crossing her long legs. A stance that would not be able to give any indications of defensive nor offensive actions from her behalf.

"You didn't scare me, but I will gladly accept that offer of yours. I find myself very thirsty now that I think about it and in the need of some company."
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 3:52 pm

The vagabond's inner self celebrated the victory of not being beaten to a pulp by the blue haired beauty standing before him. Horus had taken notice of the sheathed katana being held in her hand. He wasn't a threat to the Kunoichi, since that wasn't his style at all. Horus was however genuinely bored and was in search of some companionship too. Even as he approached, his eyes maintained that oh so innocent sparkle of his. The Kunoichi may be able to deduce that Horus wasn't full of himself at all. Hubris wasn't something that he allowed himself to succumb to. At the moment in time, it almost seemed as if Horus was lacking in confidence, further and hopefully creating a relaxed atmosphere. The Jounin did not want to cause any unnecessary tension between himself and the predicted skillful woman. Up until a point, Horus noticed that (Nana) remained steady, while carefully observing his every move. Her body gave nothing away, as she simply chose to stay still and ascertain what was happening through the use of her eyes. She was turning out to be a scary proposition, and at the same time a little intimidating in her own right.

Horus was trying his best not to make any misinformed assumptions about the Kunoichi. However, his mind could not rest so easy without first making a few guesses and that is what he did. Having observed the Katana held in her hand, and that blank expression on her face. Horus figured more or less that(Nana) may well possess a cold shoulder, and those seeking warmth, may yet have to seek comfort from her cold steel. Again, this was terrifying when thinking about it. And still Horus wasn't about to judge, nor did this possibility dissuade from trying to at least hear her speak. With the aforementioned covered, it could simply be a case that most others did not know how to approach such an awesome looking woman. Being a nomad, a vagabond among the masses. Horus has seen and met an array of different personalities, and over time he had learned how to deal with them. Maybe in Nana's case, using sake as a peace offering was the best approach. Because she could either choose to slice and dice the vagabond, say something sarcastic and simply ignore him. Horus was hoping for a more open minded (Nana) on this occasion.

He still couldn't shake the fact that she made him curious and also excited to learn more about her. Horus had high hopes of befriending this one, and he can hopeful hope that she harbored the same intentions too. The eyes of the vagabond scanned the Kunoichi, while his head cocked to the right without him even realizing that this had happened. It was his curiosity that was getting the better of him now. This came about after the sake offering that was made to (Nana). Horus could hardly contain himself having noticed that slight raise of the female's eyebrow. He was getting a more positive reaction from her, and it was certainly a cause for celebration now. The first few words spoken by Nana in reply to Horus made him almost jump for joy. He was feeling rather gleeful now that mission was so close to being accomplished. So came the moment of truth as his heart stopped for but a moment as (Nana) lowered herself to the ground and crossed her legs.

"Yatta!" the Jounin blurted out all excited now, not realizing that his right hand had formed a fist. While his right leg rose, with his elbow pointed towards his thigh. It was embarrassing to see the man react as if celebrating a victory of sorts. Now realizing what had happened, Horus quickly straightened himself up anticipating that his actions may have cause (Nana) to cringe a little.

"That was embarrassing". The man declared while moving forward. The bottle of sake was gently tossed at (Nana) for her to catch. He was maybe doing the gentlemanly thing and have it be ladies first. Horus closed in on (Nana's) position and sat down a meter and a half away from her. His head titled so that he may face her direction and with a sigh and a grin. The Shinobi decided to speak once more, which may prove to be a bad idea. "Ya know, I find your beauty most uncanny. Mhm mhm, but I suppose ya heard all that before no? Say ya fancy being my training partner? We could keep each other company. I teach you, and ya teach me right?".

The Jounin then blinked as if suddenly remembering something. His bow was laid down next to him as a nervous chuckle came from him. "Where are my manners eh? I am the vagabond Horus, a pleasure to make your acquaintance".
Back to top Go down
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:02 am

For the second time that day, Nana found herself a bit startled. Well, it was probably more than just a -bit- as her blue eyes opened wide up and her mouth hung slightly open in surprise. This was not an expression she had worn before in her short life. If a dancing, pink elephant had appeared in front of her - she would have probably not looked more surprised than she did right now.

Truth be told, then she had been expecting that a few things would happen once she'd show that stranger an act of friendliness as well as submission: First of all, she had wondered if his true colors would finally show. That man was after all strong looking - even if he looked a tad bit nervous - and often those type of people liked to trick others before gloating, making fun of them or even attacking. So that had been one option; and it had made her muscles almost tingle as they were ready to spring into some action. The second outcome could have also been a bit typical as he could have turned out to be the sleazy type; a flirting - smooth talking - annoying - sonuvabitch that would have given Nana a migraine as he'd try to talk himself into her pants. The third option would have been what she had mostly hoped for; that the attractive stranger would simply sit down as well before sharing the sake with her. After about ten minutes of that, he would figure out that she was a rather boring person, and he'd make an excuse to leave as soon as possible. This had happened quite a few times. Perhaps males just hoped she was a flirter or overly energetic just because she was blessed with an alluring figure and a pretty face. Whenever she was being approached by anyone, she could know for sure that out of 80% encounters the men saw nothing about her except what was on the outside.

So it was probably no wonder that she felt (and looked) absolutely flabbergasted as none of her solid predictions came true. Heck, that small whoop of joy along with the seriously questionable pose actually managed to rip a very short lived giggling from Nana, before she quickly clamped her mouth shut and tried to get back her usual cool and composed self. She didn't comment on what had just happened, even as that mysterious man admitted to feeling embarrassed. Instead, the young woman would catch the sake bottle thrown her way, before she'd watch the man sit down. Before she'd take a sip, she looked his way and caught a sight of his grin before he spoke again. What was with his super refreshing attitude and the way he just said and did whatever came first to his mind? A very unfamiliar blush tinged her cheeks as she looked away from him and opened the bottle before taking a large gulp of the sake. The liquid burned her throat in a delightful way, giving her a sense of comfort and control over herself. Sake was the one thing she could always use as a way to calm down and gather her thoughts.

I am not a blushing idiot. He is just stating what he sees. I know I'm not ugly, it's not like I'm hearing this for the first time. Then why am I reacting like a stupid little girl?

She took another large sip of the sake, before turning towards the male just as he introduced himself. The vagabond Horus. She was probably in deep trouble if she even liked his name as well. The bottle was handed his way as Nana decided to introduce herself and reply to his comment and question as well: "I'm Kurozami Nana. It's nice to meet you. Sure I've heard I'm pretty before, although it usually doesn't really affect me to hear that," she paused, almost feeling uncomfortable with admitting that she had been affected by his compliment, before she looked closely at Horus and then continued to speak: "I rather like your looks as well. Although you seem even more interesting than just having a nice... her tongue twisted a bit in her mouth as her mind took momentary control - body? ass? face? everything looks yummy about you? -ahemm... nice looks." Dear God, her first attempt at having a somewhat flirty and complimenting conversation only made her almost sound like a sex offender and an idiot at  the same time.

"Anyway. You mentioned training? I'd be more than happy to." It was damage control time. Perhaps if she'd lead the conversation onto a different path then he'd not notice that by now she was awkward as fuuuuck. "I'm a weaponry user, as you could have probably guessed already," she patted her katana lovingly, "I'm at Chunin rank and was wondering about how I should train a little technique on my own. But you have solved that problem for me by appearing." She now looked with curiosity towards Horus - expecting to hear something about him in return. Was he the same rank or even higher up in the food chain? She felt like she could sense something strong about him, something that made her sort of feel like she could respect this man.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 4:29 pm

"Phew, at least she hasn't yet voiced her displeasure at my idiotic acts just now. This might turn out to be a good day for us both. Be a good boy and don't do anything silly". The vagabond thought to self as Nana caught the bottle of sake. He was genuinely excited to be accepted into the council of the outrageously beautiful Kunoichi. Horus sat patiently as Nana took a gulp of the sake, which brought forth a blinking of his eyes. He was now truly impressed by what he had seen. The vagabond denoted that Nana was no regular Kunoichi, which was most refreshing. She didn't strike him as the type that was your most typical of girls. Besides, the way she took control of the bottle of sake and took such a large gulp warmed his heart a little. Horus was now probably in- no that can't be possible at all right? The vagabond couldn't allow himself to get carried away. Nana might then up and leave and then make the assumption that he was just like every other men she'd met in her life before.

Not one sip but two reasonable sips of the sake was taken by Nana. The bottle was soon passed the vagabond's way and the man took it with great delight. He followed up and took himself a sip like Nana did prior to his. This was a most relaxing moment for the Shinobi, but doesn't mean he would want to let his guard down. Having introduced himself, Horus was in the middle of taking another sip from the bottle, when Nana gave her own introduction. The man had paused midday as if waiting to hear what Nana had to say before deciding to swallow the sake. And there it was, Horus listened keenly and soon discovered that his unintended charm may have had an effect on the Kunoichi. It is what he heard, but it wasn't yet enough to cause an immediately reaction. That was until that moment where Nana caused the vagabond to blush. As a result of this the man was forced to disperse the liquid in his mouth. This being done is a comical manner, with the sake being spat from his mouth.

He was most definitely embarrassed by the compliment that Nana gave him. "Heeh! Bu-bu-but ah..I dunno what to say...help me?". The vagabond found himself stuttering before ending his jumbled response in a low squeal. He was a mess in the presence of the blue haired and blue eyed female. The moment passed and Horus made sure to compose himself once more, as it was time to get down to business. "A weapon user? Well that makes both of us. Lets just say its a hobby of mine collecting especially powerful weapons. I do love this bow of mine though. It was the first weapon that I mastered properly. Also I'm a Jounin, and I will be taking part in the Kazekage competition. So who knows, maybe the next time we meet, I will be the Shodai Kazekage. Before that though, what kind of help do ya need in terms of training?". Horus asked, since he was now wanting to see what Nana had to offer. In the mean time though, the vagabond passed the bottle of sake over to Nana.

Back to top Go down
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 7:36 am

The young woman stretched out her legs on the ground and let out a soft, content sigh as she was done passing the bottle. A side way glance confirmed her suspect that this man knew how to drink, and she almost -almost- smiled to herself. Her gaze turned back straight ahead of her, as Nana didn't want to be caught staring - but sort of immediately after that little calm moment of hers, the woman found herself jumping to her feet like a startled alley cat as Horus turned into a human-fountain-of-sake. Her large, now round as dinner plate, blue eyes stared down at him as he sputtered something out. It was a little difficult following what he was saying, as there were still small droplets of sake dripping down his chin. And then he squealed very softly. Never before in her life had Nana heard a man squeal. She honestly didn't know if she should run at this point, or feel even more interested in that peculiar fellow. Deciding on the latter, she slowly lowered herself back to the ground and listened to what else he had to say. It seemed like his random bursts of awkwardness could be swept away just as easily as they appeared.

A weapon user also? I sort of knew that by now, seeing that beautiful bow. But I am glad he confirmed it. And Kazekage competition?

She didn't find that strange at all, but she did wonder what others would say about having a sake-fountain as a Kazekage. Well anyway, the talk would now be around what Nana loved the most. Weapons. And this man had just confessed to collecting strong weapons ... that was just about as close to seducing talk that Nana had ever experienced. She felt a small flutter of delight deep in her gut. It was always nice to meet new people that were actually friendly - but Nana hadn't really thought she'd meet a guy that could actually drink, collected weapons and that she'd feel -interested- in. Truth be told, she had almost started agreeing with everybody around her that called her an Ice Queen. It couldn't be normal to always feel so disinterested in people around you, or what? Not that her loving father hadn't always told his daughter that being 'normal' was completely overrated - and besides who exactly judged what was fit to be normal and what was not. Nana had agreed with him, as she tended to agree with many things he said; since the man was more experienced in life than she was. However, she couldn't quite ignore the tiny seed of doubt that had already made itself at home within her mind. But now, maybe now, after meeting this very interesting man, she could grab a pair of metaphorical tweezers and pull that metaphorical seed out with force.  

But this newly found joy of hers didn't quite manage to hide the fact that she felt perhaps just a tiny bit disappointed that he'd be leaving her grasp as soon as she had met him. If that man would become the Kazekage, then she would probably never see him again. And with no doubt, if she would see him again - then nothing would be the same. He'd be a man of power - whilst she was a nobody.

"I wish you all the luck in that competition. I am convinced that by next time I meet you, I will have to bow my head in respect and only hope that I will be so lucky to get to share sake with you another time."

Her voice didn't bear any hint of disappointment or lack of joy - but Nana didn't quite look at Horus as she now got up for the second time and brushed some dirt off her pants. It wasn't until she was sure that she was well composed, that she looked at his face with some warmth in those eyes of hers. "My training request is very small and I'm not sure if it's even worthy of your time. I only had a vague idea of being able to properly defend against projectiles without letting my guard down. And well, in order for that to work out - I need someone to ...throw things at me or shoot at me. I don't know what range would be my limit for such a technique nor do I know what kind of force I can take on." She paused and ran a finger over the hilt of her katana. "So what did you wish to train today?"
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:36 pm

The situation between the vagabond and the beautiful Kunoichi was awkward and also pleasantly relaxing. The shinobi found himself smiling on the inside, but the time for antics were almost over. With Nana now on her feet, the air shifted ever so slightly to a more serious tone. The free hand of the vagabond rose and was placed on his chin. Now contemplating what Nana had said about him possibly becoming the Kazekage. There was that, but he felt some sadness despite not even reaching that stage yet. Strangely enough for Horus, he had the feeling that should be become the Kazekage. Then he would most likely want Nana around himself, purely because she is unlike most others that he's come across. It wasn't often that Horus would come across someone who wasn't bothered by his appearance. He was a mere vagabond in every sense of the word, so why would Nana take a liking to him? Who in their right mind would even give him any attention whatsoever? Horus grew up yearning, but soon learned how to cope and restrict his urges and desires.

Horus soon snapped out of his train of thought and looked at Nana as she too looked at him. The Shinobi listened carefully to Nana's training request. It would appear that what Nana wanted to accomplish was relatively simple. From what Horus could gather, Nana may be looking to sharpen her reflexes. Being a weapon user, Horus himself knows the importance of this. He did ponder just how a sword would compare to his dragon bow. His weapon wasn't like your typical bow and arrow, it was far more dangerous. And as of now, Horus was trying to think of ways in which to limit himself and not go overboard. As for what he wanted to practice, he had something in mind, however, it may prove to be equally dangerous. He could only hope that Nana had enough to be able to deal with his abilities. "Your request sounds simple enough, and I shall do my best to help ya. But be warned, while I can help by shooting arrows at ya. You need to ensure that whatever technique ya need to practice is worth it. And by that I mean, if your technique is basic, then ya might get hurt, and it would pain me to see that. Besides, when I become Kazekage, ya gonna be my side, right?". The man asked while releasing a chuckle, but even within all that one could tell he was being serious.

"I have something I want to practice but its probably even more dangerous than simply shooting arrows. Can ya handle some intense training?". Horus asked before pausing for a moment. The bottle of sake would then be put away, hanging by his hip which is where it lived before the bottle was shared. "I probably should allow ya to figure this out on ya own. But, this bow of mine, it tends to shoot arrows that when released become a violent harpoon of death. I will proceed and show you what I mean". The man stated while lifted his bow and directing it towards a training pillar. Said training pillar stood forty five meters to the east of the man when facing its direction. A peculiar black arrow poof into existence, with the arrow being knocked. The bow string was pulled back gently, but if Nana was paying attention. She would notice that the string wasn't pulled back far enough for the arrow to travel more than five feet. And yet Horus had his eyes set on a target that stood forty odd meters away from them. The vagabond took aim and release arrow that moved at ten meters per second in order to strike the pillar. The speed at which it move may not be that impressive. However, the arrow should not have been able to travel that far.

"I hope you were paying attention to what I should ya just now. In any case, do ya want this raining to be rough or as smooth as they come?". The vagabond asked while glancing over Nana while a smile on his face. He was ready to proceed with the training, he simply needed Nana's permission. Or at least some indication that she was ready. But should they decide to train, then Nana may be better of creating some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training [Invite - Horus]   Training [Invite - Horus] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training [Invite - Horus]
Page 1 of 1