Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
 Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
 Neat Doton Jutus I_vote_lcap Neat Doton Jutus I_voting_bar Neat Doton Jutus I_vote_rcap 
Will
 Neat Doton Jutus I_vote_lcap Neat Doton Jutus I_voting_bar Neat Doton Jutus I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Neat Doton Jutus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Neat Doton Jutus Empty
PostSubject: Neat Doton Jutus    Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Name: Earth Release: Earth Dragon God Blast
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: Doton
Range:Short To Mid ( 5 - 20 meters)
Handseals: 6 Seals Needed( Ox, Tiger, Dragon, Ox,Hate, Tiger)
Speed: 80
Description:After the needed healseals, The user slaps their open palm into the ground and it begins to shake. A large, bronze dragon head peaks out of the ground and roars to reveal its lengthy stone body. Then it dives back under, traveling to the opponent through the ground. When it finally reaches the opponent it shoots up in full dragon form and smashes into them with an enormous force, exploding on contact. The explosion causes the dragon's bronze body to move outward with immense force.  

Name:Hell Zone Rock Shard
Element:Earth
Range: 25 meters
Handseals: 4 Seals( Horse,Rat, Bird, Ram)
Speed: 60
Description:This jutsu is a deadly one and may be difficult to dodge the user will focus his chakra into the ground shaking it violently then raising small rock shards from the ground then surrounds an Area of 5 yards by 5 yards then after a few seconds the user will clap his hands together the rock shards will then will gather into the center of the area destroying a target.

Name: Doton Tsuchi Tsunami no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Giant Wave Technique)
Range:50 Meters
Handseals:6 Seals( Ox, Hare, Dragon, boar, dog, snake)
Speed: 90
Description:IA jutus created by Yago himself. The user after performing the needed hand seals puts his hand on the ground and molds a massive amount of chakra into the ground. A large, tsunami size wave of earth roughly 60 meters high and 50 meters wide of rock rises up in front of the user and crashes forward, doing immense damage to the landscape as it crashes on top of it's intended target doing massive damage.

Last edited by Demonfist on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Neat Doton Jutus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Doton Jutus    Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Review

Demonfist wrote:
Handseals:N/A
Speed: N/A
Description:After the needed healseals, The user slaps their open palm into the ground and it begins to shake. A large, bronze dragon head peaks out of the ground and roars to reveal its lengthy stone body. Then it dives back under, traveling to the opponent through the ground. When it finally reaches the opponent it shoots up in full dragon form and smashes into them with an enormous force, exploding on contact. The explosion causes the dragon's bronze body to move outward with immense force.

Dragon needs speed. There should be hand seals, the jutsu description even mentions hand seals.

Demonfist wrote:
Name:Ikiumeru no Jutsu (Alive Burial Technique)
Range: 5-20 Meters
Speed:N/A
Description: By performing a series of hand seals, the user can make the ground underneath the target come alive, and split open. The earth will swallow the target like quick sand, while a large gap is made to pull the target into. When the entire target is underground, the ground grows solid again; leaving the target buried alive underground.

Hand seals, please. You even state the technique has hand seals in the description. Radius of the gap. Pick, does it split open and engulf the target or is it quick sand?

Demonfist wrote:
Handseals: N/A
Description:This jutsu is a deadly one and may be difficult to dodge the user will focus his chakra into the ground shaking it violently then raising small rock shards from the ground then surrounds an Area of 5 yards by 5 yards then after a few seconds the user will clap his hands together the rock shards will then will gather into the center of the area destroying a target.

Speed is needed.

Demonfist wrote:
Name: Iwa Finaru (Earth Release: Rock finale) Rank:S
Handseals:N/a
Speed: n\a
Description:It is highly destructive earth ninjustu. After needed handseals. Rocks and debris materials, as well as chunks of the earth will continuously barrage at the opponent from all directions. As soon as each of the pieces of earth, rock or debris approaches the opponent, they will explode, causing a brutal destructive force with all the pieces exploding. Using this technique as mentioned will cost a B rank of chakra upkeep per post, meaning it can only be done for so long.

Add the hand seals. How and why do they explode? Upkeep is predefined by the chakra system. Also, not really seeing how you're capable of doing this so do elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Neat Doton Jutus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Doton Jutus    Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Edited replaced last jutsu with something else and added hand signs ( Although I've seen jutsu that require hand seals get approved without them being added, But that getting into something else.) Don't mind following the rules.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Neat Doton Jutus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Doton Jutus    Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 9:39 am

Review

Demonfist wrote:

Dragon speed is still needed. I recommend 70 or 80.

Demonfist wrote:
Name:Ikiumeru no Jutsu (Alive Burial Technique)
Range: 5-20 Meters
Speed:N/A
Description: By performing a series of hand seals, the user can make the ground underneath the target come alive, and split open. The earth will swallow the target like quick sand, while a large gap is made to pull the target into. When the entire target is underground, the ground grows solid again; leaving the target buried alive underground.

Got no problem.

Demonfist wrote:
Handseals: N/A

I should've clarified that I mean the actual speed of the debris and not the hand seals. I recommend 60.

Demonfist wrote:
Name: Doton Tsuchi Tsunami no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Giant Wave Technique)
Handseals:3 Seals( Ox, Hare, Dragon)
Speed: n\a
Description:IA jutus created by Yago himself. The user after performing the needed hand seals puts his hand on the ground and molds a massive amount of chakra into the ground. A large, tsunami size wave of earth and rock rises up in front of the user and crashes forward, doing immense damage to the landscape as it crashes on top of it's intended target doing massive damage.

Speed is needed. I recommend 90. State how wide the technique is.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Neat Doton Jutus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Doton Jutus    Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 3:45 pm

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Antlion_Technique

Alive burial technique denied because it's extremely similar to a Canon technique.

Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Neat Doton Jutus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Doton Jutus    Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Edited removed alive burial and edited everything else.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Neat Doton Jutus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Doton Jutus    Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:01 am

Above edits have been made. This looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neat Doton Jutus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Doton Jutus    Neat Doton Jutus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neat Doton Jutus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: