Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] I_vote_lcapThe Beast Within [Event Kiri] I_voting_barThe Beast Within [Event Kiri] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Beast Within [Event Kiri] I_vote_lcapThe Beast Within [Event Kiri] I_voting_barThe Beast Within [Event Kiri] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Beast Within [Event Kiri]

Go down 
+6
Takeshi Uchiha
Dray
Zenkichi
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Storm Uchiha
Webmaster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Empty
PostSubject: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Kirigakure was a land full of water, and that water was suddenly a terrible site to behold. The water reached up and claimed the land for a moment, destroying several homes and pulling many of the civilian villagers, exactly sixty four, directly into the direction of the first of the beast's mouth. Though the monster was not entirely visible, the top was all that one needed to see if they wanted to see all that was necessary to identify the monster and still feel entirely confused. Pale, white spikes adorned its head, shell, and three large tails that caused notable drops in the sea level around the cost as they splashed in and out of the water, and its rawrs had a similar affect, even knocking loose the sod near the shore. The three tailed turtle, Sanbi was taking the land back to the sea, watching all with its one red eye.

Another beast, this one possibly cute if it was about one twentieth the size that it really was, ran the perimeter of the Village, putting Kirigakure no Sato in seriously dire straints before settling down near the Sanbi. Everywhere it ran was now ignited. Blue flames ravaged the city and terrorized the citizens. These were not the result of some sort of a Jutsu used by the beast, but as proof that the beast was there. This one was very feline in nature, but too lacking in definite shape to be given an exact breed. The majority of its body was coated in or made up of blue flames, and its chakra seemed to heat up the air around it, instantly evaporating the water near where it stood.

[OOC:
Rules:
Death Enabled.
Topic is open for ANYONE to enter for 24 hours.
You may leave the topic at anytime if the situation allows for it.
Upon leaving, you may not return to the topic.
The topic's event ends automatically when both Bijuu are either sealed or killed.
Upon the topic's event ending, the shinobi of this village may post a vote for whoever they think deserves the Kage position based on IC actions.]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Storm Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Storm Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 6:54 pm

One day, Kirigakure was just a regular village. It filled the world with mist, and kept its people safe from the harsh rays of the sun. It stayed moist, and made sure that everyone had an abundance of water to survive. Kirigakure was perfect. And in the next second, it became engulfed with water and flames.

Storm now stood on a roof of a building that was of the few to still be standing. It was far away from the monsters, but they could still be seen clearly from where they stood. They were just that tall.

Storm couldn't look at them, so he held his head down. But he could still hear them, the destruction, the screams of terror, the moving waters, and the blue burning flames. He heard them, he heard them well, and the more he heard, the more he wished he couldn't hear. For a while, Storm wondered what would happen if he ripped off his ears. Would he still hear them? Would they disappear?

No matter the answer, it would still give him no peace. For he would still be able to feel, the cool brush of moist air from his right, and the blazing heat from his left. He would still know the monsters were there, and he would still know that he was powerless to stop them.

"Damn you..." Storm said under his breath, so low over the sounds in the air that not even an insect near his mouth could hear him. "Damn you..." He said a little louder this time. Yet still, he was unheard. Then, he screamed, "DAMN YOU! Damn you for doing this! Damn you for pretending like this was nothing! Damn you for showing your face while I am so WEAK! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU!"

Tears were falling from his eyes. He couldn't stop them, even if he wanted to. It fell from his pupils, and made him even more weaker than he already was. Why is this happening, Storm questioned himself over and over again. Why can't I stop this...

Storm suddenly heard a cry. He cleared his eyes only a little so that he could hear where that cry came from. Among the burning buildings, but near the ever growing waters, was one in particular that held a crying child in it. "Shit..." Storm thought in the back of his head as he jumped onto a near roof. He moved from roof to roof until he came towards the house. With some form of skill, Storm smashed through the top window on the second floor of the home. He really wished that he hadn't done that, for he was sent crashing through the floor as he landed.

Storm groaned in pain, then suddenly stood up, checking to see if he had caught any fire on him. He was glad to find that he didn't, because then he would have been a really dead Ninja. He looked around the place for a little while, then spotted two kids hiding behind a door frame. One was what looked to be a 13 year old boy, the other seemed like a 6 year old girl. Storm approached them slowly, gesturing towards his headband on his forehead. "I'm a ninja," he said calmly. His cheeks still had tear stains, yet his eyes stopped producing water for this very moment.

The children saw the headband, then nearly shook in fear and happiness. "Momma is trapped!" The younger girl cried.. Storm instantly shared the kids fear, then said, "Show me to her."

The two children did as asked, leading Storm through the house and into what looked like a boy's bedroom. One half looked completely fine, while the other was covered in rubble. And under that rubble was a woman, brown haired and gentle eyed. The younger girl saw her mother, shed tears then ran to the woman. It didn't appear that the woman was awake, just dead with open eyes, until her daughter called for her. Then she looked up to see her child, and she looked almost strong.

"Ina," she said, placing a gentle hand on the girl. The sun ran to the woman as well, shouting, "Momma, momma! A ninja has come to save us! He will save us and help you! You don't have to see papa yet! You don't..."

Storm looked at them, speechless. But he didn't look forever, for his eyes slowly fell to his sandals that were beginning to be soaked by water. This place is about to be drowned... He thought. How the heck can I help them?
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 10:12 pm

The sights and knowledge of the Bijuu attacks were not apparent to those at the arena watching the tournament fight for Mizukage. Before the demons had suddenly appeared and attacked, all of the spectators had been peering hard into the mist to try and understand what the two combatants were doing inside of the arena. Rei was int he arena and fighting an unknown enemy for the title of Mizukage: he had worked hard and in a tactical manner to gain the upperhand in the fight with both terrain advantage as well as well timed attacks and combination techniques. Despite this, his opponent seemed to be rather slippery and had managed to prevent himself from being caught in Rei's Water Prison technique.

Certain he had gotten a solid upper hand and possibly won the match, Rei had released his hold on the Hidden Mist technique and it slowly had begun to evaporate to a more reasonable thickness. Rei's extended arm across the battlefield hadn't followed through with the Water Prison technique, but he had managed to catch Akio off guard with his gruesome arm technique. Or so at least he thought, but the real Akio was laying dormant on the ground in the shape of a senbon while a dummy clone spoke. To Rei, it was the real Akio: the Akio he recognized from the broken armor that revealed part of the young Uchiha Chuunin's hair and face. Few things left Rei surprised or at a state of confusion, but seeing one of his own students here and testing him to see if he was truly worthy of the Mizukgake title, truly was a surprise. One of his own students was one of the least expected combatants he thought he would face in the tournament: wherever Akio had gotten this heavy armor was beyond Rei's line of reasoning. For a moment, the Jounin had no words and instead just watched as his student bled from the projectile weapon: it wasn't a mortal wound, especially considering there was a highly skilled medical shinobi nearby in case of serious injury.

After a few moments, Rei gathered his thoughts and stepped closer- whatever the Chuunin's reason for challenging him was inconsequential to the Jounin. In his opinion, the Chuunin didn't deserve the right to challenge him in such an important event that would further determine the very fate of their village. He was getting ready to ask the clone Akio about all of this when a sudden deafening roar and crashing sounds echoed down into the arena, followed by screams throughout the village and thick tendrils of smoke rising from the village. Someone from outside the arena's stadium ran into the stadium and waved their hands frantically. Bijuu are attacking Kirigakure! There are two demons attacking our village! he yelled frantically, his panicked voice and startling words setting the whole crowd in stun momentarily, followed by mass panic and a stampede of frightened villagers who either wanted to escape and flee for their lives, or go into the village's interior to save their loved ones.

However Akio would take this information, Rei didn't seem to pay too much attention. To Rei, one of his worst fears was becoming reality- he had played this situation over and over in his head, though all of his strategies had involved him having a full pool of chakra. Attacking right now in the middle of the Kage tournament was likely the worst timing: despite the horrendous news, Rei wasn't at all surprised, nor panicked. He held a calm but troubled expression as he heard the news and watched the masses of people running around to and from the village. Rei's senses were on high alert, even as his sensing technique was still active. That was when he noticed the chakra signature of the real Akio in the senbon lying on the ground. Akio was less damaged than the Chuunin let on, on top of that, the boy could prove useful in this turn of events. Rei pulled back his unnaturally stretched arm and re-attached it by the threads to his arm and twirled it as he rolled his neck and popped it in an unnatural and loud manner. Rei had prepared for this situation: he knew that it would likely happen, though he hadn't dared to imagine two Bijuu would attack at the same time. Akio, this fight will have to be postponed. The village requires our assistance as shinobi. Your sensei needs your help. Rei said in a calm but urgent voice with no emotion as he ignored the dummy clone and walked passed the arena's nearest side and found the nearest exit.

Judging by the trails of smoke, flames were heavily involved. His eyes followed the lines of smoke that trailed up freshly to determine the direction of a Bijuu- likely a flame type. How troublesome, luckily there were many Suiton users in the village of mist. Rei wanted to go about and save those who needed their lives saved, but there were more pressing matters. If something wasn't done about the Bijuu roaming freely, there would be no village left to save. He stared dead-eyed in the direction he had ascertained as the location of at least one Bijuu: Rei had promised his deceased sister Yin and his deceased soul mate Rin that he would protect the village they had grown up in and loved. Now there were two demons causing havoc and mass destruction, he had learned a sealing technique just for this kind of situation and he knew some other powerful techniques. As he began to walk from the arena, his two shadow clones had risen up from their hidden spots within puddles of water not far from Akio's position. One of them had grabbed the length of ninja wire and rolled it up and tucked it away as the two shadow clones followed Rei. The task before them was enormous, but they couldn't afford to shy away from the sheer danger. This was but the first step in his conquest to bring Kirigakure to the pinnacle of power in the shinobi world. These two demons had presented themselves as the stepping stones in his path of domination. First he needed to break the will of these two demons before he could break the world and force it to bow down to the village he loved.

Before he was able to move much distance from within the arena and the stadium, the village's Medical shinobi cornered him and momentarily barred his way from going towards the Bijuu. Jounin Rei Uchiha, we're here to restore your wounds and replenish your chakra reserves before you go to fight the Bijuu. One of them said as their eyes gazed over Rei's body and realized he hadn't taken even a scratch during the fight, although his chakra reserve was low. The shinobi handed over a soldier pill, Rei knew was it was for. Rare but valuable soldier pills capable of restoring chakra to the maximum levels, the ingredients were difficult to find and exceedingly rare. The fact that they were using such methods to bring back Rei's ability to fight, just proved at how desperate the situation really was. He thanked the man with a serious nod of his head and popped the pill on his mouth. After swallowing, he felt the medicine mix with his body and then surge with chakra as his chakra pool was restored. 

Regardless of whether or not Akio would follow him, Rei would move quickly to cover the distance between him and the Bijuu. He ignored the citizens for now- their fear and hysteria would only slow him down if he tried to dissuade their just fears. He would leave the safety of the villagers in the hands of the other shinobi, his task was the two demons now standing somewhat close to each other at one end of the village. One was a giant turtle and the other was a smaller blue-fired tiger. This section of the village was an utter mess. On one end by the sea, the turtle had risen, destroyed the docks and many buildings: the opposite direction was trampled streets set ablaze by intense flames. A Suiton turtle demon and a Katon tiger demon. Judging from their proximity and amount of destruction they have already done, this attack was deliberate and planned during the kage tournament.... just like they had done previously in the not too distant past to Iwagakure! he realized, showing more surprise than he had at learning of the monsters' attacks. He stood atop a tall building with his two shadow clones on buildings nearby, his direction to the Bijuu was aimed at their sides though both were very visible from his position. If something wasn't done while they were somewhat stationary and close together, it would be much more difficult to deal with them in the immediate future. Stopping them now at the price of a large part of the village was still worth the reward for obtaining two such powerful weapons for the village.

The two shadow clones, one at each side of his stared intensely at the two demons with crimson eyes. These Bijuu were trampling upon the sacred memories of the only two people Rei had ever truly cared for: the eyes of the shadow clones swirled as their matured sharingan spun rapidly and then transformed into Mangekyou Sharingan. Out of their right eyes, trails of blood leaked out as each shadow clone targeted individual demons visually. Their gazes would linger over the Bijuu and cover a core of their bodies, wherever their gazes peered darkened and smoldered as the black flames of Amaterasu ignited on the demons. Amaterasu burned both water and flames, there was nothing that the cursed black hell flames couldn't burn. Although slower than normal flames, these were more powerful: the amount of damage these panicking demons could do would be decreased by their confusion at suddenly being ignited with an undying fire. As the two shadow clones would set the demons ablaze, they would encircle the demons with their gaze and create a thick ring of black flames to prevent the demons from escaping as they deactivated their Amaterasu and quickly dashed on separate sides of the demons and stood at the highest parts of the broken and destroyed buildings of the village. For now, Rei himself remained at a safe distance and watched from his vantage point. His ability to see and understand the situation and the two Bijuu's reactions and actions to his attacks would provide him with valuable insight in how to defeat them. If he could keep them at bay long enough, his black flames would burn them down until they begged for their lives, even demons surely had a sense of self worth.

Spoiler:

Amaterasu(shadow clone 1)113-60=73
Amaterasu(shadow clone 2)113-60=73
Chakra Pool
Shadow Clonesx2

Last edited by Rei Uchiha on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 3:29 am

Zenkichi could not believe his eyes. Just a second ago, Zen was enjoying his sandwich in a cafe, breathing in and enjoying the misty, cool air. He was enjoying the sight of how the sun tries to penetrates its rays through the thick mist of Kirigakure. This mist was indeed Kirigakure's strong point. It was thin enough to allow sufficient amount of sunlight, yet thick enough to provide a cooling feel to the skin. This paradise seemed different now. Just before he could finish his sandwich, he heard a huge sound, and the next thing he know, a surge of water and blue flames appeared. He dropped his sandwich and immediately jumped from the ground, jumping to the cafe's roof before the building beside it exploded into debris.

Zenkichi immediately started to make his way towards the explosion, looking for the tallest building. He didn't have to come near to it nor go higher to see the two towering monsters. One of the monster was submerged in water. All Zenkichi could see was a huge shell with white spikes. The monster had 3 large tails that were causing huge sounds. However, its roar overshadowed the noise of the waves. Zenkichi could see that the wall and a few houses were destroyed. Further more, there were villagers being sucked towards the waves, like how a tsunami would take all its victim towards the water. "Wait... Is that... a bijuu?"

The second beast was a feline surrounded with blue fire. It wasn't really destructive, however, its pure substance was setting houses ablaze. Zenkichi's instinct clearly told him that he would not stand a chance against these beasts. Not even with his immortality.

Zenkichi could not believe his eyes. He'd never seen a bijuu in his whole life, but today, right in front of him lies two bijuu. He does not know their intention, but he knows for a fact that this was no coincidence. The odds against it is too vast. Zenkichi decided to take cover, but the horrendous cries from the victims, the waves, the roars, the explosions- he simply could not shrug them away. Though it is Jashin's will for destruction, Zenkichi views the teachings differently. He wants to deliver judgments to the evil, and protect the weak. He was conflicted by two extreme sides now - his god, and Yui. Yui. He slowly had flashbacks on his time with Yui, and this flashback ended with a cry from Yui, who was underattack.

Zenkichi could not let this go. He knew there were people like Yui, crying for help. He knows the pain of losing someone you love; he could not just simply let it be. However, his body would not permit him to go. It was his instincts taking over his body. Zenkichi was frustrated. His weak body did not permit him to move. Amidst of the sounds of destruction, Zenkichi started shouting, "GODDAMNIT! MOVE! BODY, MOVE! What's Wrong with me?! Why am I so weak...? Please... anyone, someone, give me strength..."

He soon fell on his knees and cried. He needed the courage to move. "Please... Yui...Lord Jashin... Give me the strength... help me... this weakness... overcome it... please..." He soon heard a scream from a nearby building, which was on fire. It sounded like a little girl's scream. This scream stood out from the rest of the sound-the little girl sounded just like Yui. Flowing with anger and determination, Zenkichi took the fork he was previously using and without any hesitation, stabbed it right into his other hand. The sudden pain gave a huge shock throughout his body, and he managed to use this pain to overcome his fears.

Without anymore hesitation, Zenkichi jumped towards the building that he heard the scream from. Just as he reached there, he could see another shinobi entering the building even when it is on fire. The shinobi's back seemed familiar, but Zenkichi was too busy for it. He had to save the people that was inside. Now.

Jumping towards the hole made by the previous shinobi, he maneuvered his way down instead of rashly trying to just jump in without knowing the unknown.

As he entered, he could see that the house was slowly getting submerged. The shinobi who entered the house previously followed two children deeper into the house. Zenkichi heared the little girl shouting, "Mommy is trapped!" Zenkichi immediately followed the shinobi. As he entered the room, he could see the woman stuck under rubbles. The shinobi, who he now recognizes as Storm, was standing there speechless. Zenkichi dashed towards the rubble and shouted, "Storm! Are you really not going to do anything? Help me out! Let's lift these stones. As for the stones that are too big..." Throwing the smaller stones away, Zenkichi stepped back as he unleashed his move, "Ground Breaker". Howeer, instead of smashing the stone downwards, he allowed the punch to just go forward, smashing the big rocks. As he finally managed to clear most of the rubbles off, he gently pulled the woman out the rubble.

WC = 848

Chakra: 90/100

jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 10:18 am

The young shinobi had turned in early for the night. He had returned from some serious missions about two days ago and since then he had not taken on another. He knew that service to his village was his responsibility as a shinobi but when he came to think of it, he asked himself of what use he would be to the village if he happened to break down due to stress and fatigue. It was another morning, a nice one indeed. Today was the day for the tournament that would decided who would put on the hat of mizulkage. Dray did not bother signing up for this tournament even though he knew he had a chance of winning. He just left the higher ranked shinobi to do their thing while he would seat back and watch. Ruling a village was not in his agenda for the time being rather serving the village was his priority as of now. Dray decided that he had rested enough so he would surely go over to the arena where the tournament was going to hold so he could watch it. He did not really have any friends so cheering for anyone was out of the question. The young fifteen year old chunin raised the bed sheets off himself and stepped unto the floor. He pulled his clothes as he walked into the bathroom. He settled to the bottom of the bath tub and washed himself clean. He took no more than five seconds to clean up and brush his teeth as he emerged from the bath room. He walked over to his wad robe and picked out his usual clothing which consisted of black shinobi pants, a black long sleeve inner wear and a smart blue kimonii that had black comma designs in the V shaped neck area. He put on his sandals and tied his black belt firm. Unlike other days, he was putting on some other thing today. His crystal amour. It was a light clothing, almost transparent one that he put on. The clothing could not be seen except if one move very close to him. The cloth seeming to be made out of the theory of a chameleon, it merged with the color of the blue kimono that he was wearing and nothing seemed suspicious. He checked the seal on his right palm and all seemed ok. He had no reason for his ninja pouch because every thing that he needed was sealed in the seal on this right palm instead of carrying scrolls about. He was about forgetting when he picked up his ninja pouch and found his ink and bottle in there. He needed that at a stroke of his hands so it was better kept by his side so he zipped the pouch and strapped it to his side. His hidden mist head band was proudly tied on his fore head as he made his way out of the room. His parents were up already and break fast was served. Dray smiled and walked to the dining table as he sat down and proceeded to eat but was interrupted by a loud roar that shook the earth to its core. The table vibrated and every thing that it had on it as Dray stood up swiftly. “Father, protect mother incase any harm tries to come to you both..” he said as he made his way out of the out. The earth continued trembling as Dray wondered what the matter was. The moment he got out of the house, he heard people scampering and running helter skelter with cries of “beast.. beast.. beast..” filling the air as they ran. Dray made his way towards where the people were running away from to see for himself what the matter was.
WC:632
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Who could ever learn to love a beast,
You tear my world asunder,
Your ocean pulls me under,
Give me back my world or if you don't,
Show me a new one beneath the shining tides of this seeming death,
You take all from me but you only make me stronger,
As a world without a glance,
Of the ocean's fair expanse,
such the world would be,
If I had no love in me,
Forgive me, I need more than you can offer me, beast of my despair,
I am an ocean soul, of whom no one can compare.

Takeshi Uchiha, a small child of only ten years old awoken suddenly from his sleep to a blood curdling sound that filled his body and very soul with terror. A deep and ominously loud series of roars came from outside, followed by the sound of what was unmistakably a gigantic tidal wave crushing part of the village of Kirigakure. Griped with a fear in his young heart, the tiny boy jumped up from bed immediately and ran to the window to gaze outside, though even through the darkness of the gloom, and through the oceanic haze and the smoke from an ethereal fire, he could see the wonton destruction. Houses were burning and a flood was also ensuing in the village, and ye even his own home was creaking under pressure now as the ocean threatened to destroy it and suck all herein into the dark depths.

The small dark haired, blue eyed child rushed to gather clothing to dress himself, hurrying and dressing in a white t-shirt, his headband, his black leather coat, black pants, shoes, and gloves. These were the things that luckily, his mother had laid out for him today. Dressed, the boy rushed out from his room, yelling, "Mother, Father, Sis!!"

He had ran into his sister's room, and just as he did the ceiling buckled and she screamed as the timber from ahead crashed down upon her. Takeshi lunged forward, disregarding the danger, and he grabbed his Sister's hand and pulled her as he backed up into the corridor. All of this was for naught however. The buckling of the wood encompassing the room had only allowed for a swath of aqua to enter the home, and it swallowed like a torrent, heading back outside, taking the boy and the girl with it.

"Errugghh!!! NO!!", Takeshi yelled after straining with gritted teeth. His grip on her hand slipped, and the older girl was torn away from the boy. Takeshi himself was struggling to find a hold, as the water churned quickly, threatening to crush him and at the same time, suck him towards some giant chasm which the child only now, to his horror, realized was a giant maw, belonging to an enormous monstrous turtle with one ugly eye. The boy yelled in fright, horrified, unable to do anything as he watched hi older sister being swallowed into the very gullet of the sea devil. Takeshi's hands gripped fiercely at a rugged stone, slicing into the palms of his hands, but he held on for the sheer will to survive.

In another moment, an explosion occurred seemingly out of nowhere, taking the ocean with it, and surrounding the boy in a hot boiling temperature as opposed to the previous frigid one. Takeshi was thrown over his head and backwards, away from the turtle creature as a giant flaming blue cat appeared and began destroying things along with the turtle. The boy gathered his courage then, and ran for it, not wanting to succumb to fear and be helplessly destroyed by these things. He yelled again for his Mother and Father, biting back tears and ignoring the pain from cuts and scrapes on his body. He heard then the voice of his Father yelling to him,

"Takeshi! Over here!" His father was waving to his boy. Though he was completely blind, he had been alerted to his Son's whereabouts by his Mother, who stood beside her husband, valiantly. Takeshi ran towards them, away from the ruined hose which was now a heap of soggy wood, crushed beyond all recognition. Mother and Father also looked like they'd been hurt, but he could tell Father was in one of his fighting moods, and so was Mother. They were in fact, ready to fight to the death to save their children. Did they know about Kimiko though?

"Father, Kimiko is.....is...", he said. He was trying to tell Father but he just couldn't bring up the word dead. His parents understood though, and though their hearts were crushed a bit, their feelings did not show upon their faces. As experienced Shinobi, they knew that death was something that was faced every day, and that sometimes those who were precious to you were also taken away.

"You don't have to say it, Son. We know. We thought you were a goner too, but since you are alive....", Tenrou Uchiha  said, taking his sword and shoving it into the boy's arms. "Take this sword. It's dangerous to go alone."

"Wha....FATHER NO!", Takeshi yelled. He watched his Father with yes that were no about to seriously just go all boo hoo crying. However, his Father's stern gaze and serious expression would sink in to the lad, and the young Shinobi gulped down his fears, and nodded. His Mother and Father were going to fight the giant monsters, and they wanted him to go and get away from here. The present of Tenrou's sword only meant one more thing. That was that his Father didn't expect to live to reach the end of this day. So be it...

The boy nodded, and saluted his Mother and father. His Mother nodded to her child and smiled at him, seeing her young boy being so grown up. Takeshi turned and left at a sprint, dashing through and over the rubble and debris of the destructive wake. He replaced his sorrowful look with one of serious determination and began to temper his sadness into a strength to overcome this horrible day. It was the beginning of something great, the beginning of a new chapter i  his life, a young child facing the worst of hardships, determined to overcome even his own possible death, to go on and be the Shinobi he was destined to be.

Takeshi through the sword over his shoulder. The chain that attached to the sword's hilt to create a chest strap secured on his form, though it was heavy and weighing him down. Despite this, he pushed on, heading away from the scene of the fight with the monsters and deciding to take on his own form of a mission, which would be to rescue the villagers. He decided thus, to take action and do this, locating other Shinobi who needed help, mainly other Genin and those who were injured, as well as Civilians who lived in the village. He'd find these people and would start leading them to the opposite side of the island, towards docks, and then having them board ships to sail away to another island until Kiri was safe again....if it ever would be safe again that is.

As for Takeshi himself? He stared with a face of wrath back across Kirigakure, at the two giant monsters known as Bijuu. They wanted to destroy his village? Takeshi would protect the people here and lessen the number of casualties. This was his duty. The boy ran back into the village, thus, to rescue more people. And as he did so, he realized that there had to be something wrong with the Bijuu. They were all of a sudden enveloped in strange black flames. What now was their fate? Also, where the hell was Grandpa?

[1296 WC]

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Feeling quite proud of himself due to how he handled the whole fight as the clone talked to Rei the Chunin would grin if he truly could. Seeing Rei believe the clone the Chunin would proof from his transformation jutsu and reach for a senbon in his pouch, reading to throw it. He would also form two more clones in an attempt to tackle Rei. Then out of no where a loud sound of wood cracking as the waves followed were coupled by a boisterous roar which would stop the Chunin in his tracks. Replacing the senbon into his pouch as Rei mentioned postponing the fight he would then two shadow clones would run by him as Akio rushed toward his Sensei. The clone catching itself as the water prison released him and would take off toward the village in search of survivors in need or to fight one of the beast that were barely visible. For the time being though the clone would only be searching for people to save, the shuriken still stuck in it's neck as it silently looked for ones in need. As for the other two clones they would stop their assault on Rei and stand by for the moment.

On the other hand Akio would stick close to his Sensei, his armor still fully in tact as he stood beside the one he was just fighting moments ago. Seeing the medics offer help to Rei the Uchiha would also take the pill they had given Rei. The contents of the pill sending a rush of chakra back into Akio as he would bolt off after Rei. Being slower than Rei and starting later Akio would lag behind a good bit, reaching the building Rei was standing on a few moments later. Seeing the full view of both demons Akio would  grin widely as he trembled. He would begin chuckling as he looked at them, the chuckle slowly evolving into laughter until it would break out into a full blown maniacal cackle. Calming himself down Akio would still hold his grin as he spoke to Rei, keeping his gaze on the Bijuu. "So....these are the beast that attacked Iwa? They don't look too strong to me. I'll take the big guy in the water." As he spoke the two other clones would arrive, leaping onto nearby building.

Readying themselves to jump Akio and both of his clones would stop as they saw black flames swirl around the two Bijuu. They seemed to be in awe as they watched the Bijuu's reactions. Shaking their heads all simultaneously the three would shrug it off for the moment, now was no time for questions. The two clones splitting up and running toward the turtle as Akio would linger behind for a few last words. "You get the kitten. I'm getting me a turtle eye." With that he would hop from the building and race toward the giant turtle demon, making sure to ready himself in case he would have to dodge anything. The clones in the mean time would use the cover of the buildings as they closed in on the turtle, going around the destruction so they would have a shorter distance to run from the buildings out into the open and toward the Bijuu. Doing this they would only have about 10 meters between the buildings as they rushed out of the alley, stepping down into the ditch from the turtles destructing, sliding down the loose soil and both jumping at opposite sides of the Bijuu's head. The black flames from Rei's clones had luckily not touched the turtle's head. Making sure not to touch the circle of flames around the Bijuu the clones would reach out toward the Bijuu's head. If nothing would counter their leap they would make it to their mark, grasping one of the large spikes that protruded from the turtle's head. Tucking the spikes on the top of the turtle's head under their far arm, left for the clone on the Bijuu's right and the right for the one on the Bijuu's left, they would seem to be enjoying themselves all too much. At the same time they would carefully place their inside foot on the flat part of the spikes below the Bijuu's eyes, leaving the other free for mobility.

Feeling the heat from the flames on the turtle they would begin insulting it as they used their free hand to punch at the open eye of the Bijuu. "Take that you slimy bastard!" One of the clones yelled from under it's mask. "How dare you interrupt my tournament fight!" The other yelled as they both continued to punch which ever eye would be open, from the sheer surprise they were sure they would at least get a few good punches in. If one wasn't open they would turn their hips the opposite way with their full force as they would punch the fleshy part of the Bijuu with a backfist punch before returning to their position to check if an eye was open.

As this happened Akio would find his way to the top of the buildins once more, this time closer to the Bijuu, although still half a block from the Bijuu. Which was roughly 1/16 of a mile from the crater which was another half block from the Bijuu which would total 1/8 a mile from the demon. Standng a safe distance from the demon Akio would watch his clones assualt to see it's result before he would react appropriately. On the other hand his injured clone would still be roaming the streets in search of others who would need help or who could possibly be of help and just hadn't noticed the attack somehow, or more likely was too scared to get involved. In which case the clone would most likely get them to help or make his views on their actions very clear to whom ever he would encounter in his search.

WC: 1000
Chakra: 180/180

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Rēnin was sitting in a recliner with his feet up on the table. Normally his father was traditional and frowned and that sort of behavior but since the genin was the one paying the bills and putting food on the table he was hardly in a position to criticize his younger son. This was especially true considering the man was blind and spent most of his time listening to music or contemplating his life. The two lived in relative silence. Rēnin spent the majority of his time training, reading, or volunteering. It was just another quiet afternoon in the apartment when the loud roar of the waves approached. The building in which they lived creaked as the streets were flooded by the giant Bijuu that approached. The rising heat from the two tailed cat that was blazing through the streets did not effect their particular dwelling space but if father and son had remained where they were and looked out the window they would clearly see its destruction from not far away. The building shook as the water swept at the foundations, threatening to collapse the dingy public apartment complex.

"Dad!" the boy shouted as he struggled to maintain his balance in the wake of the destruction that was now clearly effecting the entire village.

The older man walked out of his bed, confused and afraid unable to see anything. Rēnin grabbed his hand and led him out of the building. He wasn't sure what was going on but whatever it was it was about to take out the building altogether. People were screaming about a flood and the smell of sea water was heavy in the air. Going down wasn't an option. Their only play was up.

Rēnin helped his father up the stairs, all the way to the roof. And that's when he saw it. The Three Tailed Beast. Rēnin opened his mouth wide and simple stared at the magnificence of the creature it was massive and the waves that it spawned were causing extreme destruction around them. The boy's father fell to his feet as though he could already feel their impending doom. Rēnin Uchiha scanned the horizon and could plainly see the citizens running for their lives. The poor would be the first to die as always. They needed his help but he couldn't abandon his father.

As if sensing his thoughts the old man spoke up: "Go. Please. Do your duty. I'll be fine." Rēnin looked around and could see that others had gathered on the roof. Several ninja were battling the beasts, it was a feat that he could not participate in. He was better off helping the civilians who could not fend for themselves but doing so at the cost of ensuring his father's safety was an impossible choice. He hesistated for a few moments until his father blind but resolved grabbed his shoulder and twisted it to his face. The eye lids shut over the mounds of flesh were his eye balls ought be.

"Son. Go. Now"

Rēnin didn't need to be told twice. He took off. He prayed that his father would be safe until he could get back to him.

Last edited by Nyguyen on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 5:59 am

The great turtle beast with the three tails, was far from amused by the pathetic little display put on by this sad excuse for a Chuunin all wrapped up in a a worthless shell trying to hit him in his eye. He only had the one and did not much care for the idea of some proud brat with shadow clones trying to hit him at all, because what right did he have? This brat did not even have a decent shell. This was probably it! The Bijuu of three tails may have been lower on the scale of command, but he was by no means a fool by his own standards, and his standards, as he believed in them, were not low. Knowing the nature of a human he came to the conclusion that this pain in the ass was trying to kill him, skin him, and take his own glorious shell in hopes of bettering his own worthless existence. It was a classic human move if ever he had seen one, and he had seen too many already. This was where that ended. He figured accurately that these two were clones, and closed his eyes,allowing them to smack his hard skin. His ability to take a hit was something that they could never fully understand. Even that black fire on him, no doubt the work of another Uchiha, was slow burning and would take some time to burn through his shell. He ignored it the best that he could, and focused on the chakra of the other kid's clones. He found a similar chakra up a bit and towards the land. It was not easily in each however, but he figured he would go for it anyway.

One of those great tails swooped down from above and he used it to slam himself, lighting his tail on the black fire and helping to knock away the unwanted shadow clones. He let the black flames spread to his face and started to build up chakra in his mouth. Orbs of black, positive chakra, and white, negative chakra began to form. He held his tail up in front of his face, ready to fire the black flames into the village of Kirigakure no Sato.

The two tailed beast was usually wildly more calm, but he was also a beast with far less protection against the flames that were just inflicted upon him. Though his body was made out of fire, there was some unspeakable painful sensation that he had no words to describe. This was the first time that he had ever been burnt, because its entire body was made up of flames. It reacted with wild fury the likes of which it had not felt since it was a kitten. Due to the fluid nature of its body the black flames quickly spread all over it, rendering it impossibly to safely touch, and it slammed its body into the city hoping that something similar to a stop, drop, and roll could save it. The entire body of the beast had been covered in the black flame due to the way the surface of its body moved and it was now slamming itself down into the city, swinging both tails and all four limbs wildly, and moving faster than it ever had before, igniting the entire ground of that area, accidentally trying to take the rest of them down with it.
Back to top Go down
Storm Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Storm Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:03 pm

Storm was heavily surprised when Zenkichi bolted past him and to the mothers aid."Storm!" He yelled, snapping Storm out of his thoughtful trance. "Are you really not going to do anything? Help me out! Let's lift these stones. As for the stones that are too big..."

Storm nodded at Zenkichi, feeling a little guilty for not doing anything. Storm worked on clearing the wood and smaller debris. The children also helped, moving way faster than Storm ever could. Soon the only thing that was left was the giant rock that had managed to fall on the mother.

Storm watched as Zenkichi charged up chakra into his fist. He was going to perform some chakra punch? This technique reminded him of his Death-Punch. The only difference was that Storm's Death-Punch was much stronger. In awe, the children and Storm marveled at how Zenkichi destroyed a giant rock with one throw of his fist. As soon as the rock went, Storm hurried to the woman. "She's..." He said when he noticed her bottom half. it was completely disfigured, but not losing blood like Storm feared. The only thing this woman would lose today would be her legs, if Storm could get her to a medic ninja in time.

Storm looked to the kids, and was about to tell them that their mother would be okay until he felt another large quake shake him and the house. "Get them out of here!" Storm told Zenkichi, grabbing the mother and carrying her like a prince would a princess. With quick speed, Storm hopped out of a window as the smoking, burning home began to tumble to the ground. From a safe distance, the genin watched, with the mother in his arms, as the once maybe beautiful home became nothing but ruble.

If Zenkichi made it out, Storm would walk to him and show him that the mother was safe. He would then motion to the giant flaming blue cat that was rolling nearer and nearer to their location. Storm would then gently place the woman down and make the ram hand sign and say, "I'll be going ahead of you. The mother will be with the closest medic ninja. When you find me, we'll be going off to help sensei." Storm would then pick up the mother once again, and like speeding light, he would disappear.

In actuality, Storm would moving at an incredible speed with the woman safely in his arms. Off at the distance he would spot Rei sensei, who was no doubt paying too much attention to the monsters to notice him. However, if Rei did spot Storm, the boy would nod at his teacher, then continue on, not wanting to watch the certain destruction that may come when that giant chakra bomb the turtle creature was creating finally blew up.

Within a couple of minutes, Storm would make it to the first medical ninja. He would hand the mother to the ninja, then he would take a pill that was suppose to help him recover his chakra. Storm would then sit on top of a building and wait for his teammate. When Zenkichi arrived, Storm would already be ready to go, and definitely ready to end these creatures lives for what they did to his beautiful village.

Chakra: 50/100:
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Spoiler:

Akio had followed his sensei into the battle: positioning himself near Rei but not within his way, the young Chuunin had used the weird dummy clone technique and sent the physical clones out to battle against the turtle Bijuu. From his high vantage point, Rei could tell that the intended target of the dummy clones was the single large orb that the turtle demon peered through. Even though its body was lit aflame with the unnatural black flames, the turtle seemed to pay more attention to the dummy clones which monkey'd about its exposed face in an attempt to take out its eye. Akio's dummy clones did not possess the raw strength required to damage the eye however, instinctively, the Bijuu closed its eye to protect it with the tough skin of the eye lid. While it did this, its powerful tails came up, one of them slamming down on its own body and smacking away the dummy clones: in the process, its tail and face were cause on fire by Amaterasu.

The two tailed tiger fared less than better in the situation. Being a monster of flames, it had never experienced a burning sensation: the new and terribly painful feeling overtook the demon's willpower and caused it to panic. It dashed about in circles, rolling and slamming itself against the closest things to try vainly to extinguish those terrible flames. To no avail however, though Rei noted that if it continued to thrash about, mixed with the Bijuu Bomb that the turtle was about to unleash, there would be little left of the village to protect. His shadow clones, seeing this from their tri-directional vantage points, also saw this and understood along the same lines of reasoning. Rei raised his hands in different directions momentarily and signaled to his shadow clones. The shadow clone closest to the two tailed thrashing tiger performed the Tiger handseal and molded chakra in its gut as he expelled flames. Even though these were natural flames, they were powerful and served more of a purpose than just burning. Being positioned on the outside and above the thrashing tiger demon, it released four large dragon-head shaped fireballs on the outer side of the demon. The fireballs sailed quickly at the panicked and unsuspecting demon was struck in its ribs by all four fireballs that exploded violently along its ribs and legs. The intent of the fireballs was to use the explosions and "encouragement" from the attack to push the Bijuu back near the turtle demon which was charging a Bijuu Bomb. After having successfully struck the bewildered demon with his powerful attack, the shadow clone would only wait to deactivate the Amaterasu flames from the body after forcing it back near the turtle demon.

The shadow clone on the left performed handseals on the outer side of the turtle demon, encouraging it in the direction of the two tailed tiger that was being forced near it.  Rat → Ox → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger went the shadow clone in a second and then opened its mouth to pour out a violent and deadly stream of flames. This was an S Rank Katon technique, thought he scope of the attack was massive, covering the entire length of which both demons were positioned, though mostly the turtle demon taking the brunt of the attack. The flames would roast the side of the turtle's shell, mixing with Amaterasu and igniting the black flames even further as the intense sea of flames continually fed its dark power.

Now as his two shadow clones worked to force both Bijuu closer together, Rei performed his own handseals, performing the Tiger handseal first and molded flame chakra in his stomach and then breathed out one large dragon-headed fireball in the direction of the turtle Bijuu's face as it charged the Bijuu Bomb. With its face covered in flames and its tail posed above, the Bijuu wold be too blind to notice the attacks by Rei and his shadow clones as they attacked in unison. The fireball from Rei erupted from his lungs and rocketed at an alarming speed as it veered towards the Bijuu. Instead of going for a full frontal attack, Rei used his chakra to steer the fireball lower to the ground and to the outer side of the Bijuu's sight of vision and then back up and under the Bijuu's face, right into the position of the charged Bijuu Bomb and exploded just as Rei's shadow clone's techniques forced both Bijuu into close proximity. The explosion of the fireball, mixed with the continuous stream of flames from one shadow clone's A Rank Fire Annihilation technique, would do a couple of things. Most notably was to detonate the Bijuu bomb prematurely as both Bijuu were pushed close to one another and caused them to absorbed the brunt of the mighty attack. The explosion of the Bijuu Bomb would expand outward in a 30M radius and engulf the two demons within the blast, mixed with Amaterasu's black flames. Neither of Rei's shadow clones or himself were within the blast radius, nor was his student Akio who was nearby after her dummy clones had failed. The dummy clones had layed their part though, having made the black flames of Amaterasu cover the turtle demon's face in burning flames, had given Rei a huge advantage.

The second outcome of the explosion and flames was a huge updraft in the air temperatures, black clouds began to form rapidly in the area over the village and would soon began to pour its rain down upon the village and extinguish whatever natural flames were in the area. Everything aside from Rei's unnatural Amaterasu flames would be soaked in the rain. The shadow clones had released their hold on the black flames after the tremendous explosion, the blakc Amaterasu flames would flicker out of existence as nearly as quickly as they had come. Only leaving the destrcution of their attack in the wake of what was left. The tiger demon would have suffered the most from the combined attacks, its body being made of flames, had quickly become engulfed in the black flames and doing extreme damage to both its body and spirit, combined with the close proximity of the pre-detonated Bijuu Bomb of the three tailed turtle would have a crushing effect on the agile and lithe tiger's body.

More favorably was the turtle demon. It would take less damage overall from the attacks, being a demon of water with a hardened shell, the sea of flames would have charred its shell and heated its demonic meat underneath, mixed with the flack flames on its face, the explosion of the large fireball point blank on its exposed face, and the Bijuu Bomb exploding right in its face, it would still take quite the considerable extend of damage- not to mention whatever damage the two tailed tiger would have done to it during the panicked thrashing as it was forced close to the turtle demon. As the Bijuu Bomb explosion rocketed outward with a dark hue from Amaterasu, even though Rei and Akio were out of the range of the blast, Rei feared even though the attacks were destructive and potentially crippling to both demons, Rei feared that if they indeed were left with the willpower to fight, one of the Bijuu might attempt to destroy the position where Rei or his shadow clones stood high in vantage points.

One shadow clone was nearly out of chakra, only having three chakra left: it stayed at its position on the far left side of the Bijuu's position, teetering from losing control of its tangible form. Its purpose was to serve as a distraction should the demon's decide to retaliate- this was the shadow clone that had used the massive sea of flames. The other shadow clone which was on the far opposite side of the Bijuu was the one who had stuck the two tailed Bijuu with the four massive fireballs. It still had about 50 chakra points left and it retreated from its position further to the side and around the back side of the Bijuu. Its purpose was now important, once th Bijuu Bomb was finished and ideally defeated both demons from all the combined powerful attacks, its purpose was to seal the demons away.

Rei himself, had grabbed Akio up abruptly and decided to change positions. Should the demons try to retaliate against him in fear, staying in the one position they knew he was in would be deadly indeed. As he grabbed Akio, his gaze went below and saw one of his other students, Storm, who was carrying an injured villager to safety. The boy nodded to him and he nodded back in a grim manner. Charging chakra to his feet, Rei would bolster his movement speed to over 100 and dash further away to the side of his previous position to avoid any potential attacks of retaliation. These demons won't be able to keep up much longer if we can just manage to defeat their spirit before they can recover. Akio, you know Genjutsu, use it on the turtle. It is known for being not so intelligent. he demanded of his student as he carried the boy and set him down a safe distance to the side on the right of the demons, much further up atop some broken rubble of collapsed buildings. Rei hoped that his other students would meet him soon, although Rei was gifted, tactical and powerful and worked ebst alone- for his plan to work, he needed more of his students nearby.

Spoiler:

Great Dragon Fire20
Dragon Flame Song25
Great Fire Annihilation25
Body Flicker5
Chakra Pool
Shadow Clone Pool1
Shadow Clone Pool2
400-30=370

Last edited by Rei Uchiha on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:21 am

The crystal god was on his way towards the source of terror. The village was in complete disarray. Buildings were falling against buildings and Dray could see blue flames that looked too good to be true. He had seen blue flames many times on his tiger summon Fisk but these flames never really burnt anything but these other flames that Dray was seeing, they were burning stuffs at a sharp rate and it was all terrifying. What could have caused such flames and noise and earth trembles? The villagers were nothing to talk about. They had lost their sense of decision and patience was not in their thoughts. They were all running around with no one able to take charge. Dray would have loved to do this but there were greater forces at work that he needed to stop. He was not trying to be a hero, he was only trying to protect the village and his parents. He would do whatever it takes if it meant preserving their lives even at the cost of his own. He was merely a teenager but still he knew what love for his parents meant. These two that stood by him whenever his personality die was rolled. Whenever he was in a good mood or in a bad temper. Even once when he had looked his father straight in the eye but calmed down in the last minute. His father forgot all of these and still regarded him as their only son. What more could he do for them if not save their lives but dying here was not an option. If he died and his parents lived, then what would they live for? They could not have another child at their current age so if he was to die then it was certain that they would follow shortly after. He was charging onward to whatever battle was waiting and victory was the only song on his tongue.

Dray was still approaching what seemed to be the battle field. His eyes first met things like no other. Settled in the water was what seemed to be a giant water turtle with a spiky shell and it was covered in black flames. Away from it what one that seemed much more familiar to Dray’s flaming tiger summon. This one was a feline and its body seemed to be made of something that was not flesh and more of raw chakra. His eyes widened a bit and he wondered if these were the chakra beasts that he had read about. Being one so young, his brain was a reservoir of knowledge because he hardly walked around the village except when on missions or when making his findings. So these were the beasts wrecking havoc on the village. His face changed from surprised to serious. His father had told him about the iwagakure event and how these same beasts erased every form of life on that day and they were here again to do the same thing but then failure would hit them like no other because Dray had been preparing for something but he had no idea that this was it. As he approached while taking a route that was not so straight forward, he saw the chakra beasts get hit by katon jutsus by one who was definitely a shinobi of the mist and looking properly, Dray recognized him even though they had never had a conversation. Dray knew he was aspiring to be the mizukage and seeing the actions he was taking, he seemed pretty suitable for one but that was not for Dray alone to decide. The turtle seemed to be gathering some kind of dark ball but Dray did not seem to be anywhere within range of this. As the series of attacks were performed by Rei uchiha, Dray took a different route towards where he would get a better chance of attack on the two tailed cat. Fortunately, he would meet with Rei Uchiha and another boy in this spot that would be safe from whatever explosions might have occurred and the after effects. With Rei’s attack connecting or not, Dray would still be in this spot and if Rei was there, Dray would say to him. “Thank you for holding off the beasts this long, Rei sama. You seem to have done a lot but we cannot rest until this is finished. I have a way of dealing the killing blow and this will be done by pitting the beasts against each other. Once my plan is successful, you will notice it even though I signal you or not then you may launch whatever attacks on the turtle. If my plan so happens to fail and you feel another chance cannot be risked, the you may go on with any attack you plan.”.

With all of these being said quickly or not, Dray would go on with his plan and activate his crystal armor and suddenly, he would become invisible to everyone around. In his invisible state, he had little to worry about and so he would keep running till he got atop a very tall building. Positioned on this, he would bring out his ink and bottle and a small scroll as he would draw the kanji for arise in less than a second. As this would be drawn before the blink of an eye was complete, two dragons made of crystals would rise beneath the two tailed beast. The dragons would not attempt to harm it or anything of such rather they would just attack to its body regardless of wherever it was. The dragons would attach to the leg or the tail or wherever but Dray’s target would be the leg that the dragons would crawl to. If the beast tried to evade, the dragons would home in on its location and rise up again to attach to it. Once this attachment was successful, the dragons would quickly melt into chains of fuinjutsu seals and disappear into the body of the bijuu. These chains of seals would seal away the biijuus mind temporarily as a replica of Dray’s own mind would be manifested in the bijuus body allowing him to control it without any restrictions whatsoever. All these being done quickly, Dray would control the two tailed beast as it would stand up tall and face the giant turtle. The bijuu stand its ground as if trying to protect kirigakure from the turtle and of cause it was. If all these connected, the two tails would begin to gather black and white chakra in its mouth to form a bijuu dama that would be shot towards the turtle once it was complete. Dray would hope that Rei would figure that the two tails was now on their side after he remembered what Dray had said about pitting the bijuu against each other but these actions would be able to convince anyone that the two tails planned on attacking three tailed turtle beast.
WC:1173
CP:115
Justsu used:
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 5:33 pm

So I'm your new Bijuu master. You have twenty four hours to post. Additionally, you will have twenty four hours to post after the person before you. Otherwise you will be skipped. No exceptions. Post order will be established after my first post. I will be posting 24 hours after the last person to post. It's currently Dray. If you want to make a post, have it done by 6 AM, SITE TIME, tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Takeshi was making his way back through the village, at the same time, ushering people towards the docks he was running away from, for their own safety. He was however, disregarding his own safety, as he knew it was his duty to serve and protect, and to do that, you had to go into the fray. At the same time, the child was a mess, and he was doing very well to hold back his emotions, but he felt at any given second, he may just break down and lose himself. He'd seen his own Sister devoured by the giant three tailed turtle beast, and that monster had destroyed his home, Grandfather was nowhere in sight, and Mother and Father were off to fight the Bijuu. It pained the child to have all of this happening at once. His Father was blind and was missing a hand. How in the world did he expect to do anything in his condition? Now the more Takeshi thought about it, he couldn't allow his Father to fight the monsters in his condition.

Now, as Takeshi made his way as carefully as possible towards the beasts, he had activated his Chakra Sensing jutsu. When he didn this, he was overwhelmed by the chakra he felt. He could however, differentiate between the chakra of the two beasts and the people in the area. A few chakra signatures were familiar, those of Rei, Akio, Mom, and Dad.  The others he wasn't sure of, but they were most likely Kiri-nin as well, so he had nothing to worry about really, besides the two bijuu. Right now as he looked far ahead of him, he could see that both creatures were set on fire with mysterious black flames. He didn't know what that was, but it sure wasn't something he wanted to touch. It also seems to have spread from the creatures to the homes, most likely from when the giant two tailed cat demon rolled around on the city. Therefore as he further approached, he had to be careful not to get himself on fire. What's more is now, there were giant columnous dragon-like things sprouting from what seemed to be the ground. The material, he was not sure of, but it looked like diamond, ice, or some type of crystal. It made it's way towards the beasts, and the next thing you know, the cat was now turned against the turtle, and gathering an immense and dense chakra within it's mouth, probably destined to collide with the turtle beast that ate his sister.

'Good you stupid old turtle, I hope it hurts a lot!', Takeshi thought to himself angrily. He made his way towards the other human chakra signatures. His Mother and Father weren't far off now, but something seemed to be wrong. His heart rate quickened as he feared for his family. He began to run in their direction. He climbed and jumped over debris, skittered out of the way of falling pieces of buildings, black fires, blue fires, and other such things. Kirigakure was a true disaster. It looked like a big bomb had hit here and Kirigakure was a war zone like Hiroshima. Takeshi had never felt such terror, such despair, such anger before. His countenance showed his hurt. It was a mixture of anguish and anger.

After about ten more minutes, he'd made it to the area where his Mother and Father were. To his horror, and unfortunately, to his expectations, he found a gruesome scene. His father lay lifeless on the ground, just a flicker of chakra left in him and about to go out any second. His mother lay there with him, her body trampled and bleeding heavily, yet she was still breathing and holding onto his Father's one good hand. Her eyes filled with a strange happiness when Takeshi arrived. She was happy to see her Son was okay and well, but Takeshi had taken a few minutes to realize that was what she was happy about. He admired her strength. Despite the fact she was dying, she could smile and show him her happiness.

The boy couldn't contain himself any longer. His body lost it's strength and he dropped to is knees beside his Mother and Father. He was shaking with terror, and overcome with a large sense of loss and grief. He spoke to his Mother harshly and with conviction through his weeping tears, "MOM!!! WHY DID YOU LET FATHER FIGHT! HE'S DYING, AND YOU'RE DYING!! WHHYYY!!!!", he cried. He reached for his Mother's hair, gently stroking it with his small fingers. Her hair was still soft and smooth.

Kazehana kept smiling at her son, though a few tears dropped from her eyes. It did pain her to see her son in such agony. He'd grow up now without his parents, and he'd have to be strong and self reliant. She spoke to her son softly, with what energy she had left, "Take...shi.....I love..you. Fa...ther loves y...you too. We don't...want....t..o see you...cry. Be happy and joyful....whenever you can...be. Let our....d...death strengthen your will...to....fight. We will always....be....with y..you in your...h...heart. I...will...always...love you....Son. Fare...well...", she said. She had moved her hand from her husband's and moved it towards her son, causing blood to spurt out from her wounds, but she didn't care. She used all her strength left to pull her hand towards little Takeshi and caress his face for one last time, admiring her Son's cuteness with a gentle and loving smile.

Takeshi kept weeping, crying all the world's water out from his eyes if it was even possible. This was the worst day of his life. He grabbed his Mother's hand as it came to caress his face, softly though, enjoying the softness of her hand, despite it's coldness, against his cheek. He rubbed her hand then, trying to smile even though how painful it was.  He told his Mom through sobs, though with a gentler voice that spoke of his sincerity, "I'll hold on to this moment forever. I WILL get stronger, and I'll make you proud.....I promise. I'll be amazing, and I'LL DO IT ALL FOR YOU, MOM!", he said. His Mother smiled a little bigger, but she was then overcome with a sudden sharp pain and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell limp. She was gone. Father too, while he was talking to her, passed.

Takeshi lay his Mom's hand down, and he took his hands shakily to her face and closed her eyelids. Father had bandages across his face, but he had no eyes to close anyway. It was all so sad. 'It's unforgiveable.', Takeshi said, his emotions surging. He looked up from his dead Mother and Father and looked towards the two creatures he now deemed to be evil beings. 'I hate you!!', Takeshi thought, looking at them, and then he would yell it aloud, "I HATE YOU!!!", and from there, the boy got onto his feet and surged forth, running towards where he felt his Sensei Uchiha Rei's chakra signature.

The boy dashed around and over more debris, determined to get to the point of his Sensei, his face full of pain and now anger for the bijuu monsters who killed his parents and sister. For all he knew they also may have killed Grandpa, because he didn't find him anywhere. He ran and jumped all along the way there, avoiding flying debris and the strange and surely dangerous black flames. The boy however, would stop in his path soon as he came upon another person. This man seemed to have been going in the same direction, but he looked a lit out of place. The man was wearing a business-like suit like you see some civilians wear, but the man appeared battle hardened and serious. The boy approached carefully, looking up at the taller man. If the man noticed the child, he would see the boy had blood stains on his clothes and scrapes and scratches and stuff, and that hollow look that people get when they've just dealt with a death in the family. Regardless, the youth would say to this man, in the most controlled voice he could manage at the moment, which was still pretty laden with emotion, "Who are you? Can you tell me what else those monsters have done?!! I'm on my way to my Sensei....Uchiha Rei." He had no idea that this guy was also a Genin, or that his Master was also Rei Uchiha. He'd also failed to notice this guy was also one of his clan.

[1457 WC] [2753 WC total]

Chakra Sensing 4
Chakra Pool 100-4=96

Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Seeing both of his clones connect with their jumps Akio would grin as they began raining their flurry of punches down on the turtle demon's face. Although they would stop as the beast closed it's eyes to protect it's vulnerable eyes. Planning to wait for it's eyes to open back up they would remain in their places. However as the turtle would bring one of it's tails down on itself the clones would lose their footing and falling to the ground. Acting quickly as they were in mid-air both clones would do a flip, catching themselves on their feet as they would quickly dart off back toward the end of the turtle's destruction they had came from earlier.

Watching for his position on the rooftop of a building Akio would chuckle softly as he watched the beast spread the black flames, not only to it's tail but also it's own face. Watching as the Bijuu began to gather chakra in it's mouth Akio would begin to run to the left edge of the building. As he saw the four dragon-head shaped flame jutsu aimed toward the feline beast. Knowing he could use them to attack the turtle with his genjutsu, locking his eyes on the fireball. While the original attack would hit the feline beast everyone would see the fireball as swerving up from the two tails.

Quickly darting his eyes toward the three-tails, which was only 20 meters from the fireball when it curved away from it's original target. Moving at 48 meters per second the fireball would reach the beast in under a second, leaving it little time to react. As his eyes fell on the turtle's face the fireball would make a straight shot toward the right side of it's face. While it was only an illusion and not the real fireball everyone would see it as such and the turtle would even feel it. Everything from the force of it crashing into him at such speed and the burning sensation of the heat from the flame. Then as the beast would be recovering it would be thrown into a genjutsu, feeling a sense of bliss. While it would take a few seconds for the genjutsu to put the Bijuu into a deep slumber Akio hoped for the short duration the three tails would become peaceful and halt it's assault. Although if not it wouldn't matter since the gigantic beast would soon be overcome by an instinctive urge to sleep.

As he finished the jutsu and went to jump from his building to the next Akio would be intercepted by Rei grabbing hold of him in mid-air. Being told to place the turtle under his genjutsu Akio would yell back to Rei in almost a growl. "I'm working on it, give me a second, but once it goes down we're going to have to close the distance between us and it quickly. Kill the flames on the turtle before they eat through the shell, the pain will counteract my jutsu." He also told Rei before another shinobi would reach the two.

Seeing the other shinobi paying most of his attention toward Rei the young Chunin would speak up as he heard the other's plan. "Hold off on any actual fighting if your plan works. The genjutsu will work much easier if the turtle isn't harmed." While he was sure the man would hear him he wasn't sure how well his orders would be followed. That didn't matter to Akio though, if the man wouldn't comply he would be the next dealing with Akio's genjutsu. Focusing more on the turtle demon Akio would notice the stranger's dragon jutsu, but would pay little attention to it, hoping that his plan would go well.

His two clones would be hiding out on the line of destruction from the turtle's entrance along the village shore, ready to strike if they were needed. While his third injured clone would find itself seeing two people, which seemed to be shinobi arriving near him, watching as they were no match for the two tail's panic they would both be crushed. Figuring there was no hope for them due to the scale of damage the clone would simply watch. Then as he was just about to turn and leave he would notice a third, much younger, shinobi run over to the two bodies. Upon closer examination the clone would notice that at least the female of the older couple was still alive. Suddenly the clone would grin as he saw the tender love the woman showed toward the child, most likely her own.

Hearing the boy yell out at the beasts he would realize that the boy was his own teammate, Takeshi. Then as the boy darted off the clone would follow behind him, throwing his damaged kasa from his head as he kept up with the boy. Even with his armor on the clone would be faster than the boy, but he wasn't trying to catch up he was only following him to make sure the Genin didn't get into to much trouble.

Quickly coming to a stop to talk to what seemed to be a much more formally dressed shinobi the clone would keep it's distance. The shuriken still lodged in it's throat as it stood a mere 20 meters from Takeshi. Clearly in view of the fromally dressed shinobi, while Takeshi would only have to turn to see him. For having a shuriken in his neck the clone would seem rather calm as he simply watched the two shinobi. It's face would also be clearly visible with his helmet like hat being discarded as he followed Takeshi.

WC: 945
Total: 1,945
Chakra: 160/180

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Oedon

Oedon

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:47 pm

The rampaging of the beasts arrested suddenly, their motion halting entirely as a wave of chakra erupted from the two tails, the poor thing writhing about against the city, spreading the cursed black flame to everything it touched. A tiny mark glowed upon its body and, in but a moment, a figure appeared, blinking into existence without pause or much warning. The thing, a floating wisp, nondescript in form, wriggle, the upper part of what could be said to be its body shaking, mimicking, a bit disturbingly, the shaking of its head. A pulse of chakra race out from it, flashing throughout the village. The falling feathers and all other illusions subsided immediately, overwhelmed easily by the massive wave. The thing extended a bit of its own chakra, touching the beast, and the pair vanish as swiftly as the smaller chakra mass had arrived.

Meanwhile, the three tails took a massive flame attack, its body dried and damaged by the vortex of fires surrounding it. The two tails, protected by the appearance of the apparent savior, rested safely, having fallen upon the ground. When the fires arrived, shot but a man of spiky dark hair and terrible, hateful eyes, the wisp intercepted them, a ripple of chakra seeming to erase them from existence entirely in the area surrounding the Nibi. The thing, the floating mass, continued sending out waves of its radiant chakra, destabilizing further illusions and attacks sent their way. Upon the pair’s vanishing, the wisp of chakra reappeared, this time at the side of the three tails.

The thing reached out an extension of itself to the beast, lying upon the ground, steaming and red from the vicious burns. The thing shifted, as though tilting its head, before narrowing its eyes, to burning points of bright chakra, upon Rei, the man who had delivered such damage to the demons. After a moment of locked gaze, even from such a distance, the would emit what could only be described as a chuckle, a kind of warped, multi-tonal noise which approximated a normal laugh only in the barest of senses, an inhuman sound echoing throughout part of the village. Not a second after it started, the pair vanished in a flash, three tails and wisp exiting without so much as a trace, save the destruction strewn about like abandoned toys. The laughing echoed for a time then, ringing throughout the village, spreading over the death and destructions, the wildfires and thick mists. The ninja, those who fought, were left now, left to pick up the broken pieces of their homes and their lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Kiri]   The Beast Within [Event Kiri] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast Within [Event Kiri]
Page 1 of 1