Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Heading out [training] I_vote_lcapHeading out [training] I_voting_barHeading out [training] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Heading out [training] I_vote_lcapHeading out [training] I_voting_barHeading out [training] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Heading out [training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

Heading out [training] Empty
PostSubject: Heading out [training]   Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Every Req. should be met
twc- 490
Accept me

"Yoko... Yoko.... Why!?! Why did you want me to read this? " Ume's glasses would fall off of his face and on to the floor, tears also rapidly followed. Everything he was keeping to this point would flood out uncontrollably. He would repeatedly slam his fist into the ground, hating all of this. Hating that he was alone still and that he always would be alone, alone forever.

"Y-yoko... I want my YOKO. I want her! I want her!! GOT DAMMIT I WANT YOKO!" Ume would scream out more but he wouldn't have his chains come out. Not like he usually did when he was mad, this was because of where he was. He was in his beloved Sister's room and would not do anything to mess it up.

"Ume, calm down." Someone would say as they would open the door to the room. The person being Ume's Father and the previous Uzumaki Clan head, along with previous Council member of the village. But now he was just one of the Elders of the Uzumaki clan that made sure everyone within the clan was okay, and this included Ume.

"Yoko isn't coming back." Ume would say as he would actually run to his Father.

He actually didn't know what to say. As he already spoke to Ume about this matter, though it seemed his talk didn't work. Everything would be well though as another familiar voice would come out and embrace Ume. "Ume, listen. It was hard for you to loss Yoko. We also took it hard... as she was our child. Our beloved child, just like you. But listen she isn't your only Family. Everyone within this Village is, and we all are here for you. Though Yoko might not ever come back we will never forget her, no one who has met her can. Also, she wouldn't want you acting like this. And you know that. So I want you to go and watch the Tournament or go somewhere else like a bathhouse to relax, and stop crying." The voice would say. The person to say this to Ume was his Mother.

Ume would wipe away his tears and go pick up his glasses after the two let him go." Okay." Is all he would say as he would body flicker away.Where he would travel to would be a bathhouse, strangely, he would go in and quickly go to relax. Ume would be the only person here and this was something he truly liked, alone to relax and think. As he sat there he would make a certain marking under the water on the ground and another by the entrance to the area he was washing. Both marking required chakra to use but that didn't matter. "I wanted to use this jutsu with Yoko one day. So now what do I do with it?" Ume would say as he would transport instantly under the water from the entranceway.

made by sei

Trained Jutsu TWC needed 300:
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

Heading out [training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading out [training]   Heading out [training] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Left this shitty topic

Every Req. should be met
twc- 490
Accept me

[Placeholder. lolifthismatterzinb4someoneentersbeforeievenpost.]

made by sei

Trained Jutsu TWC needed 1200:
Back to top Go down

Heading out [training]
Page 1 of 1