Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] I_vote_lcapTwin Snakes[Invite Only] I_voting_barTwin Snakes[Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Twin Snakes[Invite Only] I_vote_lcapTwin Snakes[Invite Only] I_voting_barTwin Snakes[Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Twin Snakes[Invite Only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Twin Snakes[Invite Only]   Twin Snakes[Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:18 am

Sachio was walking the outskirts of Sunagakure, about two miles out front he village, the massive walls still insight. He was just doing a bit of scouting, but he had wandered a bit further than he had wanted to. With the tournament for this new title in Sunagakure going on, he wondered what was going on in the other villages at the moment. He fathomed on making a clone to venture out and see what was going on for him, but being a participant in the tournament himself, he couldn't afford to lose any volumes of chakra. Thought the area was mostly consisted of dessert sand, there still was a distinguishable road those form Sunagakure knew to follow to get to their village, this was followed by searching out certain checkpoints. One of these checkpoints was a half meter high boulder Sachio was sitting on. He was wearing his usual stuff, Arm of Destruction and his Scroll of the Desert, booth fully loaded and combat ready in case he needed to dispose of someone. But he oddly wasn't in the killing mode today. He was in an adventurous mood. A curious one as well. Resting on this boulder that was his seat for the time being, the Sand Shinobi grabbed the canteen that was on his hip and drank cool refreshing water from it. The sun was steady beating down on him and anyone from the Land of Wind knew hydration was important.
Back to top Go down

Twin Snakes[Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1